It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 03: Obama Declares National Swine Flu Emergency!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This really takes ATS off the hook and over the top. So great to have this for a news outlet. Hoping for a big success beyond our forum.I think maybe to click a few adds everytime I view.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I found out yesterday that the NY Supreme Court had the H1N1 vaccination mandate dropped the other day. We are no longer forced to take this silly vaccination, yay!

I guess no one was going to argue with a state full of medical professionals who are capable of making their own sound decisions =)

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The Air Force Base near where I live has run out of seasonal flu shots and told retirees and dependents that they will have to get swine flu shots downtown when they arrive "in two weeks". That was 3 weeks ago and swine flu shots are not available through civilian doctors downtown yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I like this new addition to ATS.
Keep em coming.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I had my standard flu vaccine, but may have picked up the Swine Flu via a third party while out shopping. I have CKD3 and CLL, along with Pancreatitis and Spastic Paraplegia.

I rang my surgery and they insisted that I rang the Pandemic centre. My husband gave them my details and my symptoms. They issued me with RALENZA. It is two puffs twice a day for five days. The first time I took the Ralenza; the mucous in my throat isn't so thick.

I think with the right treatment and people using anti-bacterial hand gel and cover their faces and use the gel on their hands afterwards. Also, I carry the hand gel with me everywhere to reduce infection.

It is a Pandemic in the way it is spread, but the morbidity rate is quite low. As soon as, I took my first dose of Ralenza, I felt the benefit. People need not go around in fear. First sign of flu-just contact the helpline and they will determine if it is Swine Flu or not. My friend had flu symptoms, and it turned out she just had the normal strain of flu; I still had to contact the helpline.

In both cases, neither of us panicked and took precautions necessary to overcome the virus. Panicking about a virus like SWINE FLU spreads fear and that is how it spreads, because through fear-people don't take the right precautions necessary.

It is not taking down people like the BUBONIC PLAQUE did; as we are more advanced in medicine than they were then. We have the means to reduce the spread of the infection through the wonders of technology and knowledge.

[edit on 29/10/09 by rachel07]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Very well done. I couldn't ask for anything more. I believe this type of coverage is important. I want to see these little episodes aired on major networks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join