It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
What has me also concerned is the variable extent or degree of possession at different times, which can fool us into thinking that somebody is NOT "taken over" because they sometimes revert to their original identity, before re-becoming possessed by something very distasteful.

I wonder if this is what people consider "alters" in mind control? Sometimes the original soul is in control; sometimes the dark entity takes over...

Beyond identifying who has been cloned, more importantly because clones may only be a small proportion of the overall phenomena, we must focus our attention to finding technological means of detecting an Alien presence in people.

Nice. Some stuff I posted recently on using non-physical methods might be helpful. In this article, i suggested behavioral biometrics, machines employing processes similar to Kirlian photography, & a Drown Diagnostic Instrument (radionics box). These methods might be modified to detect the presence of a dark entity.

Imposter detection methods using non-physical criteria

Medical doctors routinely lock up people who are IN CONFLICT with what they perceive to be outside entities trying to control their mind and emotions. But these are the people who RESIST. The real danger is those who SURRENDER and give total power over themselves and over others to such beings.

As I mentioned before, I know someone who was attacked by a dark entity. She was able to resist it despite being weakened by the drugs the psychiatrist gave her. Luckily, my friend knew what she was dealing with, & could ask for help from the right spiritual sources.

Beyond orgone generators and exorcism we must also find a more reliable and verifiable means of ejecting the inhumanity from humans.

Each person working to raise his or her own energy frequency will do wonders for ejecting the dark ones from this plane of reality.

There is definitely a strong destructive force which, lacking a better description, we may call EVIL. It is bent upon the destruction of humanity and any other feeling organisms, and works against our very essence and aspirations. Is there A BEING, are there LEGIONS of beings, what are they and what can we do to defend ourselves, it is high time this subject be brought into MAINSTREAM active investigation.

Well... I do believe there is a dark force & a number of entities have aligned themselves with it. IMO, we can call upon entities who have aligned themselves with the forces of good to defend us. Some of them have been known throughout history as "angels," "arch angels," "gods," etc. It is also possible to raise your own frequency, I believe, to where you are no longer subject to the dark ones' influence.

It is also interesting to note that there has been a very heavy and fastidious international program to brainwash the population and make us ready victims for mind control. This is officially supported by the above referenced Tavistock Institute mind control program which was spearheaed by Aleister Crowley, a man who fancied himself the Anti-Christ and called himself 666.

Crowley is KEY, imo. Here are some potentially useful articles.

Tavistock Institute & social conditioning

MK-ULTRA & the '60's "counter-culture"

Entertainment industry & mass manipulation

[edit on 5-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks for those interesting links!

Originally posted by someotherguy
I wonder if this is what people consider "alters" in mind control? Sometimes the original soul is in control; sometimes the dark entity takes over...

There is a distinct very clear overlap of these 2 phenomena:

Alternate identities from mind control induced triggered schizophrenia

=

Multiple personalities of demon possessed individuals

Beyond identifying who has been cloned, more importantly because clones may only be a small proportion of the overall phenomena, we must focus our attention to finding technological means of detecting an Alien presence in people.

Nice. Some stuff I posted recently on using non-physical methods might be helpful. In this article, i suggested behavioral biometrics, machines employing processes similar to Kirlian photography, & a Drown Diagnostic Instrument (radionics box). These methods might be modified to detect the presence of a dark entity.

I'd be willing to wager that there exists advanced technology to be sure that certain beings are "what we fear that they may indeed be..." However, it is likely that such technology is guarded in high security complexes and patented out of access for anyone else's use. It may even be used for the reverse process by Alien / Demon controlled operatives to ensure that humans never get beyond certain closed doors, accessible only to their kind. So we have to use our ingenuity and figure out ways of our own to detect and oppose this invasion.

This has long been one if the procedures I have figured that Satanic Ritual Abuse serves. Only utterly INHUMAN creatures could stand for the horrible cruelty of the psychic and physical violence used in the sexual murder of innocent children. This may be for occult mystical purposes, but it also ensures that ALL PRESENT ARE DEMONIC. De facto anyone human will be so shocked by ongoing events that they will have to intervene, run away or if so skilled, attempt to hide their reaction until they can get out. This might be why The Beatles, after witnessing one such session, brought out their evocative Butcher Album, explaining that it was the Demonic invaders who then murdered and replaced them in turn.

The Beatles THE BUTCHER ALBUM

Unless there is a unique feature in Kirlian Photography showing a typical unusual shape, outline or pattern when a person is Demon or Alien Possessed, then it will only show energy manifestations which could be interpreted in many different ways. This can help determine if an individual has been replaced by another, but won't do so much to determine if an individual you know nothing else about is inhabited by an inhuman presence.

Without assistance from researchers in the field of Biometric surveillance and recognition technology, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to find a reliable method of verifying whether people are 100% intact human beings or that they have been possessed by one or more alien entities.

Profiling has so far been our best tool and, unless we are able to construct a simple portable field device similar to a Drown Radio-Vision Instrument, it will probably remain so. This should not dissuade any readers of this topic from exploring the possibilities. Many churches are currently being invested with droves of people who seek out exorcism, so the phenomenon is on the increase and reaching dramatic proportions. Such a public would be interested volunteer candidates for testing any technical devices which hold the promise of detecting an unwanted presence. If conclusive, the limits of such an instrument could be found by then using it during a political convention, which might make it blow a fuse!

Each person working to raise his or her own energy frequency will do wonders for ejecting the dark ones from this plane of reality.

This is probably true in most innocuous situations, but may not be sufficient when dealing with concentrations of such manifestations or provoked events. My impression is also that there are varying degrees of Evil or expressions of it in the different entities involved - - this could make it a harder struggle in some cases than in others.

Well... I do believe there is a dark force & a number of entities have aligned themselves with it. IMO, we can call upon entities who have aligned themselves with the forces of good to defend us. Some of them have been known throughout history as "angels," "arch angels," "gods," etc. It is also possible to raise your own frequency, I believe, to where you are no longer subject to the dark ones' influence.

While this may be true, not all have the ability to summon such help effectively. Many are prey to demonic possession despite imploring deliverance, and it can take certain "connections" to obtain such higher assistance. Most folks don't have a firm grasp on their "frequency knob".

This is why our task is twofold. Firstly and most importantly we must be able to monitor and verify if our Political Leaders, and in general all those affecting us in important ways, are disoriented humans or alien possessed. Secondly, we have to design a reliable repeatable procedure to expel such entities from those bodies and minds they have taken possession of.

DETECTION + EJECTION = FREEDOM

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Multiple personalities of demon possessed individuals

I think it's possible that the terrible abuse that occurs during mind-control sessions "creates alters" by lowering a person's resistance to possession by dark entities.

