It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vantelli

Hi Vantelli,

Thanks for joining our discussion and contributing that valuable article. While we know intuitively that mummification must preserve bodies, it is useful to have scientific confirmation of the feasibility of cloning DNA dating back to Egyptian antiquity.

Mummy of Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II

Taken out of the sarcophagus for a mug shot

As you may note, we can either read that article in Nature, or just casually glance at our television screen to see this cloning process at work, for example in the case of Ramses II resuscitated in the , known to most of us as the current President of the European Commission, a function with similar responsibilities to those of an acting President of Europe.

Ramses II and José Manuel Durão Barroso

President versus Pharoah

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Really great comps, Getsmart. I just wanted to post this b/c it goes to what type of soul *might* be inhabiting some of these bodies.

This was an interesting post someone made today about Faul. This person doesn't even believe in repts, as far as I know. TRJ said:

Billy [Faul] has a small tic of sticking out his tongue, if only for a fraction of a second at times.
It doesn't seem he means to do it when he does.

It is almost lizardlike, an involuntary reaction.

only1rad.proboards.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Thanks Faulcon for that input. You may remember that I was amazed at the possibility of cloning, but even though I have no reason to believe in anything as strange as an Alien presence among us, some things do not make sense without some sort of logical explanation. But I have been closed to even remotely considering any validity to something Reptilian in nature, shutting out the very idea for several years now.

While I cannot say I do believe such a theory, some things seem to fit into it fairly well. I have noticed on my own at one occasion similar (even worse) tongue movements which were briefly visible during a documentary about a fancy ski resort. It was a well known newscaster who was inviting a girl to dance, and his tongue flicked out far, like a frog's tongue, long and skinny and flickering as it exited and entered his mouth. I couldn't believe nothing was made of it. It freaked me out because I had never seen anything like it, and I was not inclined to believe such things. I didn't have a TIVO running so ti wasn't recorded, and I never could find that documentary anywhere after that - - I wonder why. Needless to say, I am now more receptive to there being "something" stranger than not going on, whatever it might really be.

If the Reptilian path is considered in our investigation of who is behind the cloning, whether they occupy the cloned bodies or just control them, I noticed something which did surprise me, as if that was possible with what we are realizing these days. It is about the significance of the who may have been involved in all this eons ago already in ancient civilizations (won't these guys/things ever let up?).

Chichén Itzá Pyramid Temple in Yutacan

Apparently it wasn't built by happenstance, but was planned and ordinanced according to symbolic ritual significance. One thing of interest to us in this instance is that which is represented at the very top of the Pyramid. It is a Reptilian divinity they called the Rattlesnake and which had a Sun Symbol at the very location of the Pyramid's All Seeing Eye.

Decoding Chichén Itzá

Many centuries ago in a remote land without access to information, let us consider the choice of this description. One hundred and fifty years ago in the Far West, people were called Rattlesnakes when they were the nastiest and cold hearted Evil beings imaginable. Because there was no better known example of what a nasty snake of an individual could be. Biblical references to the Snake as a representative of Satan can confirm this allusion. So what else would the local indigenous community call beings who looked and acted like Reptiles, than by the name of the most vicious reptile known to date?

Ubaid Reptilian Figurine dating back 7,000 years

This could be considered evidence of an early Illuminati presence on the North American continent centuries before the arrival of the Bavarian Illuminati today headquartered in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and Alexandria Virginia. Furthermore, this Illuminati manifestation is clearly Reptilian in nature. While it isn't exactly recent news brought to us by bleeding edge modern technology, we cannot deny the message conveyed by stone structures which have withstood millennia.

Here is a link to a website which argues the Reptilian connection with Royal bloodlines.

Reptilian Bloodlines

This was in my mind the least plausible of competing hypotheses, so I am dismayed that it is becoming shortlisted as the one with the most clues leading in its direction.

Who's inside?

Unless I find further elements to support or refute the possibility of the identification of these manipulators who control us through Cloned Leaders as being Reptilian in nature, I shall refrain from speculating or posting any further about it. Meanwhile, back to the drawing board. I shall be posting about those things we can at least confirm visually, potential evidence of cloning our ancient Kings, Emperors and Queens as the genetic source for many of our current political and cultural leaders. Although we are only at the beginning of our inquiry, evidence is increasing if only statistically, and even though we are lacking confirmation by technical means such as a DNA verification, we can assume there is cloning going on.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Thanks Faulcon for that input. You may remember that I was amazed at the possibility of cloning, but even though I have no reason to believe in anything as strange as an Alien presence among us, some things do not make sense without some sort of logical explanation. But I have been closed to even remotely considering any validity to something Reptilian in nature, shutting out the very idea for several years now.

Yeah, I didn't believe the Rept theory could be true until last year. Anyway, imo, "all roads lead to Rome" - that pretty much any avenue of research will eventually lead to the Reptilian presence & agenda.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Yeah, I didn't believe the Rept theory could be true until last year. Anyway, imo, "all roads lead to Rome" - that pretty much any avenue of research will eventually lead to the Reptilian presence & agenda.

You've got to admit it is very far from any sort of human reality or read of history we've been weened on. Furthermore, it remains to be established whether the clones themselves are "occupied" by some entity or just walking talking people with possible limits as to the presence of emotions or soul. For the most part, those we have identified show little capacity for compassion.

There may be several phenomena which overlap and interconnect. There are Royal Bloodlines and those with great obsession to perpetuate them. There are groups of people who know a lot more than we do, about things which concern us directly, yet they do not speak. There are Satanic and Luciferian cults which practice unmentionable rituals, many of them belonging to Elite families. Some of these Elite characters are so Evil that one wonders how they could be human. Are they?

