It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic 'Lie' & Other Fun Facts

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
reply to post by rival

I personally love the 72 virgins bit. Considering it's heaven and you're there for eternity, what happens after they're not virgins anymore? I mean dang... gimmee a week for that... maybe two. Then the rest of the endless buhjillion years is gonna be a massive let down!

what happens after that is that they will all nag you to take out the trash or pick up your socks for the rest of eternity

-rrr

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have to agree with you worldwatcher. Religion has absolutely nothing to do with the Israel/Palestine conflict like you say.

To take it a step further, threads like this and the state of the world are why I myself have chosen not to observe any religion at all.

Religion these days is mainly used as a tool to elevate one group, and dehumanize the next for the purpose of theft and murder. Keeping people divided by blind hatred, while their pig leaders steal from all of you.

No one realizes that they are ALL suckers.

Without all this religious zealotry and racism we would have to respect one another as equals and negotiate peaceful solutions to problems. What a scary world that would be huh? Only scary to the pigs who try and divide us, as they would be powerless. Their money worthless, and their agendas nothing more than pipe dreams.

Why is it that people cant just live their lives without persecution? Why is it that people can't respect each other's space? Why is it that people are DUMB enough to believe that some fictional god gave them a piece of land? mind you, a god no one has any proof STILL to even exist? It's ridiculous. If you cant prove your gods exist, then how could the same fictional god have given you anything???? It's simple. You cant.

I'll tell you what I can prove to exist...
Love and compassion exists. And you all know it. It's something we feel in our hearts when we see an innocent child lose his parents to guns and bombs. It's something we feel inside whether we like it or not. Doesnt matter if it's an arabic child, a jewish child or a christian child. it's a child!

Anger exists too, but if we all just take a second to think about things and realize that if we arent hearing any of this religious agenda we're fed from GOD and instead hearing it from the criminals who have the nerve to call themselves messengers of god, we'll probably find that our anger with one another is all unfounded and should be directed at the very frauds who use all this religion to divide us and make us kill one another. And for what?????

Wake up.

Without all this false blind hatred, dumb fairy tales and criminals, there is only love.

I have been an angry person for a long time because of what i see all around me. But it's taken me a long time to realize who I am really angry at. It's definitely not the guy across from me that I dont understand. What did he do to me? nothing.

It's the guy that lied and told me that man across from me is evil that i am angry with. We need to drop the weapons, stop the religious zealotry, the dehumanization of the other guy and go after the people responsible for causing all of it if we want peace in the world.

That's the only way the madness is going to stop.
We're all intelligent people here. Why do we have to have these arguments? There is no argument.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Its about time someone was able to tell the truth about God and how Islam is wrong without getting his post trashed or banned. Thank you for this thread.

Everyone will hear Gods warning soon. Make no mistake it wont look like some made up UFO or False flag people. It will get everyones astute attention.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

I truly sympathize with you jeddun , you have come stating facts that people should take notice of but instead , choose to ignore at their peril , silly isn't it. They bash christianity , MOST of them owe their very existence to christian forefathers , they bash the jews and israel but when it comes time to criticize islam , oh no you're preaching hate , don't even criticize that poor little angel you monster. Don't they see the hypocrisy. Then comes the argument "You can't blame all of them for the actions of a few." A large few I might add who portray the true nature of islam by emulating mohommed , emulate that man and I'll show you a psychopath and a lecher. Oh and they don't have to all take part in violent jihad some are happy to f*** and repopulate europe or india to win , others protest until their demands are met. So yeah not all are bad , just subversive.

Leaping lemmings! Some people just choose to run to their demise.