This might be why The Beatles, after witnessing one such session, brought out their evocative Butcher Album, explaining that it was the Demonic invaders who then murdered and replaced them in turn.

Yes, I think this was similar to Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut." I think it was their way of telling people what was going on behind the scenes. Paul pushed for that album, then ended up getting replaCIAed not long thereafter.

I realize there are potential short-comings in the detection methods I suggested. If someone suddenly starts acting very strangely, & if their eyes turn black sometimes, then that should be a heads up that something is wrong. Maybe a visit to a priest would be in order.

While this may be true, not all have the ability to summon such help effectively. Many are prey to demonic possession despite imploring deliverance, and it can take certain "connections" to obtain such higher assistance.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask for help from higher-dimensional beings, though - Michael, Rafael, Gabriel, Uriel, Vishnu, Siva, Brahma, Jesus, Mary, even God Almighty Himself.

This is why our task is twofold. Firstly and most importantly we must be able to monitor and verify if our Political Leaders, and in general all those affecting us in important ways, are disoriented humans or alien possessed.

There are videos on youtube purporting to have captured Reptilians on film - politiCIAns such as GHW Bush, for instance.

Secondly, we have to design a reliable repeatable procedure to expel such entities from those bodies and minds they have taken possession of.

Exorcism seems to be a tried & true method. I think forcing a demon out may not be too difficult if the person affected asks a higher-dimensional being such as Michael to force it out. The problem I can see is that these light-beings adhere to the "prime directive," & won't act unless they are asked by the person affected. I don't think a 3rd party couldn't ask on someone else's behalf to drive a dark entity out. I could be wrong, I suppose. I wonder if there'd be a way to use frequency to drive them out?

BTW, what is the update on the powder attack? Or is it something you'd prefer not to talk about openly?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
People are finally starting to figure it out about replaCIAments!

feed://www.howstuffworks.com/podcasts/stuff-they-dont-want-you-to-know.rss

Does the CIA use body doubles?
Conspiracy
Jan 1, 4:07 PM
Over the past decades, the CIA has been accused of everything from selling guns to assassinating people. Yet that's not the craziest part: Some people believe the CIA is actually replacing its enemies. Tune in and learn more in this episode.

Podcast: podcasts.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Very interesting and compelling read - you have a good eye for people's features.

While I was reading a couple of thoughts struck me which I thought I would share. I am not sure how relevant they are but they may be.

Are the childhood vaccinations some kind of gene/dna altering treatment given to the population to alter us/or something?

I was reading a thread on Maddie which mentioned cloning - is there any correlation? People in some very high positions are extreamly keen to help the McCanns. Thread here: Maddie

Why do the governments want to have forms of ID giving biometric data? Is this somehow linked to the cloning/population control?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I think it's possible that the terrible abuse that occurs during mind-control sessions "creates alters" by lowering a person's resistance to possession by dark entities.

Alternate Identities, also known as Alters present a very similar manifestation as those which are apparently more spontaneous such as in the case of schizophrenia also called Multiple Personality Disorder as well as in instances of demonic possession. They are somehow all tied together, in various ways.

In each instance severe TRAUMA is used to trigger the identity change. These can be found far back in history in extreme abuse of Illuminati children, Military Counter Intelligence Brainwashing to "break" captured enemies, Military Programs that traumatize soliders into becoming Super Warriors, Secret Service Mind Control Conditionning to create Unsuspecting Agents who don't even know they are SPIES or are on a mission, Sects which abuse under the guise of therapeutic virtues to take over individuals and even entire families, Freemasonry's Advanced Rituals which use reverse speech and black magick Kabalistic symbolism to reprogram member's conscience and open them up to possession by Baphomet's LEGIONS, and Satanist covens which use child rape and assassination as traumatic demonic possession methods. There are patterns of manifestation and similarities in behaviors on behalf of all the following parties which bring to light their obvious complicity and CONSPIRACY:

1. The Illuminati Abuse their own children to make them "SNAP". They have in so doing probably affected their bloodline's DNA composition, making it easier at each generation to turn them into WALK-INS.

2. Occult Secret Societies have historically indulged in "very unsavory practices" admonished by most religions and decent people, on humanitarian grounds. These Secret Societies have been either created or infiltrated by the Illuminati over the centuries. Much of their lore is connected with DEVIL WORSHIP and encourages and exploits demonic possession by Black Magick.

3. Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were spawned by these Illuminati Occult Groups (German and British Aristocracy) through the Thule Society and Aleister Crowley. Although not biologically born of Aleister Crowley, Adolf Hitler is said to have been declared the Magick Child of Crowley at the occasion of his "Demonic Birth" in the Ordo Templi Orientis.

4. The British Tavistock Institute guided by British Military Espionnage Operative Aleister Crowley operates projects for Occult Purposes which are related to the Illuminati Agenda. Among their projects they jointly ran with the CIA the 60's Cultural Revolution Mass Population Social Reprogramming Project to destroy traditional moral values and cultural references.

5. The CIA - founded by the wholesale IMPORT of the Nazi Abwehr Military Secret Service - adopted HITLER'S OCCULT AGENDA as well as his horrendous methods. It has systematically followed the standard Nazi Gangster Modus Operandi, its M.O. including unbridled criminality using the international drug trade, arms and human trafficking, supporting organized crime to further their New World Order COUP D'ETAT on a planetary scale. This is furthered by their penetration of Multinational Corporations and International Institutions to facilitate their operations, launder the proceeds of criminal activity and generally assist in the takeover of Earth.

6. After his role in successfully assassinating John F. Kennedy, one of the fold, a German born Nazi 5th Columnist George Scherff Junior became CIA Director under the Alias George Herbert Walker Bush. He was none other than the son of Nazi 5th Columnist George Scherff Senior who posed as Prescott Bush at Brown Harriman Brothers to use American funds to finance the Nazi Military Buildup and fund Hitler's invasion of Europe. His son just "happened" to marry the daughter of Hitler's Occult Teacher, who was self-proclaimed Anti-Christ Aleister Crowley. She was conceived as his Demon Possessed Magick Child "Barbara Pierce" during a Satanist Sexual Ritual and is better known today under her married name Barbara Bush.

7. CIA MK-Ultra programs such as those headed by Dick Cheney picked up where Tavistock left off in updating ancient Illuminati Mind Control techniques using huge Defense Budgets to "INDUSTRIALIZE" the processes. The CIA and its Sister Agencies went on to develop huge scientific projects that used young children as subjects to create MIND CONTROLLED SLAVES in multiple versions with feature specific Mental Programming. Better known are the droves of programmed Sex Slaves for espionnage and Illuminati consumption, Manchurian Candidate triggered assassins, Embedded Politicians at the highest levels in most countries including the USA, Mind Controlled MOLES infiltrating the Military as well as dissident factions in many nations, and a peppering of unsuspecting puppets in many walks of life as innocuous as they might appear.