In addition there is a systematic replacement of numerous important personalities, and many of our leaders are controlled clones. There are links to the Occult, to Tavistock Institute and CIA mind control, to the Mob. Media shills censor the news and feed us processed cover stories. We are increasingly monitored and policed by who knows whom, that hide behind our governments. Something is up. Something has been up for a very very long time. And it is about time to Get Smart and Wake Up to the Conspiracy of predators upon the human race.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You've got to admit it is very far from any sort of human reality or read of history we've been weened on.

Catholics believe in "demons," right? The Catholic faith even has the ritual of exorcism to help people who have suffered a hostile reptilian takeover.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
We are at the heart of the matter, and not alone in understanding the process. What is reassuring is that apparently those who are taken over are not entirely complicit, even among the Elite bloodlines.

The Aliens are very much alien to us, even to those they take over. They are Alien to the bloodlines they use as shuttles to invade Earth. We must free ourselves and fight to take our planet back.

The cloning program is there to develop designer bodies for the reptilians of the "in between world" that would not require the overpowering of an already incarnate consciousness.

Once activated, the DNA opens the body to possession by these reptilians and other beings, and this is what is happening, for example, to Freemasons in the rituals that most of them deliver in parrot fashion, while having no idea of their vibrational significance. This is why the Illuminati are so obsessed with knowing a person's bloodline. They know which bloodlines have the potential for this activation and possession and which ones do not.

The Mormon Church genealogical data base and now the DNA data banks are designed to identify those with the bloodline. These are the people who are given jobs and roles that serve the Illuminati agenda, while most of them have no idea what is really going on and what they are being used for. Their DNA is then activated and they go through a "change of character" (a phrase I have heard so many times in relation to such people once they advance in the system) and a very different consciousness takes over their mental and emotional processes.

Each new generation of the Illuminati bloodline families is exposed to the appropriate ritual to activate their possession by the reptilian entities and so the cycle continues.

Apparently, this DNA infiltration is known within the inner circles of the British royal family as the "family disease". They are actually in fear of it, because they know that once it is activated, they will be taken over. But of course they are caught in a world of constant ritual and ceremony designed specifically to activate their possession. Without the ritual they cannot be the royal family, but with the ritual, they are activated and possessed. The thought and emotional processes of the UK's Queen Mother are not those of Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, the little girl officially born into that body. They are controlled by the reptilian entity, or entities, which possessed her after her hybrid DNA activation.

For quoted text scroll to bottom of page after clicking on this sentence.

We can assume that at this date many of these Clones in high positions of power are currently struggling, with what little means they have, to fight off the invasive presence of these beings. For example, we can see mixed signals coming from our leaders, at time progressive and caring and at other times cruel and heartless. This is because it is not the same entity in charge at any given time.

But there is probably a coordinated event, to simultaneously

Take Over All of Our World Leaders

during an orchestrated event such as a false UFO attack during 2012 or a pandemic chaos or Global military mobilization constituting World War III.

Thankfully there are MANY people, even in the highest levels of the secret societies and even among the possessed who want their Souls back and don't want to see the world destroyed by malevolent Aliens. They will kick them back to where they came from, only let us hope it won't be too late for billions of our contemporaries. Already millions are dying due to their incursion onto our planet, and more will be lost in skirmishes and battles.

We must also be very careful to prevent their plan to reduce the power of populations to resist them by sheer force of numbers. For this they aim to reduce our population by killing off billions of us, as attests the former Health Minister of Finland.

The Royal and Presidential Clones are just a manifestation of the Battle for our planet which is currently under a massive ALIEN ATTACK. We must withdraw from all Secret Societies which entail rituals, stop to obey orders which go against the interests of humanity, and take our world back!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

We are at the heart of the matter, and not alone in understanding the process. What is reassuring is that apparently those who are taken over are not entirely complicit, even among the Elite bloodlines.

Your research blows me away sometimes. We were just discussing that very thing on the Stepford Wives thread on Icke (www.davidicke.com...) & you post something that was incredibly on point. Everything starts to click into place when considered in this new paradigm - that there is a hostile reptilian presence on this planet. I don't think they will be able to remain hidden for too much longer.

I'm here to chew bubble gum & kick some *ss!
~ From the movie, "They Live."

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Regarding the cloning of our Royals and Presidents, here is some history and details.

1970's - Rand Corporation predicts that "para-humans" will be genetically created to do menial tasks in the future. In a totally different affair, Lord Rothschild, who is a physiologist who has studied genetics, warned that self-centered fanatics might set up cloning shops privately. Lord Rothschild suggested to genetic scientists that a clone controlling organization with world wide jurisdiction to license cloning be set up to protect the world from evil men who might want to clone people for evil purposes. He called his suggestion 'Commission for Genetical Control."

1977 - Announcement of the first successful cloning of a person, which was done for someone very wealthy. This whole affair came under strong attack by the establishment. The book giving the shrouded details came out in 1978. The author went into hiding, and our Congress had a parade of establishment research doctors testify at a hearing to debunk the book and to reassure the public that medical researchers were too concerned about ethics to clone people. The author was convinced of the veracity of the cloning event, although the media/establishment doctors claimed the author wrote the book merely as fiction...

One writer notes that "genetic engineering has the potential to create a vast army of identical clones, each produced to some preset specification. Canon fodder, scientists, opera singers, all could be manufactured to order..." The New York Times has editorialized, "Life is special, and humans even more so, but biological machines are still machines that now can be altered, cloned, and patented." --(Do you realize that between the lines they are talking about bionic robotoids--the robots that are now being created to take the place of people in high places?!) And the chilling idea that human-like machines will be produced that will not be treated as anything but machines. That is a chilling thought too.

The novel, "Multiple Man", is about how exact copies of the President are made. The book has some surprising similarities with what they actually did with President Carter...

Secret Cloning Sites: Ada, Oklahoma's underground facility is being used to clone humans. The other cloning facilities are turning out weird creatures...

The secret cloning facility at Bull Run near Mt. Hood, Oregon, is a large tract of forested land... The area has lots of electronic surveillance, etc. Of course, those in the know, know that it's an underground facility which the CIA use. It is not an accident that Tektronics in the Portland area does work/research with holograms...

