It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
More on Crowley...

According to Dave McGowarn, Aleister Crowley was a "notorious occultist and British intelligence asset."
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

Aleister Crowley is best today as a founding father of modern occultism. His wide, hypnotic eyes peer at us on the cover of The Beatles' Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, and his influence can be found everywhere in popular culture.

"The Great Beast" has been the subject of several biographies, some painting him as a misunderstood genius, others as a manipulative charlatan. None of them have looked seriously at his career as an agent of British Intelligence...

Secret Agent 666 - Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence And The Occult
By Richard B. Spence
www.rense.com...

(4) Occultists At War

...There is some evidence to suggest that Crowley was working for MI5 during this time, spying on his fellow OTO initiate Karl Germer, a German intelligence agent, so perhaps his excuse for working for The Fatherland is sound. Whatever the case, he was definitely hired by MI5 during WWII...

www.rense.com...

"Crowley was an adept amateur psychologist, had an uncanny ability to influence people and probably utilized hypnotic suggestion in his undercover work," Spence added. "The other thing he made good use of was drugs. In New York, he carried out very detailed studies on the effects of mescaline (peyote). He would invite various friends over for dinner, fix them curry and dose the food with mescaline. Then he observed and took notes on their behavior."
Mescaline, Spence noted, was later used by intelligence agencies for experiments in behavior modification and mind control...

Aleister Crowley Was A British Agent
Encouraged Germany To Sink Lusitania
Historian Reveals The Double Life Of 'The Great Beast 666'
www.rense.com...

... Fleming was a British intelligence operative during (and after) World War II, when he worked closely with Nazi 'defector' Rudolph Hess and a rather notorious character named Aleister Crowley – a flamboyant occultist, British and probable U.S. intelligence operative, and avid German and Nazi propagandist during World Wars I and II...

Celluloid Heroes: Part I
or: You Can See All the Blood as You Walk Down Hollywood Boulevard
David McGowan
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

Aiwass is the name of the being who dictated The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema, to Aleister Crowley on April 8, 9, and 10th in 1904...

The first appearance of Aiwass was during the Three Days of the writing of Liber Legis. His first and only identification as such is in Chapter I: "Behold! it is revealed by Aiwass the minister of Hoor-paar-kraat" (AL I:7). Hoor-paar-kraat (Egyptian: Har-par-khered) is more commonly referred to by the Greek transliteration Harpocrates, meaning "Horus the Child", whom Crowley considered to be the central deity within the Thelemic cosmology (see: Aeon of Horus)...

Crowley went to great pains to argue that Aiwass was an objectively separate being from himself, possessing far more knowledge than he or any other human could possibly have. As Crowley writes in his Confessions: "I was bound to admit that Aiwass had shown a knowledge of the Cabbala immeasurably superior to my own"[3] and "We are forced to conclude that the author of The Book of the Law is an intelligence both alien and superior to myself, yet acquainted with my inmost secrets; and, most important point of all, that this intelligence is discarnate."[4] ...

In The Law is for All,[5] he goes on at length in comparison to various other deities and spiritual concepts, but most especially to The Fool. For example, he writes of Aiwass: "In his absolute innocence and ignorance he is The Fool; he is the Saviour, being the Son who shall trample on the crocodiles and tigers, and avenge his father Osiris. Thus we see him as the Great Fool of Celtic legend, the Pure Fool of Act I of Parsifal, and, generally speaking, the insane person whose words have always been taken for oracles." ...

en.wikipedia.org...

Aiwass:

[edit on 2-12-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi Faulcon,

Crowley you want? Crowley it is.

This information is very interesting, because to my knowledge this photo was never analyzed to show who is present. Here is the photo in its Wikipedia context.

SA "brownshirts": the original Stormtroopers

Direct link to full size photo

We know that we can see Adolf Hitler in Nuremburg circa 1928, and Herman Goering is clearly identifiable in front of him, being also officially present at that occasion. However there is somebody else in this photo who is clearly present as can be seen to his right.

Hitler and Goering in Nuremburg

He is positioned smack in the middle of the photograph, as if Hitler was merely a highly perched accessory. He is also perfectly centered as if intentionally directly underneath the backdrop of Our Lady of Nuremberg which may have been selected purposely for its shape resembling an Illuminati Pyramid with an All Seeing Eye. You can note that this is an optical effect, here is a photo without the crowd.

Our Lady of Nuremberg

Here is a photo comparison of the central character, who is still a youngish middle aged man in a low profile hat, next to an ageing Aleister Crowley in a top hat.