8. The CIA is also responsible for child abduction on a broad scale to furnish satanist rituals as well as demon possessed accomplices for pedophile purposes. They are therefore indistinctly associated with Satanist Illuminati groups who are both their order givers as well as clients for such procurement and assorted other criminal services. They pursue something far worse than a Nazi Agenda, because this seems to be a cover for their real purpose of the true Final Solution: HELL ON EARTH by unleashing Legions of Demons during a provoked chaos called HELTER SKELTER to open the Gates of Hell.

9. These groups' Crimes Against Humanity are all mounting towards a yet greater GLOBAL CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY by clearing the ground for a Total Invasion of Earth. There is apparently a higher threat of an Alien Invasion from Dimensional Beings - DEMONS - than from humanoid entities coming from distant galaxies. For one, they are already here and have afflicted humanity for millenia. And few will fail to notice that they are gaining ground, using possessed politicians and mind controlled clones to bring forth their total rule.

10. Their Global brainwashing is channeled through Hollywood, the Music and Showbiz industry, Television and Mass Media. Only a small temporary space of relative freedom remains, awaiting to be shut down by their privately owned and censored Internet 2.

The Invasion has been ongoing and has become extensive: the power Elites, the Ruling Families, the Secret Service, Secret Societies such as Freemasonry, Politicians and Multinational Corporations are deeply infested. HIGH TIME FOR ACTION !

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
Very interesting and compelling read - you have a good eye for people's features.

YarlanZey, welcome to the thread!

I used to be relatively feature blind, not remembering people's faces at all and confusing everyone. However it was the need to identify sitters from old historical portraits which brought me considerable experience in identifying people from eras when photography was not yet invented. This was difficult because much in a portrait is in the eye of the beholder. Also the skill and techniques of each artist brings a different character to the portrayal of their model. Finally, some portrait painters were notorious for their ability to paint in a flattering way, reducing the shape or visibility of salient features. This practice made it relatively easy to identify individuals for whom we have relatively easy access to many photos and compare them to old portraits.

While I was reading a couple of thoughts struck me which I thought I would share. I am not sure how relevant they are but they may be. Are the childhood vaccinations some kind of gene/dna altering treatment given to the population to alter us/or something?

You have probably stumbled onto something hidden in what you have noticed. Most of today's vaccination programs are run by the Rockefeller Illuminati created and sponsored United Nations through the World Health Organization, accused of having spread AIDS inside Polio vaccines. There are also large pharmaceutical firms involved, such as those directed by Possessed individuals such as Martin Borman's Neo-Con offspring Donald Rumfeld.

Then there are the fashionable private "Charitable" Foundations such as the Bill and Linda Gates Foundation dedicating this year $10 billion to vaccinate minority ethnic groups in the Third World. We know how genuine and concerned that endeavor must be from the testimonial of field staff in those programs, and considering that Microsoft is a shell company run by the Globalists with a phony Billionaire Geek fronting for their organization.

The Buzz a few months ago was that the Swine Flu (a bio-lab designer version blending avian/pig/human flu) was that it might be carrying recent nanotechnology RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips. That such chips could interfere with bodily functions, cause diseases or even affect our DNA in unexplained ways, could be possible, even if we don't know much about that as of yet. At minimum they would serve as handy replacements of the Concentration Camp Tattoos as the Mark of the Beast.

I was reading a thread on Maddie which mentioned cloning - is there any correlation? People in some very high positions are extremely keen to help the McCanns. Thread here: Maddie

Having witnessed a ritual outcome of a child abduction, I deeply sympathize with her family. Such events are what motivate me to post this thread. Of her case here is the best source I know at this time who explicitly points to a Brussels European Community connection:

Madeleine McCann held on private orders of José Manuel Durão Barroso

"According to Christopher Story, the DVD, based at Dachau, near Munich, has been extensively involved in paedophile child abduction operations for many years, both in Europe and abroad. Selected children are kidnapped, degraded for perverse purposes, filmed and murdered in the production of snuff movies for the international child pornography trade. Senior politicians in several countries are clients and agents of the DVD...

It was reported on Thursday 7th August 2008 that the Metropolitan Police (London) confirmed in an email that Madeleine McCann was abducted on the orders of a paedophile organisation based in Belgium and controlled by the DVD for the European Commission. The DVD's procedure is that an adult client is sent three photographs of children and chooses one of them. The selected victim is then abducted to meet the client's sexual requirements. After a photographer had taken pictures of various children at the Ocean Club Resort, Praia da Luz, three pictures were given to José Manuel Durão Barroso. He chose Madeleine McCann, an English girl from Rothley in Leicestershire.

José Manuel Durao Barroso (54) was born in Lisbon on the 23rd March 1956. He is married to Margarida Sousa Uva. The couple have three children: Luís, Guilherme and Francisco. Barroso was in office as the 117th Prime Minister of Portugal from the 6th April 2002 to the 17th July 2004... The current position is that the DVD is refusing to release Madeleine McCann in order to protect Barroso and certain others among its well-known agents and clients.

One of the DVD's bases in Germany is located to the right of the railway line that runs through Unterweilbach, Prittlbach and Hebertshausen into Dachau. It is adjacent to the Hebertshausen Bahnhof in an empty area ending in a very steep bank, against which 8,000 Soviet prisoners of war were shot dead in cold blood during the Second World War. Set into the bank is an odd-looking building with a security gate approached by a path. Beyond this gated entrance is a doorway. Inside the doorway, investigators have photographed evidence of recently used black magic paraphernalia.

The Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (DVD), is the secretive pan-German Nazi Strategic Continuum. Over the years, German DVD agents have included President George Bush Snr, The Right Honourable Sir Edward Heath KG MBE (President of The Oxford Union 1938; British Prime Minister 1970-74) and Baron Jenkins of Hillhead (Roy Harris Jenkins, British Chancellor of the Exchequer 1967-1970; British Home Secretary 1974-1976; The Sixth President of the European Commission 1977-1981; Chancellor of the University of Oxford 1987-2003).

Current DVD assets are understood to include the Obama White House, Tony Blair, the British Prime Minister from 1977-2007, Sir John Scarlett KCMG OBE, head of the British Secret Intelligence Service, MI6 GO-2 (London), and several of the senior people at the US Office of Naval Intelligence (Washington). It is said that many of the high-status British agents of the German DVD were recruited by the Hugh Trevor-Roper DVD cell at Oxford University. Trevor-Roper (Baron Dacre of Glanton) was a prominent English modern historian specialising in the Nazi period.