According to someone who has worked in the Dulce Underground Facility, the openings on the North and Sout West face (Aztec Cliffs) are still in use. Actually the cliff that has a face on it that looks like an Aztec on Mt. Archeleta, has been cemented shut, because hikers kept straying into the area. A deep needle detector which could detect metal or magnetism deep down, could reveal the Dulce Underground Facility, but people who get this close often end up 'disappearing'.

Source with more info about current cloning programs

IF the reptilian theory is true, and that this is a real menace for us, then we can be extremely concerned about what cloning can do to make this world their world and never again ours. We know that there has been a great deal of Bloodline manipulation for thousands of years, resulting in genetic characteristics which do little to bring our leaders closer to sainthood. Beyond those who went mad due to congenital diseases, the vast majority of our past rulers have presided over horrible events and disastrous regimes bringing us innumerable wars and incalculable human tragedy.

Either there is absolutely NO RELATION between genetics, bloodlines and human behavior, or there is somehow a correlation. If we believe in free will and the ability to define one's own choices and guide the destiny of nations, then at least once in a while we would have seen great leaders who don't reach such greatness by conquering other peoples, pillaging the wealth of their neighbors, or committing thinly veiled genocide.

If the Royal bloodlines do not make them Evil by virtue of their genetics, there must be another explanation for such a pattern of inhumanity in most leaders' behavior and irresponsibility towards basic values shared by peoples throughout the world. Unless evidence proving some other influence is proposed and found to prevail, the historical analysis demonstrates that these bloodlines have enslaved and killed off those of common stock, using differences with one another as pretexts for war. Need I say more? I rest my case.

This means that there is something particular about this class of individuals, this group of genetically similar specimens called the Ruling Elite. Either they met in secret and conspired for centuries against the rest of humanity, or simply entered occult orders that transmitted to them the secret formula to enslave us, used since Pharaonic times, killing off a proportion of young men in useless wars to quell rebellions and keep the population in check and using religious doctrine and taxation to deprive us of freedom.

Today's version has barely shifted, religion made way for the all mighty material God of money using the snake symbol $, gradually becoming replaced by the Mother Earth Goddess of a New Age Ecological religion. Taxation has increased to include debt and interest, imprisoning humanity in a golden cage, which belongs to them, but which we build and pay to be locked up in. They add to this the hypocrisy which was never present before, that we have chosen this situation of our own free will, by checking a box in a masquerade of democracy, electing Bloodline officials who lie and betray as a matter of principle.

How could these bloodlines be so coordinated, so unfailing in their pervasive occupation Earthly Power for so many centuries uninterrupted? Contracts, negotiated agreements, intrigue and conspiracy could never provide such unwavering ill results. In ancient Rome there was a saying:

"Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum"

To err is human, to persevere is diabolical.

We can see that these bloodlines have erred for thousands of years, resulting in billions of deaths.

And the Devil Perseveres.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Lord Rothschild suggested to genetic scientists that a clone controlling organization with world wide jurisdiction to license cloning be set up to protect the world from evil men who might want to clone people for evil purposes.

Such as replacing people with their own stooges, whom they can make say or do anything they want?

to persevere is diabolical - or Reptilian

[edit on 17-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

We were just discussing that very thing on the Stepford Wives thread on Icke... Everything starts to click into place when considered in this new paradigm - that there is a hostile reptilian presence on this planet. I don't think they will be able to remain hidden for too much longer.

Hi Faulcon,

I find it funny that I wouldn't get anywhere near David Icke's forum or website for years because he was discrediting anything valid he brought up by his preposterous Reptilian theory you'd have to be bonkers or brainwashed to even remotely consider for a split second. And now after years of traditional methodical rational investigation, I am led to contemplate that his theory is on the shortlist of possibilities, and I am trying awfully hard to find another contender, because I still don't want to believe that scaly snakes are writhing their way into our leader's bodies to take over Planet Earth.

In the above Youtube posting of the former Finnish Health Minister's statements, you will note something very important she mentioned. She said there was a 50/50 split at the Bilderberg this year with half of these Bloodliners taking some very big risks by standing against the instructions from above (transmitted through the Kissinger Clone) because they don't want to kill billions of innocent people. This means that they aren't all totally possessed, at least not all the time, and not entirely to the exclusion of any moral conscience.

But I think there is also something else which might have motivated their resistance. They are not stupid and realize that as long as Reptilians are not directly in control of everything here, they need the Bloodlines to be here to assist them. However, once the plan is fulfilled, after killing off billions of humans targeting in priority those with human genes, what use would they have for these Bloodlines? If they want one, they can just clone one. If they want a body to possess, they can make up a clone, even one of a walking talking snake if they feel more at home with that, or of some Aryan Super Race with custom remote control genetics which make them feel like they are riding in a fancy luxury sports car.

The Bloodline Elites KNOW that once we are all dead, they will be exterminated permanently. Their bloodlines will serve no further purpose and will be extinguished, something unimaginable for such families which have inherited a historical obsession with their superior genetic heritage. They view themselves as dynasties, even when penniless and powerless. Their claim to fame and fortune is in those who lived before them bestowing on them second hand genes with prestigious anecdotes connecting them to those who count, the bloodlines.

If there are ALIENS, be they Reptilian or of another nature, who are using telepathy and psychic penetration technology to take over people's hearts and minds, then we are in the great battle of biblical prediction waged between good and evil in these end times. Because if this is the case, and genetic makeup is what enables their takeover of our Earth, then they now have a devastating Super Weapon to use against us, the genetic engineering of biological life forms.

They can permanently remove all free thinkers from the planet without a problem in finding slaves to serve them, all they need is an empty laboratory and some test tubes. They can rule by terror, inflicting instant death on a large scale, because programmed and mind controlled obedient replacements can be rolled off the production lines "just in time". They can play God and create for themselves Super Race bodies and for others crippling ugliness or designer birth defects to visibly differentiate the slaves from their masters who would be God Like. The movie Bread and Chocolate knew what was coming when it showed the slaves living in a chicken coop gazing in awe at the children of the Ayrian Ruling Elite. Even if you don't speak Italian, the scene is compelling at minute 3:00.

