It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I discovered this site about a month or two ago and have enjoyed coming here immensely. I thought it was about time I made myself known...so, here goes.

As you can probably tell from my username, I'm Joanie in Ohio. I'm a transgendered individual who used to be a fairly rabid right-winger. My outlook has changed considerably in the last few years as I came to the realization that the left-right paradigm--that I have lived with virtually my entire life--is a sham and a red herring; that pretty much all we read and hear in the mainstream media is shameless propoganda.

I've found it necessary to come to the internet in search of the truths that are nowhere to be found in the popular culture and media. It's truly a sad state of affairs in this country...and the world.

I take nothing at face value anymore. I believe the deceptions in this world are all-encompassing. Trying to divine truth out of all this madness is an almost impossible task. I'm glad to be here with others who question the status quo. Our numbers are growing, and more and more of us are having our eyes opened. What the real outcome of that awakening will be is still an open question...but it still needs to be addressed, come what may.

Nice to be with all of you.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by joanieohio

Hi Joan and welcome to ATS & BTS, here are some links below that may answer any questions you might have. You can post to any forum you like but you wont be able to start your own threads until you have reached 20 posts, you will also be able to send and receive U2U from the members as well.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

If you have any questions please feel free to U2U (message) me or any staff member any time.

Sauron,
member & staff.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hello and welcome.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Welcome.

Hope you enjoy the site.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
oh hi

welcome to ats

enjoy

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS im sure you will like it here maybe too much it is very addictive but you can learn a lot here i have anyway.

THANKYOU

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Good to meet you. I'm brand new here.

new topics

top topics

join