It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic 'Lie' & Other Fun Facts

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisgustedOne
Sorry, but I just had to disagree with you on that.

Hey I was looking over stuff and saw you replied to me. I think you misunderstood me. What I was implying was that it is every man's right to have any thoughts or beliefs he wants. If those thoughts or beliefs are evil, he still should have the right to them. BUT... when those thoughts turn into actions (against other people), he should be chastised for those actions. I'm sure you agree with me on that. I know I have have malicious (yes, evil) thoughts against various people in the world. I know you do. Everyone does. Those thoughts must not be allowed to turn into actions.

Proverbs 23:7 - As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

So we must all be careful.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by OrphenFire]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Agreed, to a point. I still have a problem with evil thoughts in Islamics. When Islamics have evil thoughts today, it tends to result in dead bodies scattered around tomorrow. And I know, that's not much different from Christians of the past. At some point, the evil thoughts need to be replaced with non-evil thoughts, but it will require Divine intervention of the kind most people have never dreamed of or have scoffed at outright. Anyone that believes that human nature can change without Divine intervention has no understanding of human nature.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

When Islamics have evil thoughts today, it tends to result in dead bodies scattered around tomorrow.

I think it's important to distinguish between normal everyday Muslims and the violent radicals that create and detonate bombs, dude...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

When Islamics have evil thoughts today, it tends to result in dead bodies scattered around tomorrow.

I think it's important to distinguish between normal everyday Muslims and the violent radicals that create and detonate bombs, dude...

I did distinguish - Do normal everyday Muslims have evil thoughts of killing and maiming? Probably not. I work with several normal, everyday Muslims, everyone of them are good people. But the moment their "thoughts" (actions) turn "evil" (in the context of this thread), my attitude toward them will change. Completely.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Ha. He called you dude.

Anyway, we have probably beaten the radical Islam horse to death multiple times here.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The more you read the Koran the more Crazy you become? Or the more you read the New Testament the sensible you become. In whose image that people follow of Christ or Muhammad become more extreme? Even the Jews can be more extreme because they follow the Old Testament but the Koran does not improve on it, it just stirs it back up when it was dealt with long ago by Christ's blood on the cross, but obviously they deny Christ so they can over ride that dogma and bring back laws that no longer are needed included new ones. If you compare people who idolised Christ compared to those of Muhammad which one do you think will build a fairer open viewed attitudes towards life in general and the world, which one will make you more happy and tolerant, that I leave to you to decide.

The difference is that the New Testament is about doing away with old laws as the baton was passed onto Christ to deal with.

The Bible
Colossians 2 (New International Version)

Freedom From Human Regulations Through Life With Christ

13When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you[c] alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross. 15And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.[d]

16Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. 18Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize. Such a person goes into great detail about what he has seen, and his unspiritual mind puffs him up with idle notions. 19He has lost connection with the Head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.

Text

By denying the Christ Muslims and Jews alike are in bondage and are self serving prisoners, but the Jews have a promise to fulfil and a promise waiting for them but man stands in the way of that promise to prove God wrong and if not man then you know which evil endused powers do.

Anyway what you find is that like Colossians 2, people who ignore why Christ came down for us will be living harder lives, they will be living covering their women up, yes Muhammad did say veil the woman up, the Bible says pray but not persistently and repetitively, you don't have to do it in a ritual form 5 times a day, God is with us in spirit when you believe in Christ. You can drink wine and eat what you like and not be circumcised, all these niggles have gone but some just live in misery and get frustrated and angry at the world because they are not as miserable as they are.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
ALLAH IN THE BIBLE

The suffix "IM" of the word "ELOHIM" is a plural of respect in Hebrew.

(Remember that in Arabic and Hebrew there are two types of plurals. One of numbers and the other of honour as in Royal proclamations. Since the plural of honour is uncommon in the language of the European, he has confused these plurals to connote a plurality in the "godhead," hence his justification for his Doctrine of the Holy Trinity - the Father, Son and Holy Ghost).

Hence ELOHIM = ELOH + IM. Now I want you to perform an exercise. Do you see the words: YA-HUWA ELOH-IM? Place your left hand index finger on the first two letters "YA" meaning oh! and the other index finger on the "IM" a plural of respect. What you now have remaining in Huwa Eloh or Huwa Elah. El in Hebrew means god, and Elah or Eloh also stands for the same name - god. Therefore, "Huwa el Elah" or HUWA 'L LAH, which is identical to the Quranic expression - Huwal lah hu (meaning: HE IS ALLAH) of the verse QUL HUWAL LAH HU AHUD

SAY:
HE IS ALLAH
HE IS ONE
Holy Qur'an 112:1

The above exercise proves that El, Elah and Elohim are not three distinctly different words. They all represent the single Arabic word Allah. This is not my wishful thinking. Please see below. It is a photostatic reproduction of a page from the English Bible, edited by Rev. C. I. Scofield,D.D., with his Bible Commentary· This Doctor of Divinity is well respected among the Bible Scholars of the Christian world. He is backed in his "NEW AND IMPROVED EDITION" of this translation by a galaxy of eight other D.D.'s:

Rev. Henry G. Weston, D.D., LL.D., President Crozer Theological jeminary.
Rev. W. G. Moorehead, D.D., President Xenia (U.I,) Theological Seminary.
Rev. lames M. Gray, D.D., President Moody Bible Institute.
Rev. Elmore Harris, D.D., President Toronto Bible Institute.
Rev. William !. Erdman, D.D., Author "The Gospel of John," etc.
Rev. Arthur T. Pierson, D.D., Author, Editor, Teacher, etc.
Rev. William L. Pettingill, D.D., Author, Editor, Teacher.
Arno C. Gaebelein, Author "Harmoney of Prophetic Word," etc.