Mystery Man and Aleister Crowley

Close up of Mister X and Aleister Crowley

This photographic evidence can only reinforce the premise that Hitler was controlled from the start by Occult Societies with Secret Service connections as well as deep ties to German and British Aristocracy as well as American Industrialists and Financiers.

Hitler was a "Made Man".

We so far haven't been able to establish if Hitler himself was cloned, but it is obvious that there must be a number of Hitler clones walking the corridors of power. To give such a possibility perspective, let us look at one person whom we already identified as a clone, Zbigniew Brzezinski who was created from the DNA of King of Poland Stanislaw Poniatowski. We can take note that he is not alone in having been cloned from that King, another clone being as active as him on another continent, in a position of comparable power. For the past 6 years he has been the President of the European Central Bank.

Zbigniew Brzezinski and Jean-Claude Trichet

This means that these two Clones of the same King each have possibly the greatest influence in their respective continents. Brzesinski chose our current US President Obama and Trichet controls the worlds leading currency which has displaced the dollar.

Such a concentration of power in the hands of 2 identical clones with an unknown allegiance is cause for serious concern, unless we are provided with satisfactory assurances that human rights and collective interests of the populations of these continents are respected.

That is, or course, wishful thinking. The reality is more like follows. Here is former United States Democratic Party Presidential Candidate John Kerry.

John Kerry and Charles V Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire

This brings me to repeat my earlier claim that the Secret Society Skull & Bones was created to collect DNA samples for Political Clones. The political agenda of their organization is found in its number 322. This was the date when in 322 BC Democratus died and Macedonian King Philip II invaded Greece, destroying 200 years of democracy which was never to return and opening the gate to his son's dictatorship as Alexander the Great.

Skull & Bones is probably the United States organization and coordination center for the Illuminati project of ruling the world through an army of stealth Clones. We must alert everyone we can to this danger before it is too late, unless it already is.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Crowley you want? Crowley it is.

I feel like Crowley is a central figure. I don't really fully understand his role, but he's important, somehow.

This photographic evidence can only reinforce the premise that Hitler was controlled from the start by Occult Societies with Secret Service connections as well as deep ties to German and British Aristocracy as well as American Industrialists and Financiers.

I agree with this 100%. I would say the Illuminati bankers were behind him as much as they were behind the Bolsheviks.

We so far haven't been able to establish if Hitler himself was cloned, but it is obvious that there must be a number of Hitler clones walking the corridors of power.

There's good evidence for Hitler doubles, if nothing else.

Adolf Hitler
doppels.proboards.com...

This brings me to repeat my earlier claim that the Secret Society Skull & Bones was created to collect DNA samples for Political Clones. The political agenda of their organization is found in its number 322. This was the date when in 322 Democratus died and the Macedonian King Philip II invaded Greece and destroyed 200 years of democracy to never return, opening the path to his son's dictatorship as Alexander III the Great.

That is an interpretation I hadn't heard before, but it makes sense.

Skull & Bones is probably the United States organization and coordination center for the Illuminati project of ruling the world through an army of stealth Clones. We must alert everyone we can to this danger before it is too late, unless it already is.

Sobering words... let's hope it's not too late.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

I feel like Crowley is a central figure. I don't really fully understand his role, but he's important, somehow.

The Occult, Black Magic, Satanism and the Mystical Arts are associated with Evil destructiveness since antiquity. Napoleon was no choir boy and was intensely involved in the occultism, to which end his Egyptian invasion was not entirely foreign. Hitler and the Bolsheviks were instrumented by others, and while this does not impinge even remotely on their guilt it does call to query the criminal implication of others in the rise of the oppressive inhumane Bolshevik and Nazi movements.

As evidence of how deep set this is, and to note duly that it is indissociable from the Royal bloodlines, shall we take a look at two of the most relevant political actors of the first half of the twentieth century.

Winston Churchill and SA leader Ernst Röhm

It is 'Kristal' clear that Ernst Röhm was a Clone of Winston Churchill. We can therefore assume that either Churchill as member of the German Bloodline ruling England under the assumed British name of Windsor was pulling the strings of this puppet, or that Both Röhm and Churchill were agents for the same master?

We can legitimately ask ourselves if Hitler didn't attempt to reduce interference from his own British Handler's control by eliminating the key British agent in Germany, his opponent Ernst Röhm whom he had brutally assassinated on July 2nd, 1934.

Here is a video about Röhm's assassination, and even if it isn't subtitled in England the footage they show is well worth the watch. What I suggest is to zap to minute 3:20 and tell me if that fellow standing in a most Germanic fashion next to Adolf doesn't look quite a bit like a younger Aleister Crowley watching over his creation?

