It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Getsmart,

thanks for the video and links. I have a thread you may be interested in about Loughner

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently the doctors have said Loughner is not mentally competent to stand trial (big surprise, I know). But what is surprising is the prosecutors asked for the exam. Could the prosecutors intentionally be trying to keep this thing from trial, because perhaps they replaced Loughner with a clone or plant?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

There is something to the celeb thing. This is something I have noticed for some time and the look alike thing goes way back. Early film actors have remarkable physical resemblances to modern ones. What I have concluded is; this is, for the most part, not a clone issue. There is an 'accepted" look that people will respond to. Casting folks and movie folks are programmed to respond as we do, so they cast, and select, folks that look the part. Eventually it becomes habit, as an actor is selected because the face is a familiar one to everyone including the person in charge.

The reasons for these things are odd to be sure. Funny you put up kiera knightly. If you watch The Jacket, the "making of" is revealing. The director says he did not want her at all, but the studio said, "without her there is no picture." She was no body, a terrible actress, not much to look at, not a box office name, and had the wrong accent. Why?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Hi Filosophia,

You should activate the "Ribbon" at the bottom of the screen, I've moved our conversation from the thread to the personal Message service of the ATS website.

Regarding whether there might be a Clone connection to the Giffords shooting, it is indeed possible. Actually, if there is indeed extensive cloning underway, then whatever might be in the news could very well have some form of "Clone Component" to be taken into account in whatever way the events play out.

In terms of Clones being involved in the Giffords shooting, I shall probably discuss this here rather than in your thread dedicated to the way Jared Lee Loughner's trial is manipulated by the prosecution and other infiltrated "authorities".

While I admittedly have no solid proof of this, it seems that there is a possibility that Gabrielle Giffords might have been a Clone gone rebel ? Or if that she was targetted by whoever or whatever is running the Clone Program to get her out of the public eye long enough to get a sit-in replacement unit to take her place.

In any case, for any logical minded persons who resists mainstream news pollution, the Giffords shootings and the Loughner arrest and prosecution are so filled with holes that even a topic such as the potential pervasive presence of Clones among us is not as incredible. Not a single picture of Giffords since her shooting. Conflicting reports and testimony about the event. Total setup of Loughner who probably wasn't the shooter at the event. Multiple Loughner impostors in mugshots and in court. Nazi NASA space connection replete with (natural ?) identical twin astonauts. Are they about to roll out Gifford's lab designed identical twin ?

Getsmart

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

The reasons for these things are odd to be sure. Funny you put up kiera knightly. If you watch The Jacket, the "making of" is revealing. The director says he did not want her at all, but the studio said, "without her there is no picture." She was no body, a terrible actress, not much to look at, not a box office name, and had the wrong accent. Why?

Hi Cranky Old Man,

Studios impose their chosen "talent" which quite a few researchers now consider to be their homemade hatchlings. What better way to penetrate public opinion with mind controlled clones than to turn them directly into figureheads by propelling them to fame and fortune, engineering not only their body and mind but also their career and public image?

This would be part of guiding the masses, farming us directly using cloned politicians and government officials who act as our sheep herders, while the celebrities act more like sheep herding dogs, barking us into various directions methodically so that we choose on our own to go voluntarily to where we are to get sheared.

This is an age old process, and while they may not have used clones back in the days, in ancient Greece going to the theater wasn't optional but was a citizen's duty, you had to be there to witness a psychodrame enactment meant to rewire your mind in useful ways. Similarly dogmatic religions with their rites and rituals and repeated mantras or verses are designed to channel our thoughts and aspirations. It is important to remember that there is in place a vast Mind Control process in which Clones are but a small part of the puzzle.

GS

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

Hi Tony Z,

I didn't get a chance to see your post as it was deemed off topic by the Mods before I got back. In any case, here's an interesting analysis of how the bodies of Political leaders are used by demonic entities, whether or not Reptilian, as Avatar hosts propelled into power and perfectly possessed:

CLONED PRESIDENTS: G.W. Bush Clones with 3 different Eye Colors

I find this especially troubling given that after lengthy investigations into eminent political leaders and members of Royal bloodlines from earlier centuries, I have noted more than occasional errors in the eye color in portraits. For example Marie-Antoinette, the beheaded Queen of France, was painted with both eye colors, and she is only one of countless similar instances.

