It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors speak out about H1N1 Vaccine Dangers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Population control...control the masses!

Elderly.....= shot

Children .....=shot

Babies ...= shot

Poor.....= shot

Pregnant women = shot

First daughter...????????

whats that old saying Dont get caught without your shot!

Could this be worse then...the birth of autism....Autism was not heard of till the 1980's when they increased the doses of childhood immunizations..

Could this kill you?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Starred and Flagged.

Finally, someone who found something that proves my point that most in the Health Care industry don't know what they're doing. And I don't mean the fine people in the video, I mean the rest, that force vaccines and cause fear.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I know you may have already seen this but i think this is fitting for this thread for others that have not seen it.

Girl Gets "Flu" Shot & Now Can Only Walk Backwards!

I think i have took this thread as far as i can for now but if anything new pops up i will add to it.
Thank you all for your support

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
two days ago my nephew went to the doctor for something not flu related. But the doc started with checking him for flu symptoms first.
He said that since he is a risk group due to his asthma, it was his obligation as a doctor to inform them about the vacine, he has them next tuesday.
The doctor told my sister that it was her choice. My sister said that she was afraid for this flu but more afraid for the vacination. She asked the doc what she 'should' do. The doc hesitated and said 'if he gets the flu I'm certain we can beat it with medication.'
For him the risks of the vacination are bigger then the risks if you get the flu.

I know this is a very good and trustworthy doctor, so if he says 'don't take the vacine' (without further explenation) then I certainly won't. No one in my familly will.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
From Jane Burgermeister's website: ALERT Canadians: Toxic Ingredients in the Arepanrix H1N1 Vaccine Harm Your Health

Too much there to quote; well worth the few minutes to read.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

This is very sad but the simple fact is nobody can make this decision for anybody if the doctor was hesitant

That's the problem with this shot they tell you to take it but they do not give information about it this is wrong.
I have a young son i am scared of him getting swine flu from school but i am more scared of what this shot would do to him so i know what you mean there is no easy decision i wish there was.

THANKYOU

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Reports of H1N1 Vaccine Causing Miscarriages in the USA

Posted by Wayne in swine flu, vaccines. Tagged: adjuvants, Canada, flu shots, H1N1, mercury, miscarriage, pregnant, Squalene, swine flu, vaccinations, vaccines. 1 Comment

Comment: I am re-posting this for the benefit of pregnant women in Canada who may not be aware of the issues that have arisen in the USA since the vax was rolled out there. It should be noted that there are different H1N1 vaccines being used in various parts of the USA (different manufacturers, and they also have a nasal spray which is not available in Canada).

The GSK vaccine offered in Canada is somewhat different again, but most of the same ingredients are being used. Canada has, however, also purchased a non-adjuvanted vax (without squalene) for pregnant mothers. It has been reported that this vaccine has 10 times more mercury (Thimerosal) than the regular adjuvanted vaccine. Some Pregnant Women Fearful of H1N1 Vaccine Miscarriage / Pregnancy Loss Blog By Krissi Danielsson, About.com Guide to Miscarriage / Pregnancy Loss Tuesday September 29, 2009 An article in Minneapolis Star Tribune reports on how some pregnant women are skeptical of the new H1N1 vaccine.

Pregnant women are among the groups strongly advised to get the vaccine, but many women are less than thrilled about the idea of getting the shot, reporting concerns about the safety of the vaccine and possible effects for the unborn baby. I can definitely see where they are coming from, being someone who was concerned about safety of pretty much everything when I was pregnant. And there’s not much research on the safety of any type of flu vaccine during the first trimester, much less thimerosal exposure in the first trimester, although the CDC says that flu vaccination is advisable in any trimester during a pandemic. Still, there are definite risks to catching the flu during pregnancy also — and pregnant women seem to be at higher risk of having severe complications (including death) from H1N1 flu in particular.

As with most cases, all you can really do is weigh the risks and benefits of both courses of action and discuss your concerns with your doctor — then make an informed choice on how to proceed. What are your thoughts? Do you plan to get the H1N1 flu vaccine, especially if you are currently pregnant or hope to become pregnant in the near future? Vote here.