Crowley first emerged in the Occult as a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Several of its founding members of the late 19th Century have also been, in my estimation, cloned. Let us start with one, who financed Keats and other mystico-cryptic authors who indulged their bent for Magick and Occult mystical lore by the powers conveyed by manipulation of the symbolic semiology of the unconscious mind operating largely within another dimension.

Her name was Annie Horniman. She was a financier of the Occult in the late 19th Century. Here she is photographed in her "hermetic garb" well over a century ago.

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

If we examine her photo of that period, we can notice that she is strikingly similar to the current French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde. I guess you can clone somebody, transfer their mind and/or soul, and they will retain their predispositions... and love for playing money games. This brings to our attention whether in the later part of the 18th Century, cloning using secret eugenics research and soul transfer through occult means were not associated successfully enough to create 'eternal bodies' for the select few initiates?

Christine Lagarde and Annie Horniman

She was promoted to power after working in the Baker Brown McKenzie international legal counsel group, largest in the world and therefore with fingers in too many pies to count (sorry, but credit is given where credit is due) even if the Bakers pretend to integrity and principles. Is it the spiel of the profession, law being the product of human ethics turned system, or is it a double talk intelligence deception on their behalf? Either they are among the most Naive families on Earth (the Bakers), being centrally located in some of the most critical judicial information available, or they are as phony as a wooden nickel and entirely complacent or complicit in the Illuminati agenda.

Here she is photographed by her presidential sponsor Nicolas Sarkozy who gave her the keys to the national safe: she is the one who controls the purse strings of France. Of course, she speaks English no doubt as well as Annie Horniman, can anyone detect a touch of Irish accent?

Clone Sarkozy next to Clone Lagarde

If you have 13 minutes to waste and want to know what a technocratic clone sounds like, here she is interviewed by the French Government's propaganda TV news channel France 24 prior to the last G20 summit.

19th Century Clone engineering 21st Century Finance

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Looks like a Sly clone - lol

Don't mean to bring it off topic, but check out the ears. The ears are good to look at, b/c they often don't get them right.

But then again, that might not be too off-topic, considering all the connections between politicians & stars.

Freeman - Obama Cloning & The Coming Space War Part6

Aleister Crowley is probably George Bush's grandfather.

These are all Egyptian bloodlines.

Hilary is related to Angelina Jolie and Madonna.

Obama is related to Brad Pitt.

McCain related to Britney Spears.

Bush related to Marilyn Monroe.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
While we are concentrating on Political Leaders in this thread, mostly because it attends to the persistent illusion that politicians are those who run the world, it is clear that human cloning is a practice which has been exploited far more largely than on the geostrategic chessboard.

Thanks for posting those photos, a picture is worth a thousand words when a 'double' has such different ears. Whether cloned or actor replaced, such unusually different ears bring up some puzzling questions, which will be the object of this post.

Many of the Clones we have identified in this thread do have substantially dissimilar ears. Nonetheless they share most other physical traits even if they may have radically different personalities and character.

One can wonder if upon birth clones are not "earmarked" with their country of destination, the lobes often clipped back when in the USA while left with larger rounded ears in the USSR. After all, don't they mark the ears on cattle? Clones normally won't have the same fingerprints, as these are not dependent on genetic coding, so this provides an additional element for differentiation. It can also explain how you can use a clone to simulate the death of another, but usually they are burned to hide their fingerprints.

What are fingerprints?

For visual surveillance purposes it was probably determined that a greater and more immediate measure of identification might be useful. Something which can be seen very quickly and used in the field by an operational task force. Actual occurrences similar to the scene in the film The Island. where enforcement teams mistakenly kill the original instead of his clone, could be a reason for creating a marked optical differentiation which you can't miss, as it frames the face.

The Island film clip

Furthermore, clearly different ears also helps to debunk those who would identify individuals as cloned. It gives an easy rebuke in the form of "How can you say they're the same? Just look at their ears!"

Person Identification Using Ear Biometrics

There is too distinct a pattern of ear differences for this to be due to normal cartilage modifications among genetic twins, despite certain differences in cartilage formation being normal when in different fetal or early childhood environmental conditions which can make for considerable differences, including in physical height. The presence of growth hormones in ordinary food staples such as milk in the USA will also ensure taller clones in that country, accentuating the illusion of a difference between clones.

...twins start out with same DNA, but different cytoplasm composition. Differences in cytoplasm can affect transcription of genes, and thus will cause phenotypic differences.

Second, twins can diverge genetically as soon as they start cell divisions independent of each other. This is because DNA replication is also not error free; every 10 to the sixth bases there is a DNA mutation. So as they grow, they diverge genetically in subtle ways, and also in significant ways ...

