It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA) Revisited[HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hello everyone...recently this has come to my attention. The National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA). An apparent law that was signed in 2000 and since then has been hidden from the public eye. NESARA would quickly stop what has been going on wrong with this country for centuries. It would bring back the power of the Constitution and the people, remove the fed and the whole notion of debt would cease to exist, and abolishes unconstitutional state of emergency...which ends war. I find sources trying to debunk this and other sources embracing as what our Constitution stands for. You decide for yourself if it rings true for you...only you have the power to do so as a sovereign individual.

-------------

The National Economic Security And Reformation Act provides the following, some of which will take place immediately after the official announcement of NESARA which is to be televised live from Washington, DC:

1. Restores Constitutional Law in the USA.

2. Requires the current US administration to resign their positions to allow a fresh start at the national level and installs Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates until new elections can take place within six months. Bush and Cheney will be resigning and the Cabinet and Appointees by the President, and all members of Congress must resign within 72 hours of NESARA’s announcement.

3. NESARA US President Designate declares "peace" because NESARA abolishes unconstitutional states of emergency.

4. As partial remedy for 100 years of government and banking fraud, credit card balances are zeroed out and bank debt relief is given to Americans for bank loans including mortgages, car loans, education loans, business loans, and other bank debt. Banks will be paid $9000 per each credit card account with a balance; these funds were raised in special revenue generating activities in Europe. NESARA requires other bank debts be made self-liquidating loans and US banks are instructed to use new high revenue generating processes to pay off Americans’ bank loans.

5. Initiates the US Treasury Bank System with new U.S. Treasury currency backed by precious metals. The Federal Reserve is abolished and Federal Reserve facilities and most personnel are absorbed into the Treasury Bank System. We will be exchanging our Federal Reserve notes, which are not backed by gold, for the US Treasury currency which is backed by gold. Many bank personnel have already been trained on NESARA and the new currency is already in some banks’ vaults.

6. Abolishes Income Taxes in US and creates a national sales tax on new, non-essential items as revenue for government. Essential items such as food and medicine, and used items are exempt from the sales tax.

The NESARA law requires that a minimum of one time each year, there must be an effort made to announce NESARA. Three current US Supreme Court judges control the committee in charge of NESARA’s announcement. The Judges have used their overall authority to secretly sabotage NESARA’s announcement; thus each year NESARA has been blocked from being announced.

This is why NESARA has not been announced: the people with the overall authority to order NESARA’s announcement are, in fact, blocking NESARA.

Due to the gag order on NESARA, it is difficult for true NESARA supporters to learn exactly what has happened to stop NESARA from being announced.

Investigating details with hundreds of people has yielded exactly what needs to be done to resolve key issues and bring NESARA to announcement. After learning what the "problems" related to NESARA are, I’ve researched deeply to find the "solutions" and those people who can carry out the solutions and bring NESARA to announcement.

www.nesara.us...

ADMIN NOTE:
www.quatloos.com...

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
As good as it sounds,I was skeptical whan I first heard about it,because the site on which it is written about regularly seems a little "out there" to me! (But,there's also some really,good verifiable stuff,too!..Kinda like ATS:lol

Here's a link you may find helpful,or at least amusing!
www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I found this on wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

This may be relevent "Barnard became aware of Goodwin's description of NESARA before his death in 2005. He denied that NESARA had been enacted into law or even assigned a tracking number, and condemned Goodwin's allegations as a disinformation campaign.[24] Goodwin, for her part, dismisses the NESARA Institute as a disinformation front for the Bush family."

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You might want to look a bit further into the "history" surrounding these claims as well as those made by Shaini Goodwin, Dove, etc.

Google: NESARA + hoax

[edit on 26-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
As known it is a hoax...UFO's can be considered hoaxes, Lochness monsters and Big Foot...hoaxes to mess and play with the human spirit.

Does NESARA ideas do raise questions of our sovereignty? What we are? What we have become or what we can become?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mode402
As known it is a hoax...UFO's can be considered hoaxes, Lochness monsters and Big Foot...hoaxes to mess and play with the human spirit.

Does NESARA ideas do raise questions of our sovereignty? What we are? What we have become or what we can become?

UFOS are unknown, Loch Ness is something along the lines of a mystery that is, most likely a local legend meant to lure tourists. Big foot, similar.

nesara is a scam, perpetrated by a variety of folks who have linked it to 9/11, UFOs and a slew of other things, all with the hopes of getting people to donate for the cause.

It's a scam, as outlined in the link I added to your opening thread. If you can show me proof that nesara was actually passed and that it was then held back for whatever reason, I'll gladly move the thread back and remove the tags.

You should know that dove of oneness will not qualify as proof, nor will channelings from some space ship which, it seems, is where the bulk of the nesara garbage comes from.

new topics

top topics

join