It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you guys seen the T.V show the doctors?? They say swine flu vaccine is safe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You guys should really watch the Doctors. They are talking about myths about squalene and mercury. I’m going to try find the link, maybe on youtube. But they are saying squalene only happened over seas. Anyone who wants to hear about the swine flu from other people’s perspective should watch this episode. If anyone who has seen this episode, please respond on this. To me it seems swine flu is actually safe, and maybe we are being alittle paranoid

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well in all honesty who are you going to believe? A bunch of actors with little medical knowledge and reading a script? - Or a bunch of doctors who have devoted their carrear and reputation to medicine ?

If the vaccine is more dangerous than the illness where is the logic? Sure if it was something that killed 60+% of victims - but the flu? And that would set the bar quite low... Who knows what the next one will be? They will say well you took it for the flu and this new illness is just a little bit more dangerous than swine flu - so just take the damned jab and shut up.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yeah I am probably just going to take the jab. Also the assistant surgeon general was on talking about it too. So it was pretty interesting hearing someone’s opinion who actually has a lot of experience in the medical field.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Are they really doctors?!
They look so rehearsed and scripted. You can almost see the hand
of big pharm going up their back ends to make their pretty "Greys
Anatomy" faces speak.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Have you guys seen the T.V show the doctors?? They say swine flu vaccine is safe.

Quite a conundrum, no? To vaccinate or not to vaccinate, that it the question!

We, the masses... some 6.5 billion of us, are almost wholly dependent on our governments to be honest with us.

And this damned virus... where did it come from? A lab? A hog farm in Mexico? Or as some have forwarded, viruses are carried via space rocks and debris like pollen to foreign fields.

No matter. The pig flu is here and what we do next means everything.

Personally, I am opting for the vitamin C and D regimen. And it is not so much that I distrust the vaccine as it is a chance to try and explore nature's own remedies. If I die along the way, I will have learned a lesson before croaking and you will have learned from my mistake, lol!

Old remedies work:

1. Don't panic.

2. Use your God-given intellect and make the best choice for you and your family.

3. Put yourself last. Think of those you love first.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by redoubt]

[edit on 26-10-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My girlfriend has been watching that show for the last two weeks and they have been pushing vaccine propaganda for the last few weeks, saying how safe it is and what benefits it has all sorts of things pointing out why vaccine is safe.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by okimas

No Kidding eh?

Same with local news stations and there so called doctors on the show are also pushing the vaccine propaganda over the edge.

As for the doctors tv show

I mean are they really doctors or just paid actors? if you haven't yet noticed you can tell when they are talking to the viewers there not talking at there own will, but they are reading everything from script, you can tell, by the eye moments of those so called doctors and i got say the show is pretty lame the doctors are against.

Vitamins, home remdies and there even against alter meds

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
For Christs sake. Doctors is a fictional series on TV in Afternoons. What better way to get the soap loving sheeple to take the vaccine the good old fashioned way. Subliminal Advertising!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Are you serious.... Do you actually think it’s fictional.... That’s pretty sad. Especially since u see some of the doctors actually in the E.R from the T.V show. They have patients and everything. Even though it might be scripted, they are still real doctors telling mostly real facts.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Great. Go watch it all day then. If you care so much about your precious TV, why do you waste time on the internet?

Don't worry. Mercury is perfectly safe. All that mumbo jumbo about it being a heavy metal extreme neural toxin is just disinfo. Go take your shot. Buy into the hype. Be a good sheep.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Im not stating there right.... Im stating there doctors. If you think there all fake and are just actors you need to get you of the house.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Are you serious.... Do you actually think it’s fictional.... That’s pretty sad. Especially since u see some of the doctors actually in the E.R from the T.V show. They have patients and everything. Even though it might be scripted, they are still real doctors telling mostly real facts.

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Im not stating there right.... Im stating there doctors. If you think there all fake and are just actors you need to get you of the house.