Comments (from readers) October 9, 2009 at 2:41 pm (1) Jo says: I got the flu vaccine (regular not H1N1) at 8 weeks pregnant. Three days later I miscarried. I am not going to get the H1N1.
\
October 26, 2009 at 11:07 am (2) Regrets says: I got both vaccines on Thursday. I was 9 weeks pregnant. I miscarried on Sunday. I was told by several doctors to get these vaccines. Now I wish I followed my gut feeling and not get them at ALL!

October 29, 2009 at 8:33 am (3)
says: i work in a hospital like setting and was told ‘the benefits outweigh the risks” 1am i got the vaccine, 3am i started bleeding and craming, 3pm miscarried. you decide

October 31, 2009 at 1:29 pm (4) sue says: I had the H1N1 vaccination and 24 hours later had a miscarriage.

October 31, 2009 at 8:25 pm (5) Linda Hill says: My daughter in law was 10 weeks pregnant and had the H1N1 vaccine on Friday that night she miscarried. November 1, 2009 at 9:58 pm (6) Stephanie says: I received the H1N1 over a week ago. I am now 5 weeks. I am doing well so far.

November 2, 2009 at 10:52 pm (7) SoSorry says: I was so ready to get the H1N1 vaccine last week and they were only giving them to pregnant women. I was 6 weeks along and got it and the next day I started cramping and miscarried. I already had two healthy pregnancies and never miscarried or had any problems. My doctors think I am crazy to think it was the H1N1 but if no one looks into this than other women will not know. I am so sorry that I got it. N

ovember 3, 2009 at 4:30 pm (8) Connie says: I also received the H1N1 vaccination on October 22nd, 2009 and went into labor on October 25th, at 16 weeks pregnant and we just heard the heartbeat and everything was fine with my pregnancy on October 16th, 2009, then on October 28th my water broke then on October 29th, I delivered a stillborn baby boy, and no one can tell me why…Everyone wants to say it did not come from the shot but I believe it did. My baby was growing at the correct pace and everyone wants to brush off the vaccination. I say if you have the vaccination and suffer a miscarriage if they are able to perform an autopsy have it done.

November 3, 2009 at 4:34 pm (9) Connie says: I also agree something needs to be done and looked more into with this vaccination because most women are being advised it’s just something that happens, but I also had two healthy children normal pregnancies and when I received this vaccination with my third pregnancy, my baby is gone. Contact me at [email protected]

November 4, 2009 at 10:12 pm (10) sioux falls, south dakota says: I received the H1N1 vaccine on October 16th and started experiencing cramping on the 22nd. I was nearly 17 weeks pregnant and gave birth to a stillborn baby boy on the 23rd. Like many of the other women here, the first thing I suspected was the H1N1 vaccine. I immediately asked a nurse at the hospital if that would have anything to do with it. Without hesitation, she told me “absolutely not.” I had reservations about getting the vaccine, but followed the advice of my long trusted family doctor. In a follow up appointment with my doctor 3 days after I lost my baby, I asked him if the vaccine would have had any adverse effects on my baby. He also said that it was not possible. I don’t believe that my doctor was necessarily lying to me, he was simply following the accepted practices and opinions of his field. I do, however, believe that as a nation, we are being lied to. This vaccine is NOT safe during pregnancy. There has not been enough testing done to determine this and there are far too many “coincidences” for this to be anything but a result of a vaccine that was hastily pushed into production and distribution in an effort to stop widespread panic. I have read so many stories in defense of the vaccine that will talk about how common miscarriages are, but I would challenge you to ask ANY health care professional how common second trimester miscarriages are. My baby was doing perfect developmentally and I had felt him move earlier that day. My heart goes out to all of you out there who have had to go through the same heartache and loss that I have had in the last couple of weeks. There is no reason that any woman or family should have to go through this. Get the word out to all of the pregnant women that you know. I know that if I had heard that women had been losing their babies shortly after they received the vaccine, I would have followed my gut and not gotten it myself. Maybe then Wyatt would have had a chance at life.

November 5, 2009 at 11:51 am (11) sue field says: If you read the novatis or baxter pkg insert available on the web you will find that 1. there is not sufficient testing on pregnant women so they dont know how safe it is….its not recommended for children under 2 is not a fetus a child under 2? there is no conclusion on safety with breastfeeding….. Md’s just want to scare the hell out of you for the 1% that can get very sick..If folks would just wash hands frequently, stay away from sick contacts as much as possible and take supplements and live a healthy way…you likely can avoid the flu altogether… SOOOOO Sorry for your losses….my

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I just found about this Bilderberg plan for reducing the population... I live in Mexico City.
I am really worried because my family, that means my mom, sister and nephew already took the damn vaccine and I think they started getting sick after that. They don´t seem to be in danger at first sight, but my nephew gets the flu constantly. Even my gf took it. I didn´t want to take it since I suspected something weird about all this influenza pandemic stuff.