I have not listed the above luminaries to awe you. They have been unanimous in supporting Rev. Scofield in his "New and Improved" commentary.

Please note that in their comment No. 1 below left, they concur that - "Elohim, (sometimes El or Elah meaning God)" and alternatively spelled "Alah" (line three, third word). All the eight D.D.'s above could not have been blind in dittoing the spelling "Alah" for God. How far were they from the Arabic word spelled - ALLAH - in English, I ask you dear reader? This is Allah's handiwork, but the Devil (I must give him a capital "D," he deserves it) was not slow in making a quick come-back through his agents. He succeeded in firing all the D.D.'s responsible for that debacle, and had them replaced by nine others with more impressive degrees than the previous lot. You will find them in the recent reproduction of "The New Scofield Reference Bible." You will not be able to lay your hands anymore on the Bible with "Alah" in it. The Devil has seen to that.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Christian: I will die for what i believe in

Islam: YOU will die for what i believe in

I once was driven home in a taxi by a muslim guy, not like a gave a sh*t i'm half irish & half indian so you can guess no religion was pushed on me coming from both Catholic and Sikh backgrounds.
But that guy was going on and on about George Bush, it was when he came to the UK and some women climbed the gates of Parliment in protest.

All he kept saying(taxi driver) is USA want a one world army and one world goverment with a one world ruler etc... but think about it thats what islam is all about if you listen to their false preachers.

Now i have alot of Muslim friends who actually agree with me on this, also i have spoken to my Sikh family about this bearing in mind Sikhism was more or less a reaction to radical islam only a few hundred years ago. They created an army against the ruling islamic radicals thus creating the Kalsa. The predecessor had a kept a peaceful India and it was said his corrupt grandson took the throne and killed anythin non-muslim mainly hindu's.

Now all my family say even the Catholics, its not the religion at fault its the preachers, the clerics and those who follow it and think they know it all.

There was a time when the muslim world was far more advanced than the west but that declined when clerics started to run the country based on faith rather than men through merit. Look at the muslim countries now, far behind the west and the ones like Iran have been playing catch up for years.

Check this link about a egypt cleric banning the face covering hajiib or whatever because it is nothing to do with the religion but is a control issue for men over women.
news.bbc.co.uk...
Going back to what i said about people thinking they know it all, it doesn't say much in the link about this but the Cleric was ambushed by parents saying that it is part of islam (brainwashed by faith), his response.
"I know more of this religion than you and it is a tradition of old nothing to do with islam."

Lastly i would just like to point out that when they kill themselves for Islam they get 70 white raisins not virgins haha. As that was a Delicacy in those times of the koran.

[edit on 18/11/2009 by Lucifer84]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
GOD is a Title not a Name- GOD IS GOD is not a name of God,
Jehovah (Yahweh) some call it.
Don't forget God has a name Yahweh and how that is spelt in hebrew, once that is translated down to the symbolic writing it tells its own story of the meaning of the name going back down to the pictorial meanings with its own prophetic language.
As for ALLAH I thought he has 99 different names, none sound like Jehovah (Yahweh).
Of course even Jesus calls him self different things but he has one name.

This is how the name "Jesus" would have been written in ancient Hebrew documents. The four letters or consonants from right to left are Yod, Shin, Vav, Ayin (Y, SH, OO, A). Jesus is the Greek name for the Hebrew name Joshua or Y'shua which means "The LORD or Yahweh is Salvation".

From a Christians point of view the Koran is a counterfeit religion like many others, it will take elements from the Bible and denouce parts of it, as long as Jesus is not the Christ anyone can add to the Bible and extend other false laws and religions on top of it. Jehovah witnesses are the same breed, as long as Jesus is the Arch Angel Michael there is a problem, they say Jesus was never eternal and so on. They all have that in common it all as to do with making false religions and denying Christ, they should be witnesses of Christ as the Jews are the witnesses of Jehovah.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
ok...ill do another post after what..weeks since the original post:

First many of you are missing my point..it isn't about who's God is best or...what religion is right..its about what Islam IS. It's about the misconceptions and lies within the Koran. The post is about a 'people' lead by their hands into wholesale slaughter by the very leaders whom should be protecting them from harm....and using their Book to justify these killings. Now some WILL say "well the OP is an idiot because look at the Crusades and what the Vatican did to the Jews during the Spanish Inquisition!"....ok sure..but that same Vatican went on record with an apology..it isn't much but its an admission of guilt..no Islamic institution had EVER done that. And ya we can delve into the EVILS of all religions..why not? after all these 'religions' are run by people whom are fallible to begin with..this doesn't affect the message of Christ in any way..separate the two. Lastly..the fact that he borrowed a pagan Gods name and applied it to this faith should be a clear indicator that it's BS. Anyway..just wanted to clarify my OP...seems people need to be reminded in many ways regarding context of information..funny what they cull from an OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join