It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of "V"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I was a huge fan of the original back in the 80's, and I just spent some time looking into the new show that will air on Nov. 3rd....

Looks amazing. Seems they are interested in making it their own, while still paying homage to the original. While it will no doubt remind many of ID4...most of us remember that V did it first (motherships around major world cities)... Looks to be an amazing series. All of the critics so far seem to be unanimous as well. I can't wait for this show!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I am really hoping that this will turn out to be great. I remember the series on TV and hope that they can continue with the"political" aspect of it.

Also with the advancement of CGI, I am hoping that we shall see them eat rats in a very realistic way. Sad I know, but I remember watching to see if they would do it the week that I watched.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Now that's a serie that gave me nightmares as a child, think I was around 12 when they aired it back then.
We had the re-runs last year and personally I thought they weren't as good as I remembered it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Supposedly, the new producers are very into showing the iconic scenes from the first one (i.e. the alien reveal, eating the rodent, the alien baby, etc.), just with their own spin on it...

Should be interesting. Personally, I love the old ship designs though (the white shuttles, etc.)...and I loved the old uniforms and insignia (just this side of a swastika...to provide the Nazi parallel...)

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i'm definately tuning in tonight.
been waiting for a while

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The DVR has been set for a few weeks now.

Really looking forward to it

new topics

top topics

join