It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
I take exception to the Covenant to which you linked, not because it is false, but because it hides behind Jews as a safety fuse.

Oh, sure. The Secret Covenant is considered by some to be linked to the Illuminati & the Reptilians. I agree that they have hidden behind the Jews & used them as scapegoats.

Judaism is only used as a protective "Red Shield" against the shedding of their blood.

Yep - Rothschild

I think they are at the cusp of this organization, middlemen between the true nasties at the top whose identity we have not yet discovered but are honing in on in this very thread.

My money is on the Repts

They are akin to our Concentration Camp commanders assisted with a variety of complicit "Capos" who sold their souls and are selling us down the river.

I made that connection, too...

However there are a number of elements within this which do not match what we already know or correspond to corroborating evidence. They are the references to eternal life, which the culprits claim to possess, and to their status as descendants from the skies, meaning Aliens. We usually do not connect these parameters to known reports and analyses of Illuminati organizations and stratagems.

Eternal life - the soul is eternal.
I think the Illuminati are connected to the Repts.

Evil is good, and good is evil.

Sounds like an Illuminati philosophy

The very toothpaste, which you use (hopefully multiple times) on a daily basis, could be infecting your body with all of the horrendous materials we've crafted.

I posted about fluoride earlier in the thread...

Why do you think so many believe and trust the FDA?

People shouldn't after it approved aspartame, among other things.

God may have made you in his image, but we bred you into existence. What is imperative is that you know the extent of our ownership over you, namely your soul. You have been given a number.

This is very interesting to me. Were human bodies artificially created to house souls? Sitchin (possible disinfo agent) seemed to think humans were created using genetic engineering - Eve was created from the rib of Adam, etc.

He also mentions that they are an unstoppable force blowing in the wind like the nickname for the Illuminati [Moriah]

Yeah, well, he might think that, but it don't make it so.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Originally posted by Magantice

President Obama
In my dream there was a real barack obama but he was cloned to be without a soul so that he would follow orders from the omega without question. It was just a dream.

It's interesting how your dream corresponds to several researchers' theories on clones & other artificial life forms used as doubles. Dr. Peter Beter & others have talked about how soulless clones are used b/c they will follow orders w/out question. Who/what is the omega?

My reply is this faulconandsnowjob, For 3 yrs I had visions/flashes of the trees on Mt Washington in Pittsburgh laying down. I discussed this with friends who were as stumped as I was. Well then I guess it was 1999 or so that a Rare tornado hit Mt.Wahington in pittsburgh and knocked down bunches and bunches of trees as well as trashing some roofs etc. I have many vivid dreams of late. Some relating to the afor mentioned clone as well as a very vivid dream of the tower of big ben being blown up. Im trying to stay on post with this but just remember these are only dreams.
I have never heard of the men you mentioned who spoke previously of clone but I'm a fairly new member so I have certainly missed a lot. If you check my profile you will see a story called "minding my own business". The thing is, its a true story. However I havent seen an angel since. Maybe one day we can meet in a chat room and I wont have to worry about staying on post. eeeekkkk

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

I have never heard of the men you mentioned who spoke previously of clone but I'm a fairly new member so I have certainly missed a lot.

Here is stuff on Beter - you can read or listen to his Audio Letters:
www.peterdavidbeter.com...

Doubles:

Robotoids:

Search the index for more:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here's another little tidbit. I am not purposely delaying the transmission of these revelations, only it takes a moment to find comparable photos with similar poses so that we can determine the degree of resemblance between former emperors or dynastic rulers and today's presidents, leaders or cabinet members and ministers.

A case in point is the current French Culture Minister seen photographed this summer during a French Parliament session where he labored to pass a law that would put Internet downloaders in prison.

Frederic Mitterrand is the nephew of Illuminati Master Mason and former French President Francois Mitterrand. He is the one who after putting numerous world famous architects to the arduous task of designing projects for the Louvre museum courtyard chose, inevitably, the Illuminati Pyramid with 666 window panes.

For those of you who saw the movie The Da Vinci Code it will be amusing to know that the Louvre Museum is not entirely adverse to this theory. As evidence, aside from the Illuminati Pyramid allegedly above Mary Madeleine's tomb (more likely above a Satanist coven) they have shown a movie by the same name, titled SION.