Poor Charles Martell , Charlemagne and Richard the Lionheart must be turning in their graves asking "why did we and our men risk and give our lives fighting THE EARLY ISLAMIC CONQUESTS for this ignorant , cowardly and ungrateful lot"? Had these men failed in turning back muslim armies from europe , the world of today would be more like the middle east.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

@chiron613
You lie or you are ignorant.
Christians in muslim countries are forced to put the word for god as allah to show their submission;islam. Have you never heard the phrase "La Ilaha ha Ila Allah (There is no Ilah except Allah)" ILAH being the arabic word for god or deity. Allah was a pagan moon god who had three daughters al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. They were mentioned in the satanic verses of the koran when satan , get this , tricked mohammed the prophet into adding those verses. Why if they are the same do muslims not use Jehovah or YHWH as the jews and christians do , but not the muslims. Show me an instance in the koran where they say Jehovah or YHWH is god and I will refract my accusation.

Allah does not mean god in arabic ilah does , allah is the personal name for the god of islam. To say God has many names in many languages denies the fact that all religions do not worship the same god;example do muslims worship zeus , saturn or even Brahma. Get my drift?

If islam were truly worshiping the same god of jews and christian (in chronological order) ,Why then do they not say jehovah or YHWH.?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

HE didn't try to destroy the temple. It was the money lenders who practiced usury(interest) that he attacked for turning the temple into a den of thieves! We today are suffering financially because of modern day money lenders and their usury.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amoolah

amoolah , what are you trying to do , TAQIYYA?

The fisherman never says his basket stinks , eh?

Even the koran and hadith state that the early arabs in mohammed's time were polytheist. The satanic verses where muhammed was tricked by satan to include the verse about allah's three pagan daughters Lat, Uzza and Manat , to gain the acquiescence of the polytheist arabs , proves there was worship of a pagan moon god called allah.

The kaaba in mohammed's time was filled with idols.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by De La Valletta]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well let's see, Allah is the God of Abraham, the one who gave Moses the Ten Commandments, the God on the top of Sinai, the God of Solomon and David. So if he isn't the same then who is the Christian God?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
reply to post by worldwatcher

You're forgetting the sacrifice...the reason why 'God' changed his tune..its all there in the Bible..read it.

Can I just ask, Did you read the Bible for yourself or was it read to you by a church minister etc or by a parent ???

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Originally posted by Angus123

Originally posted by zerbot565
reply to post by Angus123

i was under the notion it was raisins not virgins

you get 72 "seeds" of new life

72 Raisins...? Seriously? I never heard that.

[55:68] In them are fruits, date palms, and pomegranate.
[55:69] Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?
[55:70] In them are beautiful mates.
[55:71] Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?
[55:72] Confined in the tents.
[55:73] Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?
[55:74] No human ever touched them, nor a jinn.
[55:75] Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?
[55:76] They relax on green carpets, in beautiful surroundings.
[55:77] Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?
[55:78] Most exalted is the name of your Lord, Possessor of Majesty and Honor.

Source.

-v

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Europe would have stayed in its squalorous, "like Somalia only with more pigs" state had it not been for the Muslim Arabs and the Shamanic Mongols. Even then, Europe probably would have remained a primitive heap of crud with shiny toys except for the fact that they managed to blunder into the Americas.

Much rape, pillage, and genocide in the name of Christ later, the Europeans had a lot of gold and an outlet for all the starving kids they kept cranking out in their little mud huts.

As far as civilization goes, Europe - Christendom, if you prefer - is the Noveau Riche. A tacky upstart who bought its way to eminence, and now that the money is running out, is proving to be unable to maintain its lifestyle.

Don't worry, though. The Turks and Arabs are moving in to Europe to show you guys how to do it, and we're bringing up our cousins from South of the Border to help out the Americans.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The Arabs and Turks have nothing to show but it is evident how cursed they are in bondage that Moses was in and how Christ made up for it for setting us free, now the wanabies want to bring back old Moses traditions when they are already 3000 years out of date.

The curse has brought women to cover themselves up as the Koran suggests, it has created a one world matrix view of the world Islam or Infidel and their nations are desserts and dry. Only conquest and war have designed their doing and undoing, it has never been about choice, it has been about people having o choice and live under it Islamic Laws and culture.

Today Islamic cities and towns across Europe and the world filled with Muslims have become separatist areas, they have not brought people together they isolated themselves and the free world around them and caused a circumference of isolation and fear.

