It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11? Truthers are the real hoaxers...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

It is a well know fact that it is disinformationist who are working for the government and parts of the military establishment, and corporations who are the “hoaxers” at covering up their own crimes, against the American people. I find it amusing that so many people even on ATS are convinced that parts of our government “IS NOT capable” of pulling of a false flag operation using our own military and then covering it up to justify a war for what ever reason. I really believe that these people sadly underestimate our government and military and what technologies we have. To even think the United States is not capable of pulling of a defeat such as a 911 event, is lunacy and ignorant to say the lease.

I do not believe in the OS because, if is full of proven lies, proven by credible scientist engineers, mathematician, eyewitness accounts. The OS lacks all evidences to prove its existence. btw I liked your post.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I normally have no interest in the 9/11 Board/Threads. But this one caught my eye, I just wanted to thank everybody who has posted. This has been one of the most entertaining threads I've read all week. Man, you guys talk about some of the funniest stuff. I thought UFO anal probing was weird.

Originally posted by crmanager

You divided! You lied (missles, CIA, Bilderberg, NWO, Dick Cheney...)

Only a complete lunatic believes your theories (small black holes, explosives: I love the stupid explosives one because they CAN'T keep secrets)

Solution? Hold the light out so everyone can see who you are. You are the deceivers.

Originally posted by honkusbobo
People, please don't further contribute to this thread.

Originally posted by Sinder
Obvious disinfo.

Please delete this thread.

Originally posted by Dorian Soran

Do I agree with the about 98% of truther "no plane its a hologram no its a missle no its a laser beam no its a bomb no wait its thermite or maybe termites" threads on here....ummmm that a big NO as well....but each person on here has a right to voice what they feel is their own opinion until the owners, mods or the CIA tells them to stop.

Now, where did I put my my tin foil hat? Oh yeah - its in my under ground bunker.

Buwahahahaha

[edit on 28-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
They're simply swallowing the rubbish these web sites are feeding them becuase these web sites have a vested interest in NOT telling them the whole story.

...if anyone walked up to you and verbally told you that the gov't faked 9/11 as an excuse to invade that worthless toilet of a country of Afghanistan...

You mean that worthless country which produces 92% of the world's opium, and with big, fat oil and gas pipelines running all the way through it?

You call Afghanistan a worthless toilet, as a reason why there is no sense in 9/11 conspiracy, yet you leave out the above facts. What were you saying above about 'telling the whole story'?

Rew

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

My opinion? YOU are the NWO. YOU are the attempt to drive us apart.

My opinion? You are the real attempt to keep America and the world apart. You hate Democracy ( yes you do. admit it.).

Well, thank you so much for putting me straight with these well thought out responses.

Well what do you expect from such well thought out OPs? [/sarcasm]

Rew

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
[double post]

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Rewey]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

And...this has WHAT to do with 9/11? Please stick to the fact that truthers hate AMERICA as you seem to show in your post.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
I respect your view OP, and i'm not gonna crap on your thread.. But honestly The day i seen them 3 huge buildings turn into a puff of dust, steel and all. I knew that something was'nt right..

Surely you can understand this?
Did you not see for yourself?

My friend, ive never bought anything, from any conspiracy site. Nor have i subscribed to any site, blog or newsletter, i refuse to. The truth is free, its the persons own problem if they let themselfs be exploited.

I have always been on the fence when it comes to people claiming that they know the truth.. Everyone of them have a differant story, and all of them cant possibly be right, eh?

What i do, is look at the imformation for myself, and draw my own conclusions, not listening to anyone but myself.

I would bet my life, no problem what so ever. That 9/11, is a conspiracy. I dont know who's involved, or who new about ok.

My friend, buildings dont come down like this, they really dont. Especially one that wasnt even hit by a plane.

I hope one day, we will all know the truth once and for all, and when we do, it will be a new dawn, we will be free again.

Maybe, just maybe, the truth is exactly what it is and there is NO CONSPIRACY?
OCCAMS RAZOR?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

WTC 7 buckling in a place it was not hit or damaged, and falling just like in a controlled demolition

The far side of WTC 7 was largely gone already.

Please, maybe it was just what it was...a terrorist attack?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Why do you believe in the OS and what was the “real undisputed evidences” that convinced you that the OS is truth?

Not sure what OS is but I think you mean "Why do you think this way?"

My answer...Every government secret has come out (Tuskeegee and syphillis, CIA and subway acid, overthrowing South American governments...) and people LOVE to be in the spotlight. DEEPTHROAT even came out.

Next...The Democrats HATE BUSH/CHENEY and want him in chains.

Third. OCCAMS RAZOR.

Forth. For every person who says they have proof 5 say it was simple terrorism. I know conspiracy is interesting. The truth came be boring.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by trey85

Originally posted by honkusbobo
People, please don't further contribute to this thread. Let it go down in flames where it rightly belongs.

Sad to see that it didnt.

Aren't you a good little close minded person? "Don't like it. Shut it up."

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Well. If your claiming that ALL the info that has surfaced over the past 9 years is fabricated and has no basis in truth whatsoever then i would bet my right thumb that you have personally read less than 1% of the info you claim is garbage, and you are simply a weak minded individual who is utterly terrified of the things you dont understand. baaaaaaahhhh *munch *munch

You may re-insert your digits back into their warm homes, firmly in you're ear canals.

