It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to start a positive 2012 movement.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Aright folks, listen up. This is important.

My sources tell me that around 2012, the new energy will hit this planet that will allow all of us to create our reality. Which is basically what we are doing already, but by then it will be accelerated.

From now on and up till 2012, the energy will accelerate. You can already feel it now. Major openings in energy will start to happen, which will allow us to become more powerful, telepathic, creative, etc. Those openings will first start once a year, then once a month, then once a week, then once a day, then once an hour and so on. The things are accelerating now. Big time.

But the thing is, the negative folks/entities out there who run this planet now, want us to enter the creative energy of 2012 while we are being brainwashed with doom and gloom scenarios and apocalyptic visions of 2012. That's why all doom and gloom 2012 scenarions in the media - and they will be increasing.

And if it happens and if we will allow them to brainwash us with all the negative stuff, WE will be responsible that the world after 2012 will go down the drain. Because right now, we are becoming stronger and stronger channels of energy. And if we start channel fear and negativity, then when 2012 arrives, we will basically end up destroying ourselves. And that's basically what they want.

Now, I know it's quite difficult now, but you really need to shut down ALL apocalyptic doom and gloom 2012 scenarios. You have to start a positive 2012 movement which concentrates on a positive outcome in 2012.

And it's really really important now.

With every hour, with every minute, you become more and more powerful. And right now, if you are in state of fear and negativity, all that power will be used against you in 2012.

We need to reverse the 2012 apocalyptic doom and gloom scenario.
We need to create a critical mass.
Starting right now.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's difficult for me to buy into what I can't see. As much as I'd like things overall to get better, I can't fathom a "new energy" hitting this planet. Can you be more specific on your sources and exactly what they are telling you? Keep in mind, I'm in no way trying to derail your thread or belittle your opinions, just looking for more information. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I do not think it is just going to get turned on in 2012, i think the transition started ages ago, and we are just feeling it now.

Brainwave entrainment is the best way to describe what is happening, people do not notice it, but they may be changing slowly.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ok, i agree with what your saying but how do you go about creating this positive energy?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I do love your threads Fox, however you always state "My sources", without ever stating those sources.

I mean it's nice and all and I kind of believe what you are saying as I am very much into energy and creative visualization, however, I can't take it at face value anymore.

Especially not a website such as ATS.

My apologies, but your sources would be greatly appreciated, even in a U2U. If not, I simply ask you give me a good reason.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Positive thinking is not what people think it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread but sounds good here:

Terrance McKenna, the Timewave/2012 dude, right before his death from cancer said this in his last interview:

This is really the challenge for the future. We can build a civilization like nothing the world has ever seen. But can it be a human, a *human* civilization? Can it actually honor human values? It's one thing, the rate of invention or gross national product or production of industrial capacity -- all of these things are all very well. But the real dilemma for human beings is how to build a compassionate human civilization. The means to do it come into our ken at the same rate as all these tools which betray it. And if we betray our humanness in the pursuit of civilization, then the dialogue has become mad.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I think the only world where people would feel compassion for people, would only be a world of one gender, without sex, and greed.

Thats a whole lot of work to do, before you guys get there.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

"My sources tell me..."

Oh really - say hello to the pink leprechauns from me next time you see them...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I hear you Spooky!

I am all for it!

Good luck though everyone likes their doom and gloom.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The new calculation was based on the work of Andreas Puls.
www.archaeoastronomie.de...

It would happen 208 years later.
This makes it: 2012 + 208 = 2220

Therefore the positive movement is delayed with 208 years

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i agree with the OP and understand his message.

2012 is all what you make of it

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm my own movement and just try to be contagious, a movement in the form of an organisation can be manipulated and derailed and a indivual not so much and it will take alot more work to get everyone seperatly. Don't get me wrong, there have to be more people just doing the good thing in hard situations or refusing to be involved in things that go against their intuition but in the best situation it would be a headless, agile and pretty much off-radar enigma for the ones against it.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by emsed1

I think the only world where people would feel compassion for people, would only be a world of one gender, without sex, and greed.

I think this is the problem that we're facing right now. People that think that there can be no positivity and no change in people. I don't see why we would need one gender and no sex. I do agree with you that greed plays a big role with people today, but it seems to me that anytime there's someone who wants us to start being positive towards others, people jump on them with their pessimism and negativity by saying it will never happen and it's pointless for us to even try. That's the problem. You have this thought in your head that nobody can change and actually want to do something. Boy, do I pity how you feel about the world. Sure, I personally see the bad things in life and sometimes it depresses me the way people act, but at the end of the day, I still live my life as positively as I can and I try to help anybody that I can to the best of my ability. There is good in people. We're all human beings, every single one of us are part of the same species and the sooner that we learn that, the sooner we can start to right all the wrongs that we have done to plague this planet and actually get along with each other. The last point in your comment really confuses me. Are you somehow separated from the rest of us or are you just too good already to even be bothered with actually trying to bring something positive to the table?