The last thing Europe needs is Sharia Law, yes the European leaders are delusional and are in a hypnotic state, they have abandoned Christianity, but the corrosion has been a double reaction of political correctness and rejection of the original faith, I think Arabia is a pawn to wake up the sleeping giants of the free world, does not mean God favours it, it just means the Satan verses God game is getting closer and Israel and prophecy is heating up, the King will come soon but we know the other false King is in waiting but God will let him have his first move.

I would like to see Eurabia but my feeling is that it will fail, unless the curse is lifted.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NEWclearMind

yea, just because ice floats on water doesn't mean there is a god, that's the properties of water, i mean thats like saying just because water evaporates and makes clouds for rain there is a god, no thats science just how the world works.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Jeez everyone here so far has missed the BIG point. ALLAH was a pagan moon god, one of 300! Is it sinking in? what i'm TRYING to explain? ITS B*LL#

And Christianity is just a solar cult with Jesus on the cross representing the sun at the center of the grand cross of the zodiac. Most of the modern religions have obvious references to Pagan religions because they served as the inspiration.

Experts believe that a staggering 15 to 20% of the world's Muslims will willfully strap a bomb to their bodies and deliver vengeance to any and all non-believers, including children.

Which "experts"? Provide a source or I'm calling BS. You really think that around 5% of the worlds population are potential suicide bombers?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The word belief/faith explains what we are talking about in this thread :

the trust in the truth of a statement or of the existence of something or
someone.

Therefore there cannot be proof of God.

The existence of the historical figure Jesus is not proven as yet to my
knowledge. They are still researching on it. So we have to have the trust
in the truth of his existence : we believe.

The historical figure of Mohammed, however, was documented in writing
in his time. That means we do not have to believe in his existence. We know
for sure.

Mohammed copied from the New Testament and from the Torah. That is
probably, why the two peoples of the Book later had a privileged position
under Islam in that they could opt for taxes to avoid conversion.

Jesus, although his existence is not proven, is a prophet of Islam, too.

Why were we, mankind, so late in history brought to believe in any of
the religions ?

Why did God, no matter how mankind called him, not appear earlier in
history, when ape evolved into man to forgive his sins ?

Why did he have to send out more than one messenger or prophet ?

Why did he not have a message for the animals and the plants or did he ?

Why, as Jesus is a prophet of Islam, do Muslims call the Christian and Jewish believers the unbelievers ?

Houellebecq, the French most read author, believes and expressed his opinion publicly :
"Islam is the dumbest religion I know".

The Islamic imams in France sought a judgement for blasphemy before
French courts and lost, because everyone in a laic country has the right
to his own belief or opinion. The French separated church from state
already over a hundred years ago.

News on German TV tonight talk of uncovering plans of Islamic funda-mentalists in the US with the aim of attacking a written media for Mohammed
caricatures. By coincidence (?) plans were also uncovered in Denmark
to attack a newspaper for the same blasphemy.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire

... And I agree, Islam is an evil religion of hate, but it is the right of the people to be evil and hateful.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by OrphenFire]

They have that right????? Not when their evilness and hatefulness kills innocent people. Same for Christians. Same for Jews. They do NOT have that right. It is because they BELIEVE they have that right that religions turn violent.

Christians take a lot of heat for past history, and justly so, but Jesus taught a better way, such as love thy neighbor, and do unto others as you would have them do unto you, and how about ye without sin cast the first stone. And until we ALL learn to live by those principles, the world will continue to be an ugly, barbaric, hateful place.

We have the right to participate (or not) in any religion we choose, but not the right to be evil and/or hateful. Sorry, but I just had to disagree with you on that.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Delayed reaction but...DEBUNKED!!!

www.pprune.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I think you've answered his point!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by De La Valletta

Spoken like a true muslim!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

I'm not a muslim. Show me how you came to that conclusion daggyz. How could you come away with that idea from my posts?

I would like you to quote where in my posts gives you that idea , cuz I think you've got the wrong man.

Friendly fire?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by De La Valletta]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join