It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interplanetary �Day After Tomorrow?�

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This Is scary when you add things up and look at it in this perspective. It makes a whole lot more sense. And I also believe this deserves allot more attention than it gets. There's something serious happening.

www.enterprisemission.com...

[ Posted : 05.14.04 ]

Interplanetary
�Day After Tomorrow?�

Part 1

An Enterprise Mission Hyperdimensional Report

Richard C. Hoagland
David Wilcock

Copyright � 2004

The entire solar system - not just our one small planet -- is currently undergoing profound, never-before-seen physical changes. This paper will address and scientifically document a wide variety of significant examples, drawing from a host of published mainstream sources.

We will also outline a new scientific model that, for the first time, coherently explains these simultaneous interplanetary changes via a fundamental �new Physics� - a Physics that predicts �even greater anomalies to come��

Here are some highlights:

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field � for a supposedly �dead� planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: �Global Warming,� huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: �Really big, big changes� in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

None of these statistics are from �fringe� scientists; they are all very, very real, and what you have just read is only the proverbial �tip of the iceberg.�

This Report�s scientific data, from a variety of highly credible institutions (including NASA itself), reveals that startling �climate change� phenomena are occurring, not just here on Earth, but, in fact -- throughout the entire solar system. This material has been publicly available for nearly a decade in some cases, but it was simply never assembled into a coherent picture of �a System in significant transition� � until this writing.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It is the effects of the Photon Belt.

We will all live to see the day the earth fully enters it, then things get very interesting.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
It is the effects of the Photon Belt.

We will all live to see the day the earth fully enters it, then things get very interesting.

Would you happen to have more info on the photon belt?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Nah. Energy_wave isn't like that. HE just likes to come in say something most poepel would have no idea about, and then leave.

BTw...Isn't the photon belt at the edge of the solar system? And wont it always stay like that?

Or are you talking about aligning the solar system up with the galactic centre?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Russian scientists think that we are entering a new region of energy never seen before. U.S scientists mostly think that it is all caused by the sun's strange behaviour.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
energy.......I keep hearing this..........MORE energy.....the vibratory frequency of this planet IS increasing........of course, we humans must adjust OUR frequencys in able to survive this....for HOWEVER long we are able to survive.........
Sometimes it seams to me....planet earth is like a big dog, and thinks of us as its flees......
LOOK OUT! BIG DOGS GUNNA SCRATCH AND SHAKE!! trying SO hard to get rid of the 'flees'

And the sun? is it more like the sender of solar 'flee' powder nowdays, or what?
LOOK OUT INCOMING FLEE POWDER GET YOUR SUNBLOCK OUT!(as IF thats gunna really help
)

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Sometimes it seams to me....planet earth is like a big dog, and thinks of us as its flees......
LOOK OUT! BIG DOGS GUNNA SCRATCH AND SHAKE!! trying SO hard to get rid of the 'flees'

That's actually an old Indian saying, it sounds like it. I forgot from which tribe, I think its from the Hopi. Still a lot of people are going to suffer because of this, including children....

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I have a child....and this worries me to NO end......but what can I do but try and cope the best way I can?

Sometimes people act jolly and happy in the face of fear, having no other recourse than acceptance....then hystericall laughter?
I am not trying to be offensive, and I am sorry if I am percieved as such.........I am just coping the best way I know how......

Thank you for the reminder of the Hopi ledgend...no wonder that came so readily to my mind.....I could not do anything BUT see a big dog........and be affraid

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just did a little research about the photon belt and it seems like a bunch of bs to me. The sites talked about entering the photon belt and experiencing a light period of humanity and a dark period. Then ascending to the 5th dimension. Photons are all around us all the time. They are part of light. I don't see how entering an area with a concentration of them will affect us or Earth in anyway.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mxyztos
I just did a little research about the photon belt and it seems like a bunch of bs to me. The sites talked about entering the photon belt and experiencing a light period of humanity and a dark period. Then ascending to the 5th dimension. Photons are all around us all the time. They are part of light. I don't see how entering an area with a concentration of them will affect us or Earth in anyway.

i don't know how the photon belt works, but it probably will be far different then the normal photon that exist in our life

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Where is the photon belt located? Do we physically pass though it, or align with it somehow? And why call it a photon belt if there are no traditional photons there?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The "photon belt" is not something we can pass through.

Do a search for the words on Google and you'll turn up six thousand pages of new-age crap, stuff from the same people that think "Reptilians" control the world and that we're the children of an alien race, et cetera.

Photons are the particle component of visible light, a quantum particle having zero mass, no positive or negative charge, and an infinite lifespan. They're not something that hangs out in bands, though.

Even if the Earth were to pass through a big ol' wad of photons somewhere in deep space, it wouldn't do jack; it might be bright for a bit, but that'd be all.

You can all go to bed now... we're gonna be all right.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am not sure where he gets the photon belt idea, but something is happening. The increase activity on the solar system, including the sun, the dimming of light which scientists find inexplicable. Even right after 1998 when the two asteroid movies came out people weren't talking so much about asteroids and neos, because we weren't having so many close calls that i remember.

