It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reponse to "Why Doesnt God Talk to Me?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
God responds to me, im sure he will respond to all in due time. Just do what pleases Him and seek Him in whatever you do. Give every thought to God and you will soon see the devil and God in your mind.

this is where I am, when its God, im 100% sure it is, when its the devil im 100% sure it is, now I just need to de-program the devils transmissions, which I think are highly linked to televisions (which emit a certain frequency that sounds like a high pitched buzzing, I can hear this buzz in my own head away from television and then I turn the tv on, I can hear the tv making the same exact sound.)

Ive realized that when listening to certain music (say the song says, "I am lost in my mind, I am lost in time") that it programs you subconsciously and you start to believe you have lost your mind (most of the time without realizing it) then you actually DO lose your mind (i was lost, but ive been found)

thats why listening to positive music is amazingly positive in your life.

stuff like lil wayne, and all that evil stuff, man it will make you pay the price in the end. listening to bone thugz talk about doing ecstasy will make u want to do it in time.

there are many hidden wars out there to distract us from the one, true war, which is to sever us from God.

Nothing matters but God, find Him and he will bless you will his protection.

STOP FOR A SECOND THOUGH! DO NOT run to religion, that is part of the major plan, instead, think for yourself to God, search for Him, it is not to late at this point in time but the widow is closing, ill pray for more time for all of you, please dont turn your back to God even though you do not understand Him, He loves you because He created you, like a musician making music, He loves you endlessly and can appreciate and understand your troubles.

He is inside each and everyone of us, our bodies are the temple, our spirits are Gods.

bow to none but Him, who is your own, who is everything.

Blessings of understanding and peace for all.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If it brings something positive to you, than fair play to you. I think you are right about music, and how negative music can bring negativity into your consciousness, while listening to positive tunes, can at least make you have a brighter outlook. I am not talking about positive thinking here, like the secret. People should be positive, but not believe in the rubbish the secret is.

I think here at ats, you will find alot of opposition to these words of religion, but your right on the one about not needing religion as one of the branches we have on earth, that are just there to collect money from us.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

If I was the devil, you'd be in my gun sights. And, if I was the devil, and I decided to have you, you'd love me and worship me as if I were the one true god. Hell, I could even get that off by being clever and attentive at the right moment, and it wouldn't take a burning bush or a flickering tongue of fire.

You CAN'T feel the difference between God and the devil. No one can. It's just ego that makes some people honestly believe that they can, and eventually, they drink the grape kool-aid and everyone shakes their heads over it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
god is a mythical being...what you are hearing are your own thoughts, and calling it god...that's fine, but to convince others you'll have to do better than that on this website....maybe you really need to go to some religous site

[edit on 27-10-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
To worship actually means to turn your attention towards something. To focus on it. To understand it.

Understand the Devil, and God will speak through Him.

Only when you understand the Darkness will there be Light.

Love your enemy. Hear the silence. Replenish the desert with your blood, sweat, and tears.

God does not speak to you because for God to speak to you requires Death. You are not ready to die, and therefore, you will see the Devil where God stands, and you will flee in terror...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You are so right brother. In fact EVERYTHING is made and designed to keep us from finding "god" (I prefer the terms "Creator" or "Great Maker"). That what all the conspirations are about.

But forget the satan, devil, lucifer ... whatever you want to call him/them evil thing. There is no such being. Never was. Never will. Makes no sense. It just an invention by religion which you yourself identified as a manipulation tool.

You are still thinking in the Good-Bad morality stuff that was fed us as part of our manipulation. There is no evil. Just tools. YOU make them evil or YOU make them good. Lil Wayne just gives you something and you decide what to make out of it. If you take it you follow the wrong path. If you avoid it and follow your feelings you stay on your path. That's all. As long as you think of "evil" you hold yourself back. It's a game. Your "opponents" are just there to keep you from winning the game.

Our spirits aren't gods (wanna insult the Big One???). There is only one creator. Guess who's looking through my eyes and your eyes?

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The

Divine

Comedy

Get it? Absurdity! It is all absurd! Control your absurdity and focus it on what you wish to accomplish in this life.

To control your absurdity means first to understand the nature of absurdity itself. It is terrifying at first. God requires patience and understanding of you, to you, for you, by you.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Codazzle
God responds to me, im sure he will respond to all in due time. Just do what pleases Him and seek Him in whatever you do.

i think it's insulting to God that people think that they can somehow manipulate his behavior.

Like a 3 yr old child manipulates their parents behavior by crying..

Somehow you think that the "person" .. "god" will change what he'd otherwise be doing... and come over and attend to your specific wishes.. like a giant freaking GENIE...

man these people make me want to throw up.

the whole concept is that by praying... they come into the idea that they are influencing God's behavior to side with them in their daily persuits.

that's the ultimate sin in my book.

understanding that everything EVERYTHING happening.. is "god happening" .. even the holocaust.

and "we're god happening"...

might as well DO what you're asking god to do.
do it yourSELF... sucker to the imaginary invisible .

-

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I guess you misunderstood him. "God" isn't changing his behaviour to support him or you or me. He is always supporting EVERYONE and do what they wish. If we wish to be stupid and bang our head against the wall he lets us do it. Free will rocks. It's just when we finally recognize that he is there that WE SEE that he is ALWAYS there supporting EACH SINGLE ONE of us. There's no change in his behaviour. It's a change in our perception of reality.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
god is a mythical being...what you are hearing are your own thoughts, and calling it god...that's fine, but to convince others you'll have to do better than that on this website....maybe you really need to go to some religous site

[edit on 27-10-2009 by jimmyx]

God is not a mythical being.I hope your spiritual eyes and ears are
opened before it is too late!
This member has as much right to be here on ATS as you do!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Codazzle
Ive realized that when listening to certain music (say the song says, "I am lost in my mind, I am lost in time") that it programs you subconsciously and you start to believe you have lost your mind (most of the time without realizing it) then you actually DO lose your mind (i was lost, but ive been found)

thats why listening to positive music is amazingly positive in your life.

stuff like lil wayne, and all that evil stuff, man it will make you pay the price in the end. listening to bone thugz talk about doing ecstasy will make u want to do it in time.

So you're saying that because I personally make music about the pain in my life and the hurt I've gone through/go through, I'm the devil??????????

And I do agree that listening to positive music will do the soul good and all, but just because someone sings about their pain doesn't make them the devil.

Did I hear you right??

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why does god hide from us? Why does he ignore us? Why did he create people who would eventually burn in hell?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

1. He is hiding because it's part of the game. We can find him if we decide to by free will. Most just chose not to find him or engage knowingly or unknowingly in offensive acts against him so there is no reason for him to let you know him.

2. He never ignores us - we ignore him. Constantly. By free will.

3. There is no hell. Only the one you build yourself around you by free will. I see people burning in their own hell every single day and they deserve every bit of pain. Free will. Hilarious most of the time.

Namaste,

Deckard

[edit on 27/10/2009 by Deckard666]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

It's always amusing when God people post threads on this site babbling on and on about blah blah blah. Thank you for sharing the voices in your head with us here on ATS. You surely must realize by now that the majority of folks on this site see religion as nothing but a way to control the hearts and minds of the gullible.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Because, WE know the truth and most people WON'T accept it.
Their minds are closed and only open to their concept of the truth.
When,they realize WE were right,it will be too late.

new topics

top topics

join