This plan for becoming a genetically engineered super race is desired by the Illuminati Bloodlines, along with a slew of accompanying servant races customized according to the desired nature of one's servility, as scientists, technicians, workers or henchmen. These will be designed with built in shortcomings and purposeful excesses. However, this is an Elite striving which may not play out as planned if there is indeed a Reptilian host within these bloodlines which will have ample opportunity to occupy our planet according to other ideas closer to Hell than an iniquity filled Heaven for the few.

If such entities possess our leaders, they may have already made up chimera bodies, for example the 8 foot tall tremendously strong Reptilian warriors that some witnesses claim to have seen at Dulce and in underground bases in the U.K. With total scientific control of genetics,, there are no limits to what types of creatures they could design, and making this a Hell on Earth may be less of a metaphor than an incoming reality if we don't stop their plans.

This impending total power over our planet and corresponding complete independence from Human existence on Earth makes them especially dangerous to the Ruling Elite who have not only as we do their lives to lose, but also what they may think are lives worth living, with access to the best of everything and the idea that the world revolves around them and their dynasties. For this reason, we may find ourselves allied with our very oppressors to fight off, as Ronald Reagan once said, a common enemy which makes our own differences seem insignificant.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I find it funny that I wouldn't get anywhere near David Icke's forum or website for years because he was discrediting anything valid he brought up by his preposterous Reptilian theory you'd have to be bonkers or brainwashed to even remotely consider for a split second. And now after years of traditional methodical rational investigation, I am led to contemplate that his theory is on the shortlist of possibilities, and I am trying awfully hard to find another contender, because I still don't want to believe that scaly snakes are writhing their way into our leader's bodies to take over Planet Earth.

I considered the reptilian theory pretty out there, too, until last year. Then, I had a revelation that there is life out there in other dimensions. Repts are just one example. I think it's important to note that the terrestrial reptiles & Reptilians are not the same. I do not believe that any earth-animal soul is dark in any way. But anyway, if David Icke has done great research in other areas, then it stands to reason that his research into Repts is also of comparable quality. But I think you hit the nail on the head when you said you "don't want to believe." Of course, this is a shocking & disturbing scenario to ponder, that dark entities from another dimension could be operating here. There are also light-beings here helping out, so it's not ALL bad :-)

I'm wondering whether Repts can manifest their own body here, or if they're limited to taking over bodies that have already been made - clone or o/wise..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There seem to be a number of theories about these either being figments of our imagination, superstition or religion inspired beliefs, hallucinatory perceptions, mental delusions or parapsychological manifestations.

Most people dismiss such ideas as disinformation propaganda, without the least bit of evidence or factual basis. Some think these beings might exist, but if so they are of a certain type, either Earthly and demonic or else of outer space Alien origin. Some think they may be physical entities hiding behind human camouflage. Some think they are other energy field manifestations which take control of physical entities such as people to enter our world. Then some think that they are ethereal entities which inhabit the various dimensions which are parallel to or interpenetrate our physical reality. Lastly there are those who are convinced that Alien entities from other galaxies are invading Earth by Astral Projection sending only their spiritual forms to possess us and take over the planet.

Regardless of what is actually going on, there is a consensus that at least some such beings are snake like, or reptilian in nature. There are many anecdotes about sightings, and I must admit to have seen an 8 to 9 foot tall one walking through a city street very late at night. I could tell its height because the trees he was walking beneath looked like bushes due to his being so tall, it actually changed the visual proportions of his surroundings. He wore normal clothes with oversize sports shoes which were larger yet than any I had seen, and I have already handled shoes made for very tall basket ball players. He wore navy blue sweat pants and a dark brown hooded sweatshirt covering most of his head.

Terror struck me physically, and my body moved me to a side street with a panic paralyzing me and the sense that it telepathically knew I was there and could and would without hesitation end my existence at the blink of an eye.

I only spoke once of this with a friend a few days later. He was amazed knowing me to be adverse to fables and a stickler about being sincere and honest. Or course he couldn't believe it, and I can't blame him because I still can't believe it myself yet I experienced this more vividly than much of anything else, and even thought I might not make it home alive. Not knowing what to make of it, I refrained from posting about it in the past. It just didn't fit into anything I believed was real. So I compartmentalized this experience onto a back shelf in my mind.

It was very real, I was sober and cool headed, and in familiar surroundings. Had I had a camera with me I wouldn't have had the courage, or recklessness, to take his picture. You could guess a massive musculature through the clothes, and the gate of his walk was not human, at each step it was as if he bounced a bit forward while rocking on his hind leg. His walk made me realize he wasn't human. He gave out a distinct male vibe, and first I thought it was an unfortunate person afflicted with a disease of gigantism, and with a deformity causing a strange walk, but he was so powerful in his movements that it couldn't have been any form of handicap. There was more of a superior physical strength that came from very smooth movements. Unlike humans who are in free fall, catching themselves at each step, he would shift his gravity very differently from us.

I was a lot more scared of it than of a crocodile of which I've seen quite a few specimen. It was the most dangerous creature I have ever encountered, it was worse than a wild animal because it was malevolent, smart and incredibly strong. I only caught a glimpse of its glowing eyes like dark red coals or its dark scaly face with a low bulbous snout peeking out from the hood? He didn't appear to notice me or pay much attention to anyone around, and I wondered how he could have passed through the busy intersection he had just crossed without causing a traffic jam or crazy reactions of onlookers. This still mystifies me.

