It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified information about HINI, national level terrorist attack, otherworldly creatures, skin eat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What the hell, I can't believe these guys were privy to this stuff but cannot mention the specific terrorist threats, a year back, but to mention them as classified, but if you guys have read plenty about the H1N1, the underground bases, the Annunaki Reptiliens, then this video might just be the jackpot. It's real and it's gonna happen, and it's starting? OMG, somebody watch this quick!

This might be the most significant piece of information I have stumbled upon in a while, in a culmination of everything I've come to understand about what is going on!

WATCH ASAP!

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
onion news...lets leave it at that

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
WHAT???? When was that aired?

I don't watch enough C-SPAN to understand what I'm watching. A little more background from someone would be much appreciated....and also if the wierdness of this could be put into perspective?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by westcoast]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

its fake. from onionnews.com

your really taking it serious?

although i wouldn't be suprised if it were true lol

[edit on 26-10-2009 by IchooseFreewill]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Whenever I become irritated at the news, I turn to the onion.

Thank you ever so much for the reminder.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

OK so next thing you know, in the coming months the government will reveal our new enemy to be some ominous extraterrestrials which might be the Reptilians.

I'm presuming that they will tell everybody that the H1N1 and this new flesh eating virus has been bioengineered by these ET beings, which we've already known have already been living amongst us in underground bases.

There will be an all out war to kill them.

Those unvaccinated will be quarantined in underground berthing centers, which are one of the places were the classified monies are going too.

Anybody with more information please tell me what you think this means?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

Thank you, I thought perhaps it was a voice-over. If it was that confidential, it wouldn't be read outloud at all....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky, you do know that that video has absolutely no basis in fact at all right? There is no HR 8791 nor is there even a Representative from Pennsylvania named John Haller. It's the onion, and if you don't know what the onion is, it's a "FAKE" news organization where they specialize in satirical news stories and make it look like it's legit. That video isn't new either. The earliest I can find it from is March of 2008. I really think this thread should either be removed or the title changed to hoax because that's all this is.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thank you for this - I love the Onion News Network!!!!!!!!
More hard hitting than any other news source out there!!! But sadly more sporadic than The Daily Show, or Colbert Report.

Go here. All will make sense in the morning.

www.youtube.com.../a

Just hope you don't find yourself on the nations girlfriends blacklist!

[edit on 10/26/2009 by hhcore]

top topics

join