It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA testing so-called "Moon Rocket"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
An elaborate hoax is playing out tomorrow as NASA says it's testing a so-called 'moon rocket' that will someday launch white people into 'outer space' and eventually to the moon.

This latest hoax will take it's place in history next to other make believe technology like laser beams, computers and the giant set of tubes for dump trucks.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Whoa whoa... sorry I forgot to say there's naughty words!

Parody disclaimer

[edit on 10/26/09 by emsed1]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
An elaborate hoax is playing out tomorrow as NASA says it's testing a so-called 'moon rocket' that will someday launch white people into 'outer space' and eventually to the moon.

This latest hoax will take it's place in history next to other make believe technology like laser beams, computers and the giant set of tubes for dump trucks.

What will be next, indoor outhouses?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

LOL! Welcome to 1967!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Are you talking about the Ares I-X rocket test? This is going to replace the shuttle in a few years, I don't know where the Hoax is in this? Whether they go to the Moon or Mars or not only time will tell, this rocket will be what they will use to get there along with sending people and supplies to ISS.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Heh heh... I was being sarcastic and making fun of the conspiracists who don't think we went to the moon in the first place.

The launch was cool to watch, but to be honest I got a little worried when it separated and the parts just sort of flopped around.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The launch got covered on our news here in Australia, they called it "...the long, thin, pencil like rocket is set to replace the shuttle..."

Glad to see they bothered to call it by it's scientific name!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Hahaha I got it now, sorry I misunderstood ya friend. I waited around all morning when they planned to launch it, damn weather, probe cover and cargo ship delaying launch. I ended up missing the launch the next day, I should be able to catch the replay of it on NASA tv.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So you come to a conspiracy forum to make fun of "conspiracists"... Guess that makes you a troll.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Only the ones who think the moon landing was fake.

Oh... and the Alien Burrito.

I think if you look at my posts over the last four years you'd find I'm quite the paranoid conspiracist myself!

join