What to do? Is there any way to counteract against this vaccine if you already took it?
I am really worried about my beloved ones. Hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Yeah there's editing and cutting a-plenty going on there! And to quote "dr" Wakefield (who's just been discredited by the GMC, the british regulatory body of doctors, and whose own Autism research centre has dismissed!) renders the entire thing laughable.

I personally think that we may be giving one or two too many vaccines to kids, and I have major concerns about the H1N1 vaccine's research and testing- but to suggest that all vaccinations are evil and designed to cause pain and suffering to children!?

Until you've seen a child with tetanus, or the crippling lifelong effects of polio (and I have), don't dismiss all vaccines so casually. There's healthy scientific scepticism and then there's taking risks with your children's lives. There is no way- and this is unrefutable- that we would be so healthy as a population and live so long without vaccination. People who complain so heartily about the risks are just people who don't understand the concept of risk/benifit that underpins medicine. Of course there's risks!

Scenario: you think you may have bowel cancer. You are offered a colonoscopy. There is a 1/100 risk that this will perforate your bowel, and if so you are likely to die. If you don't have the colonoscopy, you could just have surgery, in which case there's somewhere around a 8-9/100 chance you'll die. You don't have anything done and you have cancer, there's a 100/100 (definite!) chance you will kick the bucket. You don't have cancer, your risk of death is incalculable. What would you do? I bet you'd weigh up the risk and have the colonoscopy.

And if people thought about the diseases you were being vaccinated against, and knew more about them, and the thought of them was as scary as cancer, (many actually are!) they'd be getting vaccinated!

But it's been so long since anyone has known anyone with measles, polio, or seen a child with foetal rubella syndrome etc, that they do not understand the threat!

In saying this, I can understand why people are so nervous about vaccines- we need to give patients up to date risk assessment statistics so they can make their own minds up.

But I'll give my last two cents: I've recently come back from Nepal where I've been working as an aid doctor, and have seen first hand so many diseases and their resulting disabilities that we are lucky not to see anymore in the west- and it is harrowing stuff. Don't underestimate what we would be bringing on ourselves by not getting vaccinated. Don't forget- we still can't cure viruses!

Oh and I loved that woman in the video's "title" of 'vaccine researcher and mother of 5 healthy unvaccinated kids' or whatever. Obviously now reading wikipedia and Andrew Wakefield scaremongering makes you a researcher.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Here is something people need to see.

I will reveal the manufacturers that dispense their H1N1 vaccines to Europe and the us what kind of toxic substances are in them. Secondly, I will home in on those substances and expand on the nature of their respective toxicities.

Focetria (Novartis)

What Focetria contains
- Active Substance:
Influenza virus surface antigens (haemagglutinin and neuraminidase)* of strain:
A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v like strain (X-179A) 7.5 micrograms** per 0.5 ml dose
* propagated in eggs
** expressed in microgram haemagglutinin.
This vaccine complies with the WHO recommendation and EU decision for the pandemic.
- Adjuvant:
The vaccine contains an ‘adjuvant’ (MF59C.1) to stimulate a better response. MF59C.1 is an oil/water emulsion containing 9.75 mg squalene, 1.175 mg polysorbate 80 and 1.175 mg sorbitan trioleate in a citrate buffer.
- Other Ingredients:
The other ingredients are: thiomersal (multidose vial only), sodium chloride, potassium chloride, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, disodium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, calcium chloride dihydrate, sodium citrate, citric acid and water for injections.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Pandemrix (GlaxoSmithKline)

What Pandemrix contains
• Active substance:
Split influenza virus, inactivated, containing antigen* equivalent to:
A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v-like strain (X-179A) 3.75 micrograms** per 0.5 ml dose
*propagated in eggs
** expressed in microgram haemagglutinin
This vaccine complies with the WHO recommendation and EU decision for the pandemic.
• Adjuvant:
The vaccine contains an ‘adjuvant’ AS03 to stimulate a better response. This adjuvant contains
squalene (10.69 milligrams), DL-α-tocopherol (11.86 milligrams) and polysorbate 80 (4.86
milligrams).
• Other ingredients:
The other ingredients are: polysorbate 80, octoxynol 10, thiomersal, sodium chloride, disodium
hydrogen phosphate, potassium
-------------------------------------------------------------
Celvapan (Baxter)

