It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First daughters not getting flu shots (yet?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Don't worry the first family along with the rest of the elites in the nation and around the world will be getting preferred treatment,

exactly

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

And to the others saying their health care is none of our business, well than my health care is none of their DAMN business either.

All of sudden people come to the defense of the President for whatever reason speaks of HYPOCRISY. Just as the healthcare debate goes on and on and on.

I will sign on to the healthcare reform, in whatever form it takes, if our beloved leaders join it.

BH and the rest, that back what our leaders do, will of course say some idiocy like that is deflection. The hell it is. I do not want the government stipulating to me, what I have to do, if they themselves are not mandated to do the same.

This is the crux of every argument about the Federal government. They are not subject to the same laws and directives that they impose on us.

But keep saying it is none of our business.

Hypocrisy# an expression of agreement that is not supported by real conviction # insincerity by virtue of pretending to have qualities or beliefs that you do not really have

[edit on 10/26/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

No hypocrisy is when you scream night and day for Government to stay out of your lives yet you want their lives in complete and full view. Just because he is President does not mean he looses all of his privacy between him and his family.

Secondly what a load of dribble. No one is forcing anything on you. Only in your head do you believe you are being oppressed. The final bill for Health Care reform has not yet been finalized in the Senate or the House.

So as of right now no one is mandating anything. Moreover you are dead wrong about us Liberals just cow tailing to whatever the President wants. We do not want a mandate and we originally wanted a Single payer system.

So knock off this utterly retarded Goverment is going to imprison us, forced vaccination, throwing us into detention camp nonsense.

For the love of Christ listen to your sense of REASON! and decency.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
Leave it to Conservatives to go after the guys kids to make a stupid point.

If you had read the thread you would have seen that I 'went after' both conservatives and liberals but no where did I go after Obama's children.

'None of your business' deflection aside and back on topic. The Obamas made a big display about the asthma. It was the driving force behind their search for a dog and the Asthma foundations gift of stuffed animals to the White House. Asthma is one of the biggest problems with children and the flu. Asthma is a very big deal. So why when it comes to the rushed swine flu shots are we now suddenly being told the children are perfectly healthy and not in a high risk group and so won't be getting the shots yet (if at all)? That is a potential conspiracy signal if ever there was one.

Originally posted by AshleyD
This is actually a really good question, OP.

Thank you. I think so as well.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Bad Dog]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
We have a great leader! He is willing to risk the health of his own children so the children of the peons will be able to recieve the H1N1 vaccine. There could be no other explanation for his behavior. More people should emulate him.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Wow. I think you're really missing the point. No one is starting a petition to get the 'first daughters' the shot. No one is saying suspend Obama as president until he does what we demand. We're just saying, 'What's up? Why are 'high priority' people urged (not forced- no one said anything about forced vaccines besides you) to get the vaccine but Obama's asthmatic (read: high priority) children are now claimed to not be a high risk.

Don't take it personally or as an affront to your party or your man Obama. It's just a question, one of MANY stemming from swine flu vaccine conspiracies, including but not limited to elites getting different vaccines than the people (fact) or special legislation being passed that guarantees legal immunity for the vaccine companies in case of damage or death arising from their product (fact).

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's a similar argument - imo - to a politician here putting his kids through private school while his party says all kids should go to state school. On the one hand, it's a personal choice. On the other hand, if you are a public face, you should be demonstrating that you are living by what you are preaching.
But in this case he can go through the motions and some people won't believe it anyway. No ones to know what's in those injections and that's what half the people on here will be saying whatever!

[edit on 26-10-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bad Dog
This is as much 'our business' to discuss as George Bush and his failed business dealings...

Absolutely, it's our right to DISCUSS it. No one is claiming that discussing it is a problem.
But it's not our right to KNOW if and when his children get the shot.

Were they telling lies about having the asthma or are they protecting their children from the vaccination now? Which is it?

Another possibility (and the most likely one IMO) is that they're still ramping up production of the shot and the first family is waiting until there are plenty to go around. No conspiracy there, though...

If Obama stepped up and said they wanted vaccines NOW instead of waiting in line like everyone else, he would be ridiculed for using his position to get shots for his elite and privileged family while others across the country suffer.

Anyone who thinks that discussing the latest possible lie from Obama administration is 'none of our business' is free to go mind their own business somewhere that isn't a conspiracy discussion site.

No one has said that discussing it is none of our business. That doesn't even make sense.

