It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream interpretation please, 'Atacked by a bull'...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This might come across as funny to the reader but please keep in mind this was quite a scary experience for me.

A couple of nights ago I dreamed that I was laying on the floor in the road and a brown Bull came charging and jumped over me. As it went over my head I turned to look at it and feared its hoof would hit me in the head... luckily not. To my surprise it turned around and charged right toward me, and repeatedly hit me in the back with it's horns, tossing me into the air and stabbing me over and over again.

Then I dreamed that I woke up there in the street and people were telling me I was crazy and there was no bull (so I was dreaming in my dream), although I looked in the mirror (in my dream) and my back was covered in bleeding holes and tears from the horns of this bull.

What stood out to me was obviously that people called me crazy, but the proof was on my body. And the fact that I was still alive after all that. I should have died in my dream.

Does anyone know what this might mean or signify? This is the first time I have ever dreamed of a bull or anything remotely similar.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well, I guess I will have to rely on internet dream dictionary.
Thanks anyway...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It definitely seems to me like its something highly metaphorical.. I for one believe that even the most abstract of dreams symbolize something, but can tend to be so obscure as to seem otherwise. Attacked by a bull and suffering puncture marks from behind.. people telling you that there was no bull. Perhaps the bull is a symbolic manifestation for a different self that you possess that is tearing you apart and fighting with you. Perhaps it is a part of you, you have not tamed.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Sounds like an abusive situation to me.

When you sustain injury physically and/or mentaly due to abuse by a significant other in private. One of the more painfull and shocking ramifications is that other people will not sympathise with you. They prefer to be ignorant. Kind of like the metephorical elephant in the room, but its a painfull abusive bull instead.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
...........just want to say hello.............

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by squaell

Hi there then...

That was weird but cute and sweet also...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Its a male in your life.
Or a male aspect of you.
But i think its about a male sexual partner, fear meaning that you dont trust his actions, as you feel "stabbed in the back" perhaps a lover recently gone wrong, let you down?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

That probably makes the most sense to me right now. Maybe it's representing that I feel trapped in life because of my relationship and it's hurting me, & that others don't see it that way or at all...?

I can fully relate in life to being stabbed in the back,lol I think we all can.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

yes, your actions with this male they are looking down on and not understanding your motives or they think you are crazy. The other people in the street are the people in your life you have discussed it with.
They defnialty dont see it your side of the story.
Its defn about a sexual relationship with a male.
Hope that helps
Zazzy

new topics

top topics

join