It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in the h1n1 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There have been four vaccines approved for use by the fda in the united states. If others have more information about other countries I welcome an addition.

I have seen many threads and many articles in many places, but have not seen these laid out in one place so I'll attempt that now. The first three are inject-able the last the nasal spray.

First is the CSL Limited, also called afluria contains;

Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is formulated to contain 15 mcg HA per 0.5 mL dose of influenza A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v-like virus.
The single-dose formulation is preservative-free; thimerosal, a mercury derivative, is not used in the manufacturing process for this formulation. The multi-dose formulation contains thimerosal, added as a preservative; each 0.5 mL dose contains 24.5 mcg of mercury.
A single 0.5 mL dose of Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine contains sodium chloride (4.1 mg), monobasic sodium phosphate (80 mcg), dibasic sodium phosphate (300 mcg), monobasic potassium phosphate (20 mcg), potassium chloride (20 mcg), and calcium chloride (1.5 mcg). From the manufacturing process, each dose may also contain residual amounts of sodium taurodeoxycholate (≤ 10 ppm), ovalbumin (≤ 1 mcg), neomycin sulfate (≤ 0.2 picograms [pg]), polymyxin B (≤ 0.03 pg), and beta-propiolactone (< 25 nanograms).
The rubber tip cap and plunger used for the preservative-free, single-dose syringes and the rubber stoppers used for the multi-dose vial contain no latex.

Safety and effectiveness of Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine have not been established in pregnant women, nursing mothers or in persons less than 18 years of age

The novartis vaccine also called fluvirin contains:

Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is a homogenized, sterile, slightly opalescent suspension in a phosphate buffered saline. Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is formulated to contain 15 mcg hemagglutinin (HA) per 0.5-mL dose of the following virus strain: A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v-like virus.
The 0.5-mL prefilled syringe presentation is formulated without preservative. Thimerosal, a mercury derivative used during manufacturing, is removed by subsequent purification steps to a trace amount (≤ 1 mcg mercury per 0.5-mL dose).
The 5-mL multidose vial formulation contains thimerosal, a mercury derivative, added as a preservative. Each 0.5-mL dose from the multidose vial contains 25 mcg mercury.
Each dose from the multidose vial or from the prefilled syringe may also contain residual amounts of egg proteins (≤ 1 mcg ovalbumin), polymyxin (≤ 3.75 mcg), neomycin (≤ 2.5 mcg), betapropiolactone (not more than 0.5 mcg) and nonylphenol ethoxylate (not more than 0.015% w/v).

Safety and effectiveness of Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine have not been established in pregnant women, nursing mothers or children less than 4 years of age.

The Sanofi Pasteur vaccine contains:

Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is formulated to contain 15 mcg hemagglutinin (HA) of influenza A/California/07/2009 (H1N1) v-like virus per 0.5 mL dose. Gelatin 0.05% is added as a stabilizer. Each 0.5 mL dose may contain residual amounts of formaldehyde (not more than 100 mcg), polyethylene glycol p-isooctylphenyl ether (not more than 0.02%), and sucrose (not more than 2.0%).
There is no thimerosal used in the manufacturing process of the single-dose presentations of Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine. The multi-dose presentation of Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine contains thimerosal, a mercury derivative, added as a preservative. Each 0.5 mL dose of the multidose presentation contains 25 mcg mercury.

Safety and effectiveness of Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine have not been established in pregnant women or nursing mothers or children

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

The medimmune vaccine also called flumist contains:

Each pre-filled refrigerated Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine Live, Intranasal sprayer contains a single 0.2 mL dose. Each 0.2 mL dose contains 106.5-7.5 FFU of the live attenuated influenza virus reassortant of the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus: A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v. Each 0.2 mL dose also contains 0.188 mg/dose monosodium glutamate, 2.00 mg/dose hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, 2.42 mg/dose arginine, 13.68 mg/dose sucrose, 2.26 mg/dose dibasic potassium phosphate, 0.96 mg/dose monobasic potassium phosphate, and

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You, good work on gathering 'intel'.

Here in Norway , they started vaccinating on friday I think it was.
Here we use GSK's Panderix..

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I couldn't sleep, and I was tired of linking to the various sites, now i can just link here.

Gsk pandemrix contains;

STATEMENT OF ACTIVE SUBSTANCE(S)
After mixing, 1 dose (0.5 ml) contains:
Split influenza virus inactivated, containing antigen equivalent to:
3.75 micrograms*
A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v-like strain (X-179A)
AS03 adjuvant composed of squalene, DL-α-tocopherol and polysorbate 80
* haemagglutinin

LIST OF EXCIPIENTS
Polysorbate 80
Octoxynol 10
Thiomersal
Sodium chloride (NaCl)
Disodium hydrogen phosphate (Na2HPO4)
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate (KH2PO4)
Potassium chloride (KCl)
Magnesium chloride (MgCl2)
Water for injections

There are currently no data available on the use of Pandemrix in pregnancy. Data from pregnant women vaccinated with different inactivated non-adjuvanted seasonal vaccines do not suggest malformations or fetal or neonatal toxicity.

It appears yours contains the squalene everyone was so up in arms about. It also contains mercury.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
IT IS A VACINE that human folks take that will get them safe and backto work.

It is ok to take it if you are arisk taker and like amusment parks and picking up chicks at bars.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Great info, thanks!

Here's the ingreds of the European vaccine, stated here from the EMEA website.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a365721ff90e.jpg[/atsimg]

My link below, in my sig line, on the Science and Etymology of H1N1 might interest you too. (I hope so lol, might be a little too scientific and non dramatic for the average reader, evidenced by the two stars)

[edit on 8-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Awesome thread indeed. SnF for sure.

Notreallyalive
Good add on

Look here

Experiment
Tonight I am going to try the onion leafs, on the bottom of my feet.
I will take pictures of the leafs tomorrow and post them here and on my thread.. We can all see if this might be a way, to pull the toxins from these vaccines, out of our body.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
An update, gsk the makers of the european pandermix have just won the right to sell their vaccine here. It is claimed this u.s. version will not contain an adjuvant.

gsk to vaccinate in u.s.

To help put this together please read this thread well investigated by whatteh. A great thanks to them for conencting the dots between the cdc, vangent, and the gsk vaccine makers.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The U.S Medical Staff are setting up area's on military bases were they administer the shots for free.

All U.S Military have to have the H1N1 shot, I Know from experience that many unit’s are having a full 100% scan to make sure everyone gets it.

No way to tell if the Military side gets a different shot then the Civilian side.
But I know the Government would not want to intentionally get its soldiers sick, it would leave us defenseless, sick or worse.

Soo Good luck ;-)

new topics

top topics

join