This entity was NOT a human/reptilian hybrid bloodline type who takes over people's bodies, IT was definitely a completely physical being who seemed to be on some sort of mission, striding along with considerable intent in his demeanor. He had a pillow sized hump near the top of his back, and I wondered if this was not one of the winged nastier types you read about in accounts of their hierarchies of Reptilians. I cannot say except that I hope I never see one again, and that if there are others like him we're in some very deep $hit.

I didn't start this post planning on talking about this, it sort of blurted out. Maybe it was lack of a context to express this experience which marked me more than I may have realized. Since we are discussing what might be going on behind the Royal and Presidential Clones, I felt a duty to say what little I have experienced which may, or may not be related. After all, who is to say that such physical beings aren't humanly created genetically engineered monsters made to instill fear in those who oppose the "baddies"?

Meanwhile, here is an article which shows a timid attempt to condition us to think about the genetic makeup of hybrid reptilians. Given the ambiguous title, are they trying to tell us something?

Rare crocs found hiding in plain sight

This may be a means to justify certain forms of research into Reptilian DNA or to hide such efforts from questioning eyes. Possibly they mean to warn us indirectly, without being stricken down for helping humanity?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

There are many anecdotes about sightings, and I must admit to have seen an 8 to 9 foot tall one walking through a city street very late at night...

This entity was NOT a human/reptilian hybrid bloodline type who takes over people's bodies, IT was definitely a completely physical being who seemed to be on some sort of mission, striding along with considerable intent in his demeanor...

After all, who is to say that such physical beings aren't humanly created genetically engineered monsters made to instill fear in those who oppose the "baddies"?

That is really fascinating. So, it's possible that you saw a real Rept running around or a genetically engineered monster. If it was a real Rept, maybe you have the ability to decode their energy signature & see them for what they really are? Kind of like you have built-in sunglasses like in "They Live." You said you spotted another Rept, too, didn't you?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi Faulcon,

I feel this thread is starting to drift way into something else, and I don't want 2 minutes of sighting to blind anyone to what is more pertinent here, the fact that we are in a society with an obsession with bloodlines and where some behind the scenes moves are made with genetics and cloning.

NOTE: Those justifiably turned off and annoyed at the mention of Reptilians, please skip the rest of this post. I don't affirm it is Real, only that I can't describe it as otherwise.

My personal experience is just that, what I saw and no more. This is very different from what I have previously said about seeing people who were not at all human in behavior, and had a sinister dark glare in their eyes and what felt like some very tough shielding about them. They may be those whom we commonly refer to as shape shifters from bloodlines which make them easy prey for demonic or alien possession. Such people are fairly commonplace in power circles.

Having grown up in proximity to Elite families, it isn't any effort to detect them as they stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd: if you've seen them once (at the task) then you recognize them without fail. Possibly others don't notice them, but those I detect notice that I have identified them, that is unless I'm imagining it all, and they are normal people who find I'm looking at them strangely. However, I have discovered something definitely Evil about them, and this is usually confirmed by the diverse actions they take against their fellow man, within institutions or organizations where they work, and by what looks like needless persecution of innocent colleagues or third parties as well as malevolent intent to destroy progressive projects or constructive initiatives.

That other "person or entity" which I saw was really something else. It was so unlike seeing somebody walking down the street I couldn't believe they had the nerve to do so. I was almost ready to poke myself in the eye to make sure I was seeing straight. Knowing that in certain psychological conditions we can imagine things, I really craned my head, shook it and blinked, turned away to look back at it again.

IT (remark due to his * gasp * size) was there walking in my direction looking taller with each stride bringing him closer. I shuffled as discretely as possible, keeping my pace swift and constant to not alert him, until I got near the side street to my left and I turned sharp and went down it around thirty feet and stood as close to the building as possible while he strode down the center band of the main boulevard as if nothing was up.

It wasn't like a human giant, which I've once seen, because the proportions were too different. His legs were inordinately long for a man, with very long thick thighs, a short torso widening drastically towards the top with very muscular broad shoulders, a very short neck bent forward and a relatively modest sized head . Also, it dwarfed the trees making them seem like bushes and I couldn't believe that he was so tall despite his legs bent and a slumped back. He wasn't even stretched out vertically and was already around 8 or 9 feet tall, with a high hump on the back. Remember, this is 3D size, and in 3D entities get a lot larger in total volume with each extra foot of height. He was massive!

How could any being so unusually large walk in public nonchalantly? I imagined he had just left some sort of meeting and that he represented something, somebody, but this was just speculation because I tried to tune in on what it might be and where it could be coming from. I felt it was housed in a subterranean location, given that there's no way that it could live on the surface without causing a riot.

I sensed his strident mental presence. It wasn't like normal thought waves, but like hunter seeking out others thoughts or intentions. He seemed calm and composed in his stride, but with intense energy emanating as if he was some sort of super warrior ready to use intuition to guide an implacable attack.

This is why, after looking into what it might have been that I had seen, that I narrowed it down to either a semi-human Super Warrior such as the Military have been trying to engineer genetically for years, or one of those Meaner and Nastier boss Reptilians that even make the regular Reptilians cringe. One thing I know is that I wasn't dreaming this up, and the vision was clear and identical to every detail in the scene, and it was during a 4 minute walk after parking my car and returning home. No strange or unusual circumstances in normal city life.

I'll drop the account now, because it is counter productive to labor on about it without having a clue to what exactly I saw. It could have been a one-off genetic experiment who took off for a walk without permission before getting taken back to the "center". So it could be without consequence except for the victim of such practices, or it could be an indication of something else we are not yet informed of. Honestly, as much as you can see I'm persistently seeking truth and disclosure, if these nasties are around, I can understand why we would be sheltered from knowledge of this until the day we can do something about it. As an individual, we don't stack up next to them. Maybe as a people we'd stand a chance? Probably so at worst there's still hope.

In any case we should pursue our path, because with or without a sighting, this is irrelevant if it doesn't affect our daily lives or destiny. Until we can prove that there is something tangible going on which can be rationally analyzed with solid data and serious study, then we should move along cautiously but without restraining other avenues of adventure and exploration. For if they (Aliens or Intelligence Agencies) can abduct people, implant stuff in their bodies, brainwash them and induce false memories, we cannot trust our senses or our minds unless we can quietly confer about what might be there, and what makes it valid as a reality.