It has emerged recently that Trevor-Roper worked as a double agent for the German Abwehr. He was active at the International Military Tribunal at Nuremburg (1945-1949) providing obfuscation and false histories to enable the covert escape of senior Nazi operatives and scientists, including Adolph Hitler, from Germany in the immediate aftermath of the Second World War. The escaping Nazis were secreted into the American military-industrial complex or into American controlled locations in South America and Antarctica.

The Trevor-Roper DVD cell at Oxford is also said to have recruited, or manufactured leverage upon, several American Rhodes Scholars at Oxford University, including President Bill Clinton and David Evan Kendall. Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar at University College, Oxford, in 1968, at the time when Trevor-Roper was Regius Professor of History. Kendall was Clinton's personal lawyer during the Lewinsky scandal and subsequent Senate impeachment trial in 1998. He was a Rhodes Scholar at Worcester College, Oxford, in 1966.

Exploiting his privileged position as a director of The Times newspaper (London), Trevor-Roper was centrally involved in the DVD disinformation fiasco connected with the 'Hitler Diaries' hoax of 1983. Tony Blair was at St John's College, Oxford, from 1974-1976. Later in life he became a close protégé of Roy Jenkins. MI6's John Scarlett was at Magdalene College, Oxford, from 1968-1971, and was awarded a first class degree in History."

Here is a similar summary analysis:
THE SATANIC ELITE AND CHILD ABDUCTION

Christopher Story later added the following development:

"First, almost immediately after we exposed EC President Barroso as having selected the kidnapped five-year-old girl Madeleine McCann to satisfy his depraved desires, the highly dangerous Peter Mandelson, a fickle character who was fired twice from Blair’s Cabinet, was suddenly yanked back from his position as European Trade Commissioner in Brussels, given a peerage and plonked into Brown’s Cabinet. We could speculate as to why Mandelson had to be pulled out of Brussels at this juncture: suffice it to say that Brown has the mobile phone number of the McCanns..."

"A second element of this episode concerns who Brown selected to replace Mandelson, known in Britain as ‘the Prince of Darkness’. As the Editor was informed before he left for the United States earlier this month, Brown replaced Mandelson with a person called Lady Ashton, of whom no one had previously heard."

Christopher Story Report of Sunday 26 October 2008

Why do the governments want to have forms of ID giving biometric data? Is this somehow linked to the cloning/population control?

Just as IBM created one of the very first computers to encode detainee management criteria onto the arms of Nazi Concentration Camp prisoners in the form of numbered tattoos (the numbers were assigned by the IBM program) including their Expiration Date we can assume that the same Nazis in power today - under a sanitized and updated New World Order disguise - want to herd us like cattle and cull the herd at will.

Furthermore we can assume that they will be coding their mind controlled Clones or Slaves differently and will from time to time and in place to place ELIMINATE dissidents, free thinkers or any others who may contest their absolute power. We can also venture that it makes for an efficient PRISON SYSTEM because our RFIDs will be used to open doors, operate transport, access education and jobs, and will eventually be used to authorize dating and reproduction for genetic purposes.

Also the Illuminati will be allocated a special GOD RFID which will make all systems worldwide give them total access to everything as well as unlimited money and privileges - what Nicholas Rockefeller referred to when, speaking with whistle-blower Aaron Russo, as their private KMA ("Kiss My Ass") Chip with instructions to force every person and any organization to do their bidding and indulge their whims.

RFID = Absolute Power for Them = Absolute Slavery for Us

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Imposter detection methods using non-physical criteria

Regarding finding techniques to detect an "Alien" or Demonic presence possessing a person or a Clone, this is the only experimental radionics transceiver I have found so far. Readers, please let us know if you can help our cause by locating similar units for sale, which RECEIVE frequencies - not the common units used to broadcast energies at tuned frequencies for healing purposes. Thanks for any leads.

Vibra-Tune HVR-9

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

People are finally starting to figure it out about replaCIAments!

feed://www.howstuffworks.com/podcasts/stuff-they-dont-want-you-to-know.rss

Does the CIA use body doubles?
Conspiracy
Jan 1, 4:07 PM
Over the past decades, the CIA has been accused of everything from selling guns to assassinating people. Yet that's not the craziest part: Some people believe the CIA is actually replacing its enemies. Tune in and learn more in this episode.

Podcast: podcasts.howstuffworks.com...

Thanks Someotherguy for the above link. However, it doesn't work on my computer. With the Google Chrome Browser all I get is a frozen play bar with 0:00 time counter and an unresponsive play button. With Microsoft Internet Explorer I get NO page view whatsoever.

Is there some sort of software you need to make it work, or will it only work with a given browser or using special plug-ins?

OR HAS THIS PODCAST BEEN TERMINATED ?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Thanks Someotherguy for the above link. However, it doesn't work on my computer. With the Google Chrome Browser all I get is a frozen play bar with 0:00 time counter and an unresponsive play button. With Microsoft Internet Explorer I get NO page view whatsoever.

Is there some sort of software you need to make it work, or will it only work with a given browser or using special plug-ins?

OR HAS THIS PODCAST BEEN TERMINATED ?

Did I put the wrong link maybe? Does this work?
podcasts.howstuffworks.com...

I just checked it & it's playing for me. I'm just using Safari on a Mac. Don't sweat it if you can't get it to play. You probably already know everything in it, but it's a good intro for people who are new to the the idea of imposter-replaCIAments.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Long Post Connecting CLONED LEADERS with the overall picture of an ALIEN INVASION OF EARTH

You may want to take the time to read all that follows BEFORE viewing this interview. It will give important background information, even if it is of a speculative nature without factual evidence to prove its validity. This will at least enable you to judge Aaron on the basis of what he refers to, and not as a simple object of curiousity inventing whatever he fancies.

CIA Project Talent Black Ops Whistleblower Aaron McCollum on Gulf of Aden StarGate

Please note that he mentions after minute 1:01:00 in this interview the role of former French Astronaut who became Government Minister of Science and Technology and lead leading biomedical research at the Pasteur Institue in Paris which was burned down during her presumed "suicide attempt". Here is an older posting by an ATS forum moderator regarding this incident.

Originally posted by Maxmars
Does the source negate all of the information?

.. renowned scientist and France’s first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré had to be ‘forcefully restrained’ after screaming “Earth Must Be Warned!” prior to her falling into a coma from a reported overdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide.

Of Dr. Haigneré’s suicide attempt we can read from French media sources:

“The first French woman in space has been hospitalized after she tried to take her own life, according to published reports.

Claudie Haignere, 51, was hospitalized late yesterday after she tried to commit suicide, an unidentified French government source told Agence France-Presse. Another source told AFP that Haignere overdosed on pills.

