It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chandrayaan 1 detects moon base

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow, I can make out a tennis court, a swimming pool and a very artistic sculpture park.
Mind you I found a face in the Saraha once but it just turned out to be a rock formation.
Of course that wouldn't be possible on any other planet!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Great find and very interesting, but i`m not really sure what i`m looking at?
Alien build or Human?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
That's a misleading title. YOU see a moon base, I see dirt and rock...

I just love how people get these delusional fantasies in their heads and live in a totally different world.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

True. Humans can and do suffer from Pareidolia but not every thing that we humans see is false or imagined. If that was the case there would be no need to study any pictures at all ever. Because everything would be a false image. Can you imagine? LOL Sometimes a rock is a rock and sometimes ruins are ruins. Are you saying that it's impossible for there to be ruins on the moon or mars? One estimate has it that there are millions of solar systems in each galaxy on average and The Hubble Ultra Deep Field found about 10,000 galaxies in an image 3 arc minutes square.

Extrapolating....
10,000 galaxies in UDF
3 arc min square
9 sq. arc minutes
1,111 no. of galaxies per sq. arc minute
3,600 sq. arc min per sq. degree
4,000,000 no. of galaxies per sq. arc degree
41,253 no of arc degrees in a sphere
165,012,000,000 Total no. of observable galaxies

Therefore 165,012,000,000 x (lets just low ball it and say) 1,000,000 = ?

Then take this number and estimate that there is the posibilty of an earth like planet in each one and then take into account that some of them are billions of years older then earth..probably millions of them that are billions of years older then earth. That means that some of these life forms have been evolving for billions of years longer then us humans. Imagine the technology of a civilization a billion years more advanced then us.. then imagine a million of them that way and you can see the possibility of ancient ruins on the moon or Mars. No?

Phage. give me some real numbers please?

O.K. and that means? You know what that means? Absolutely nothing at all. We've seen nothing, nothing to date but other humans... So with all the millions of earth like planets out there, we must be the only one lucky enough to make it as far as we have...

I mean that would explain why with all the possible technological civilizations out there not 1 of them has sent out any detectable messages probes or ships...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
X MARKS THE SPOT. GREAT JOB

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is really sad, there is nothing but rock and dust in those photos. How can you say that there is a moon base in the photos????

I think you need to go out and breath in some fresh air, it would make you think more clearly. Their is a saying that im sure you must have heard before, It goes "your clutching at straws"

Sorry for being down on you but your so called find is preposterous.....

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Mr Moon]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Moon

And how can you be 100% sure that it is not a base.

The OP is just assuming the possibility of the base residing in those areas, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
I'm convinced people here just go to random moon images, highlight a few things and say they are moon bases before posting them here.

Exactly! Take a lesson from the "old days" of the Martian face, etc. heyday. Some were so pushed to prove there was something to the face-like image that they split the image in half and copied that reversed half to make a face different than the true one. That was their "proof" because it represented what the face had looked like before it had been partially obliterated by natural ageing--or maybe even be atom bombs sent by us to hide the Martian secret!

When you highlight something you think you see, you are altering the image per your need to prove what you see. Since you have used elements of scientific instruments (cameras, software, etc.) to produce your proof, you have, in that sense, actuall produced scientific fraud.

Got something you want to share? Use discrete arrows, or second choice, boxes or circles. But false-coloring of images is dishonest if not trickery to help make a weak case.

I tend to usually say that any word uttered in regard to the existence of UFOs, aliens, Moon or Martian bases is a positive forward motion of our ignorance of the real state of the Universe. But sometimes....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Got something you want to share? Use discrete arrows, or second choice, boxes or circles. But false-coloring of images is dishonest if not trickery to help make a weak case.

Every one has the right into their own investigation, now if that takes coloring set of pixels that illustrate a Microsoft logo on Moon than be it.

I am quiet happy for people to bring forth their own investigation to the table, whether 99.9% of them are subjective thus at least 0.01 of them will prove otherwise.

[edit on 10/28/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Lastly you assume that the aliens would be incompetent enough to disguise themselves so poorly that a mere human like yourself would be able to see through it. With those assumptions you can call any rock you like a moon base :/

Hmm you got your point on that one

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stargazerman

Thats a question for me too..

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
if these and all the other photos of supposed artifacts and structures on the moons and planets in the solar system are indeed just rocks, would someone please prove that.

How do you prove a rock,that looks like a rock, is a rock.
It looks like rocks and mooondust, valleys and peaks in the moon, nothing else.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck. then its a duck.
If it looks like a rock, rocks don't quack, then its a rock.

stop asking me to prove its a rock. IT LOOKS like a damn rock, but what it doesn't look like is a building or structure where people live.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
And the reason for all these bases and activity on a dead rock would be what?

And it being kept a secret, how, and why?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Raabjorn

Mining, exploiting the unique resources the moon can have ?
How : Well thats just my opinion but any video you saw from NASA about moon landing or so are all fake. Pretty convenient way as you just let people believe part is fake, but at the end, your lie is still there. ^^

reply to post by manmaidslave

Why are you so sure that thos things are rock ? You got some geological degree or so ?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by manmaidslave

I'm not saying that It is a base or tower. But i speculate that the form of this ROCK AND DUST has some unnatural characteristics.. That look like a base. But Its very difficult to pick any ROCK out of this landscape that has forms artificial made by maybe human or ... something else?

I only want to point this out because, there are other researchers like Mr hoagland. That i think this man could be on to something.

There are also Astronauts that say they had seen UFOs on the moon. So why couldn't it be that there are bases for these spaceships or maybe communication towers .
Or maybe they could be ours. But thats nearly speculation something thats been done a lot here .
So ill respect those who not believe in this theory and welcome those who can add more to this !

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
See as soon as you start saying 'moon bases' & 'water purification factories' it makes the thread less credible... well, it does to me anyway. I am glad that you havent said 'annunaki moon base' though

Thing is with these pictures, if you stare long enough at them your brain will start using the vaguest shapes to make it seem like there's something there.
And as Ive said before a million times in other threads like this, if there was something to hide then I doubt they would allow the public access to these images without editing out whatever they dont want us to see.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

It means that there is a big possibility that civilization evolved and died out on other planets possibly even in our own solar system, like Mars. If indeed life did flourish there then that life could easily have sent missions to earth and our moon. There is water on Mars and evidence of canyons and riverbeds etc. Leaving us to believe that over millions of years Mars has changed drastically. It also means that there is a possibility of other worldy civilations could have visited us both in the past or present. We don't know all the answers or why we haven't seen concrete evidence of this but there is the possibility.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I wish someone could calculate this size for me? or maybe knows who can help me with this sounds stupid but I don't know where to begin

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
It's going to be hard to deny this one. You don't even have to try hard to make out the outlines and structural remains.

Shadows and land formation

That was hard

NEXT!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Some images and info here:

www.isro.org...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join