We cannot trust any sightings, if there is a way of directly accessing our perceptions so that what we see is possibly implanted in advance or remotely using microwaves or electromagnetic radiation as carriers of mental holograms. However, centuries of exorcism and lots of people throughout history who have been witnesses to demonic possession know that there is such a thing as a spirit influence, whether psychologically invented or externally imposed.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
* * * ON TOPIC * * *

To get back on topic, although WHO is pulling the strings to the clones isn't really totally off topic, I am posting some Royal and Presidential Clone photo comparisons already posted before at another website. Since often we are too busy to click all the links in a thread, here they are directly presented in this post.

Romanov Czar Clones

I can offer a candidate officially born on the 6th of September, 1888. He would be a clone of Tsar Nicholas I reproduced from genetic material to expand the Romanov Dynasty to the new continent of North America in the person of Joseph Patrick Kennedy Senior (father of JFK):

It is very hard to make sense of the bloodlines obsessions of aristocrats who are able to legitimize power of life and death upon family trees and genetic descent.

If you scratch the surface, there are other links tying the Kennedy family to the Romanov dynasty that make this likeness worrisome at the very least and shocking if you dig deep enough.

There is an additional link between the Kennedy family and the Romanov dynasty which gives pause to think. It is an uncanny similarity in appearance between the oldest son of the Kennedy's destined to become President of the United States, Joseph Patrick Kennedy Junior, who's death brought him to be replaced in that function by his younger brother John F. Kennedy, also known as Russian Tsar Alexander I.

We must, of course, remember that difference in clothing appearance, body posture of a WWII Navy Lieutenant being far more relaxed than the upheld head of an official pose of a ruler. Full exactitude of Alexander I's features cannot be established on the basis of an oil painting which may have been modified for example by pursing the sitter's lips to make them appear more formal and aloof. Joseph Junior didn't live long enough for his hairline to recede.

Whether or not he was a clone of Tsar Alexander I, we do know for sure that Lieutenant Joseph Patrick Kennedy Junior died in action during WWII. We may pause to wonder if he wasn't the first Kennedy to be assassinated? Somebody in a high position of power with access to special intelligence information kept a close eye on this potential future successor to the Presidency. He was none other than President Franklin D. Roosevelt whose second son Elliot shadowed Joseph Kennedy Junior at the very moment of his violent death.

Operation Aphrodite was a series of bombing runs by explosive-laden aircraft piloted by a skeleton crew who would parachute from the aircraft before detonation. After U.S. Army Air Forces Operation missions were drawn up on July 23, 1944, Kennedy and Lieutenant Wilford John Willy were designated as the first Navy flight crew. Willy had pulled rank over Ensign "FNU" Simpson (who was Kennedy's regular co-pilot) to be on the mission.

They flew a modified version of the B-24 Liberator (code named "Anvil"
for the U.S. Navy's first Aphrodite mission. Two Lockheed Ventura mother planes and a navigation plane took off from RAF Fersfield. Next, the BQ-8 "robot" aircraft loaded with 21,170 pounds (9,600 kg) of Torpex took off. It was to be used as a guided missile against the V-3 cannon site in Mimoyecques, France.

Following 300 feet behind them in a de Havilland Mosquito to film the mission was Colonel Elliott Roosevelt, son of U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Kennedy and Willy were aboard as the BQ-8 completed its first remote-control turn. Two minutes later and ten minutes before the planned crew bailout, the Torpex detonated prematurely and destroyed the Liberator. Wreckage landed near the village of Blythburgh in Suffolk, England.

en.wikipedia.org...

The timer which had been set to detonate inside his plane reportedly went off a full 10 minutes before Joseph Kennedy was scheduled to bail out. This conveniently removed the Kennedy Heir to the Presidency from the contender's list for the White House. His younger brother was enlisted as an emergency measure although he had been groomed for a job as a media mogul. Directly behind his plane following 300 feet away his death was witnessed by Colonel Elliot Roosevelt, the acting president's son.

While we don't know at this date if Elliot was himself a contender for the United States Presidency, he did also bear enough of a resemblance to a former Romanov Czar for this to be contemplated more seriously by historians.

Was Elliot Roosevelt a clone of Czar Nicholas II ?

Here is a photo of Csar Nicholas II at age 18 and a picture of Elliot Roosevelt in 1939, the year he bought the Texas State Network, a regional radio broadcaster which his family used for political broadcasts.

When dealing with Elite bloodlines, even if these masquerade behind a false democratic front, we must remember that these are dynastic in nature with each heir fighting for supremacy to ensure the rule of their own branch of the family. This might be why Elliot Roosevelt wanted to outlive his older brother James.

As [Elliot] Roosevelt approached his eightieth year of age, his final ambition was to "outlive James". However, [Elliot] Roosevelt died at age 80 of congestive heart failure. His brother James Roosevelt survived [Elliot] Roosevelt by one year.

en.wikipedia.org...

If Elliot Roosevelt was cloned from Czar Nicholas II, his older brother James Roosevelt may have been cloned from that Czar's first cousin, Kaiser Wilhelm II.

Bloodline Bonesman Kaiser Wilhelm II and James Roosevelt

An older James next to a younger Willy

If you can get past the handlebar mustache, they have much more than a passing resemblance. There is a high likelihood that the Roosevelts were a family of controlled bloodline Clones.

CONTINUED...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
...CONTINUED

Let us take a closer look at the Roosevelt family. For example how about a close up of the last picture of James Roosevelt?

James Roosevelt

If you look to the left of the photo, you can see a woman standing behind the doorway in the White House. She looks surprisingly young, and is probably James' mother Eleanor. Here is a zoomed view as compared to a photograph of Eleanor Roosevelt.