Some may retort that this is due to the routine reproduction of oil paintings or rulers in series to expedite to the many provincial castles of their nobility, yet I am quite familiar with the relatively rudimentary artistry of such copies and actually were this the case they would certainly have kept the coloration of features similar to the original even if their talent wasn't up to par. No, these are clearly portraits with a sitter painted during long pose sessions.

And I do very much doubt that sovereigns used body doubles to spare themselves the lengthy stillness of posing. The artists are most often renowned, well introduced to the court and paid in very large silver coins called Talents, hence the term "having Talent". It is not likely that they would be thus duped, only it seems that such substitutions as seen in the flagrant case of George W. Bush, whom we already noted had substantially different ears in each version, may reflect a pattern of replacement and possession which has been going on for centuries...

GS

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
She looks a bit like Susan Sarandon, doesn't she?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

Hi Mercurio,

Sure does, I quoted your post in the other Clone Conspiracy thread here:

Cloned Stars and Celebrities

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Recent robotoid's software shutdown

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Obama Does Not Know His Own Birth Date! Gee - Wonder Why?www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have been a while without posting so I will resume here with some interesting new information. I was reading a story on another website and came across the most interesting account of human history and its possible interactions with alien influences. This is where a plan was exposed in which there is ongoing systematic cloning of plants, animals and human beings.

..."They plan to re-start the world again. The Anunnaki Remnants, with the help of humans as well as the incarnated Anunnaki in human bodies, have built massive underground bunkers and railway lines that are a part of their structure for allowing them and their cadre of attendants to survive the catastrophes that they believe the fugitive Anunnaki Elite are planning for the Earth."

"They cannot leave the planet in spacecrafts because they were left with limited resources after the Anunnaki Elite escaped with all of the technologically advanced spacecrafts."

"The Anunnaki Remnants think that they can select their own chosen ones (like their masters did) and take refuge with them in underground bunkers during the period of catastrophes. They plan to take a whole garrison of "slaves" underground. These will include soldiers, police, fire fighters, cooks, entertainers, beauticians, doctors, scientists, etc."

"In the aftermath, they will use them on the surface, as before. Most importantly, they will use their own new breed of clones to populate the Earth."

..."The Anunnaki Remnants are now amongst us. They are our current puppet masters who manipulate and control the world. At present, the cloning of humans, animals and plants are common activities with these aliens in our midst. This diabolical scheme is not known to the general public and it will be vehemently denied by the world leaders and their minions. Thus, for a long, long time the Earth has been a planet run by slavers!"

Nibiru and the Anunnaki by Amitakh Stanford

Also noteworthy is this section about SYNTHETIC LIFE which discussess Synthetics, Parasites and Artificial Humans:

- A Synthetic Myth - A Synthesis of Visionary Insights - Bebes Fabricados - El Primer Ser Humano Sintético - Biología Sintética o La Competencia con Dios - Biotechnology, Ethics, and The Politics of Cloning - Clones, Synthetics, Organic Robotoids and Doubles - from 'Deeper Insights into The Illuminati Formula' - Doubles, Robotoids and Replicas - Dr. Dan Burisch - Area 51 Microbiologist - Main File - Entrevista Con Un/Una Robot - Faking Babies - The First Synthetic Human - Human Simulacra… On The Manipulation of Society Via Artificial/Reprogrammed Humans - La Inteligencia Artificial Ya Está Aquí - Los Microbios Salen de La Caja de Pandora - Matrix Agents - Profiles and Analysis - Mind Parasites, Energy Parasites and Vampires - Pentagon Looks to Breed Immortal ‘Synthetic Organisms’ - Molecular Kill-Switch Included - Possession and Predation - Aliens, Flyers, Clones, and Reptilians / The Enigma of Extraterrestrial Parasites - Project Mannequin and James Casbolt - Main File - Scientists Create Synthetic Life in Lab - Sinopsis del Material Casiopeo - Extractos fechados: Octubre, 1994 - Enero 1996 - Soul Technology - Synthetic Biology - Creating New Life Forms by Rearranging DNA - Tecnología de Almas - The Biological and The Silicon - Modifying Humans for Space Travel - The Scientific Background of The Russian Organic Robotoids - from 'Wisconsin Report - Complete Dr.Beter Audio Letters' - Transbiología - Transbiology