SION about Babylon and Jerusalem shown at the Louvre

You will also likely be as amused as I was to learn that the Louvre Museum administrator in charge of this section of the Louvre, its main reception area located immediately beneath the Illuminati Pyramid happens coincidentally to be named Miss Celine Sion. A vestal virgin (not so attractive as to make this possibility remote) to officiate in some distasteful ceremonies?

This museum so heavily influenced by Francois Mitterrand who financed its entire renovation at the taxpayer's expense is today within the governance of his very own nephew, France's current Culture Minister Frederic Mitterrand.

Frederic Mitterrand became world renowned recently, not for any great accomplishment of his own, other than unconditionally supporting the innocence of CIA shill and Satanist filmmaker Roman Polanski that was obviously very justified in the statutory rape of a minor. This claim was made officially from the office of the French Government's Culture Ministry.

Mitterrand Defends Roman Polanski

To make matters sweeter yet, in 2005 Frederic Mitterrand published an autobiographical novel which explored his sensual lust during predatory sexual tourism in Asia, sharing with the reader his tantalizing sensations when picking his 12 year old boys on a stage and licking his lips at their buttocks movements while walking to the underground parking lot hourly rental spots.

He is far from shy about his practices, most fittingly posing beside a bust during his tenure as administrator of Rome's Villa Medicis, representing the Roman Emperor Hadrian, better known as the Gay Emperor,

Hadrian liked his boys young, as seems to be customary, and became madly infatuated with a youth whom he took on as his regular lover casting aside his wife Empress Sabine. He was so enamoured of this young boy, Antinous, who was chosen pre-pubescent and remained with by his side until an untimely mysterious death on the Nile in his late teens. If you look at this summary of their relationship you will see why Frederic Mitterrand with his penchant for male children found Hadrien to be a role model.

Hadrian and Antinous

What is of concern to us is not this person's family connections to an Illuminati President who was at the head of French Freemasonry as well as a close friend and associate of the Rothschilds. It is that he is by virtue of this appurtenance not what he claims to be, entirely human.

We might as well call the Clone Conspiracy an Imperialist Plot, because more often than not the DNA used to create these clones is of Emperors or Czars. Here is a case in point, the Pedophile French Culture Minister Frederic Mitterrand next to Roman Emperor Marius.

What we should not fail to remember is that by virtue of this position at the head of France's most popular ministry, he is also in a position to promote the careers of countless Illuminati Clones in show business or the media. Here he is with the main representatives of French Television after signing a deal which corners the market for audio visual information and installs those who orchestrate the Mind Control of the population. We can only hope they realize the extent of their shame in participating in such a betrayal of their countrymen.

We shall be especially observant of the identity of the Illuminati accomplices or mind controlled clones upon whom he confers the local equivalent of Knighthood, the French Legion of Honor or the Order of Merit of the Academy of Science and Arts. And let us hope that an avowed pedophile will not be elected to be the next Clone President of France? Or you'd better forget going sightseeing in Paris with your pre-pubescent son.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I thought what happened today at the David Icke Stepford Wives thread would be of interest since we have discussed other-dimensional entities. Stepford is a very popular & active thread that discusses mind control & replacement in the Illuminati entertainment industry. It has been relatively troll-free, but once the discussion turned towards demon-possession used in mind control & Aleister Crowley, the troll attacks started in earnest. After I posted this video of Reptilian Faul, the thread actually got shut down (so that they could do some strategic deleting):

I also got a warning for "criticizing mods" after I posted that the "timing of the thread's closure had not gone unnoticed."

PID & Truth Suppression
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

You know you're onto something good when:

1) the attacks increase manifold
2) threads are actually shut down &
3) you receive a warning for "criticizing mods"

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi Faulcon,

We're definitely on to something here, which is why I insist that people who visit this thread download each page to their computer before it is either closed or deleted. This can be done easily on a PC by clicking the right button and just accepting the thread name and page number to SAVE AS... on your hard drive. Repeating this operation for each page is less effort than trying to reconstitute all the information found here.

That video is disquieting, do you know where it was sourced? I've seen a number of similar segments with celebrities before, sometimes on live TV. Usually they are unavailable for download as such filming is usually done inadvertently and leaked by accident. We are warned.