Cropped and zoomed detail with comparison photo

You may say, what is so strange about his mother being behind him in the White House? Maybe the fact that she is also a Romanov Clone?

Eleanor married a Roosevelt, but she was herself born a Roosevelt! Anna Eleanor Roosevelt was the niece of U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt. She married Franklin Delano Roosevelt, her cousin. For reference, such marriages among cousins have been common behavior among aristocrats of ruling dynasties to consolidate their wealth and power, and also to further concentrate their genetic heritage. However, in the case of the Roosevelts high technology was there to assist them to avoid risks of inbreeding birth defects and to guarantee a high grade bloodline: cloned Royalty.

Eleanor was in her day as famous in public life as her President husband. She was actively engaged in prompting social and political standards in the USA. Her influence was great enough for a woman in that time period that she is often today still cited in example as an empowered woman. This may not be only due to her temperament, but also to her belonging to a powerful social network. Here we can see Eleanor Roosevelt compared to Tsar Paul I's daughter "Misha" who was officially better known as the Grand Duchess Maria Pavovna.

Grand Duchess Eleonor with her true genitor

We can see that later in life there was also some similarity between their demeanor and general appearance. Here we must take greater effort to not pay attention to the very different clothing and era of the decor.

Grand Duchess Maria Pavnova and Eleanor Roosevelt

However, the family would not be complete without paying attention to her husband, the renowned President Franklin D. Roosevelt. In the following photo you will notice that it was by no coincidence that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was elected to the Presidency of the United States of America. He was actively promoted and supported by the Elite Bloodlines who orchestrate the vaudeville comedy better known by the name Presidential Elections. This is a comparison of his presidential campaign poster and an 18th Century portrait of Czar Peter the Great.

Peter the Great with Franklin D. Roosevelt

Here is another photo comparison of a young Franklin Roosevelt next to Peter I of Russia.

Twin Brothers Franklin and Peter

We can clearly see that there has been a long lasting Occult Illuminati Secret Society plan for a New Atlantis in the America dating back before Sir Francis Bacon who wrote extensively about it before the USA was a nation. Today we can assume the same Bloodlines are behind the project for a New World Order. We must address quite a few important questions which might better explain what has actually been going on in 20th Century America and what awaits us in the 21st Century.

We know that Franklin Roosevelt was famous for helping launch major public works projects through the New Deal. His predecessor Czar Peter I was called Peter The Great for the same reason, he studied many trades and professions during a European tour and launched trade schools, ship building, innovative modern architecture and built a new capital called Saint Petersburg, incidentally named after him.

Peter the Great with his cloned son Franklin

Maybe we have been lied to for centuries, since the USA was founded, about the true nature and purpose of this nation. But having been fed lies and blue sky dreams, the American Dream, there is no reason that it can't be true. All it takes is weeding out the Bloodline Elite and demanding that its Freemason assistants cease immediately in supporting their Agenda for a New World Order. Reclaim your Country from the Bloodsucking Bloodlines!

Furthermore, once cannot deny that there is a definite connection, connivance, complicity or should we say Conspiracy with the German Royal Family of Saxe-Coburg Gotha, deceitfully renamed Windor to usurp the British Royal Throne.

As evidence of this I propose the following:

Prince Michael was born on July 4th, 1942 at the family home in Iver, Buckinghamshire.

He was christened Michael George Charles Franklin, with President Franklin D. Roosevelt as one of his godfathers. His father, Prince George, Duke of Kent, was the fourth son of King George V and his mother, Princess Marina, was the daughter of Prince Nicholas of Greece and of Grand Duchess Helen Vladimirovna of Russia.

www.fiafoundation.org...

Grandson or Clone?

George V with that dark Bloodline stare

We see American cloned Royal Presidents as Godfathers of cloned Royal Royals. There is definitely an international Clone Conspiracy of Royal and Presidential Clones.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Here are two notoriously pedophile French Culture Ministers hugging in the street. No risks here, they both like their boys young. Just before their teens for Frederic Mitterand, a younger preschool age for Jack Lang.

Frederic and Jack reminiscing about little boys

You surely remember Frederic Mitterand is the clone of Roman Emperor Marius, who only lasted long enough to get murdered.

Marius and Frederic

Jack Lang was one of the close entourage of Illuminati Grand Master President Francois Mitterand. His father and grandfather were both members of the Grand Orient lodge of Freemasonry. To this day Jack Lang wears on his right ring finger a ring with 3 superposed Illuminati Pyramids he says he inherited from his father. He is member of Le Siecle (The Century) Elite club, how fitting for a pro-working class socialist.

He has seduced the French Population of all ages, with top survey scores

But he is better known for his homosexual orgies at the Palace where he abused mongoloid children with Gilbert Durand, Willy Marceau, and Rene Scherer, yet only his accomplices were prosecuted.

One can wonder if here he was trying to swing a deal for a fresh supply of Cuban toddlers?

Ten little boys for a Clone of this girl called Mona Lisa

Jack Lang remains one of the "elephants" of the French Socialist Party. This party happens to have many clones among its leaders... Now you have a chance to see Jack Lang, who was a semi-finalist as Presidential Candidate at recent French elections, with his genetic father Roman Emperor Nerva.

Emperor Nerva and Jack Lang

What is a shame is that they didn't pick too pretty a donor for him to be better suited to baiting toddlers. He is one of the most popular public figures in France. Keep your infant sons far far away.

The original and the duplicate

Posing next to a bronze bust of his illustrious predecessor Nerva

There is another fellow in the left spectrum of French Politics, also a future Presidential contender in 2012, who is currently mayor of the city of Paris, France. He is eblematically homosexual, but from most accounts he does not fit the above description of pedophile behavior, so until further notice youngsters are safe. He is possible either more discrete, or instead a decent fellow. However he is today being prosecuted for favoritism at the Paris town hall which is notorious as a place where men must indulge other men in order to keep their jobs or advance their careers, with even some heterosexuals indulging in such practices for that purpose.