Finally, the twins, lie in different parts of the mother's body and so have a different environmental difference as they grow.

How is it that there are slight differences between identical twins?

Of course, we also find some alarming differences in actor's ears which show something amiss in the doppelganger phenomenon. Why isn't ear surgery performed when there is substitution with an impostor? Is there a covert protocol governing replacements for those "in the know"?

It is possible that intelligence services had generalized ear identification early on in the 20th Century, making this the focus of subterfuge when dispatching clones to other nations. One could therefore fool investigators by simply modifying a clone's ear cartilage during early infancy to ensure their lasting 'stealth' status.

An additional factor appears which brings me to lean towards the hypothesis of surgical intervention on baby clones to differentiate between them. This is that when we examine leaders who have been cloned from the DNA of historical figures, they are very close replications. However whenever we identify multiple "copies" of the same individual living simultaneously in contemporary times, here we denote a clear ear differentiation, along with more occasional nose and chin cartilage changes.

Given the soft nature of babies cartilage and their rapid healing, such an intervention is probably done early on and even possibly without their host family's knowledge. An observation period for a fictional childhood disease might keep them in isolation long enough to perform surgery.

To illustrate this possibility, here is an example of "Ear Differentiation" between clones as well as the more incongruous and difficultly explainable impostor replacement of a well known celebrity, victim of an impostor.

Peter O'Toole's Nazi Twin

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

For visual surveillance purposes it was probably determined that a greater and more immediate measure of identification might be useful. Something which can be seen very quickly and used in the field by an operational task force. Actual occurrences similar to the scene in the film The Island. where enforcement teams mistakenly kill the original instead of his clone, could be a reason for creating a marked optical differentiation which you can't miss, as it frames the face.

I never considered that it might be a subtle clue as to which is the original & which isn't. I have heard that features on clones will switch sometime, for ex, a lop-sided smile might flip-flop, or the hair might start to part on the other side. I think that was something Dr. Beter mentioned, that one of the cloned politician's hair switched sides. I can't remember who that was now...

Furthermore, clearly different ears also helps to debunk those who would identify individuals as cloned. It gives an easy rebuke in the form of "How can you say they're the same? Just look at their ears!"

Now that is really sneaky. Of course, having different ears helps us identify doubles. For ex:

Of course, we also find some alarming differences in actor's ears which show something amiss in the doppelganger phenomenon. Why isn't ear surgery performed when there is substitution with an impostor?

Maybe they think no one will notice? And when they do, they try to change history w/ a little photoshopping.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If I was one of the rulers of the planet, and most of "my people" wanted to kill me, and I had to make the occasional public appearance, and I had the technology to clone myself...

Nah, that couldn't happen. I'm sure it hasn't even crossed their minds...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
NuclearPaul, your avatar brings up another clone - lol

Pope Benedict XVI totally looks like Darth Sidious from Star Wars

totallylookslike.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
If I was one of the rulers of the planet, and most of "my people" wanted to kill me, and I had to make the occasional public appearance, and I had the technology to clone myself...

Nah, that couldn't happen. I'm sure it hasn't even crossed their minds...

Hi Nuclear Paul,

The rulers of the planet learned centuries ago that "their people" might want to kill them. So today they rule by proxy. Presidents and Royals clearly are NOT the ones who rule. Several US Presidents have already made statements to this effect, and Queen Elizabeth II has also.

So doubles or clones can be useful to protect one's agents working as political leaders or Royal rulers, but they are only fuses to prevent our backlash from reaching our real masters. Why else do most revolutions end up with worse conditions yet? Why else does every change of government return more of the same or make us regret our past grievances?

Clones are put into place for a number or reasons. One could be to hang above their head the evidence that they are potential traitors, because the twin of their enemy? Or could it be that they are meant to be interchangeable with only small surgical modifications and memory inputs?

From my standpoint it is too early to fully understand the implications of a lasting and generalized cloning of leaders across the political spectrum, especially as these are often at diametrically opposed ends of antagonism.

Furthermore, aside from evidence of implication of these clones in Satanic rituals, for purposes which can comply with multiple explanations, there is also considerable evidence that many are pedophiles, possibly due to their origins and also because their own nature being unnatural, they may thus have a perverse fascination or vengeance towards those more fortunate?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Furthermore, aside from evidence of implication of these clones in Satanic rituals, for purposes which can comply with multiple explanations, there is also considerable evidence that many are pedophiles, possibly due to their origins and also because their own nature being unnatural, they may thus have a perverse fascination or vengeance towards those more fortunate?