Haignere, a rheumatologist, flew to the MIR space station as an astronaut in 1996 and to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2001. She's studied how humans adapt their motor and cognitive skills in weightlessness and monitored astronauts from the ground. Later, on the MIR, she performed experiments in physiology, developmental biology, fluid physics and technology, according to the European Space Agency.”

More ominously, these reports continue, was that within hours of Dr. Haigneré’s alleged suicide attempt her laboratory, where she worked on the forefront of Human/Alien DNA research, at the World renowned Pasteur Institute was destroyed by fire, and as we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service:

“Fire broke out Wednesday in a biology laboratory at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, famed for research on fighting infectious diseases, officials said.

No victims were reported, and no sensitive materials or viruses were affected by the fire, which was extinguished by firefighters, an official at the institute said. The official was not authorized to be publicly named according to company policy. The cause of the blaze was unclear.

The fire broke out mid-morning in an underground level of one of the buildings in the institute's campus in southern Paris, a lab that conducts research in developmental biology, the official said.”

FSB internal reports on Dr. Haigneré state that since her return from space she had become convinced that our Earth had been visited in our historical past by ‘ancient astronauts’ who had not only had colonized our Planet but had genetically engineered the then existing semi-human life forms into our present day human race.

(What is FSB? - I am unfamiliar with the acronym. Is it a news agency?)

Then they mention Sitchin...

.. Dr. Haigneré’s beliefs mirror those of the prominent Israeli writer and researcher Zecharia Sitchin ....

I'm not certain that means the astronaut is a 'follower' of his particular theories, is she?

The author then goes into rehashing old stories of her own (doom-and-gloom stuff, of course) but it is not, journalistically speaking, related to the title article. And concludes:

To what Dr. Haigneré was attempting to warn our World about it is not to our knowing, other than to point out the obvious conclusion that whatever had caused this most distinguished of scientists to be in such great distress could, indeed, be a prelude of more, and even stranger, events ready to overtake us in the days and months to come.

Aside for the extraneous content this story still is quite alarming. Even assuming the astronaut has her sanity; which seems is what we are supposed to infer.

Here is my own posting in that thread from a year ago.

If you read the entire discussion in the above mentioned link, the debate is no more conclusive than in this thread. There are various takes on the situation and the consensus seems to be that a high level scientist such as herself would not have taken too many pills. She founded, as minister of research, the Pasteur Institute's genetic research labs and was actively involved in the field. Her husband only said that it was a blend of incompatible pills at a later date, insisting that she was not suicidal. This can be interpreted either as her incompetence at self-medicating, or as his attempt to keep her out of further trouble. She insisted to be hospitalized in the French Military Hospital in Paris where the public is not admitted. This is obviously not a neutral request, and anyone working in the secret service knows why foreign heads of state when receiving medical attention in France are treated there. It is safe.

For those cynics among you who believe that the source is the only reference for what is true, you are the most likely to be tricked as reliable sources are the most dangerous weapons of disinformation. They purposely reliably tell the truth almost all the time, in order to ensure trust when the rarely choose to lie. A less reliable source in far more valid because you are on your guard, and check the plausibility of their inferences confronting them with alternative assertions and inspecting their strengths and weaknesses when integrated to various theoretical arrays.

For example, she was almost suicided (oops, got her meds mixed up) on the evening of Tuesday December 24th 2008. It was on Wednesday morning that 17 fire trucks put out a fire which originated in the basement of the central research building which she founded after evacuating some 30 employees. It was a DNA research unit specialized in biological development. Basically this is fundamental research into how life emerges and is modified by genetic process and/or engineering. If ETs exist, which she is said to believe as many many of her former astronaut colleagues do, then it is plausible, even if not proven, that she may have wanted to warn humanity about something. Let us hope it has to do with ETs, otherwise it is possibly far worse, a human designed bio-terror agent about to be set loose and leaving us less of a chance of survival than even hoards of angry reptilian giants.

If I get any info from her local intelligence sources about this, I'll post again here later.

This brings us to our current subject, the relation between CLONING OF POLITICAL LEADERS and CIA MIND CONTROL PROGRAMMING with some invading power which may be dimensional or ALIEN in nature. As background to the above linked important video provided to this thread by Someotherguy, here is another posting in an earlier thread pointing to the likely GeoMasonic Occult Archeological Connections which are disguised as geostrategic threats. It is a sharp turn away from the Mass Media picture of the world showing everything revolving around money and territorial power. There may be a lot more going on than the Sheep are allowed to know.

Gaza Bombing of Access to Sumerian Underground Space Station ?

The premise is that Israel was founded after WWII to control the cradle of human civilization and protect from undiscerning or undeserving eyes any high technology that could be retrieved from secret archeological sites.

Much of this information has presumably been transmitted through the highest levels of Freemasonry, which is an offshoot of the Brotherhood of the Serpent with early Egyptian origins. Through oral tradition transmission of knowledge to a small group of initiates, it is possible that ancient knowledge of humanity's origins - either highly developed previous civilizations or even an extra-terrestrial colonization - form established secrets, jealously guarded by the enlightened ones from the rest of the population.

In this case, we must envisage that there may have been other reasons for invading and controlling Iraq than oil, especially given the extensive use of bunker buster missiles which can furrow very deep into the ground, supposedly to reach underground military targets but also possibly to either destroy or block access to buried ancient high technology or evidence of our unknown past. Similarly, Israel's initial incursion into the Gaza Strip during December 2008 may not be justified by gas reserves off the coast. It was primarily through aviation bombings, mostly in empty fields although urban targets received most media coverage due to casualties.

Israel stated that the open field bombings were to destroy over 400 tunnels used for smuggling weapons. Video documents show how tunnels enable smuggling of anything which could fit in the narrow passages. One can imagine that various merchandise would find a path through them. But would these scattered small tunnels justify massive use of exorbitant bunker bombs during weeks of intensive bombing?

Could Israeli spies working under cover in the Palestinian armed branches of the Hamas or Hezbollah or even as tunneling smugglers have learned of the discovery of passageways leading to underground installations dating back to earlier civilizations? Of course this is a long shot, but it would at least better explain the military strategy of the initial attack, the selective picking off of certain Palestinian "enemies" who may actually not be the most dangerous elements but instead those who were witnesses to such a discovery, knowing its location and able to testify and/or lead others there.

Here is the geographical location which is allegedly reported in ancient Sumerian texts as the location of the original Space Center of the early colonizers referred to in clay tablets as "Gods":

You may wish to note Gaza's geo-strategic in ancient Sumer, even if it does not appear to be one of the most important locations on Earth today. Interestingly, the conflict in that location is putting it on the map as seldom before, and making it once again a key theater of operations. Unfortunately for the local residents who presumably may happen to live near said tunnels or be neighbors of certain key figures targeted for elimination.