His name is Bertrand Delanoe and here he is photographed with former French Culture Minister Jack Lang.

Socialist Clones of Roman Emperors Bertrand and Jack

Bertrand Delanoe is considered to be the most dangerous rival by French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who would like to eliminate him as a contender because some surveys place Delanoe ahead of Sarkozy in a Presidential Election. He may become the next President of France.

Bertrand Delanoe and Clone President Nicolas Sarkozy

Those who are overseas might find the race for political seats between clones is an amusing spectacle, but those who work in earnest for an honest sincere political process in their parties will probably find that the joke is on them. Here we can see that Bertrand Delanoe is no exception to the current political rule: If you want to hold a political office, you had better be a Mind Controlled Clone.

We saw earlier that we had been misled by the French Culture Ministry about the identity of the Rhone River bust of Julius Caesar which looked strangely like George Walker Bush, United States President number 43. Given the 2 characters, both clones of Roman Emperors, who served as Ministers of Culture of France, we can bet that this bust was purposely found and purposely misidentified. We are probably the only people on Earth who know this, because we know why.

Bertrand Delanoe is possibly destined to become the next French President, and they do not want anyone to be able to credibly bring up the fact that he looks a heck of a lot like Emperor Julius Caesar, the first Roman Dictator to rule by Martial Law and declare himself Emperor for Life and to have himself officially instituted as a Demi-God.

The Real Julius Caesar and his Clone Bertrand Delanoe

Julius Caesar Coin and Delanoe Profile

You'd never guess who's behind you

Unlike in his town hall where his "special friends" get the key jobs, there isn't as much favoritism when he rubs elbows with movers and shakers... as long as they are also clones. Here he is with the clone of Nefertiti, French Presidential Spouse and First Lady of France, Carla Bruni.

Julius Caesar not with Cleopatra but with Nefertiti

We can tell by these facts that there is a serious Clone Conspiracy of Royal and Presidential Clones and that they fill the political spectrum, occupying most political parties and holding key political offices. Who they work for and who cloned them remains to be established later in this thread.

Please note that there are a number of other clones in the French Socialist Party and in other political parties.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Clones are no more a menace to anyone than a puppet is in a child's toy chest.

However, when one such puppet has access to nuclear warheads, to police control over society, total power over much of our lives, then we must wonder if installing a puppet in political office is safe?

So we must find out who may have installed these clones in such high positions, including the leadership of most political alternatives to the parties in power.

Let us take a look at some of those who may be behind this conspiracy, here is a rough outline of the Pyramidal structure of the New World Order powers who seek to exterminate 6 billion people starting this winter with the tainted swine flu vaccine and expect to unleash further pandemics and wars onto humanity to reach their goals.

Alternative lists show the following families as bloodline reptilians:

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) in which the dominant Reptilian leader Pindar is to be found near Frankfurt Germany, Bruce, Cavendish (Kennedy), De Medici, Hanover, Hapsburg, Krupp, Plantagenet, Rockefeller, Romanov (seen as ever present through Romanov Clones currently in power), Sinclair (St. Clair), Warburg (del Banco), Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe).

Among the Illuminati Committee of 300 the following families are found listed here in alphabetical order:

Agnelli, Balliol, Beale, Bell, Bouvier, Bush, Cameron, Campbell, Carnegie, Carrington, Coolidge, Delano, Douglas, Ford, Gardner, Graham, Hamilton, Harriman, Heinz, Kuhn, Lindsay, Loeb, Mellon, Montgomery, Morgan, Norman, Oppenheimer, Rhodes, Roosevelt, Russell, Savoy, Schiff, Seton, Spencer, Stewart/Stuart, Taft, and Wilson.

Give us your opinion on who is behind this situation, and we'll figure out ways in which we can at least take some along with us on our way out.

Some people are more courageous than others, and her's is an example of what each of us can do to help mankind against the threat of our genocidal extinction, leaving only the Ruling Reptoids with their cloned Golems to wander the Earth.

Golems: an Ancient word for Clones

We had best Wake Up and Get Smart before it is too late!

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

...Cloning is a lot further along than we realize as well as what we are being told.

Hi Spartan King Leonidas,

I honestly cannot say if King Leonidas was cloned, and it actually seems that in this area anything is possible. If you admire him enough to select this for your Avatar, then you will agree that it wouldn't be that unlikely that there could be a Cloned Royal or President created in his spitting image?

Given your choice of name, I took a few moments to investigate those vestiges which were not successfully removed from public view so that we might ascertain his physical appearance, and I noticed that there was indeed a recent political leader of global importance who did look like Leonidas and therefore can be considered a likely candidate as a Cloned Leader.

However since most sculpted renditions of this king show him with a prominent Spartan helmet, we must look at his head shape, mouth and cheeks, nose and eye arches, as well as any signs of similarities or differences we can detect except for clothing or facial hair.

Gorbachev and Leonidas of Sparta

If this is true, we can assume that the same people who were controlling other countries at the time had also infiltrated the power structures of the Soviet Union to the point of installing in its key office, through the complicated political mechanisms of this communist totalitarian state, one of their controlled clones.

We may surmise from the above that the Cold War was a simulated diversion to better divide and conquer the populations of the Earth while robbing them of precious resources and freedoms at the pretext of a conflict between ideologies which were so much window dressing.

This also makes it far more logical and easy to understand how suddenly, out of the blue and against all expectations in the East or in the West, the Berlin Wall fell and Michael Gorbachev precipitated, through Glasnost and his successor's privatization policies, the official end of the Soviet Union.

So much for our Illusions of nation states which uphold ideologies and represent populations. The Globe is starting to look more and more like a cynical chess board for perverse manipulators without the least bit of regard for our humanity, nor for humans for that matter. Are they demented former humans or entirely Alien entities who have taken over our planet? We MUST get to the bottom of this.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Getsmart]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join