It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"That building is going to come down Next" Wtc-7

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by Alfie1
Anyone who goes for the second alternative presumably also believes the BBC is " in on it "

Agreed, it's obvious the BBC realised the error of their ways when they cut the feed from Jane Standley at around 6 mins 45 seconds.

The BBC's problem was that they didn't know which building they were talking about, the BBC were reliant on the information they were being fed.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Koka]

Koka

I won't ask you what proof you have; that would be ridiculous. But can you suggest any half-way plausible reason why the BBC should be complicit in the mass murder of US citizens and maintain their silence to this day.

Btw, the reporter being cut off was because the satellite feed, she was broadcasting to the UK, was on an electronic timer which cut out at 1715.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I won't ask you what proof you have; that would be ridiculous. But can you suggest any half-way plausible reason why the BBC should be complicit in the mass murder of US citizens and maintain their silence to this day.

Btw, the reporter being cut off was because the satellite feed, she was broadcasting to the UK, was on an electronic timer which cut out at 1715.

I don't have any proof, as I agreed with you.....

Where did you get the info regarding the cut off?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I don't have any proof, as I agreed with you.....

From the BBC.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"Anyone who goes for the second alternative presumably also believes the BBC is in on it. "

The UK was "in on" and pretty gung-ho with the ensuing war effort, which is about all you need to know. If the preliminary damning information which was provided by the BBC about the impending collapse of Building 7 was a mistake, their prediction and explanation was right on with the official mumble jumble.

The uniform collapse of Building 7 and The Twins cannot be logically explained. To create such a uniform collapse, the interior support columns need to be severed or, better yet, vaporized instantaneously.

Gee, I wonder what kind of bomb can cause a split second extreme temperature rise, causing an almost instantaneous incineration of metal, body parts, office supplies, etc.? Maybe the type of bomb which also causes your skin to hang off and remains extremely hot weeks and months after being activated?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

From the BBC.

And you're quite happy to accept that excuse?

You don't think it's a little convenient or suspicious?

I had a feeling that would be the source, do you have a link by any chance?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join