SYNTHETIC LIFE

There is also in that reference depository with a lot of information an area which is dedicated to exploring the various parameters of what they call THE GENOMA PROJECT. This is an other interesting section respective to the CLONE CONSPIRACY. I will outline its content here and add a link to this area.

- 150 Human Animal Hybrids Grown in UK Labs - Embryos Have Been Produced Secretively for The Past Three Years - Artificial Life Created by Craig Venter - First Synthetic Cell Created in A Laboratory - Biotechnology, Ethics, and The Politics of Cloning - Can Our DNA Electromagnetically 'Teleport' Itself? - One Researcher Thinks So - DNA - Gateway to Scalar Energy based Healing - A Physicist’s Perspective - DNA - Genetica Humana - DNA Proven to Have Been Created by An Intelligent Source - DNA Report - Exopolitics and The Human Genome Project - From Helix To Hologram - An Ode on The Human Genome - Genetic Engineering - When Science Becomes a Menace - Human Genome Project - Human Genome Project Opens the Door to Ethnically Specific Bioweapons - Human Genome Project - The MITRE Corporation - JASON Program Office - Junk DNA Is Still A Mystery - Human Genome Project - Junk DNA Possible ET Origin? - Scientists From Human Genome Project - Los Cambios Geneticos - Main File - Neanderthal Genome - Neanderthals Didn't Mate With Modern Humans - Study Says - Scholars Suggest Extraterrestrial-Like DNA Fractals Floating in The Human Gene Pool - Scorn Over Claim of Teleported DNA - Nobel Laureate Claims Teleported DNA - Sensacional Descubrimiento Sobre El Genoma Humano - Sensational Human Genome Discovery - Synthetic Life - Robotoids, Parasites and Artificial Humans - Main File - The Biology of Belief - The DNA Phantom Effect - The Neanderthal Genome - UK Scientists Secretly Grew Human-Animal Hybrids in Laboratory Experiments - A Real Planet of The Apes? - When "Junk" DNA Isn't Junk - Why We Have to Teleport Disbelief

THE GENOMA PROJECT

Getsmart
edit on 21-8-2011 by Getsmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here is an interesting source which I shall partially quote here, given that there is a strong likelihood that this information might be purged or otherwise shut down if what is said is indeed true. It is very worrisome and hopefully the author is wrong in at least some of his statements. If you have read the sister thread to this one about Cloned Stars and Celebrities then it will no doubt interest you insofar as a number of them are quoted as being clones. However I chose to post this item here in this thread because of the serious Political implications of what is alleged by this source, that the Conspiracy to create Clones is far greater and considerably more advanced than anything we have so far discovered by the visual evidence of Cloned personalities as seen in these threads.

"Back to the synthetic people. The list is endless. They clone everyone they want to sell to rich families or people. Also there exists secret-software so people can create their own human or extract its look from an artwork, say Nicole Kidman, Gisele Caroline Bündchen, Carolina Ardohian, Jessica Alba, Tom Cruise, Charlie Sheen or even Osama bin Laden. The ones who have the rights to build them, are also the ones who are the masters of orchestration, not just doctors or scientists belong to them, also special make-up artists and people that work for movies-studios and Hollywood.

Sure. Synthetic people have no feeling for right and wrong and the second thing is that they are strongly physical oriented minds, so physical they are that they even not are able to understand sexuality, love, empathy and many other things. They have a very strong appetite to get a sexual satisfaction, but the problem is like I just said that they haven't got a clue of right and wrong. Certain areas real humans have, synthetics don't have. They don't have the finer systems of soul. This is because they get produced through computer, lasers, genetic scanning processes and holographical teleportation.

