It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernard Kouchner: Iran and Israel in 'race to confrontation'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Bernard Kouchner: Iran and Israel in 'race to confrontation'

www.telegraph.co .uk

Bernard Kouchner stressed the urgency of reaching agreement with Iran over its nuclear programme and removing the risk of a pre-emptive strike by Israel.

During an official visit to Lebanon's capital, Beirut, the minister told The Daily Telegraph that time was running out.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.haaretz.com
www.islamidavet.com

[edit on 26/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Bcs8484]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
More and more signs are pointing to a imminent Israeli attack on Irans nuclear program. From the articles the french FM really does try to get the point across of how urgent that this is. It's very clear that Israel will attck Iran soon if they continue on the path thier on. Israel will simply not tolerate Iran. Just another story on the way to war.

www.telegraph.co .uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'll keep saying this until events prove me wrong.

Israel doesn't talk, they don't bluster, they just attack without warning.

This is all bait and switch, Israel isn't going to attack Iran, someone else maybe, but not Iran.

Remember how much warning Egypt got during the Suez crisis - none, remember how much warning Iraq got - none, remember how much warning Syria got - none. So why all the dire warnings to Iran - the answer is simple, they aren't going to attack them, too much pressure from the US.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Retseh]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well... USrael are having their biggest war games/defense exercises in history.

Please the Bible says, on October 9th 2009 something was going to happen... but I forgot this the jewish calender has less days....

So it will be after Janurary..

bible.cc...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You should be aware that Kouchner is a tool for the Bilderbergers.
And you, my friend, spreading his propaganda have also become a tool for the Bilderbergers.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is all nonsense by the powers that be to ramp up the war on terror and distract Americans from their own domestic politics at a critical time as the government rapidly moves towards a 'communist China' style system of government of workers living in a totalitarian authoritarian thought and speech controlled police state, and the manager, owners and oligarchs and politicians enjoying freedom, power and capitalist wealth.

Israel has violated scores more international treaties and wracked up hundreds of more human rights violations than Iran.

If anyone should be talking about attacking anyone it should be the world talking about attacking Israel's criminal regime and changing it's criminal regime.

The only threat Iran represents is opening more restaurants with scantily clad belly dancers and no eating utensils.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well I'm not a bilderberg disinfo agent, I swear. Though I do agree that thier shouldn't be a war with Iran as thier shouldn't have been a war with Iraq or Afhganistan. I posted it simply as news so people will have the information not because as agree with it. It truely is ashame the massive amount of pys ops that are taking place right now to mislead that millions of sheeple in the world.

top topics

join