I hope they reconsider on that other forum and let the thread start up with balanced moderating keeping troublemakers at bay instead of shutting down sources of important information. If not, we all will conclude why that forum exists and who is an accomplice.

Thanks for the video which I have already downloaded and will forward through the international network.

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Moving right along, here a few extra cloned leaders whom we have grown accustomed to considering mainstays of media coverage in earlier years or more recently.

We may pause to consider what threat democratically elected Prime Ministers might constitute for a Pariamentary Monarchy? This threat would be greatly diminished if one could create Prime Ministers who are programmed and totally controlled, and who conveniently would have no conscience which might lead them to disobey.

What better solution that to develop cloning techniques and mind control methods while keeping the lid on both technologies in order to maintain absolute secrecy protecting the plan from discovery by an angry mob of deceived subjects? For the time being, I shall only cite two cases in point, one fairly recent and the other contemporary.

Some years ago we are all amazed at the arrival of an Iron Lady who surprised us more than once. Her name was Margaret Thatcher, since rewarded with an exceptionally high title of nobility for services rendered to the Crown, the title of Countess.

She is well known for becoming fast friends with Ronald Reagan, who was replaced during his presidency. Was it in her company? Regardless of this incidently worthy of investigation, we shall remain focused on this woman's unusual background and even more unusual ascension to power. Margaret Thatcher was born the daughter of a grocer, an unlikely pedigree in an aristocratically obsessed class conscous society. This might open the doors of commerce ajar, but politics? Hardly.

Yet somehow she was supported, promoted, endorsed, sponsored and promoted. There were undoubtedly forces at work to ensure her rise to the highest office of the British Empire after that of Queen of England. Normally such an honored position and power would only be entrusted to a person of impeccable birth and incontestable allegiance. Modest beginnings would not bear well with such requirements, unless her true beginnings were not as modest as we have been led to believe.

Shortly after WWII in 1946 a circular of the Nazi continuum was intercepted by British Intelligence in Madrid where Franco offered his protection to this movement. Dusan Popov, double agent by day and double boyfriend at night, inspired Ian Flemming to invent James Bond 007. Popov was used to infiltrate the Nazi continuum within Spain. He did so in the dual capacity of British MI-5 agent "Tricycle" and Nazi Abwehr agent "Ivan".

Story of the Real James Bond

The Real James Bond on the beach

The Real Sean Connery on the beach

The Fake Sean Connery revealed

Beyond this interesting diversion, we must remember that if agents were sent on dangerous counterespionnage missions within enemy ranks it was to learn of their plans and plots, aka conspiracies. One such conspiracy
was uncovered in 1946. The Pan-Germanic Conspiracy to establish the Thousand Year Reich starting with a Nazi controlled European Union, a New World Order to be built upon the ashes of America...

Thatcher despite announced aversions to this Pan Germanic European Union signed into law the Single European Act which can be seen at this linked page in a graphic which shows its help in founding the political branch of the European Union.

Single European Act

Now why would a pure product of Great Britain assist a plan to bring this nation under the authority of a Pan Germanic Supra-national authority? We can understand the complicities of the British Crown with Nazi Germany both for ideological and patrimonial reasons, the British Royals are a German family masquerading under a ficticious name of Windsor, taken from one of their castles. Their real name is Saxe-Cobourg-Gotha and they have as much to do with England as does Wienershnitsel.

Margaret Thatcher is not herself entirely foreign to Germany, even if this is not in her official pedigree. After all, was she even informed, and if so was it in due time? Regardless, for what concerns us here today, this must be disturbing news for her compatriots who were under the illusion of having an English Royal family as well as an English former Prime Minister. She bears an uncanny resemblance to Judith of Bavaria, the Empress of the Occident.

Judith of Bavaria and Margaret Thatcher

Moving right along, we can notice a pattern of clones being used by the Illuminati to usurp the democratic power of this parliamentary monarchy. This can be seen with both Margaret Thatcher and one of her successors, to name only the current clone placed in that office today.

Gordon Brown was himself chosen to be a loyal underling who already proved his salt in a former incarnation as George Monck, 1st Duke of Albemarle. He was subservient to his King's rule, whomever that may be. We can see him here at the beach of Dover kneeling before Charles Stuart.