A normal or better, REAL human has healthy feelings for sexuality, but synthetics not. They are child, killing, hate, cold and animal-orientated or in one word - lunatic. The problem is that they got produced, so its not real hate or anything like this, its more like a roboter that got out of control. Humans shouldn't "build" humans. This isn't right.

Another things is that the inner areas of this planet are full of tunnels and cities, with houses and streets, everything they have hundreds of miles under your streets. Earth is a lot bigger than scientists tell it to you, so its also a lot more room under your streets, actually you can go 150 miles down - into this planet - you will find cities and everything. They created a second humanoid race through clones and you can just hardly imagine what goes on in these cities - in - your planet.

Pedophilia has reached in these cities a level you not even want to know. They even created toy-shops with real children in it and clones like George W. Bush come with others and kill the children or babies and after this they will start having sex with them. I know this is not possible to believe, but actually it is like this.

But why? Well, let me explain this: They cloned so many people and they had already these underground-cities in the late 70s so they started taking advantage of these underground-bases and they colonized them through male and female clones who started getting a family live. They all got hardly programmed and this underground-cities are a experiment for the people of the surface so they are able to test their technology on a society based up on synthetic clones. But also there exist other life forms, much older than the human race. Really many different, say "biological groups", exist in and on planet earth."

Information how they build synthetics today

The original information was posted on the Doppelgangers forum of which I am a member but which due to invasive attacks has been made strictly private and shut down from the public to protect its subject material and its members. That's a shame but in this information war that was a necessary defensive measure. In any case it will give you a sense of how much more advanced research into the truth can be in forums which are less controlled and not censored or moderated vehemently. FWIW.

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This thread has been dormant for a while as I pursue other paths of investigation. However I must today bring forth a new hypothesis which I hadn't given credence to in the path, and this despite the fact that I myself had a Close Encounter with a Draco Reptilian entity which shocked me beyond belief. Nonetheless I didn't choose to draw conclusions from the awareness that Reptoids do indeed exist and walk out streets, not knowing what to believe. This video however in its second half happens to conclude that certain of our Royals have been replaced by Reptilian Clones as can be seen here at minute 3:40...

This does bring a certan V-flavor to the entire debate (reference to the TV miniseries about Reptilian Invaders)...
Let us know your reaction to such a possibility? Are they really born half-breed Reptilian with mingled "blue blood" or are they Cloned and used as AVATAR vehicles for Reptoid entities from elsewhere? Is this how we are being invaded from the Top of our society?!?

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

THIS IS STUPID BECAUSE WERE ALL CLONES. BRAHMAN IS ANOTHER WORD FOR CLONE, ZEE INDIVIDUAL IS AN ILLUSION, WHOEVER IS READING THIS HAS THE SAME ESSENCE IN EXISTENCE AS SAID PRESIDENTS IN SAID PRESENTATION.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by userfriendlymonkybot

THIS IS STUPID BECAUSE WERE ALL CLONES. BRAHMAN IS ANOTHER WORD FOR CLONE, ZEE INDIVIDUAL IS AN ILLUSION, WHOEVER IS READING THIS HAS THE SAME ESSENCE IN EXISTENCE AS SAID PRESIDENTS IN SAID PRESENTATION.

User Friendly Monkey BOT,

It is actually quite a compliment when your theories get disrespected by a BOT, much more so by a Monkeybot. So I shall take it as an incentive and a base form of flattery, confirming that this thread is a thorn in the side of The Powers That Be. Thanks for that "kind encouragement".

Fellow ATS Members,

I shall offer another helping of Clone Conspiracy Lore in the form of Dr Mengele's contribution to Cloning by Humans be they Nazis, US Intelligence Black Ops Laboratories, CIA Secret Programs, or even the Rothschild family who were outed by Dr Beter several decades ago for having designed "Synthetics", a form of home grown biological humanoids. This does not preclude, of course, the possibility that Cloning may have been also undertaken by Aliens or Ultradimensional entities - or Inner Earth dwellers - for the common populace in which we consist has been kept in the dark as to the potential reality of such beings.