Another map shows the early cities between the Tiber and the Eurphates, leading to the Red Sea, and in geometric alignment with the original landing paths from the days preceding ancient Egypt.

You will note that extending beyond this presumed flight path, we find the Gulf of Aden where, for the first time in history, most of the world's Navy fleets have recently congregated in mass, nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers included, supposedly to stave off a few random pirates in inflatable boats. Is this any more likely than such a massive bombing of amateur tunnelers in the Gaza Strip? All conjecture, but with a grain of truth?

Is this ethnic war fabricated as a cover up?

Here is an update on this speculative theory.

President Obama's appointed head of the CIA, Leon Panetta, recently made a statement which calls us to question whether the Mass Media has been telling us the truth (Ha! LOL).

Leon Panetta:
"I am afraid that what we really need to do is to develop much better intelligence about what is going on with Hamas, where the tunnel floor is located, what is taking place with regard to the tunnels," he said.

You will find it at the end of this article:

uk.news.yahoo.com...

If this link no longer works, here is the text:

CIA nominee vows to break with Bush policies

AFP Dan De Luce February 5th, 2009
President Barack Obama's choice to head the CIA has made clear he would break with Bush administration policy against terror suspects, saying detainees would not be subjected to torture while in US custody or in allied countries.

Leon Panetta, nominated as director of the Central Intelligence Agency, told a senate hearing that he considered waterboarding -- used by the previous administration against at least three terror suspects -- to be "wrong" and that he opposed transfering detainees to countries where they may face torture or other abuse.
Panetta promised to uphold the law and to repair relations between Congress and the embattled spy agency, which has been castigated over flawed intelligence reports in the run-up to the Iraq war and controversial tactics in the "war on terror."

Asked at the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing whether the agency would continue the practice of so-called extraordinary renditions to foreign states, Panetta said: "No, we will not."
"Because under the executive order issued by the president, that kind of extraordinary rendition, where we send someone for the purpose of torture or actions by another country that violate our human values, that has been forbidden by the executive order," said Panetta, referring to a decision issued by Obama in his first days in office.

But Panetta said some kinds of renditions of prisoners were "appropriate," citing as an example the transfer to France of Carlos the Jackal to stand trial on terrorism charges.
And he said the United States had the right to temporarily hold and question "high value" terrorist suspects captured abroad.

Human rights groups have long accused President George W. Bush's administration of supporting torture by transfering detainees to repressive countries.

Asked whether he was saying the United States had sent prisoners abroad to be tortured, Panetta said he had not been officially briefed on what actually had happened over the past eight years.
But he added: "I suspect that has been the case."

Panetta also strongly condemned the use of waterboarding, which simulates drowning, to extract information from detainees.

"I have expressed the opinion that I believe waterboarding is torture and that it is wrong," he said.
"More importantly, the president has expressed the same."

The CIA and other officials have acknowledged using waterboarding against some terror suspects during Bush's tenure, drawing condemnation from rights groups and foreign governments.

The nominee also responded to criticism from former vice president Dick Cheney, who accused the Obama administration this week of "turning the other cheek" in the fight against terrorism by deciding to end harsh interrogations and closing the Guantanamo prison.

"The implication is that somehow this country is more vulnerable to attack because the president of this country wants to abide by the law and the Constitution," Panetta said.

Saying the CIA had undergone a period of dramatic change marked by "frayed relationships" with Congress, Panetta said he wanted to put that era "behind us."

Although his lack of hands-on experience in intelligence work had raised concerns among some senators, Panetta said his many years as a political insider would aid him in the job.

Panetta pledged to deliver credible, accurate intelligence, and said Washington needed better information on Hamas militants controlling the Gaza Strip and on smuggling through tunnels linking the Palestinian enclave with Egypt.

"I am afraid that what we really need to do is to develop much better intelligence about what is going on with Hamas, where the tunnel floor is located, what is taking place with regard to the tunnels," he said.
Panetta, expected to be confirmed by the Senate, did not face tough questioning over his lucrative consultant and speaking fees he reportedly earned from corporations, including some doing business with government national security agencies.

The son of Italian immigrants, Panetta was elected to the House of Representatives in 1976 from a district in central California, serving until 1993.

In July 1994, Panetta was appointed ex-president Bill Clinton's chief of staff, serving for almost three years.

Here's yet a further update on this story. The following discovery might seem interesting in the light of its location - SMACK Between Giza and Gaza !

news.yahoo.com...

[I]CAIRO – Archaeologists exploring an old military road in the Sinai have unearthed four new temples amidst the 3,000-year-old remains of an ancient fortified city that could have been used to impress foreigndelegations visiting Egypt, antiquities authorities announced Tuesday.

Among the discoveries was the largest mud brick temple found in the Sinai with an area of 70 by 80 meters (77 by 87 yards) and fortified with mud walls 3 meters (10 feet) thick, said Zahi Hawass, chief of Egypt'sSupreme Council of Antiquities.

The find was made in Qantara, 2 1/2 miles (4 kilometers) east of the Suez Canal. These temples mark the latest discovery by archaeologists digging up the remains of the city on the military road known as "Way ofHorus." Horus is a falcon-headed god, who represented the greatest cosmic powers for ancient Egyptians.
The path once connected Egypt to Palestine and is close to present-day Rafah, which borders the Palestinian territory of Gaza.

Archaeologist Mohammed Abdel-Maqsoud, chief of the excavation team, said the large brick temple couldpotentially rewrite the historical and military significance of the Sinai for the ancient Egyptians.
The temple contains four hallways, three stone purification bowls and colorful inscriptions commemorating Ramses I and II. The grandeur and sheer size of the temple could have been used to impress armies and visiting foreign delegations as they arrived in Egypt, authorities said.

The dig has been part of a joint project with the Culture Ministry that started in 1986 to find fortresses along the military road. Hawass said early studies suggested the fortified city had been Egypt's military headquarters from the New Kingdom (1569-1081 B.C.) until the Ptolemaic era, a period lasting about 1500 years.

In a previous find, archaeologists there reported finding the first ever New Kingdom temple to be found innorthern Sinai. Studies indicated the temple was built on top of an 18th Dynasty fort (1569-1315 B.C.).
Last year, a collection of reliefs belonging to King Ramses II and King Seti I (1314-1304 B.C.) were alsounearthed along with rows of warehouses used by the ancient Egyptian army during the New Kingdom era to store wheat and weapons.

