It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Defense Kit (not the kind you are thinking)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here is a link to a 2012 defense kit I found while reading this article on Sky and Telescope.com. In it you will find discussion as to why there is nothing to worry about in few years. This was written by E. C. Krupp, Ph.D.

E. C. Krupp, Ph.D., an accomplished astronomer, author, and science educator, is an internationally renowned expert on ancient astronomy, including the Maya, and has visited nearly 1,900 ancient and prehistoric sites throughout the world.

I don't buy into the 2012 thing one bit, but I work with a lot of people who know that I study astronomy and they tend to ask me all kinds of questions once they hear about it. I found this article useful in answering some of their questions that I was not sure of.

For example: "zomg teh planets are going to be aligned on December 21st 2012", when in truth, anyone with any kind of planatary software (TheSky, Stellarium) knows this to be false.
Anywho, I thought that this was interesting and that it would be worth sharing with my fellow ATS'rs, and to quite possiblt put some anxious minds at ease.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I strongly recommend you look into Ian Lungold's presentations on the Mayan "time pyramid." It starts with a time segment of 16.4 billion years (pretty close to what we are estimating the age of the Universe is, these days, eh?), and how timeframes pile on timeframes, each shorter than the one below, but all ending at the same time.

Look up Ian Lungold on youtube or google vid.

He has a 2011 date calculated as the ending - I'm not sure why - but over 16.4 billion years, one year is a very minor discrepancy. It has to do with translating the Mayan calendar into the Gregorian one, I suspect.

It will make you think a bit.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

thank you for mentioning this.

i have seen this a few years ago, and i simply forgot about it
but re watching it, i found a lot of connections that hold true in other lines of research.

needless to say from 2009 onwards shall be a pivotal time in history

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Eh, I suppose he may have a few decent theories, yet this (Q&A number three), a reply to his FAQ section, threw me off.

The Reptilian consciousness has been with us for at least 6000 years now. We have survived and evolved with them here no matter what they were doing or what they intended.

Oh, and further down he says:

Showing the tapes of my talks seems to work very well. Make copies give em away or sell cheap to get this out there everywhere. I'll be doing a whole bunch of that stuff really soon myself.

[edit on 10/26/2009 by Juston]

[edit on 10/26/2009 by Juston]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I hope you boys will give me your stuff between now and December 2011, especially your cash and securities. No furniture or clothes, but a fancy car would be nice.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by couldbeserious

Well, this thread was not really meant to bash or poke fun at those who do believe, rather to inform them

new topics

top topics

join