It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO over St. Petersburg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Earlier this month a number of residents in the Russian city of Saint Petersburg witnessed a UFO hovering just above their inner-city apartment buildings. At least one witness managed to film the UFO with a camera phone(video below) The UFO appeared to be triangular in shape with three glowing, neon, blue lights arranged at sixty degree angles. The craft appeared out of nowhere and floated above the city before vanishing into the night sky. The two unnamed witnesses interviewed in this clip are certain that what they saw and recorded was not of earthly origin. ‘Days later we still talk of the event as if it was some kind of miracle. Prior to this I was the last person to believe that aliens are visiting our planet in UFOs but now I am re-considering my attitudes’. This UFO sighting comes hot on the tail of an announcement by one of Russia’s leading geologists, Professor Alexander Portnov, that human beings probably originated on Mars and were brought to Earth by aliens around 10,000years ago after a catastrophic climate shift left that planet uninhabitable. Professor Portnov bases this theory partly on images taken by NASA’s exploration rover, 'Spirit', that show possible remains of artificial structures and evidence of a once thriving eco-system.

external video

looks to me like one of these crafts...

waht you think of this?

its getting really often to see a triangle craft...here are some recent ones...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't think we would fly triangles over Russia.
Russia is trying to fake us out but we know they can't have any secrets.
We, the US, have all the UFO secrets.
No one in the UFO field will take Russia serious.
Mostly they would get drugged and worked over for secrets they don't have.
Good luck Russia in the free energy UFO field.
Why is free energy associated with a UFO.
So many questions, so many lacking answers.
Where are the Einsteins of today.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi UFO fans.

I am a fan too.

In cold air, satellites are very well visible.

Do a research on NOSS with
us2.ixquick.com...
using keywords [ "NOSS" satellite ]

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Very interesting, this is not the first time that a Black Triangle UFO has been sighted over St. Petersburg; there was a famous sighting of a similar craft in this same city during 1997.

I wonder if it is the same visitor returned 12 years later?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Links to photos of what I say is a triangle UFO dating from 2006:

No longer available but I have them in a slide show but
all you see is three illuminated columns as it stayed in the sky
all day until night.

So not much to see and the video is greatly reduced in size.
In my profile under UFO PHOTOS but that is not what we see
now so can't say any Triangle videos are any better or real.

The first link is his UFO report:

www.nuforc.org...

NUFORC Home Page Web Report Indexes : by Event Date | by Location | by Shape | by Posting Date National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report Occurred : 1/7/2006 15:30 (Entered as : 01/07/06 15:30) Reported: 7/3/2006 6:27:57 PM 18:27 Posted: 7/16/2006 Location: Sydney (Australia), Shape: Unknown Duration:1 second Fleet of objects in Sydney Australia I was taking photos of airplanes flying past my backyard when in the corner of my eye i saw something fly past me at first i thought it was a bird but it happen again just for a second i saw something in the corner of my eye so i took a photo where i saw the objects fly past.Im a student on holiday i have been taken photos on my time off.When i checked the photo i was amazed there are many objects in the photo i counted 13, the best object is on top of the seven on the date.And theres a series of objects in the middle of the photo 4 objects making a curved line. i54.photobucket.com... i54.photobucket.com... i54.photobucket.com...

ED:On ATS see CYRAX posts but as the photos are removed some
pages at a web page and the youtube are all the can be seen now.

[edit on 10/26/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Most if not all triangular shaped UFOs in all likelyhood are ours , starting with the Aurora -project TRB-3 craft.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology
Very interesting,

sonicology, your avatar just creeps me out every time....

thanx for your reply

[edit on 27-10-2009 by deejayiwan]

top topics

join