It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President's Day UFO February 18th, 2008 (Video From Mufon Hq)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Holy crap this looks exactly what my wife and I saw this past summer. It was flashing red lights at first then it was like somebody turned on the lights and the whole object became a shiny ball of light. Like a light bulb floating in the sky. Unreal.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

No Im afraid it is you who is in error. People who genuinely seek the truth in these matters call them UFO exactly because they dont KNOW what they are yet. When we find out what they are, they cease to be UFO and would I guess become IFO , or indeed be called by the proper name. For instance, maybe some UFO are experimental aircraft... but guess what? When they get declassified , people will call them by the name the pilots use for them.
Maybe some UFO are alien craft, but when we learn more about that , they will also stop being called UFO and begin to be called confirmed alien craft. However, while they are funking it up in the middle, its fine to call them UFO until the time when the truth is found.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

time out, zaiger is MIA lol

ok , back to strange UFO videos ..

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
MUFONHQ should keep us busy for a long time.
Nice find.

The Zig Zag flight seems so Foo from 1943 Germany.
Got to hand it to Von Braun who might be the greatest
ether engineer of all time behind Tesla for possibly making
these things.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thank you for starting another interesting thread, easynow.

I find it difficult to make too much comment on the video, without more information.

I hope more information is forthcoming.

It will be interesting to watch the thread develop.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
UFO video uploaded by Mufon HQ on youtube. the cameraman claims the UFO hovered over his House and he lives near a Military installation and has seen objects like this since 2000.

what can it be ?

This could be simply ISS. And the witness is a bit lying. My reason to believe this is the second part of my post, read further.

Originally posted by easynow
supposedly this video of the "zig zag" UFO was taken by the same person

The zig-zag video is a hoax made by the man which filmed, in my opinion. Could be a star or better a sattelite, since mr "Mark Easter MUFON PR" says in his post ( www.abovetopsecret.com...) about 60 more seconds of the moving object in that video..

Why a hoax?

Because the zig-zag movement is done by the person which move the camera to the left, making the distant light to APPEAR to move relative to the tree.

The movement is detected because the relative motion of the two branches situated one closer and the other further, motion detected exactly when the "ufo" appear to make the zig-zag movement. This phenomenon is called parallax. Also, if looking with attention, there are other branches and leaves which demonstrate this motion, but those two selected are most easier to be seen. If first in the begining, between those two branches it was a gap, after the "ufo zig-zag", the gap between the branches dissapears.

Look the sequence, how the branches are appearing to move relative to each other, together with shaking of the camera, because the cameraman is moving the camera to the left:

And here my older video using the same trick (together with another trick, based on bokeh properties):

Or, look at the following video, exactly at 5:18 to 5:19 mark, when i filmed planet Venus, and a bit of movement of my camera made the illusion of Venus making a movement relative to the branches of a tree. Again, paralax involved.

[edit on 10/1/10 by depthoffield, added the last youtube example]

[edit on 10/1/10 by depthoffield]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join