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Did Obama or Michelle get the shots?

I CAN see an argument for the public having a right to know if the President himself will be getting a shot, but not his family. Our president's health is a rational concern.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
another thread posing a very valid question that has been derailed...

it makes perfect sense to question and confront obama on the fact he has high priority daughters, yet they are yet to receive the shot

if he comes out and says "my girls are around people that have the shot, so they are at a reduced risk, plus we got better health care then you people (snickers quietly) so we should be just fine" then that will be a very acceptable answer, and we'd kinda have to shut up about it.

but it's just a question posed...chill people.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
No one said it's not a valid question.

Something that occurred to me is maybe Malia's asthma isn't very bad. The shots are being reserved for chronic and serious conditions. And the truth is that they haven't been vaccinated YET. Nothing indicates that they have decided against the vaccination altogether.

In that video on page 1, Obama said he will do what his CDC director and Sebelius tells him to do.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's not Mandatory, a point that needs repeating I believe.

If it were compulsory, and he did not have his daughters vaccinated, then you would have a point, but it's not mandatory, so you have no issue, you're trying to imply something that does not exist, not in this situation anyway.

Using his children to try to make issue of a non-issue, yes you are, and it's about as repugnant as a person could be.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Interesting...this afternoon the word is that the girls recieved the H1N1 flu shot last week.

I saw the OP article yesterday and heard it on the news this morning...yet this afternoon the story has changed.

It definitely doesnt help making people feel like they are recieving straight facts and truths about the whole vaccination process and validity.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XKrossX
I saw the OP article yesterday and heard it on the news this morning...yet this afternoon the story has changed.

The story hasn't changed. Time passes, Things happen. It came out the beginning of this month (here's a post dated the 8th) that they hadn't received it. Now they have. There's plenty of time for them to have gotten it. They probably didn't think it was necessary to do a press release on it at the time.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

According to a statement posted on the White House Web site by Catherine McCormick-Lelyveld, press secretary for first lady Michelle Obama, daughters Sasha and Malia received their H1N1 and seasonal flu vaccines last week. The president's daughters received the vaccine "after the vaccine became available to Washington, D.C., schoolchildren," according to the statement.

took em long enough to say something

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
took em long enough to say something

Yeah! They should have put out a press release the moment it happened!

I hope they don't neglect to inform us when little Malia starts wearing a bra. It's OUR business, you know! They gave up their privacy when they chose to be born to a future president of the US!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Is not that, BH, is the propaganda behind it, the last president that rolled his sleeve for the first flu vaccine was Ford, with a cost of 123 million dollars for the propaganda for the pharma.

Obama so far only spend 16 million on the pharma propaganda, a national emergency mandate, got a regular flu vaccine and because now the target is in the population of children in the nation now his daughters will be used in the propaganda.

The truth is that history is repeating itself, while Ford had to come out with 5 million dollars to cover up and pay out for the victims of the vaccine back in 1976, Obama administration and congress has exempted the big pharma for any wrong doing.

Deceptions my friend, we are living in some strange times this days when we the public are the ones to pay for the mistakes and greed of the few.

Who is protecting the American people this days . . .

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The truth is that history is repeating itself

You COULD be right that history is repeating itself, but won't we have to see the outcome before that is called "the Truth"?

As far as I know, there are no negative side effects of the swine flu shot. Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting it and I won't get it (i never get a flu shot) and I wouldn't advise anyone to get it, but all of this sensationalism around it has no real foundation in "truth" at all. Yet.

Am I missing something?
Besides the conspiracy theory, I mean?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Is a time line I am watching for my friend, the 1976 time line was with swine flu shots starting on Oct 12 and suddenly stop by December 16 of the same year after the cases of death and paralysis started.

Now this time around I thing that perhaps the vaccine has been modified, but the poison ingredients that it have has been increased, so I wonder what effects will have in the long term for children and the unborn.

Strange times, BH when a vaccine can target children and the unborn.

Still the big pandemic of 1976 never was nothing more than that a pharma made pandemic that the vaccine caused more harm that the virus itself.

The CDC numbers don't add BH on the deaths and that got me worry that is nothing but another flu among others and we will survive just like back in 76 but the profits to be make from this pandemic, shows that is nothing that the government and the big pharma will do.

If you read how the big pandemic started back in 76 you see the same gorups bheind it back then and today, including the WHO.

Strange.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by marg6043]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join