Such submission would be most reassuring as a preliminary genetic programming for an obedient clone. After all, Gordon Brown would not be likely to contest the legitimacy of the Crown's continuity when he was in a
former life the principal assitant to the coronation of a King of England. He appears to be as blissfully content as one of the Queen's corgis.

CONTINUED...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
...CONTINUED

We can assume that he was put in place for the coronation of King Charles III, currently called Prince Charles of Whales. This would be a most fitting choice, given that his predecessor led Charles II's Horse of Estate during his coronation ceremony, as can be seen in this painting.

Although several centuries separate the two, their similarities in features show a definite paternity. Considering that we must make allowances for artistic interpretation in the different painted representations of George Monck, there is nonetheless something in common between the two persons portrayed.

What can we conclude about who is actually ruling this country. Is it the Queen or is she also taken over by some Alien power which is not visible to the naked eye and which hides in plain sight among us?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

That video is disquieting, do you know where it was sourced? I've seen a number of similar segments with celebrities before, sometimes on live TV.

The original footage is from "Soily," recorded at Abbey Road in '74 - from 2:32 onwards:

If you freeze the vid, you'll see the eyes change (round pupils to slits) and the teeth become more pointed.

Some observations by fellow posters on other forums:

To me, it's all about the eyes. The window to the soul.
If there is no light in the eyes, if it's empty - then you should be suspicious to what it is exactly that you're dealing with.

While Paul's eyes reflect light, Bill's eyes seem to absorb it

Paul - left :: Faul - right

I've noticed others I suspect of being reptillian and their eyes are dark, like Bono, who always wear shades. Something I read about reptillians that they cannot take the light. Bono used to have light eyes. So I'm thinking there is a reptillian spirit behind Bill.

(notice the devil horns)

I hope they reconsider on that other forum and let the thread start up with balanced moderating keeping troublemakers at bay instead of shutting down sources of important information. If not, we all will conclude why that forum exists and who is an accomplice.

Well, it's up & running again, but of course the momentum is gone & it's gone off-track. And they just rewarded the trolls & showed that personal attacks work if they want to shut a thread down.

Do you know anything about Justinius?

[edit on 14-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Getsmart , Faucon/Snowjob , I think that bust of Julius Bushcaeser , was made about 11 years , ago. It may have been thrown into the river and 'discovered' , to hoodwink poor Bush-the-younger ( into believing he had 'no soul' ) and also to provide fuel for fools like you guys . Poor George might just be the only nut swinging in his family tree , that actually has a soul.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by aethernaut]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by aethernaut]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aethernaut
Getsmart , Faucon/Snowjob , I think that bust of Julius Bushcaeser , was made about 11 years , ago. It may have been thrown into the river and 'discovered' , to hoodwink poor Bush-the-younger ( into believing he had 'no soul' )

That doesn't make any sense. Why would they want to do that?

and also to provide fuel for fools like you guys . Poor George might just be the only nut swinging in his family tree , that actually has a soul.

And why do you think George has a soul? And if so, what type of soul?

I think you are giving a false impression that you know more than you do.

And the ones who are the "fools" are the ones who have been duped by the doubles.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Not that I necessarily believe in the original post, but I thought I'd add these vidoes.

Part 1 - Cloning the first Human - BBC Horizon

Part 2 - Cloning the first Human - BBC Horizon

Part 3 - Cloning the first Human - BBC Horizon

Part 4 - Cloning the first Human - BBC Horizon

Part 5 - Cloning the first Human - BBC Horizon

Cloning is a lot further along than we realize as well as what we are being told.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A friend of a friend is writing a book - & this was posted today:

...If you look at Obama and his family and this goes for a lot of the so-called blue bloods you will see they are identical twins for rulers of the past. Saddam Hussein looked exactly like Nebuchadnezzar and Obama looks exactly like Akkanaten. These are known as reanimations where the life force of that person lives in the host body. If you read what Wes Penre has written you'll see what happened in the past is being played out again with the same players. On watching the various Anna Hayes vids you'll see who the Illuminati are and what they did...

only1rad.proboards.com...

Sorry, don't know the guy's name. He's been very secretive!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The original footage is from "Soily," recorded at Abbey Road in '74 - from 2:32 onwards... If you freeze the vid, you'll see the eyes change (round pupils to slits) and the teeth become more pointed.