In the following link we will find that there are quite a few coincidences of people sharing identical appearance, and being connected to the ex-nazis... it is even alleged that the patriarch of one family involved in these cases would happen to be Nazi Doctor Josef Mengele living under an assumed identity. He was known to have helped launch the CIA's Mind Control programs including MK Ultra and also for experimenting in Germany during WWII and later in the USA and Brazil in creating twins. During the war years he worked at trying to modify the eye color of twins, meaning that clones could presumably today have different color eyes from one another.

BLOG: Multiple Clones in faked media events tied to Nazis and CIA MK ULTRA Mind Control

There is a definite Nazi Connection as I established in several pages of ATS threads from which I brought this photo comparison where it seems that it is plausible that Dr Mengele did indeed Clone Adolf Hitler as per this photo comparison taken from one of those threads where Judge Roll purportedly assassinated during the Giffords shooting is placed right next to Adolf (mustache added and hairdo changed):

To the LEFT Judge Roll killed during the Giffords Shooting + to the RIGHT Adolf Hitler

SOURCE: Jared Loughner the alleged Tucson shooter - So many questions - so few answers

The author of the blog assumes that the identical physical resemblance necessarily implies that these individuals are one and the same person, in each instance pretending to be someone else by play acting while posing in the assumed identity of another individual. For example there is one person who is apparently identical to the Shoe bomber, the brother of Osama Bin Laden, and more recently a Libyan Rebel, etc. His wife is also identical to the wife of at least one of those being replaCIAed...

However it is also possible that at least some might be either Clones, or maybe identical twins? One might lean towards the possibility of them being CLONES simply because it would make them easier to control from birth to adulthood, as well as in terms of programming their behavior and actions.

Much was done here at ATS and elsewhere to denounce the falsehood of the Giffords Shooting and how it was tied through Cornell to the CIA's MK Ultra Mind Control engineering. This can be read up on extensively right here at ATS in the following threads:

This is how John McCarthy Roll died (Tuscon Shooting)

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

TPTB already took care of Loughner and replaced him with a duplicate

New Loughner Mug Shot Released

Is the youngest victim of the Arizona shootings actually alive? This will make you think........!!!

NASI, NAZA, NAZI, NASA ???

If you choose to investigate further you will be amazed at the inprobable number of connections between twins, clones, Nazis, NASA, the CIA, Satanism, Mind Control operations and propaganda. What is mind boggling is that there is a totalitarian agenda associated with the Clone Conspiracy. Word to the wise.

Getsmart

edit on 11-11-2011 by Getsmart because: there could be a Nazi Clone in your own neighborhood !

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
In the above mentioned blog mention is made of the strong families ties between Maurice Greenberg and Maurice Strong. Here is an interesting photo comparison of Maurice Strong next to Adolf Eichmann. Maurice Strong bears resemblance to him and it isn't entirely impossible that the execution in Israel of Eichmann might have been faked in order to allow him to go on undisguised leading a totally free life under an assumed identity without anyone being able to out the former Nazi war criminal since he had already been tried and executed for his crimes!

Eichmann in the 60's compared to Maurice Strong speaking with Mikhail Gorbachev

SOURCE: The "Desk Murderer" Exhibition Marks 50-Year Anniversary of Eichmann Trial

Maurice Strong is also tied to many corporate interests today which are far from limited to this chart which only shows his position in the Oil for Food scheme with Saddam Hussein when he was at the United Nations.

SOURCE: At the United Nations, the Curious Career of Maurice Strong

That Eichmann could have risen to a high position at the UN is not so improbable. After all there was a precedent for a Nazi rise to eminence in the United Nations: the former UN Secretary General Kurt Waldheim was a known Nazi War Criminal notorious for his heinous exaction during WWII, yet he was then propelled to that lofty official position before becoming "untouchable" as President of Austria!From there to Eichmann isn't much of a stretch...

Former Austrian President with Nazi Past

So we should not be surprised that an individual who may well be one of the most notorious Nazis would go on to be nominated at a key position at the UN, in charge of "The World". As Under-Secretary General of the United Nations in the days of Oil-for-Food scandal after being appointed Head of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and on the Board of the Chicago Climate Exchange.