OR it could have to do w/ what kind of soul is in there. I have heard that demons/repts need the blood of children that have been tortured b/c of some hormone that helps them hold a certain frequency. David Icke, Arizona Wilder, Leo Zagami, & I believe Svali have talked about that...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
OR it could have to do w/ what kind of soul is in there. I have heard that demons/repts need the blood of children that have been tortured b/c of some hormone that helps them hold a certain frequency. David Icke, Arizona Wilder, Leo Zagami, & I believe Svali have talked about that...

Welcome to the thread, Someotherguy.

You have touched upon one of the competing theories for what might be behind such a coincidental repetition of physical characteristics among leaders at many times in history. These are

1. Even if it seems the least likely to many reading this, because we don't know of any pre-existing technology enabling it, this would be the most simple explanation: that secret societies had hermetic knowledge of cloning which they kept from our eyes and ears.

2. People replicate themselves naturally and there are unstudied laws governing genetic reproduction which causes people to reappear in unusual statistic frequency. Such a theory would mean that birth isn't only a product of dominant genes within the two sources of the sperm and ovum, but a far more complicated process we are far from understanding.

3. Aliens have abducted people over the centuries and use their DNA to send replicas for various optional purposes, to study us, to infiltrate our society, to control our destiny, to invade the Earth.

4. The Nazis along with accomplices in many continents have secretly advanced their agenda of creating the Master Race, in the meanwhile they are using clones to occupy most critical positions of executive power and of media and cultural propaganda to bring forth a genetically engineered Three Thousand Year Reich.

5. Occult secret societies used to offer their adepts bodies as hosts for demons, and today also offer additional cloned bodies for ghouls from hell to invade the Earth.

6. Ancient pre-biblical religious orders use clones to offer their highest initiates a second lease on life, transferring their soul to the new body and perpetuating their existence in Eternal Life.

7. Demonic entities from another dimension possessed people from the Elite to use their power, wealth and finance to facilitate their transfer into our Earthly dimension which apparently has better weather than Hell. They are the ones creating clones, controlling clones and inhabiting clones for the purpose of displacing the human population from this planet.

8. None of the above, people tend to look like one another and our eyes are playing tricks on us. They're not clones, just regular folks.

Nonetheless, while I cannot say what exactly is going on, whether my mind is crumbling away with too many images of mankind to function properly or if a Conspiracy of sorts really exists, it is amazing how it is almost exclusively people in power or the public eye who look like former leaders or celebrities.

French Foreign Affairs Minister and Count Maurice of Saxe Marshall of France

A closer look

This important figure in the King's court during the first half of the 18th Century lived among other places in the Chateau de Chambord where Leonardo da Vinci designed the rooftops and chimneys.

Chambord Castle

This is where he died during the night while 'entertaining' 8 actresses. With circumspection, the doctor noted on his death certificate that the cause was "an overdose of women". His DNA still has some of that in it, if we are to believe the womanizing reputation of the famous "French Doctor".

Hot to Trot Trotskyst with Hot First Lady

Testing his "Saxe" Appeal on Condi

Count Maurice of Saxe's death was sanitized and reported as due to wounds received in a duel with the Prince of Conti, an alternative story was that he succumbed to a common cold. His body was taken for burial to the Protestant church of Saint Thomas in Strasbourg, where his DNA might have been sourced.

Maurice de Saxe mausoleum by sculptor Pigalle

Kouchner went from cofounding an undercover espionnage network of medical assistants to the image building enterprise of human rights activist for the photo opportunities, a militant socialist turncoat Minister in the government which he had vigorously opposed, joining Nicolas Sarkozy as his diplomatic doormat.

A secret Clone handshake?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hey there - are any of you familiar with Val Valerian's Matrix Series from a few decades back? I got this from his Matrix III book:

What about these synthetic humans?
Human cloning was developed at the University of Utah at
Salt Lake City i n 1977. They f i r s t aired this on TV as part of
a series. They had an alleged human clone on TV that they were
interviewing. It d i d n ' t t a l k very well. They showed the
original human and the clone. The clone was not a l l that
successful. It took 14 months to generate a f u l l y adult human
clone i n a tank. I t was a two part series. The second part of
the series never aired, for obvious reasons. CIA sources have
confirmed that it started at the University of Utah. The -
government has a f a c i l i t y for clones. The f i r s t one was b u i l t
i n the Mount Hood area, about sixty miles east of Portland,
Oregon. They have other f a c i l i t i e s i n other locations.
Locations must have stable geomagnetic f i e l d s and other
special characteristics or the cloning process does not work
properly. They can replicate them faster now. They have
clones of a l l the major government figures. This i s partly for
security reasons. I t also creates the situation that when
someone f a l l s out of favor, they clone the person and k i l l
the o r i g i n a l . This kind of thing apparently happens with some
frequency.
There have been allegations by some that Carter and Reagan
were replaced.
Yes. I've heard that, but I have no information that says
that i t happened. Reagan looked a b i t funny after his
assassination attempt, p a r t i c u l a r l y a f t e r he came out of the
hospi t a l .