Hi Faulcon,

Like usual you always surprise us. I wonder what light bending illusory technology these reptilians use to hide their features during normal viewing but for these features to be so visibly revealed when glimpsed at inadvertently or when if you slow down the footage. They are not only tricking our eyes, but also the camera, unless you slow it down. We should try filming these reptiles with high shutter speed cameras like those which film hummingbirds to decompose their flight. Then we might be better able to see their true nature revealed?

Is this what you were asking about?

Justinius or the original Awesome Foursome

After the Byzantine Mosaic here is an early 60's photo.

]

In the fifteen century shuffle it looks like George and John got their spots mixed up. Next, here is are George Harrison to our left and Ringo Starr to our right.

Paul McCartney and Emperor Justinius

Mosaic of the Basilica of St Vital of Ravenna

Oops, did I forget somebody?

His wife Thedora and Paul McCartney's promised, Jane Asher

By the way, since you asked about Justinius, what do you think this means?

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Is this what you were asking about?

Paul McCartney in the middle with George Harrison to his right (our left) and Ringo Starr to our right (his left)?

lol - you know exactly where I'm going sometimes, don't you? Except my information is that FAUL has a connection to Justinius. I think Faul is dark...

At 7.26 Graham Coxon (lead guitarist with the band "Blur") said - "so many weird things had been happening that if Damon was suddenly a lizard in a mod suit I wouldn't have been surprised."

Yeah, who is the rept in the Beatles mod suit? lol

IMO, the Beatles were light beings:

At 6:20: "Paul is hare Krishna"

Krishna was the 8th incarnation of Vishnu.

Timothy Leary said:

"I declare that The Beatles are mutants. Prototypes of evolutionary agents sent by God, endowed with a mysterious power to create a new human species, a young race of laughing freemen."
As quoted in Shout! (1981) by Philip Norman, p. 365; and in An Encyclopedia of Quotations about Music (1981) by Nat Shapiro, p. 303
~ en.wikiquote.org...

Beatles: Angels on Earth?
www.beatlesnumber9.com...

Charles Manson, occult leader and convicted murderer believed John Lennon’s Revolution 9
from the White Album was a direct reference to the Holy Bible’s Revelations 9

Revelations 9
From the Holy Bible

And in those days men shall seek death, and shall not find it; and
shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

And the shapes of the locusts like unto horses prepared unto battle;

And on their heads as it were crowns like gold, and their faces as the faces of men.
And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as of lions.

And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their
wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

And they had tails like unto scorpions, with stingers; with their
tails they had power to harm people for five months.

The locusts = The locusts can be an interpretation of insects, bugs or maybe beetles. The Beatles

Faces of men = The Beatles being men had faces of men.
As the hair of women = The Beatles had faces of men and the hair of women. Very original and unique to them for a
time.

Breastplates of iron = their guitars with metal strings strapped to their chests
Sound like thundering horses and chariots rushing into battle = the sound of The Beatle’s loud amplified music.

Their tails they had power = The Beatles’ amplifiers had electric chords,
power chords= This is interesting in that the tails were not described as having venom or poison but instead “power.”

www.lennondeathclues.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I wonder what light bending illusory technology these reptilians use to hide their features during normal viewing but for these features to be so visibly revealed when glimpsed at inadvertently or when if you slow down the footage.

David Icke was talking about how they cloak themselves by manipulating how the brain decodes the energy signature of the hologram. Shape-shifting discussion starts at 12:

"Shape-shifting takes place in the decoding system of the brain..."
~ David Icke

George Bush

Shape-shifting

I don't think they're going to be able to hide much longer...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aethernaut
Getsmart , Faucon/Snowjob , I think that bust of Julius Bushcaeser , was made about 11 years , ago. It may have been thrown into the river and 'discovered' , to hoodwink poor Bush-the-younger ( into believing he had 'no soul' ) and also to provide fuel for fools like you guys . Poor George might just be the only nut swinging in his family tree , that actually has a soul.

Hi Aethernaut,

You are probably right about one thing. That is that the Rhone river bust recently discovered and put on display in Arles France is probably NOT Julius Caesar. I have taken a look at many of Caesar's busts and coins since posting that comparison, and Julius Caesar did not look like that. The debate has been raging and here are some comments made by others about their dissimilarities.

