It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix and the U. S. Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Why on earth am I bringing this here? Because it seems to make some sense. Note the word "SOME." As to the rest, you decide. But I thought it was an interesting read. In it, this supposed ex-Judge reveals the supposed true intentions of the Constitution, and it has nothing to do with protecting you and me as the little guys.

A very small excerpt from this pdf, and I will be the first to admit it may not be the best one:

If you take the time to do this, you will soon discover that the true purpose of the Constitution was to create a business plan and to establish a Military Government, for the protection of the Founding Fathers, the Kings commerce, protection of his Agents and the future control of his subject Slaves! Even the preamble of the U. S. Constitution is a clue to the lie and which states, “...to ourselves and our posterity!” If you never saw the title, “The Constitution,” and you were never told what this document was about; what do you think would be your first impression upon hearing or reading: “...to ourselves and our posterity!” The CONSTITUTION is not for “We the People” and AMERICA is a Matrix of misinformation. In the eyes of those in control; America is nothing more than a large Plantation and “We the People” are the Slaves. In many U. S. and World Treaties, the term “high contracting powers” is used to define your Masters! Everyone else is considered by them to be their Slaves!

Another Steven Quayle Pipe Dream? Or Forbidden Knowledge of Truth?

It also says that military and police will be killed as part of this plan, as well as a whole host of other stunning revelations. Hey, we got to sell some more gold, so give the conspiracy theorists what they want!

Conspiracy entertainment. Play the game, sell some gold.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is really interesting stuff

I do not live in the states but i studied the US constitution in depth in my education, and to me this seems to make a lot of sense. I've yet to read through all of it yet though, but the idea of the whole constitution being a lie could explain why your country is at the point it is now. If this guy is legit then this is very important information.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruthisalie
If this guy is legit then this is very important information.

Yeah well, therein lies a problem. There is a lot of information here, and truth be told it needs to be vetted, separate from the issue of where it comes from.

But at this point in time I don't trust Steve Quayle, as he has published a lot of other questionable stories. And when I see the gold ads, anymore I am getting really leery of them, and am sensing that they are using conspiracy theory sites to scare people into buying gold by simply casting considerable doubt on the dollar. And that's the tough part, because all indications are the stories are true. So they've got you either way.

It is getting increasingly difficult to discern between real information, and information with agenda attached. Like selling gold. In all honesty, I just don't know about this, and figured I'd post for some other opinions. But yeah, interesting for sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I just read all 31 pages and it was a hell of a read. It's gotta be hard to verify all of it but a lot of it seems to make sense I'm still a little in shock because I finished the read 2 minutes ago not sure what to say about all of it but i think after reading this I will try to understand law in depth when I read. My advice is to take the time to read this and verify the points that interest you and how you can take advantage of some of this information for your benefit.for example being Sovereign. S$F Peace to the corporate governments

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I didn't read the article, so you can get on me for that. However, the reason I am not reading the other pages is because the premise of the article itself is so badly false. It amounts to nothing more than an attack on the constitution and the personal freedoms of the people.

Why is it that he is able to use the words "ourselves and prosperity" as having true meaning, but then at the same time says the "We the People" part isn't? Shouldn't that throw up flags in itself.

Now, without reading it I will address the topic. Because there is some validity to the topic. However, to say it was planned in this manner is false.

The constitution as is being used to do is in reverse of how it was actually designed. Today, the constitution is used as a means of limited rights. That the government is able to do anything as long as it doesn't infringe on those rights(of which even those are disappearing). But in reality, it was designed to be a limited government.

And this problem was forseen by the founders. When they went to write the bill of rights, there were 2 sides to the argument. 1 side wanted to list the most basic rights, for fear the government would 1 day infringe of them - valid argument. The other side didn't want to list any rights at all, for fear the government would one day reduce the people to just those rights - obviously valid argument as that happened.

The solution to the problem was the 9th and 10th amendments. Which are part of our bill of rights and are supposed to act as a lock. The 9th amendment says you can't add amendments that infringe on previously given rights. The 10th amendment says that any specifically listed job is by default not the job of the federal government and is passed down to the state.

Those listed rights are not what they can't do, it's what they are supposed to protect. They are supposed to make sure the states don't infringe on those rights. Like the Civil rights movement for example - that was a valid function of the federal government. The states were infringing on the rights of individuals, and so they stepped in. That is how it is supposed to work.

So what has happened is the constitution was flipped from a document of limited government, into a document of limited rights. And in that flipped manner, it is being used against the people. How did this happen?

The general welfare clause. Article 1, Section 8. It's a "loophole" that is unconstitutional. The general welfare is mentioned in 2 places in the constitution. The preamble and Article 1, Section 8. The preamble says part of the constitution is to "promote" the general welfare. Article 1, Section 8 gives them the power to "provide". What does it mean?

Article 1, Section 8 is the place in the constitution that gives congress permission to uphold the amendments. As defined in the constitution, part of it's purpose is to promote the general welfare. What part is that? The Amendments - which can be added too and so forth as needed. Article 1, Section 8 is there to be inline with the 10th amendment.

But with that loophole, what do they actually do? They use the loophole to provide special rights to special people. Welfare programs, eduction and anything else they can spin as being for the good of the people. It ends up being special rights for certain people.

Take the healthcare issue. If they really wanted universal healthcare, all they need to do is add an amendment. Because it becomes a right, it is automatically universal and for everyone. Just like that. But they don't want that, they want to funnel money to special interests. Plus, it takes 2/3rds majority to add an amendment, and most people don't want it.

So, aside from getting rid of the fed, the #1 thing Americans should be working towards is the restoration of the 10th amendment, and to reflip the constitution to work for the people.

I don't see how you can blame the founding fathers for it. What more could they do? It's not their fault the people aren't making congress uphold the constitution, it's the fault of the people.

The constitution is a great system, best the world has ever seen. And it's been under attack since day 1 by foreign interests. Too bad very few people actually understand it, because it's not really taught in public schools for some odd reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
I didn't read the article, so you can get on me for that. If you have the time you should read the writing there are some good points to it and I'm not going to agree with the writer 100% on everything because I don't have the knowledge or the time to verify everything right now but someone like you that has a knowledge of the Constitution could help the readers realize what points are valid and what points don't hold water very well or at all.Anyways if you do great if not I'm sure the readers will understand because time is valuable and so is your perspective Thanks

new topics

top topics

join