Maurice Strong the Father of America’s Destruction

We also shouldn't be surprised that he remained in close contact with another major Nazi protagonist.

Maurice Raymond "Hank" Greenberg and Josef Mengele

Wikipedia mentions that Maurice Greenberg was offered by Ronald Reagan the job of Deputy Director of the CIA, it is interesting to know that this was when Nazi sympathizer George Bush Sr was Vice-President. Researchers of the CIA's MK Ultra mind control program won't fail to remember that Dr Mengele spearheaded this effort under the assumed name of Doctor Green before it was possibly changed by adding "berg"?

GS

edit on 13-11-2011 by Getsmart because: the Nazi Continuum infiltrated the CIA, the UN and many Corporations!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Yes as crazy as this sounds...............crazy as can be.

My last job was to really really pay close attention to details..........one missed detail could cost me my job so I got into really searching for details.

And in my humble and possibly wrong opinion.................yes you're looking at clones.

Very ingenious, very close, very good ones but never the less not exactly the exact same exact person.

Maybe age, maybe I am wrong (don't think so) but I truly believe some cloning is going on.

My own observation, my own gut feeling..................look at the eyes and the aura.

After cloning the eyes look dead and the aura is gone, completely gone.

That's all I have to say and will say no more for I have no inside information nor proof.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

And in my humble and possibly wrong opinion.................yes you're looking at clones.

My own observation, my own gut feeling..................look at the eyes and the aura.

After cloning the eyes look dead and the aura is gone, completely gone.

Hi of Human Descent,

Thanks for offering your learned opinion, we shall take into account your Clone Detection Technique of observing the eyes for animation and the aura for soul presence. These happen to be two means of detection also mentioned by ATS member Someotherguy, apparently a tangible difference of Clones versus Humans is noticed by those who are observant !

Fellow ATS members,

To continue in our analysis of the Nazi implication in Cloning, genetic engineering and bringing forth a Satanic New World Order, here is some additional information which concerns both Eichmann and Mengele insofar as they may have survived with access to special drugs enabling them to be functional despite their advanced age.

"In 1943, Otmar Verschuer's assistant Josef Mengele was made medical commandant of Auschwitz. As wartime director of Rockefeller's Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Anthropology, Eugenics and Human Heredity in Berlin, Verschuer secured funds for Mengele's experiments at Auschwitz from the German Research Council. Verschuer wrote a progress report to the Council: "My co-researcher in this research is my assistant the anthropologist and physician Mengele. He is serving as Hauptstuermfuehrer and camp doctor in the concentration camp Auschwitz.... With the permission of the Reichsfuehrer SS Himmler, anthropological research is being undertaken on the various racial groups in the concentration camps and blood samples will be sent to my laboratory for investigation.''

Mengele prowled the railroad lines leading into Auschwitz, looking for twins -- a favorite subject of psychiatric geneticists. On arrival at Mengele's experimental station, twins filled out "a detailed questionnaire from the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.'' There were daily drawings of blood for Verschuer's "specific protein'' research. Needles were injected into eyes for work on eye color. There were experimental blood transfusions and infections. Organs and limbs were removed, sometimes without anesthetics. Sex changes were attempted. Females were sterilized, males were castrated. Thousands were murdered and their organs, eyeballs, heads, and limbs were sent to Verschuer and the Rockefeller group at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute."

POPULATION CONTROL, NAZIS, AND THE U.N.

It is well known that the United Nations was populated by a vast majority of members of Rockefeller's Council on Foreign Relations and that he also donated the buildings erected on Rockefeller land.

The United Nations and the New World Order

Most if not all of U.N. delegates are compliant supporters if not actual members of Rockefeller organizations and at least some of those who are not and their advisors may have met with unfortunate accidents. Here David Rockefeller in 1995 speaks to the United Nations Ambassadors of his family heritage and leadership role in farming humanity:

We can pause to think, especially as the satanic presence of former Nazis has been prevalent in official United Nations high administrative positions, and their Luciferian efforts to unleash Hell on Earth. This is in full alignment with the plans of those behind the United Nations.

