It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Launches Investigation of Human Rights Abuses in the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Are you that naive to think this is going to solve any problems in the U.S?....

Can't you see this has NOTHING to do with the UN trying to help the U.S., but instead it just gives over the U.S. sovereignty over to the UN?...

Dude...I'm not saying I agree with the UN taking over anything. What sovereignty is being given up? No one is asking to change the USA to the UNA (United Nations of America). Maybe this would be a good topic for one of Johnny A's news shows.

However, if we choose to be a part of the UN (and have been since it began), we should hold ourselves to the same standards we hold others and welcome the same oversight. Why are we part of the UN if we welcome them to do whatever they please in the rest of the world but have different rules for ourselves? Where's the integrity in this?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

...who do you think the FEDs are?....

Ben Bernanke might be the chairman, but who is really behind it if not rich elites? And what are some of the plans of these rich elites?... We discuss this almost everyday in these forums and we have evidence of what is going on....

First off, I'm quite well versed on the FED so I understand who owns and operates it. The International Banking Cabal that owns and operates the United States and many other countries.

If the UN wants to check out human rights abuse, they should start with the owners and operators of the FED. But sadly, they have so much money that they can buy anyone. Everyone has a price.

This UN crap is obviously a smoke screen for something else. This is too easy a situation. It automatically gets everyone riled up. The types that get riled up.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Instead of investigating affordable housing they should be looking into the number of cases involving official use of tasers and under what circumstances they are being used.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

If they were so impotent, why are your crying about them making fun of how you treat your poor people?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by elfie

Instead of investigating affordable housing they should be looking into the number of cases involving official use of tasers and under what circumstances they are being used.

Tazers...many human rights violations there. An old lady was tazed in my church during mass because she passed gas. That is a bit over excessive.

But seriously...there's all kinds of nasty # going on right here in the USA. We seem to have a tough time policing ourselves (even though we act police in many other countries). If people are being abused, shouldn't we do whatever it takes to make it stop? Do we, as a country, do that? Sadly, no...

Maybe some suggestions from outside sources is a good idea. It's hard to fix a problem when you are part of it.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
huggs all....

If the UN wants to waste their time on this they are retards....

But its good we open our books up unlike their countries with their septick tank/clogged toilet system of justice....

Im sure they will focus on the "1 in 1000000 case problems"...

proaganda if you ask me,,,

The US is the best place,,,those who hate us couldnt get their ass on the boat fast enuff to get here if you gave them citizenship,,,,,,,
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The US is AWSOME!!!,,,,kind and good people....

As if the UN thinks investigation is needed is retarted!!!

If the warrent and waste time such as this the UN is a POOP crap organization,,,,

The UN is awsome for help and aid,,,,,ONLY.......

Yes,,we have problems to,,,I know....

but I do know anti-american is bullshi-----

I am proud to be an american and support our troops!!!!!!!!!

so sick of anti US bullshi----

The UN council is a joke and makes me sick wasting their time cause its pathetic....!!!!!

i think to would be to stop iIran and north korea,,,,,,,

and china trade must be stopped!!!

china imports sex slaves!!!!

I know the situation there so much!!!

huggs all,,just keep a big heart!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join