Abdel-Maqsoud said the fortified city corresponded to the inscriptions of the Way of Horus found on the walls of the Karnak Temple in Luxor which illustrated the features of 11 military fortresses that protected Egypt's eastern borders. Only five of them have been discovered to date.[/I]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Numerous subscribers to this thread have been patient while we discuss what may lie behind the Clone Conspiracy, and are still wondering if there is anything to this. So I shall continue to post those whom I have already identified as possibly being Clones. Sometimes reality is beyond fiction.

Pal Sarkozy, the father of French President Sarkozy, was himself cloned from the father of Napoleon Bonaparte. This is an interesting choice. It is not surprizing that his son often compares himself to Napoleon. You may see for yourselves, here he is shown next to Napoleon's father Charles Bonaparte.

Charles Bonaparte and Pal Sarkozy

Behavioral expectations may have been similar? In any case here is the result of a google image search for Sarkozy + Napoleon:

Sarkozy Napoleonic Images

BBC: Is Sarkozy the New Napoleon ?

The Independent: Sarkozy the New Napoleon ?

Sarkozy, Napoleon had distinct similarities, says French commentator

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Remaining in the French Presidential Palace, we can consider the interesting case of Nicolas Sarkozy's shadow government, namely in the person of his advisor from behind the scenes, Henri Guaino.

Like his President, Henri Guaino didn't know his father. He reached the top position of man behind the scenes from an unusual background having failed his entrance exams 3 times and getting his degree from a business school. But WE know why he was chosen, designated, imposed as Nicolas Sarkozy's advisor: Because he is a Mind Controlled Clone designed for this purpose.

He appears to have been cloned from the former President of the Congress, called during Revolutionary days the "Convention" and who remained a key political leader through the Consulate. King Louis XVIII later made him a PEER of France and then made him a COUNT. And for good reason, which he probably felt in his coffers: Theodore Vernier is best known for having designed the French Tax System upon which the current Elite's power base is built. You may contemplate them side by side to decide for yourself if there's anything to it, but Henri Guaino is generally believed to have such odd asocial behavior that few would be surprised at the news that he is a Mind Controlled Clone.

Tax Man Theodore Vernier and Henri Guaino

There is thus a strong likelihood that he will NOT be advising President Sarkozy to lower taxes...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Lots of good info, as usual, GS. Going back a couple of posts:

... renowned scientist and France’s first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré had to be ‘forcefully restrained’ after screaming “Earth Must Be Warned!” prior to her falling into a coma from a reported overdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide.

I'm with you on that being a "suicided" attempt. No one who wants to issue an important warning to the world is going to just kill herself. Call me cynical, but I just don't buy it. What I DO buy is that she got important, sensitive information that *somebody* didn't want out there. They can try to "discredit" her all they want (a favorite disinfo tactic), but an astronaut is a credible source, IMO.

Interesting how that info ties into the Aaron McCollum info. Need to think about it...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
With all due respect for the deceased and their bereaved families, we must however pursue the relentless task of exposing not the individuals as much as through their ascendancy the brutal process of Cloning our Leaders.

An important personality of the French political scene passed on a month ago. Former Minister and also former leader of the main political party, he was the main proponent of the Gaullist movement and was considered by many to be the obvious choice as candidate in recent presidential elections. He chose however to remain House Speaker and then president of the high court of accounts.

Given the context, I will only note that he held an uncanny resemblance to the founder of the Dupont de Nemours industrial dynasty, one of the important Illuminati families. Pierre Samuel Dupont de Nemours was a French Huguenot who emigrated to America before the founding of the United States. Here you may look at them side by side.

Pierre Samuel Dupont de Nemours and Philippe Seguin

Regardless of his origins, he can be commended for restraining from exercising power in ways and for reasons demanded of him.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
With the passing of right wing Philippe Seguin center left wing Dominique Strauss Kahn, current head of the International Monetary Fund with philandering notoriety, may have also been cloned.

This time the Politician in question was designed as a high level technocrat with a genetic predisposition to logical skills. Unfortunately, unlike Kant who had a conscience and called upon his fellow citizens to gain a sense of duty, Clones have no conscience if Dominique Strauss Kahn's womanizing behavior is any measure, not to mention his political betrayals and unfettered self-serving opportunism. He is today one the the Illuminati Bankers, and is positioned to be co-lister in the next French Presidential Election with Socialist Martine Aubry, cloned from Catherine of Medicis.

Dominique Strauss Kahn and Immanuel Kant frowning

Immanuel Kant and Dominique Strauss Kahn befuddled

Dominique Strauss Kahn and Immanuel Kant

How better Mind Controlled can a Clone be, when designed from the genetic mold of a man synonymous with Logic ? Only this version will be lacking what the original was famous for: Ethics.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Daniel Cohn Bendit is synonymous with May '68 which was expected at that time to be a Modern French Revolution. However it turned out to be an Illuminati organized operation to remove President De Gaulle from power and put in his place their Agent, Rothschild banker Georges Pompidou. It was a successful Illuminati COUP thanks to the help of numerous operatives, and none was more notorious than the Agitator and Propaganda agent Daniel Cohn Bendit nicknamed by their media stooges "Danny the Red".

We can presume that the only thing red in this persona was possibly the liquid drunk from a cup during ritual ceremonies? Without evidence to that effect, other than his staunch defense and buddying up with Pedophile clones such as filmmaker Roman Polanski and French Minister Frederic Mitterrand, he is in any case of dubious moral and spiritual consistency being himself a CLONE. He is the leading European Politician and ideological leader of the Green Party Ecological Movement.

Daniel Cohn custom made for the May '68 Revolution, having been cloned from one of the leading and most popular of public personalities of the original French Revolution of 1789, namely Jean Paul Marat. He is best known to the general public for having been spectacularly assissinated in his bathtub by a 17-year old girl, herself seemingly fanaticized by parties unknown. His death was illustrated by his Revolutionary colleague and friend, painter Jacques Louis David.

The Death of Marat

Marat was the main protagonist in power at the time of his death, wielding enormous influence over the populace to the extent that none dare take a stand against him or suffer the wrath of the crowd. What better genetic donor for a Clone intended to lead the popular agitation in a remake of the French Revolution ? Here we can see Cohn Bendit agitating his fist to agitate the French Population.

Daniel Cohn Bendit shaking his Fist in a Call To Revolution

From his dual German/French nationality, we can assume that he was programmed by the Frankfurt section of the CIA's MK-Ultra operation. This is an excellent example of the radical, violent, deeply buried lasting effectiveness of a Mind Controlled Clone placed in a Leadership position.