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
What about these synthetic humans?

Synthetics are different from clones. They are people who have had their genes altered to look more like the person they are to copy. They are created in a way similar to cloning, but in a way that uses certain flesh from animals or humans, particularly common is the use of the cerebral and nervous system of the cow [could explain cattle mutilations]. The synthetic is then generated in a process that changes the genetic make-up in order to simulate the person being copied.

The process has been developed from a 1959 French experiment that was reported in a book called “The Biological Time Bomb” (1968) by Gordon Rettray Taylor:

"They had extracted DNA from the cells of the khaki Camphells (duck) and had injected it into the white Pekins, thinking that just possibly the offspring of the latter might show some character derived from khaki Campbells. To their astonishment the actual ducks they injected began to change. Their white feathers darkened, and their necks began to take on the peculiar curve which is a mark of the khaki Campbell."

The Illuminati scientists could produce synthetics by the late 1970's. See www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

George Green talks about synthetics & clones at about 16:

I t also creates the situation that when
someone f a l l s out of favor, they clone the person and k i l l
the o r i g i n a l . This kind of thing apparently happens with some
frequency.
There have been allegations by some that Carter and Reagan
were replaced.

Fritz Springmeier & Dr. Beter wrote about how Carter was replaced. The account of Reagan's assassination makes it seem unlikely that he would have survived... Reagan supposedly didn't want George Bush I (CIA) as his running mate. George Green talks about GW Bush having been replaced in that interview above.

I think the new technology is holographic, though... Those beings are made of physical “matter” manifested into what is perceived as a physical coalition of physical matter coalesced according to the DNA/RNA holo­graphic blueprint. The re-creation is a projection of what was copied at the time of replication.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

...Human cloning was developed at the University of Utah at Salt Lake City i n 1977. They f i r s t aired this on TV as part of a series. They had an alleged human clone on TV that they were interviewing. It d i d n ' t t a l k very well. They showed the original human and the clone. The clone was not a l l that successful. It took 14 months to generate a f u l l y adult human clone i n a tank. I t was a two part series. The second part of the series never aired, for obvious reasons.

Hi Kshaund,

Thanks for bringing to the thread this very interesting information. It is a shame the video tape recorders weren't around back in 1977 when that show was broadcast. This means that only people working at the original broadcaster might have been able to keep a copy, which however in those days would have probably been too prohibitively costly to make.

Nonetheless, it would be interesting to confer with those who may have worked at that TV station, or possibly even the crew of the documentary. Then again, if there was critical information being revealed and an alphabet agency stepped in there is little chance that they left behind any loose canons.

CIA sources have confirmed that it started at the University of Utah. The government has a f a c i l i t y for clones. The f i r s t one was b u i l t
i n the Mount Hood area, about sixty miles east of Portland, Oregon. They have other f a c i l i t i e s i n other locations. Locations must have stable geomagnetic f i e l d s and other special characteristics or the cloning process does not work properly. They can replicate them faster now.

Here is a picture of dormant volcano Mount Hood visible from Portland Oregon.

Mount Hood

There is a military "camp" on the South side of the mountain, which could house just about anything the Army wishes to put there, from snow chain storage to plutonium. Of course this could be used as a scientific facility, and we may want to consider the relationship if there is one between its location on the embankment of a volcano with the environmental requirements of biological engineering of such entities as synthetic robotoids of specific electromagnetic fields.

Hazard Map showing alleged Military Camp "Cloning Facility"

Follows a statement regarding Robotoid Fabrication at Mount Hood. I don't know if this was seeded by the above mentioned documentary. as some of the information is identical. However, we must remember that that era some 35 years ago was not nearly as controlled or locked down respective to media control and it is possible that genuine leaks or true revelations were brought to the light of day. Today a more cynical interpretation of likely disinformation would be required, but the historical context lends credence to the likely sincerity of news teams who still represented the 4th Estate of the right to Truth which Journalism originally purported to represent.

Robotoids

They have clones of a l l the major government figures. This i s partly for
security reasons. I t also creates the situation that when someone f a l l s out of favor, they clone the person and k i l l the o r i g i n a l . This kind of thing apparently happens with some frequency.