1. there is no saddle behind the vertex of the head
2. the eyes are too close together
3. the eyes are too small/thin
4. the eyes are too deep in their sockets
5. the nose is too large and broad
6. the overall appearance is too massive and sturdy
7. the expression is too dull and not open/friendly
8. there are large wrinkles between the eyebrows and on the forehead, which are not known from the Tusculum Caesar
9. the neck is too short and too wide and is missing the aged character of Caesar's lifetime portraits (wrinkles, vulture-like neck etc.)
10. the mouth does not have the slight ironic smirk and is rather neutral, maybe even a little bitter
11. the wrinkles around the mouth reach too far down
12. the ears are too protruding
13. the head doesn't have the typical V-form of the Tusculum Caesar and the Corinth Caesar
14. there is simply too much hair (and it's too thick) to be a portrait of the living Caesar.

I am pretty sure that the French Culture Ministry knows that this is a lie. We cannot know if this lie is just to increase tourism which is already very lively in that area, or to flatter the Bush clan by "discovering" this bust which may well be genuine but have been planted in the river?

As you note, it could very well have been sculpted after G.W.Bush himself and artificially aged. Carbon dating doesn't work with stone, they use originating quarries and marble types to determine where and when the block was extracted (some quarries only were open a few decades and ran out of marble) as well as sculpting style. However, with enough time and effort it is conceivable that a convincing fake could be sculpted.

Also it could be Caracalla without facial hair, which doesn't jump to mind because he was seldom sculpted without a beard. Beards were usually worn by Romans as a sign of mourning.

Marcus Aurelius Antoninus, called Caracalla, was born in 188 AD and died in 217 AD. He became Roman Emperor in the year 211. He was ugly, was debauched and looked like a maniacal gnome. He hesitated to assassinate his father in Brittany, but at the age of 23 he murdered his brother Geta in his mother's arms. Caracalla was filled with vices, cruelty, and had people executed to confiscate their property. He hated all superiorities and had a liking for undisciplined and brutal soldiers. He was a mentally ill depraved megalomaniac who modeled himself after Alexander the Great.

If the Roman bust incorrectly referred to as that of Julius Caesar is indeed from the period invoked but is not Caracalla, it may be of another personality of Roman antiquity whom we don't know but that the Illuminati have kept records of in their own secret archives. This means that we cannot say at this time if Julius Caesar has already been cloned, something to investigate further.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

lol - you know exactly where I'm going sometimes, don't you? Except my information is that FAUL has a connection to Justinius. I think Faul is dark...

That video was removed by Youtube, is there another copy somewhere?
Thanks. Getsmart

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Stupid terms of use violation... I'm sorry, I don't know where that video can be found now.

I think the connection is between Justinius & Faul, not Paul. Justinius looks dark.

My info is that Paul was Vishnu.

Paul is Dead - Saturn and Astrotheology

...Saturn, the ascendant lord, acts as the Vishnu planet...
So it is clear that Saturn is representing Vishnu...

www.osfa.org.uk...

Vishnu's 8th avatar, Krishna, had some similarities w/ Paul - they were both musicians (Krishna played flute) & very handsome (Krishna is also interpreted as meaning "all-attractive one" - en.wikipedia.org...).

Gopala Krishna - George Harrison

This One - Faul McCartney

[B]irds often symbolize the divine. They are often viewed as gods in disguise, or else they are the vehicles of gods and goddesses...

www.khandro.net...

Well, even if you don't agree as to what Paul's soul name is, maybe we could at least agree that the real Paul was not dark.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Great thread, a very interesting subject. I came across this and thought it would be relevant to this thread, especially when you mentioned earlier with regards to egyptians.

Below is information from Sweden's department of cell research centre on Egyptology

Molecular cloning of Ancient Egyptian mummy DNA

Artificial mummification was practised in Egypt from approx 2600 BC until the fourth century AD. Because of the dry Egyptian climate, however, there are also many natural mummies preserved from earlier as well as later times. To elucidate whether this unique source of ancient human remains can be used for molecular genetic analyses, 23 mummies were investigated for DNA content. One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector. I report here that one such clone contains two members of the Alu family of human repetitive DNA sequences, as detected by DNA hybridizations and nucleotide sequencing. These analyses show that substantial pieces of mummy DNA (3.4 kilobases) can be cloned and that the DNA fragments seem to contain little or no modifications introduced postmortem.

www.nature.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join