What Celvapan contains
Active substance:
Whole virion influenza vaccine, inactivated, containing antigen of pandemic strain*:
A/California/07/2009 (H1N1) 7.5 micrograms**
per 0.5 ml dose
* propagated in Vero cells (continuous cell line of mammalian origin)
** haemagglutinin
Other ingredients:
The other ingredients are: trometamol, sodium chloride, water for injections, polysorbate 80.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The Different Poisons

-----------------------------------------------------

Mercury (Thimerosal or Thiomersal)

Thiomersal (INN) (C9H9HgNaO2S), or sodium ethylmercurithiosalicylate, commonly known in the United States as thimerosal, is an organomercury compound (approximately 49% mercury by weight) used as an antiseptic and antifungal agent.
It was invented and patented by Morris Kharasch. The pharmaceutical corporation Eli Lilly and Company gave it the trade name Merthiolate and it has been used as a preservative in vaccines, immunoglobulin preparations, skin test antigens, antivenins, ophthalmic and nasal products, and tattos inks. The compound is being phased out from routine childhood vaccines in the United States, the European Union, and a few other countries
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are two quotes from the CDC and the National Academies stating that thimerosal in vaccines is basically all fine and dandy

Thimerosal
“Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930s. No harmful effects have been reported from thimerosal at doses used in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service (PHS) agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure. Today, with the exception of some influenza (flu) vaccines, none of the vaccines used in the U.S. to protect preschool children against 12 infectious diseases contain thimerosal as a preservative.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
“Based on a thorough review of clinical and epidemiological studies, neither the mercury-based vaccine thimerosal nor the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine are associated with autism… Five large epidemiological studies in the United States, the United Kingdom, Denmark, and Sweden since 2001 consistently provided evidence that there is no association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism… ” National Academies press release about the IOM report “Immunization Safety Review: Vaccines and Autism,” May 18, 2004
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the first quote, if “no harmful effects have been reported from thimerosal at doses used in vaccines” then, while reading the next sentence, why promote the push to eliminate it from vaccines? The quote of and by itself by its mere formulation is oxymoronic and therefore suspicion raising.

--------------------------------------------------------
Here’s a Material Safety Data Sheet of thimerosal:
Primary Physical and Health Hazards: Skin Permeable. Toxic. Mutagen. Irritant (eyes).
Allergen. Nervous System and Reproductive Effects.
Caution Statement: Thimerosal may enter the body through the skin, is toxic, alters genetic material, may be irritating to the eyes, and causes allergic reactions. Effects of exposure may include numbness of extremities, fetal changes, decreased offspring survival, and lung tissue changes.
Routes of Entry: Inhalation and skin absorption.
Effects of Overexposure: Topical allergic dermatitis has been reported. Thimerosal contains
mercury. Mercury poisoning may occur and topical hypersensitivity reactions may be seen. Early signs
of mercury poisoning in adults are nervous system effects, including narrowing of the visual field and
numbness in the extremities. Exposure to mercury in utero and in children may cause mild to severe mental retardation and mild to severe motor coordination impairment. Based on animal data, may be irritating to the eyes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So what’s the meaning of these codes? The pictograms and hazard codes page indicates that T+ stands for “Extremely toxic” and N stands for “Dangerous for the environment.” Does that sound like stuff you want to have injected straight into your system?
Here is a portion of the abstract of a new peer-reviewed scientific study investigating thimerosal neurotoxicity. It states quite clearly that thimerosal induces autism-like neurotoxicity:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Thimerosal-induced cellular damage as evidenced by concentration- and time-dependent mitochondrial damage, reduced oxidative-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death in the in vitro human neuronal and fetal model systems studied. Thimerosal at low nanomolar (nM) concentrations induced significant cellular toxicity in human neuronal and fetal cells. Thimerosal-induced cytoxicity is similar to that observed in AD pathophysiologic studies. Thimerosal was found to be significantly more toxic than the other metal compounds examined
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Squalene

Squalene is a natural organic compound originally obtained for commercial purposes primarily from shark liver oil, though botanic sources (primarily vegetable oils) are used as well, including amaranth seed, rice bran, wheat germ, and olives. All higher organisms produce squalene, including humans. It is a hydrocarbon and a triterpene. Squalene is a natural and vital part of the synthesis of cholesterol, steroid hormones, and vitamin D in the human body.[1] Squalene is used in cosmetics, and more recently as an immunologic adjuvant in vaccines.

