It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chandrayaan 1 detects moon base

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but all I see are random rock formations.

I'd love for them to find a Moon Base, and prove the fact that humans traveled to the moon hundreds of thousands of years ago...but I still don't see it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
ok i am BORED of all the douchebags answering that its just dust, its just rock etc. GO AWAY some people would like to discuss what they want together without getting annoyed by pretentious and highselfesteem people.

You say it in each thread concerning the moon, we got it thats just dust so now move on. we like dust and we like tempering with it.

Please go away.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

I would really like to see a little ruler superimposed on the pictures, where the ruler has both feet and meter measurements. It is provoking to see things that 'look like', but how big are these things. It isn't helpful for me to say that the picture itself, at X altitude, shows an area the size of X. Maybe I'm not smart enough, but a ruler would really help.

Maybe I can try to put a ruler next to it but then you have to do the math ..

Incidentally, Observer1, I really like your new avatar, but the movement of the UFO combined with the 'fade to black' distracts me so much that I have to scroll by reading your posts. Is there any way you can slow it down a lot more, or make it so that it doesn't flash so fast?

Lets see what i can do. I will place it on hold for a while.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Originally posted by Fromabove
It's going to be hard to deny this one. You don't even have to try hard to make out the outlines and structural remains.

No harder to deny this than denying my kid neighbor's notion that Scooby Doo just floated over our house. I know it is nothing more than a cloud, but she sees Scooby Doo and there is no changing her mind at that age. Kinda like seeing shapes in rocks and dirt, adding some color to them to guide others perception and proclaiming you have found a "moon base". Indeed.

Guys, your human. And guess what, humans suffer from Pareidolia

[edit on 26-10-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

I had to quote this because I completely agree.

Looking at those pictures I was under whelmed.

I think this is a case of people seeing what they want to see.
Honestly, how can anyone see a "moon base" or "artificial structures" in these pictures? The areas highlighted just look like part of the moons surface.

Hardly compelling.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

Don't bother the thing is what you want to believe is there... Its called awareness .. Some can feel it some don't evolution has many steps. I welcome the skeptics But only the ones that can proof with well grounded text or imagery that what I see is natural embedded and eroded over the millions of years.

There so much Ph D's That talk around this phenomena That it simply can not be dismissed that its partially true what they are talking about.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

The funny thing is skeptic doesnt have to prove their point. but hey if they cant understand that the question is not is there moonbases but what do they look like...

edit : i forgot to thank you for your work because of those. thx !
Sceptic is the antagonist of aware people !

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry......this is just crazy. I live here on ATS and I think this is crazy.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
clearly space rocks/dust
maybe some swamp gas too

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
ok i am BORED of all the douchebags answering that its just dust, its just rock etc. GO AWAY some people would like to discuss what they want together without getting annoyed by pretentious and highselfesteem people.

In other words, you don't want anyone to challenge your viewpoints in a public forum. If you want an echo-chamber, perhaps this forum is not the best place for you.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
if these and all the other photos of supposed artifacts and structures on the moons and planets in the solar system are indeed just rocks, would someone please prove that.
Is another mission somewhere else really too much to ask for.

and if they are not bases, can we please hurry up and put one there. I would really hate for the entire human race to burn out and fade away right here on this one little planet.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by president

no worries prez I don't think there is a set number doom and gloom theory's that have to happen for one to come true -- in other words the world will be jus fine

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsof0ld

I can buy that, but will we ever get off of it?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
No offense OP, but it looks like a picture covered with arrows pointing to normal rock formations, shadows, etc. Hoagland is doing the same imo, he is just spending more time to find rock formations that look even more like "buildings" or domes or whatever.

Your mind will see what you want it to see, if you want to badly enough.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Picture 2 point 3, Looks like a wishbone, and it has to be huge taken from the height that is...

Aha!! That confirms my theory that the moon was once, and might still be, populated by giant turkeys!

If we could only capture them, we could feed the world.

Damn you NASA for the great "Megaturk" cover-up!! Were it not for you, every country on the planet could celebrate Thanksgiving, instead of just the US.

I don't think what we see here is so much "moon bases" as it is megaturk farms built by an ancient race of megturk breeders. They chose the moon because, due to the reduced gravity turkeys can be bred to much larger size.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So, I see someone wants 'disclosure' so bad they go pixel-hunting on just about ANY photo they can get their hands on?

Well, chew on THIS, fellas. THIS is a not a base, but supposedly a freakin SHIP, floating near Saturn for everyone's sheer enjoyment.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why do these threads remind me of bad Douglas Adams...

"The bases sat firmly on the surface exactly the way that moonbases dont."

And for the shrieks of "Prove they aren't!"

Throw them out an airlock, Im sure a probability drive will save them, probably.

Point being, crikey... Probability dictates a rock looking like object on a rock, is a rock. YOU prove it is NOT.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Can we get the threat renamed to 0bserver1 Detects moon base and then close it?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Neil Armstrong refer to himself as a parrot.

Why does he do that?

It has been proven here on ATS that all radio conversations with Earth was scripted, every single line of speech with Earth was pre-planned.

That is the most mind-boggling thing about the Apollo missions to me, how could they plan the first time in history man went to the Moon, how could they pre-plan the unknown..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think your doing a good job trying to solve the question is there.............

If you only knew how much exxistance is within Planets/Moons our Solar System alone. I would think you would/should feel ra&ed by the Elitist for keeping this from mankind.

Keep scratching one day someone will claim credit for coming forth with discovery and why not you!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Armstrong did not refer to himself as a parrot. Just the opposite. He opened his speech with a joke that Orville Wright made about speech givers.

Time magazine said “President William Howard Taft received them with fanfare at the White House. Shy, low-spoken Midwestern-bred men, the Wrights were embarrassed by the fuss.” According to the magazine, Wilbur, after sitting through a long-winded dinner in France, stood up and remarked, “The most talkative bird in the world is a parrot. But he is a poor flyer.”

encyclopedia.jrank.org...

Armstrong does not like to speak in public but he flies very well. He isn't talkative. See...it's an ironic joke. Get it? Armstrong was really saying that he is not a parrot.

It has not been demonstrated that "all radio conversations" were scripted. Buzz Aldrin had a script which he used on a single live telecast while in transit to the Moon. The other astronauts did not use a script. The other telecasts were not scripted, nor could they have been (as you point out).

[edit on 10/27/2009 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join