It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you have to think the us is responsible for 9-11 if.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
anyways...ASE: are there any links to real proof of this NESARA. because its unbelieveable and all i can find is rant-websites, like the one you posted. at this point i don't know enough about it to make a decision one way or the other. still, it seems odd that anyone would be fine with a secretly appointed government in a democracy. i don't like Dubya...but, i don't think i could support such action taken by our government. a call for immediate elections would be more proper. but i guess you have to go through the circus before you get to that...still, Dub should stay president until all is sorted out.

if real proof exist such as folk from Orange County saying...wow, guess what happened to me...post a link.

as for 9-11: kids, we will never know. i think this site has exhausted all angles and every link to every site for and against has been posted, time to let it go.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok ok ok...

Hold up a second...

Where is there any evidence that Al-Quaeda is responsible for 911? Most of you so-called conspiracy theorists assume too much.

America could very well be responsible, there is certainly a motive. Mr Bush has thrived off his war-mongering posture, and war is probably the only thing that could ever hide his stupidity.

Certainly as much of a motive as Osama Bin Laden had, not to mention Israel. Does America hate Muslims more now? I think we all know the answer to that one.

So yes...

Is America responsible?

Assuming it was Al-Quaeda. I'll give you a simple analogy.

If you insult a man's family do not be surprised when he comes back and hits you.

American support and constant flouting of UN resolutions with regards to Israel meant that America reaped what it sowed.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So what you are saying is that because the US supported the right of Israelis to have a homeland
the US deserved what it got.

Assuming Al-Quaeda to hell with them.

What country do you ancestors come from FD?

Bet you will be happy they still exist as a country, if anything ever went wrong here. Then you can say hey lets move to home of my ancestors there we can be safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join