There is reason to believe that this statement is FACT. Only a few months ago I would have scoffed. There is no verifiable and traceable scientific validation at this time of this being a reality in fact, however it seems likely that the time will come when this will become common knowledge, and whether there ever is or not a disclosure of this process, we are currently governed by Cloned entities which are presumably not entirely under their own autonomous control. Examples are mounting and shall be posted regularly in this thread.

At best we are being Genetically Engineered as a species by a visiting Alien presence. Less pleasant a consideration is that we are being invaded using genetic engineering as an instrument of invasion. Worse yet is the distinct possibility that we have already been colonized and that we are in the process of being "purified" and replaced by cloned and engineered species.

There have been allegations by some that Carter and Reagan were replaced. Yes. I've heard that, but I have no information that says
that i t happened. Reagan looked a b i t funny after his assassination attempt, p a r t i c u l a r l y a f t e r he came out of the hospi t a l.

Doppelgangers have been used routinely to replace political and religious leaders for thousands of years. This has rarely been publicized widely, yet there is a consensus among historical experts that, from time to time, certain parties have substituted impostors for rulers or other legitimate authorities.

Carter is a no brainer, given his early edition robotoids were full of bugs in full public view. Reagan was more contested, the technology having progressed and his demeanor become less expansive and more based upon rote repetition of rehearsed scripts. Reagan's Soviet counterpart, Michael Gorbachev has also been replaced. Anyone who knew him or even saw him regularly on the news back in the days will recognize that he has become unrecognizable. Here he is as shown in a current events thread in the ATS forum, on Youtube speaking of how others reminded him of what he had once said. In this case as for Brezhnev or Yeltsin who were replaced by professional surgically modified actors, Gorby is apparently not cloned (see his phony 3D head mark representing Alaska linking the USSR to the USA) but played by a compromised comedian.

Michael Gorbachev calling Global Ecology the New Communism of the NWO

While this actor is less credible as a physical replacement for the original than a clone would be, he is far more plausible as an activator of political change due to intelligent and adaptive discourse correlated to a genuinely conceived socio-political reality.

What is evoked in these links is the implication of the military with cloning, but they are newbies.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If she is a clone they could have at least sorted her eyes out....

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Synthetics are different from clones. The process has been developed from a 1959 French experiment that was reported in a book called “The Biological Time Bomb” (1968) by Gordon Rettray Taylor... The Illuminati scientists could produce synthetics by the late 1970's...

While I do not contest this given I have no evidence to the contrary, we may question how much was revealed by research under the auspices of the Illuminati Rothschild medical teams. Dr. Beter stated that the Rothschilds competed against Soviet Robotoids by creating their synthetics using animal organs and were thus a competing technology of impostors. But the Rothschild family has been, in my estimation from the detection of numerous Cloned Leaders, at least aware of if not complicit with this cloning for quite a lot longer.

There are several things happening at the same time which are clouding the picture.

1. There is, according to purely aesthetic comparison research and crypto-political assumptions, an ongoing process of long term cloning of an entire ruling class worldwide. This crosses geographic and political barriers and has been underway for many many decades, dating back at least several generations.

2. There is increasing recourse to replacing public figures in politics and show business for a variety of reasons which this is not the place to explore. This is probably done with more expedient methods, ranging from the current Russian use of method actors to the Hollywood recourse to genetically engineered replacements, whatever technology is used.

3. There is a thrust to modify society and the genetic composition of humanity to create an "Ideal Heaven on Earth" with people being genetically engineered to produce superior Angel-like beings in parallel to cloned subhuman entities to exploit as a diminished servant class.

4. There is mounting evidence of a campaign to genetically modify at least part of humanity to host 'outside entities' which can be termed as Alien, demonic or dimensional. Certain genetic encoding may offer portals to host beings from 'elsewhere'. This presents a mounting risk for humanity in its eroding supremacy over our planet which may be in the process of becoming "theirs".

I would like to avoid becoming lost in the technological aspects of cloning or synthetic replication of individuals. They are better examined in detail on a dedicated Internet forum such as the one listed here which is among the most advanced at this time.

Doppelganger and Identity Research Society

Cloning, synthetics, robotoids, genetically enhanced mind controlled agents, they employ scientifically designed techniques which may present advantages and drawbacks, but they don't address the more important issues of...

A. Who is cloning whom and for what purposes?

B. Are the cloned bodies the objective, or are they Hosts to Aliens beings?

C. What dangers must we prevent, what action can we take?

George Green talks about GW Bush having been replaced in that interview above.

