It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Contract H1N1 Swine Flu!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Youtuber will willfully expose himself to the H1N1 Swine Flu

The Culture of Fear will be over if the common man stands up for the TRUTH!!!

brown55061
Read the patent and information packet with the nose spray. Contains squalene, mf-59, aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, antifreeze and more. These are all considered illegal by CDC standards yet they allow people to take these vaccines.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is missing the point. The point of the vaccine is to become immune to the before it mutates. Him giving himself the virus right now is the equivalent of getting the vaccine itself. He will get the swine flu and suffer the symptoms of the normal flu.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
so he gets immune and dose not have to take a dangeros chemical also its free if you don`t count the days off work. i think maby thats the point

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So you're saying the point of the video, Aceofclubs, is that we should all buy cheap or find free vaccines? Think about what you're typing, man.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My family has recently got over the swine flu. It isnt bad at all. The worst, rather scariest part was trying to keep the kids fevers down for the first 4 days. Tylenol and Motrin worked but it was necessary to give it every 4 hours or their temps would spike up to 102. The cough lasts the longest but they are allowed to return to school after the fever is gone for 36 hours without using medication. We all got tamiflu. I'm not sure it helped or not?

I'm not sure why some die or get hospitalized, other than pnemonia or respiratory arrest. I have a child with an underlying condition and her fever was the first to go.That theory didnt happen with my kids.

I see nothing to fear. If your child is extremely tired check the temp and get Tamiflu.

The most important thing is to control the fever. It wasnt too easy the first day with medicine and cold towels on the foreheads and arm pits but got better by the day.

One thing I thought was strange is our trusted doctor said we must still get the vaccine because it will come back hard in the spring.

We know we cant catch it twice, unless it mutates. This leads me to believe the vaccine is not effective to begin with.

From what I hear the US will not have all vaccines until early 2010.

In my area I think almost everyone in the city has had it already. My city is hit the hardest in my state.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, I can no find anybody in my neck of the woods that have the swine flu.

No school closings, not people in long lines for flu shots and nothing has change, still restaurants are full and the mall have the usual window shoppers.

I don't get it, where is the swine flu?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
1/3rd of the children at one of the schools over here, weren't in school because there were showing flu like symptoms. Man the flu scare here in Alberta is taking it hard.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What a ridiculous idea to try to get swine flu.

I will say this as plain as I know how.

The swine flu has hit Georgia full force. I have friends from Atlanta and also the south west area and of course here in coastal Ga. Most all have had at least one family member with swine flu.

Swine flu is dangerous to some people. Others have a very light case.

My niece is finally out of the hospital after a week of hell battling swine flu. She was very healthy and had no underlying conditions.

I bet the youtuber plays Russian Roulette too. How ignorant.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

see wonderworld that is the spin they are giving you on this.
get the vaccination so you don't get it or get the flu and be immune later.
but yet the vaccination or if you get the swine flu will do nothing if it does mutate.
and it has already been released it is a biowarfare weapon so who the hell do we trust?
surely not that silver tongued devil in the presidency.
personally i will never be vaccinated and i will take my chances- if i die from it so be it- but if they force a vaccination on me they better bring alot of body bags
and to tptb read this and be prepared if you do try

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here's what I don't understand about swine flu:

We've had a MAJOR outbreak here. Schools were closed, etc. My youngest daughter, who is the healthiest of all of us, came down with it a few weeks into the outbreak. She had a fever and a cough, but when the fever was down, it wasn't obvious that anything was wrong with her at all. She wanted to play and jump around/bounce off the walls as usual. Still though, I thought, "here we go..." I figured it would be just a matter of a few days until we all had it since we've all heard how contagious it's supposed to be. Besides that, my other children had been exposed to it at their schools. That was about three weeks ago and we're all fine. Nobody else in the house caught it. She was the only one... the one that almost never gets sick and she caught it.

I'm not complaining about not getting it... far from it, but it was just odd. It seems that if it's as contagious as we hear, we all would have had it by now.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I live in Albany Ga, here in my surrounding area including Columbus Is actually nothing going on!!!!!

Why I have not seen anything yet, when the first cases of flu in my neck of the woods were as early as June.

I have the feeling that most cases around are noting than the panic generated by the pandemic propaganda.

No even at my husband work in the military base is any people out from sickness, my daughter's job is the same also, my son job the same.

Yes people get sick and they get to hit the hospitals but that is just like the seasonal flu does.

I want to know where is the swine flu in my neck of the woods?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by marg6043]

new topics

top topics

join