Daniel Cohn Bendit used his Fist, Jean Paul Marat used his Pen

Jean Paul Marat and Daniel Cohn Bendit

Daniel Cohn Bendit still living and assassinated Jean Paul Marat

What is most disquieting is that this PROPAGANDA AGENT of the Illuminati has durably infiltrated the ranks of dissident groups throughout Europe and the World. His claim to fame as a rabble rouser has brought him to a privileged position to influence their strategy along erroneous lines, and to create false goals and manipulate the hierarchy of grassroots political candidates. This is the most dangerous and least easily detectible type of Agent of Infiltration, who may not even consciously know that he is a Tool. Nonetheless he is effectively leading the current Globalist Ecologist Communist Play to use political correctness and legitimate lofty goals of humanity to durably establish ECOFASCISM.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Lots of good info, as usual, GS. Going back a couple of posts:

... renowned scientist and France’s first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré had to be ‘forcefully restrained’ after screaming “Earth Must Be Warned!” prior to her falling into a coma from a reported overdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide.

I'm with you on that being a "suicided" attempt. No one who wants to issue an important warning to the world is going to just kill herself. Call me cynical, but I just don't buy it. What I DO buy is that she got important, sensitive information that *somebody* didn't want out there. They can try to "discredit" her all they want (a favorite disinfo tactic), but an astronaut is a credible source, IMO.

Interesting how that info ties into the Aaron McCollum info. Need to think about it...

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for bringing us back to the more important issue of WHO and WHY is this going on. For others I posted a sprinkling of Cloned Leaders to keep up the visual interest in this thread and add some controversy for those who knew these politicians. But like the saying goes, "There are many where those came from" and it would be more productive to figure out what is behind this process.

Your link would not have been something I would have considered as seriously except for Aaron McCollum, who sure didn't look the part, talking the talk. He was apparently doing pretty much what all of us have been resorting to, trying to patch together the pieces of this puzzle with a mixture of personal experiences, privileged information and logical inference. What is left, to fit it all together is Deduction. However, by definition deduction is based upon speculation and suppositions, leading many to think it is just random fantasy. Some of us know better, especially when someone else's deductions help us connect the pieces presenting a more revealing picture.

There is probably a very simple explanation for this. However, we have been conditioned to see the world in ways which make it very hard to confront this aspect of reality. Is it because we were designed, programmed or otherwise trained to play ostrich remains uncertain. More certain is that nothing happens without a reason, and when we notice something happening, as any inquiring mind we just need to figure out WHY.

This Project Talent whistleblower has added an additional dimension to our problem set. The one of a "physical manifestation" of Aliens using StarGates or what he calls SeaGates. His future broader disclosure interview will be interesting to listen to, as well as that of the other person mentioned in that video from Project Camelot who will soon be broadcast with information about the Omega Project.

Not only are we confronted with a Secret Government dictating through its Cloned Leaders its programmed scenarios, we are facing an International Total Government of All Human Affairs by these secret organizations.

For whom are they all working ? For the Chief Gangster in charge of the Secret Service ? For a direct descendant of Adolf Hitler (Merkel) ? For the Grand Masters of Freemasonry ? For the High Priests of their Satanic Sects ? For the Black Pope of the Jesuit Vatican ? For the Magus of the O.T.O. ? For Baphomet in person or maybe for an ALIEN INVADER ?

The incredible mobilization of most of the world's Naval fleets for the better part of a year brings us to reconsider what Zacharia Sitchin said about the Arabic Peninsula and Ancient Lands of humanity's known beginnings. Also, the increasing unusual activity in geological, meteorological and magnetic manifestations bring to mind Paranormal causes. What these are is probably far better known to those in power, but we are kept in the dark. This is most likely NOT for our protection, but to ensure our continued submission and vulnerability.

The Clone Conspiracy is one among many KEYS to help unlock what is going on. Others are the abduction, assassination and replacement of public personalities ranging from politicians to celebrities.

Imposter-replaCIAments: they don't want you to know

MK-Ultra Mind Control programs and the complicity in these operations of the Tavistock Institute, Stanford Research Institute, the Rand Corporation and a multitude of other CIA shell companies is another KEY to understanding what is up. Project Talent is one of these developments.

Advanced Genetic Engineering Research is another KEY to unlock the riddle, because it can be approached from many angles. From the DNA manipulation to create Clones, to the genetic modifications to living organisms to create "Improved" individuals with extra strength and less propensity to think or disobey are venues or inquiry. Alien abduction by cloned Greys is another path, especially as these are often associated with genital experiments and samples, and procreation high-jacking. Nazi Eugenics programs have continued full speed and resulted in multiple life threats generated by Illuminati controlled companies, producing dangerous pharmaceuticals, carcinogens in consumer products, mutated artificial nutrients, chemtrails to endanger our "lesser breeds" selectively targeted and weakened by vaccination.

Media propaganda and mind numbing Edutainment are yet another lead to discovering what they are up to. For example the following newspapers have known for days of History's largest Swindle perpetrated by none other than the SEC - the Securities and Exchange Commission - and which has led to a request for a Jury Trial for restitution of $3.87 Trillion: The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Forbes. Here is a link to that lawsuit which never made it into your newspaper.

Lawsuit for $3.87 TRILLION Stolen by the SEC

Science is one of the most disappointing ways of discovering just how manipulated our public consciousness is. For we are not in a world engaged in genuine scientific discovery of fundamental issues, at least not in mainstream science. What appears is that Science has gone underground. When exactly this happened is not clear, it may have been ongoing for centuries, with leaks leading to innovation and progress. Or it may be more recent, with much of important research relegated to special labs with punitive disclosure restrictions.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

DEMONIC ALIENS FROM THE 5TH DIMENSION

Here is a 23 part series of videos where ALIEN - DEMON BLENDING is further explored. This means that the DEMONS we notice possessing the Royal Bloodlines and the Cloned Bloodliners are also ALIENS.

Best viewed directly on Youtube. At the end of playback of each part click on the link to the next video in the series.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Looks like we're getting down to brass tacks now - who/what is behind all this.

From the David Icke Newsletter Preview - 30th May 2009

THE LION AND THE LAMB? …

… WHY NOT?

The Reptilians created the hybrid bloodlines as vehicles for themselves, but there has also been mass genetic manipulation of the human population as a whole to turn humanity into something akin to ‘ants’ who answer to the ‘Queen’. They have been downloading their mind to us and created a human ‘hive mind’ connected to their ‘central control’ system.

Don Juan, the shaman source for the books of Carlos Castaneda, was so right when he said:

‘We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so … indeed we are held prisoner!

They took us over because we are food to them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.

Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of belief, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil; our social mores. They are the ones who set up our dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predator who makes us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.

In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver-stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.'

Why can so much human behaviour be likened to ants or sheep? You have your answer. The hive mind also dictates our sense of reality and creates the firewalls of perception that have limited the range of frequencies that humans could see before the Reptilian intervention.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by someotherguy]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join