Mulder, I completely agree that we need to start showing people that believe something may happen in 2012 that it can be positive just as much as it can be negative. I have my own theory on what 2012 is going to bring and frankly, I think that it can be as positive and wonderful as you want it to be or as disastrous and horrifying as you can imagine. I had my own experience where I saw something similar to what I'm talking about right now. At the time, it was the scariest thing that I've ever experienced, but looking back at it now I see it as the single greatest moment of my entire life. It completely changed me, but without that experience, I wouldn't be here right now looking at any alternative suggestions on how the world works. I would still be asleep and believing everything that I hear on TV. This experience happened before I took any time to look at 2012 and what people were saying about it. Reading up on 2012 after the fact, only gives me more reason to believe that we're on the brink of the most profound discovery in human history. Does this mean that I know what's going to happen and everyone else is wrong or there's some people who are somewhat right but I have all the answers? No. This is just for me. It doesn't matter what other people tell you is going to happen. It's what you think is going to happen. My personal thought is that every single possibility that can happen will. So each individual person is going to experience exactly what they think will happen. If you think nothing will happen in 2012, then that's exactly what's going to take place. It will come and go just like any other day because you closed yourself off to the possibility that something could happen. The same goes with the people buying into the fear. If they think the world is going to be destroyed, then that's probably what they're going to experience. I'm still not convinced that 12/21/2012 is the exact date though. I'm actually more curious about 10/28/2011. There's talk that that date is the one where everything converges into one and all possibilities will take place simultaneously. Here's a video talking about that date, although I couldn't find the one I was looking for yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I totally agree with you,

I have already started creating my future (our future)....FEAR is not a part of my life anymore. No amount of fear mongering can touch me..

I am constantly sending out 'good vibes' into the collective consciousness day and night through prayer (positive thought) and meditation...

There is no doubt in me that this 'end of the cycle' event will be positive and spectacular...

S&F friend

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hi, positiveness fans.

I guess the OP's "source" is the second line of my signature. . . B-)
If not, I guess it's something quite similar to it.

And, for a **positive** film, see my signature's first line.

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sirius20

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by emsed1

I think this is the problem that we're facing right now. People that think that there can be no positivity and no change in people. I don't see why we would need one gender and no sex. I do agree with you that greed plays a big role with people today, but it seems to me that anytime there's someone who wants us to start being positive towards others, people jump on them with their pessimism and negativity by saying it will never happen and it's pointless for us to even try. That's the problem. You have this thought in your head that nobody can change and actually want to do something. Boy, do I pity how you feel about the world. Sure, I personally see the bad things in life and sometimes it depresses me the way people act, but at the end of the day, I still live my life as positively as I can and I try to help anybody that I can to the best of my ability. There is good in people. We're all human beings, every single one of us are part of the same species and the sooner that we learn that, the sooner we can start to right all the wrongs that we have done to plague this planet and actually get along with each other. The last point in your comment really confuses me. Are you somehow separated from the rest of us or are you just too good already to even be bothered with actually trying to bring something positive to the table?

Mulder, I completely agree that we need to start showing people that believe something may happen in 2012 that it can be positive just as much as it can be negative. I have my own theory on what 2012 is going to bring and frankly, I think that it can be as positive and wonderful as you want it to be or as disastrous and horrifying as you can imagine. I had my own experience where I saw something similar to what I'm talking about right now. At the time, it was the scariest thing that I've ever experienced, but looking back at it now I see it as the single greatest moment of my entire life. It completely changed me, but without that experience, I wouldn't be here right now looking at any alternative suggestions on how the world works. I would still be asleep and believing everything that I hear on TV. This experience happened before I took any time to look at 2012 and what people were saying about it. Reading up on 2012 after the fact, only gives me more reason to believe that we're on the brink of the most profound discovery in human history. Does this mean that I know what's going to happen and everyone else is wrong or there's some people who are somewhat right but I have all the answers? No. This is just for me. It doesn't matter what other people tell you is going to happen. It's what you think is going to happen. My personal thought is that every single possibility that can happen will. So each individual person is going to experience exactly what they think will happen. If you think nothing will happen in 2012, then that's exactly what's going to take place. It will come and go just like any other day because you closed yourself off to the possibility that something could happen. The same goes with the people buying into the fear. If they think the world is going to be destroyed, then that's probably what they're going to experience. I'm still not convinced that 12/21/2012 is the exact date though. I'm actually more curious about 10/28/2011. There's talk that that date is the one where everything converges into one and all possibilities will take place simultaneously. Here's a video talking about that date, although I couldn't find the one I was looking for yet.

Thank you for posting that video. For anyone else asking for sources, please begin researching Ian Xel Lungold and Carl Johan Calleman.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnydavx
Ok, i agree with what your saying but how do you go about creating this positive energy?

* Start creating websites that provide a positive vision of 2012.

* Start creating YouTube videos that provide a positive vision of 2012.

* Start writing blogs that provide a positive vision of 2012.

* Start spreading the word about the positive vision of 2012.

And so on.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

I am constantly sending out 'good vibes' into the collective consciousness day and night through prayer (positive thought) and meditation...

There is no doubt in me that this 'end of the cycle' event will be positive and spectacular...

S&F friend

PEACE and LOVE...

Excellent job, rainfall my friend

Indeed, I too believe that 'end of the cycle' will be a positive event. We will make it happen.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Why is it that we feel that we need to be deprived of our emotions and the things that make us human for man to ever do good in the world? Must we become robots just so we can live amongst one another without killing each other? It's because we've been conditioned to think these things and the general public doesn't even realize it. Our leaders are the ones who make us believe we can't live amongst each other, each one promoting peace to its people by means of killing the ones who don't want to follow their insane cultures and customs. We did it with religion in the past and are now doing it with government in the present. But we shouldn't be promoting a movement. No, because movements are structured with leaders and followers. That would only get us nowhere, and thus we wouldn't be really learning from our mistakes. Instead promote self-awareness, and really ask yourself what makes sense to YOU. You shouldn't buy into what people tell you without proof. Look at all the facts using logic and reason, then make your decision.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join