"...for a brief period of two or three years in the early 1920’s, when Alice and Foster Bailey were beginning to publish the books published under her name, they named their fledgling publishing company “Lucifer Publishing Company”. By 1925 the name was changed to Lucis Publishing Company and has remained so ever since.Both “Lucifer” and “Lucis” come from the same word root, lucis being the Latin generative case meaning of light. The Baileys' reasons for choosing the original name are not known to us, but we can only surmise that they, like the great teacher H.P. Blavatsky, for whom they had enormous respect, sought to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer."

United Nations Publisher Lucis Trust: The Esoteric Meaning of Lucifer

"The Theosophical Society believes Lucifer is God which they identify with the Sun. In "The Secret Doctrine" Blavatsky writes: "In this case it is but natural ... to view Satan, the Serpent of Genesis as the real creator and benefactor, the Father of Spiritual mankind." "For it is he who was the "Harbinger of Light," bright radiant Lucifer, who opened the eyes of automaton (Adam) created by Jehovah, as alleged; and he who was first to whisper, "In the day yea eat there of, ye shall be as Elohim, knowing good and evil" -- can only be regarded in the light of a Saviour."

Theosophy And The 'New Age'

"The role of the solar angels and their sacrifice on behalf of humanity is discussed at length in The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky. In fact, in 1887 the magazine of the Theosophical Society took "Lucifer" as its name in an effort to bring clarity to what it regarded as an unfairly maligned sacrificing angel. The name "Lucifer" comes from the Latin words, Lux or Lucis (light) and ferre (to bring); thus Lucifer literally means 'light-bearer'."

United Nations Publisher Lucis Trust: Descent and Sacrifice

"Lucis Trust is a powerful institution that enjoys "Consultative Status" with the United Nations, which permits it to have a close working relationship with the U.N., including a seat on the weekly sessions, but most importantly, influence with powerful business and national leaders throughout the world. Through its founding of World Goodwill, Lucis Trust is "aggressively involved in promoting a globalist ideology."

"Lucis Trust is run through an international board of trustees whose membership is said to have included: John D. Rockefeller; Norman Cousins; Robert S. McNamara; Thomas Watson, Jr. (IBM, former U.S. Ambassador to Moscow); Henry Clausen, Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, 33rd Degree, Southern District Scottish Rite and Henry Kissinger. This would then tie Bailey's influential occult organization into the international conspiracy of elitists, including the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission."

Lucis Trust, Alice Bailey, World Goodwill and the False Light of the World

Those in the New World Order who are in control of most of the governments of the world already today declare that to become a citizen of this order will require a Luciferian oath.

Accordingly those in the implementation stages proclaim:

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”

- David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

You have been warned!

Getsmart

edit on 14-11-2011 by Getsmart because: The Nazis and the Globalists are of the same SATANIC SEED which is certainly Demonic and Alien to humanity!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Regarding the possibly use of former Nazis, Clones and Satanists in a conspiracy against humanity, here are a few more clues which should give us pause to reflect on exactly what is going on at this time. Things are not what they appear to be, and what is really going on behind the scenes is what we must relentlessly try to discover.

Here is a video posted by the person who at the above link outed Maurice Strong and Maurice Greenberg and who is convinced that every single one of these occurrences are testimony to the presence of a network of actors all part of a mass mind control media deception program. However we can legitimately wonder, especially as there are often cases where the ear lobes are different, whether these are indeed agents of deception (commonly called spooks or spies whose trade-craft is pretense and betrayal) of if this might belie the presence of a CIA/Nazi Clone program whereby multiple versions of the same cloned entity are programmed and manipulated in various contexts to take chosen positions and commit certain acts which further their agenda? Let us also remember that Mengele's Mind Control programming works by creating ALTERS which are alternate identities which can be triggered to make people play out another person during a set amount of time - this might also be part of what we see in the multiple identities acted out?

In the video below at minute 1:25 we can see the logo of the "BraVe New Studios" allegedly funded by Maurice Greenberg sporting a very evocative red V which seems to be painted in blood similarly to that of the TV miniseries "V".