It could be something else, but something is definitely up.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't know about a "photon belt" but the earth is running into photons all the time, it's called sunlight.

[Edited on 5/20/2004 by Duke_Nukem]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is why i dont want kids as yet, coz the world is changing and its gonna get worse before it gets any better, and i think the less people alive when it happens the better. I for one am looking forward to it. i think after the # hits the fan then dries. The world will be better... i just hope i survive

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Does this photon belt weigh anything?

I wanna see proof of it.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
photon have no mass that's why they travel at light speed.

photon are light particles...

The photon belt is reportedly a band of intense photon (light) energy that is on a collision course with Earth. When it gets here, things are predicted to change dramatically. There are reports of five days of darkness (although this could be metaphorical; mankind in his darkest hour), no more electricity, mass UFO landings, photon energy conversion devices, psychic abilities for all humans, transformation of our human bodies into higher dimensions, and much more. The photon belt was first predicted to arrive by the end of 1996. Now that this date has come and gone, there is generally less interest in the photon belt and its predicted arrival.

found this crap from www.salemctr.com...

How can photon's cause 5 days of darkness? it's like saying the sun will send dark light to the earth,it's nonsense...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This whole thing sounds like bs. I do agree that something is going on with earth but a high concentration of photons isn't gonna do anything.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i havent the slightest clue as to what photons can do on a global scale but i do know june 8th starts the direct alignment with Venus/Earth/Sun a 1st time event for mankind to witness could this have any meaning on a earth cycle scale?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
okay, i just found this thread now...

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

the sun goes through eleven year sunspot cycles with highs and lulls. due to better imaging and recording devices we have been able to find more and more and more sunspots. also, people have only been studying the sun scientifically (once galileo turned his telescope to the stars - he didn't invent the telescope!!) for about 300 years. and even prior to the last 100 years those scientifical studies were absolutely nothing compared to todays. so how exactly do people know what the sun was like 1150 years ago? we don't!

perhaps there is a larger cycle, one which the sun heats more rapidly for a brief moment of time. it sounds completely off, and i myself wouldn't even buy it, but you never know. but this could lead to the recent solar activities. also, as the sun ages it has to burn hotter and hotter since it is running out of hydrogen to fuse to helium.

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field � for a supposedly �dead� planet.

polar ice may not be what you're thinking of. it's liquid hydyogen and other lighter elements. also, it's only on the night side of mecury, where the temperatures are near -300 F.

mercury is considered a "dead" planet because of the following things: 1) due to its proximity to the sun all atmosphere had been blown off by solar winds; 2) due to it's proximity to the sun it was bombarded by meteors, asteroids, and comets as they headed sunward; 3) because of it's slow rotation.

but yes, it was surprising when mercury was discovered to have a magnetic field.

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

and no one really knows what is going on on venus. it's a highly volcanic world with a dense CO2 atmosphere, so we cannot study its surface conditions.

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

this also relates back to the sun. how long have people been studying the earth scientifically? only a few hundred years at most, and again only the past 100 years or so have been what matters. the earth does go through cycles of its own, that is a well-known fact. perhaps the earth is going through another stage when it's heating up. i mean, the average temperature on earth during the time of the dinosaurs was something like around 90 F, wasn't it? perhaps the earth is heading towards that again.

Mars: �Global Warming,� huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

mars, too, has only been studied scientifically for the past 100 years or so. it has been known for longer times though that there were dust storms on mars. they are nothing new. as for mars warming up? perhaps it's going through similar changes as earth.

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

again, this is 200% increase compared to what? within the past 100 years or so? that's not much to base anything on. perhaps a few hundred years ago jupiter was this bright, and it was in a "cool" stage when humanity began studying it.

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

i haven't heard or read anything about the decrease in jet stream velocities, so please do enlighten me someone. also, all of the gas giant planets release more energy than they take in. the surge could have been just that: a surge and nothing more.

Uranus: �Really big, big changes� in brightness, increased global cloud activity

last time i checked uranus was just a pale-green-blue ball in the sky with some methane clouds. are you saying there's an increase in the methane clouds, or in planet itself?

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

see jupiter, i would have said the same thing with different numbers.

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

that is because of the following: pluto was at the close point of its orbit, when it is inside the orbit of neptune, until just a few years ago. the surface of the planet, when cool, is covered with a thin layer of methane gas with frozen methane on the actual surface. the surface takes time to heat up, much like the earth's. think of it this way... when is the hottest part of the day here on earth? not at noon, but around 3-5 o'clock. right? well pluto just started reaching around that time. i hope that makes sense...

anyway, maybe you were wondering why i made such a big deal about how long the solar system has been studied scientifically. think of it like this... the solar system is about 4.6 billion years old. humanity has been studying space scientifically for a mere few hundred years. that is not even a wink of an eye in time comparison to how old the solar system is. my point with that is that we just don't know what the sun or planets or anything was like back then, and so we really don't have much to base such observations off of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join