It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's Information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thnx for that. I still see HUGE leaps in judgement, how does anyone pickout what part of these traslations are real stories and which parts are myth? And how do we go from ancient myths to modern day reptilian agenda?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ok, this is just how I feel about ICKE. I am a big fan of his.

Who does he talk to? I know he talked to this Zulu Shaman here:
www.metatech.org...

Very interesting read.

Thank you, Mr. Icke - I'd probably never in my life get to read the thoughts of a zulu shaman if not for you.

Shamanism is not something that is appreciated much in the US of A.
I personally appreciate it though.

>>Leaps in judgement, how do you get from here to there, ect.

I don't WORRY about it. If I want to read science, I will read a SCientifica American or Discover or Science News.

I myself understand a bit of what it is like to tread with one foot in each world - one the world of reality, the other the elusive world of dream and vision.

The dream and vision world often doesn't make LOGICAL sense. I don't think I will find an article in SCIENCE NEWS about the Queen of England being studied and being found to have reptile blood of an undetermind species.

I do think that it is an excellent metaphor though. It is a myth that speaks to me. To speak in terms of myths in a realistic sense does not make Mr. Icke a nutcase. Having had a schizophrenic break does not make Mr. Icke a lunatic. He has recovered his equilibrium very well. That's not easy to do when one finds oneself with a foot in another reality.

I like him. I listen to what he is saying, and not just his words. And I love the guy myself.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by undo

Thnx for that. I still see HUGE leaps in judgement, how does anyone pickout what part of these traslations are real stories and which parts are myth? And how do we go from ancient myths to modern day reptilian agenda?

See, to me, that's the easy part. For instance, I KNOW the Queen of England is NOT like me on a very fundamental what makes us tick (reptilian brain of predation and measurement for strategy, vrs. I don't want us to starve or lose our house...) level.

It might be like in school - someone reads a poem and some students see ALL KINDS of stuff in it - even stuff maybe the author never even intended them to see. Other students struggle with it - they just never get how those words that don't even rhyme can be seen as something even remotely deep.

If you are a Christian, that's the myth you are comfortable with. You probably will never understand the depths of polytheism, or even be able to see that wow, it has depth and validity.

If you can't easily see the value in it, or the depth, maybe it isn't FOR you anyway. It will probably never be valid for you, and you will probably NEVER understand it. So why waste your time?

If it didn't SPEAK to me - I'd not waste my time on it.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

You may find that researching his sources - for example the many references in his books - takes a while, and leads you back down some odd trails to some odd people. What I've found so far suggests that some of the people he allows to use his site, and sometimes features in his books and lectures, may well be nastier and more dangerous than any alleged Illuminati or NWO.

Seriously?! That's what you're leaving us with?
[Please elaborate]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

That really did not address me question. Saying that you are not like the queen of england therefore she is reptilian is again a HUGE leap.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have always felt the need to aviod anything Icke supports, however some of what he talks about is interesting alot of it is too far fetched, and like the OP says where are these sorces? Everyone else is expected to back up their ideas and yet he remains his only source. So, I'm out on Icke, I may be wrong, but I've read quite a bit of his stuff and came out laughing. I also think even Alex jones strays away from some of Ickes ideas, and Jones is bad enough...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

I agree. The Icke fanboys only seem to respond with david says he is right anddavid is always right therefore he is right more or less.
"he talks to a lot of people" is the best so far.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I know that Jordan Maxwell is always complaining that David Icke lends a lot of his material from Maxwells research. So that would be one important source. Maxwell is complaining because Icke apparently never credits him.

Besides that, i think a lot of Ickes views are just common sense, but you have to start with asking the right questions. First of all.. is anyone trying to control us? If so, who is it, and why are they doing it? What is their ultimate goal. Nowadays you don't have to look much further than the proclamations of those controllers.. another good place to start is to read the books those people write.

You may be interested in the context in which Henry Kissinger refers to 'useless eaters', or maybe you could have a look into the PNAC documents.

Besides that, i think a lot of his ideas are the fruits of logical thinking. Start with questions like: what is the common thread found in all (exclusivistic) religions? Is the mass media hypnotizing people into a consensus reality? Once you find the answers, the rest follows from that. The next question is: Cui Bono? Who benefits from having people in a mental prison, policing themselves not to cross 'the line'?

Icke's sources are available to you too. It's just that Icke has done some of the work already, and presents the picture that emerges as a result of it.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by payt69]

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I read somewhere (unfortunately did not safe the link) That Icke first started having his "knowledge" after a Ayahuasca experience. Which in my opinion will make all his claims colorful, but bogus...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
his spirit guides called the guys you are not allowed to mention talk about on his forum, if you do you are banned, or talk about the spirits he has channeled that started the Lucifer movement.

the same information is being channeled from the same source , the ruling elite, secret society's using dmt

also people who think they are talking with aliens in the alien ufo cults, the newworld order is ickes new order

the alien utopia awakening, even satan can appear as an angel of light, hence the anti christ spirit behind much of the new age, truth movement , ufo cults ect.

others sources when you look closer are not very credible either, but icke presents them as fact , when its any thing but.

he says its not all about the money, but the icke promotion marketing money machine is certainly playing a big part, and the $$$$ are rolling in ,

conspiracy is big business ,

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Wheres your proof of being monitored since 1992?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join