What is interesting is that when visiting the "BraVe New Studios" website you find this "BraVe New Foundation" logo which looks normal except when you try to open it with the program PAINT you get the image in the background which looks like a pair of Demonic Eyes:

You can try if for yourself, download the first picture and open it with Paint in evidence while the "preview" of this image with other software will conceal the demonic eyes.

The same holds true for the logo of their TV Studios which is even more disturbing as it shows the underlying image being the "V Studios"!

LINK to original BraVe New Studios logo hosted on their website

LINK to original BraVe New Foundation logo hosted on their website

At minute 1:00 of the FIRST video in this posting, we note that the same person passed off as the Omar, Son of Osama Bin Laden is also presented later as David Rothschild, heir of the most renowned Satanist banking family. It is very disturbing to see the strong physical similarities between key players in the global geopolitical chess game and to note that these may either be Intelligence Agency manipulations using disguised doppelgangers or even controlled Clones! When we know that Osama Bin Laden was a CIA operative known as Tim Osman and that the Bin Laden family has close ties for former CIA Director George Bush Sr aka the Godfather, we can legitimately wonder what is up?

Later at minute 10:05 we can see a demonstrator sporting a sidearm at his waist and waving around a Gadsden Flag presenting the image of a Coiled Snake with the text "Don't Tread on Me" in the imperative form. Sure it is a revolutionary flag from the 18th century, but why was it resurrected by the Tea Party and now used by some participants in the Occupy Wall Street movement? Is this to send a broader signal to law enforcement accomplices that this is a Reptilian operation, telling them secretly to Stand Down? Are their "Visitors" involved, and are they using Clones as Avatars? Or are we simply witnessing mind-controlled Clones or plain jane complicit CIA-hired actors used as phoneys? Of course it might just be an innocuous reference to the United SNAKES of America?

In the above first video we can quote from minute 20:25 onwards:

"So, you have three of the biggest names there are on this planet right now, in control of this planet, and each of them has major connections to the U.N., each of them has major connections to Eugenics, all of them have a distaste for the United States and want a New World Order."

GS

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

NAZIS Participate in the BILDERBERG Group !

Here is a short post to update what might be an important lead, revealing a major component of the Clone Conspiracy.

The Nazi concentration camp doctor Josef Mengele was known for having created siamese twins by stitching identical twins together, to have removed countless eyes of twins in hopes of changing their coloring, and of operating twins without anesthetic to verify their twin's reactions to their torment. His exactions are too numerous and hideous to be listed, I got physically ill the last time I tried to read through them. Mengele, once brought to the United States and entrusted with Manchurian Candidate style brainwashing for the CIA, also perfected the creation of "psychological twins" by using torture, drugs, sensory deprivation, hypnosis and testing numerous brainwashing techniques to create personality ALTERS, by fragmenting unsuspecting patient's minds in a controlled and programmed form of schizophrenia under the CIA's MK Ultra Mind Control sponsorship. This CIA MK Ultra program used civilian victims as guinea pigs, including the very children of their own employees.

Josef Mengele could also very well be the "father" of modern human cloning, using genetics and mind control programming to fabricate in series batteries of clones potentially used to replace key political figures, media personalities and celebrities at will, something which has been remarked by many who either notice how some poeple happen to "look just like" somebody famous or which some detect as being a very suspect form of doppelganger replacement such as those who for some time have been participating in this thread or its sister thread here at ATS about Cloned Stars and Celebrities.

We will note that Mengele's ears grew some over the many decades, which is customary for most people, and that wearing dentures created a concave zone around his mouth making his lips recede. Otherwise his features haven't changed much since his passage as an insensitive Herr Doktor at Auschwitz and later being a not so much more sensitive human being as the head of AIG and member of the DVD Dachau which perpetuates the Nazi Continuum . Let us not forget that under the assumed name of Maurice Raymond "Hank" Greenberg we can learn that the notorious Doctor Josef Mengele was many times an attendee at the Bilderberg Group meetings, those in attendance being logically well aware of hosting such a key Nazi.

Maurice Greenberg at an advanced age next to a young Josef Mengele

GS

edit on 16-11-2011 by Getsmart because: Nazis are in the forefront of the Royal and Banking elite's EUGENICS Plan to depopulate YOU.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join