Duplicates didn't start with the third generation of Nazi 5th columnists or Crowley descendants. The second generation, father Bush was himself swapped out upon occasion as here in Tokyo in 1992. You can see both in the crowd's reaction and by inspecting at the cadaver's face in the video that it is not a case of 'bad sushi' but cardiac arrest. The bouncy uncharacteristic behavior of the replacement doppelganger brings inconceivable contrast to that fatal attack. The cold uncaring action of Mama Crowley Bush masking the dead clone's face with her napkin shows that we're neither looking at the original, nor was she even trying to help an ailing man.

The truth of the matter of cloning of our leaders, be they politicians, celebrities, intellectuals or other eminent members of society is FAR FROM BEING REVEALED.

We are only touching on the fringes of this extremely extensive syndrome which shows the mainstays of our respective societies to be centrally designed and remote controlled by parties unknown. They are by all accounts of current investigations assisted by Illuminati satanist members of the world Elite including Crowned Heads of State, Royals, Presidents, and many important members whose identities are household names. Yet their real identity is not known.

Here is an example of a leading European intellectual, a one man think tank who controls the main French National Newspaper and is advisor to the Elite and consultant to Europe's leading entrepreneurs and on the Board of Directors of large corporations. His name is Alain Minc and although an adamant proponent of free markets his influence is uncharacteristically great given his narrow competence.

What can explain such a success? Others have undertaken similar high studies. Others have often better conceived and articulated ideas. Others are equally sold out. Others have networks. Yet others don't succeed as he has. It all comes down to his birth. He is no ordinary Frenchman.

Jean Jacques Rousseau is one of the leading philosophers of the 18th century, coining the phrase Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite meaning Freedom, Equality, Brotherhood which is today engraved in stone above most public buildings in France. He invented the values of the French Republic, no small accomplishment for the son of a Swiss watchmaker and failed musical composer who tutored the offspring of nobility for a living yet abandoned his own wife and children.

Alain Minc and Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Has it become the Elitist fashion to hire Leonardo da Vinci's clone to draw your portrait and Rousseau's clone to advise your policies, or are we confronted with a network of influence using remote controlled semi-conscious Clones as conductors of the herd, steering us cattle toward a designated slaughterhouse?

The political arena has been invaded by clones. The cultural arena is more than sprinkled with them, being one or later being replaced by one becoming par for the course. The intellectual arena has narrowed since World War II into a funnel of groupthink where original ideas and relevant insight have no publishing outlets or media coverage.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

A. Who is cloning whom and for what purposes?

As you mentioned, Beter said that there was a clone/synthetic/robotoid war going on between the Bolsheviks & the Rothschilds. Of course, we know that these groups are controlled at a higher level by the Illuminati - whatever they are.

The purposes of a clone are manifold. In the political/public arena, I should think there would be at least these 2 main purposes:

1 - If an influential person dies or becomes incapacitated, that person could be replaced with a clone (or other double) so that his/her popularity and influence could continue to be exploited; and
2 - If a person is not controllable, s/he could be replaced w/ a double that could be controlled.

I remember the story Dr. Beter told about how the Russians had programmed a Carter robotoid to say something at an international summit, but the Rothschild group had replaced it w/ their own Carter, who was programmed to say something completely different & sabotaged the Russians' efforts. I guess that's how they found out about the synthetic program, b/c they examined it to figure out what went wrong...

B. Are the cloned bodies the objective, or are they Hosts to Aliens beings?

JMO, but I think either one could be the objective, depending on the circumstances & will of the alien beings.

C. What dangers must we prevent, what action can we take?

IMO, this is the stage of learning about the cloning/doubles program & making other people aware. If people know that clones are used, it will be harder for TPTB to switch people out, b/c they will know what's going on when someone's hair suddenly starts parting on the other side or eye color changes, etc. As it currently stands, most people are just not paying attention b/c they don't know that people are imposter-replaced.

That Bush video was very strange. He kind of looked dead to me at the table the way he slumped. When someone goes in the hospital or on vacation, that is a good opportunity to switch them out. People will attribute the changes to the recovery or the R & R from the vacation.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by someotherguy]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Am I crazy for thinking that this is very, very possible?
Nothing these tyrants could do would surprise me.. they're exactly like comic book supervillains, it's funny and deeply disturbing at the same time.

You guys are doing a great job researching and analyzing all of this, Star & Flag!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Am I crazy for thinking that this is very, very possible?
Nothing these tyrants could do would surprise me.. they're exactly like comic book supervillains, it's funny and deeply disturbing at the same time.

The tyrants are so evil, they will do anything that serves their purposes. Their diabolical actions are so outside the realm of what normal people would even consider, that it seems "crazy" to even suggest they'd do such things.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join