It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Film - Collapse (video) - Must Watch!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have heard about this guy years ago. Too bad It is only now that people are listening. Alex jones has a new movie out too-Fall of the republic. Pretty much the same spin but dresed up nicer. It is online now and is about 2 hours long-worth the viewing though............

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

The difference being, of course, that Alex Jones is a radio host that presents his impressions as fact and Mike Ruppert has worked on Capital Hill, for the FBI and CIA, and knows what he's talking about.

Not that Alex's new film doesn't have worthwhile points, but I can pick out about a dozen things in Fall of the Republic that are just plain wrong.

Really looking forward to Collapse and I hope it's a mainstream success.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
nice will watch this for sure S&F ... anyone seeing the oil prices now? not good

If war with Iran becomes reality...

Mike Ruppert himself says this cannot happen, or rather, if it does, kiss your ace goodbye, in "Denial stops here."

Too many countries get their oil from Iran to just let America steal it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Peak Oil is a myth that was cooked up by the folks that have a vested interest in pushing up the cost of crude. Just last month, some major geologists came out and said that they now believe that crude is actually a by-product of chemical processes in the earth's core and that we'll never run out.

Read for more info

Even IF (and that's a big "IF") oil was a finite-material, science is moving so quickly towards finding a sustainable replacement, that we will probably not notice a thing were it to stop flowing. Google "crude from algae" for more info.

Of course, this is not something that the crude producers want people to know. If it were discovered that crude is easily replicated or in infinite supply, can you imagine what would happen to the per-barrel prices?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by shrike071]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shrike071

Anecdotaly, I have a friend that works in the oil industry and all the stuff you hear about "5 years of oil left" - is because they only tend to look for oil as and when it's running out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join