Let me just clarify something, you are referring to the BBC show Doctors right??? Below is the trailer of the show I believe you are talking about.

And your saying that these guys are really doctors, and it's some sort of reality TV show? Really?

It's a terrible soap that has been running for years and thinking about it it would make a pretty good proper gander platform... But it is most defiantly a WORK OF FICTION

Edit: Although with all medical based programs they will rely a certain amount on technical advisor's for the details in the script - but it is exactly like taking your medical advice directly from ANY film or ANY hospital based drama such as ER, Casualty (another BBC one - higher budget and prime time) or jf you want nostalgia with your sofa based medical training you could try the Royal!! (an ITV production based on a hospital in the early 1960's)...

[edit on 26/10/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
LOL. no i am talking about The Doctors. Its an american television show talking about the medical field and related subjects. Not the soap haha

www.thedoctorstv.com

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well I happen to be married to a doctor who is one of the most distinguished pediatricians and general practitioner on the East Coast.

He's been to various seminars and meetins in Europe with members of the canadian board of health along with the makers of the vaccine and my kids aren't getting it based on his findings.

We do watch the show every now and then, mostly for entertainment as he stated these doctors are really just guys who've worked in medicine yes but are mostly lap dogs for the pharmaceutical companies and follow strict Television Guidelines from the CDC and the WHO on what they can talk about.

You will NEVER see them talk about anything that's a breakthrough or that is very contreversial. They talk "fluff" medicine. And they have the plastic surgery guy...and he's just an idiot.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have to agree with you on that, with they are just pawns. But a lot of the stuff they say promotes healthy living. So why would pharma companies that promote the show would want the doctors to talk about healthy living? If everyone is healthy they wouldn’t need medicine.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Double Post.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Who cares what a bunch of doctors say on TV, be they simply doctors or actors or doctors who are also actors (or vis a versa).

I went to see my dr. today on another matter and asked him point blank if he was going to have his kids take the vaccine. He is not and that is frankly enough for me.

This has nothing to do with YOUR health. It has to do with the public health system and its getting overwhelmed by flu patients. If you look at the CDC website, there are some 43 children who have died related to the swine flu. I say related because over 80% of them had other health issues, like asthma. What they don't tell you is how many of them were from a dysfunctional family and did not receive treatment until it was too late. That number has to be in the 20% who did not have another condition.

I do believe that the government has to take steps to maintain the viability of the public health system. They are pushing the vaccine because, although the hope that those who get it and who get the flu will get a minor case and not require emergency treatment.

Do what ever you want, but don't think this is about YOUR health. It is about the health and viability of the system. Should you get the vaccine to do your part? Your call. For me, I'm one of the 45% of the people who pay income taxes and are therefore buying vaccines for the 55% who don't pay taxes(as well as paying for Medicaid and Medicare). I'll take that as my contribution to the public good.

The fact of the matter is that vaccines are pushed on the majority in order to help the minority. All kids now in the State of WA need to get the Hep A vaccine in order to enter school, public or private. Do a bit of research and you will find that it is practically impossible for a well raised child to contract that disease. All kids are required to get it because it is politically impossible to single out the familys who's children should actually receive it. Much of public health policy is based on the lowest common denominator. Anyway I can opt out of that I will.

By the way, if they are doing a mass administration of the nasal vaccine, that is a live virus for 21 days. I will be keeping my kids out of school for a couple of days after that happens.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The kids that get the live virus will probably infect the ones that don't get the innoculation. Usually 14 day incubation period.Good luck on sending your kids into that scenario. Then you'll think why did I not get the vaccination to protect them. You are in a no win situation. Anybody born between 1918 - 1957 probably has some immunity due to a similar flu that occured back then. My opinion is that the pnumonia vaacine is the best alternative since that is what people usually contract that kills them. Best source for medical advice I have found is a well versed pharmacist concerning drugs and vaccines.

new topics

top topics

join