Absolutely not am I claiming ALL information is false. I am claiming that intellectual elitists such as you see yourself as the "truth holders" and all others are "baaaaaaahhh" stupid sheep. Maybe not. Maybe you are a honest to God America hater. Only you know the answer.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon
I see the point of the OP. The pet goat sitting, is he dead or alive, "no terrorist is going to smoke me out of this classroom" president, the Wolfenstein war game playing military, the free fall denying ...er...um... agreeing NIST, the "let's rent the spare bedroom out to a terrorist" FBI, the scalpel to penis experimenting CIA, the molten metal denying but oh so impeccable Mr. Gross, the nuclear non-proliferation asset exposing but bomb Iran before they get nukes Vice Presidential office, the "trade, trade, trade, before the building goes away" stockbrokers, the "let's send a bouqet of roses and $100,000 to our favorite terrori...er...friend in the US" head of the ISI, the "here's a diagram of Osama's super duper cave hideout, but there's no good targets in Afghanistan, so let's bomb Iraq" Mr. Rumsfeld, the "I know the towers are going to collapse so I'm leaving my perch in 7 so I can see it live, so call everyone and let them know where I'm at..what? the communications aren't working? well I'm outta here anyway" Mr. Gulliani, the "no one could imagine, except the people who come up with our hijack scenario drills" Ms. Rice, the "be sure they put the crime scene tape around those columns when they reach China" Mr. Ashcroft, the "this is a good thing" Mr. Netanyahu, and the "air around *COUGH* *COUGH* ground zero *HACK**COUGH* is fine *COUGH* *COUGH* I'm breathing it now *HACK* *COUGH* and I'm fine *HACK* so let's *COUGH* open up Wall Street *HACK* and let the swindling commence *COUGH*" EPA are all such fine trustworthy citizens that we should not worry.

It's such a beautiful, though somewhat boring, Tuesday morning. I sure hope my deity doesn't get bored enough to decide to wager with Satan that I could not be pulverized into the ground, like he/she did with that poor pitiful Job. But perchance it does happen to me today I know all with 911 is well.

I am not sure where in the thread I am at this moment----But I must say Bravo, Bravo!
Do you do Poetry? Compose a song from this post?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Why do you believe in the OS and what was the “real undisputed evidences” that convinced you that the OS is truth?

Not sure what OS is but I think you mean "Why do you think this way?"

The Topic is not "Why do you think this way?"

So far, you have not produce any evidences that supports your claim. Are you claiming there is no OS?

My answer...Every government secret has come out (Tuskeegee and syphillis, CIA and subway acid, overthrowing South American governments...) and people LOVE to be in the spotlight. DEEPTHROAT even came out.

True, so do you think the secrets of the 911 false flag operation will come out?

Next...The Democrats HATE BUSH/CHENEY and want him in chains.

I disagree with that if that was the case why did most of the Democrats vote for every war-spending bill and voted for the Patriot act, and protected Bush and Cheney on the article’s of impeachment that was introduced by Denis Kucinich, in congress.

Thirty-Five Articles of Impeachment of Bush & Chaney, Why Were They Ingored?

opengov.ideascale.com...

You do not want to start, with the House speaker D-Calif, Nancy Pelosi and how this woman went to extraordinary measures to protect Bush and Cheney. Nancy Pelosi won her election by “promising to impeach George Bush” if she could win. Then on the first day on the House floor this traitor makes the below statements after she is sworn in office.

Pelosi: Bush Impeachment `Off the Table’

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Let's try this again. I don't know what OS means...I was guessing.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This post is absolutely priceless!

Huge Win for starting the most humorous flame war I've read in some time on ATS.
The funniest part? People that actually take the OP seriously and try to "educate" him.

Some of the snark is grade A too. Again, Priceless!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
crm i have noticed you have been starting a lot of problems on these forums recently
You really like to pick fights with people
Maybe its time you leave?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Go CR Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see, these truethers can't take ANY view that's not their's. They are out here calling you a "disinfo" agent - (whatever that is). They are insulting you calling you names and all other crap, all because their stupid conspiracy doesn't make any sense at all and it's "THEM" who can't prove anything, they don't have as much as a spoonfull of proof of anything.

Go, CR Go!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
deleted

[edit on 28-10-2009 by blankduck18]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso

Go CR Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see, these truethers can't take ANY view that's not their's. They are out here calling you a "disinfo" agent - (whatever that is). They are insulting you calling you names and all other crap, all because their stupid conspiracy doesn't make any sense at all and it's "THEM" who can't prove anything, they don't have as much as a spoonfull of proof of anything.

Go, CR Go!!!!!

Mr tom frusso, i challenge you to a duel, i'll bring my evidence, you bring yours my friend.

Im serious, i will start a thread titled, , for and against the 9/11 official story, Ignorance denied VS Tom frusso

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oh man. I needed a laugh today. But seriously, it was a joke right? Just trying to get a few replies?

If not, you need help. You love "democracy" (we never had one of these, um duh) so much you would do anything and believe anything to protect yourself from "terrorism" and protect your precious "capitalism" so you can buy iphones and watch MSNBC. But really, funny stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join