Looks pretty benign, no? Well, that seems to be the case if you consume it through regular channels, that is by eating or drinking it. The situation changes unfortunately when you have the stuff injected straight into your system. Now the substance suddenly is being perceived far from benign. You see when injected, squalene is then registered by your immune system as a foreign substance, i.e. something that should not be there. As a consequence, an immune response is triggered, meaning that your immune system will proceed with attacking squalene
---------------------------------------------------------
here’s the abstract of a scientific study which shows that Gulf War era troops suffering from GWS, whether or not they were deployed in the actual Gulf War, almost all had antibodies to squalene:

Antibodies to squalene in Gulf War syndrome.
Asa PB, Cao Y, Garry RF.
Department of Microbiology, Tulane Medical School, 1430 Tulane Avenue, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70112, USA. [email protected]
Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) is a multisystemic illness afflicting many Gulf War-era veterans. The molecular pathological basis for GWS has not been established. We sought to determine whether the presence of antibodies to squalene correlates with the presence of signs and symptoms of GWS. Participants in this blinded cohort study were individuals immunized for service in Desert Shield/Desert Storm during 1990-1991. They included 144 Gulf War-era veterans or military employees (58 in the blinded study), 48 blood donors, 40 systemic lupus erythematosus patients, 34 silicone breast implant recipients, and 30 chronic fatigue syndrome patients. Serum antibodies to squalene were measured. In our small cohort, the substantial majority (95%) of overtly ill deployed GWS patients had antibodies to squalene. All (100%) GWS patients immunized for service in Desert Shield/Desert Storm who did not deploy, but had the same signs and symptoms as those who did deploy, had antibodies to squalene. In contrast, none (0%) of the deployed Persian Gulf veterans not showing signs and symptoms of GWS have antibodies to squalene. Neither patients with idiopathic autoimmune disease nor healthy controls had detectable serum antibodies to squalene. The majority of symptomatic GWS patients had serum antibodies to squalene. Copyright 2000 Academic Press.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Polysorbate 80 (TWEEN 80)

What is this stuff?
Polysorbate 80
Polysorbate 80 (commercially also known as Tween® 80) is a nonionic detergent and emulsifier derived from sorbitol and oleic acid, and is often used in foods, especially pickles. Polysorbate 80 is a viscous water soluble yellow liquid. The hydrophilic groups in this compound are polyethers which are polymers of ethylene oxide.
Polysorbate 80 is often used in ice cream to prevent milk proteins from completely coating the fat droplets. This allows them to join together in chains and nets, to hold air in the mixture, and provide a firmer texture, holding its shape as the ice cream melts.
Other names
Polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate
(x)-sorbitan mono-9-octadecenoate poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl)
-----------------------------------
Can it do harm? Yes, it can:
Polysorbate 80 in medical products and nonimmunologic anaphylactoid reactions.
Coors EA, Seybold H, Merk HF, Mahler V.
Department of Dermatology, Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany.
Polyoxyethylene-sorbitan-20-monooleate (also known as polysorbate 80 and Tween 80) is a solubilizing agent ubiquitously used in nutritives, creams, ointments, lotions, and multiple medical preparations (e.g., vitamin oils, vaccines, and anticancer agents) and as an additive in tablets. Whereas its relevance as a contact allergen has declined during the past decades, it is of current relevance as a “hidden” inductor of anaphylactoid reactions. OBJECTIVE: To identify polysorbate 80 (generally believed to be an inert vehicle) as an inductor of a severe anaphylactoid reaction. METHODS: Skin prick testing, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, IgE immunoblotting, and flow cytometric detection of basophil activation were performed in controls and in a patient with a medical history of anaphylactic shock due to intravenous administration of a multivitamin product during pregnancy. RESULTS: Polysorbate 80 was identified as the causative agent for the anaphylactoid reaction of nonimmunologic origin in the patient. Polysorbate specific IgE antibodies were not identified in enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and immunoblot examinations, confirming the nonimmunologic nature of the anaphylactoid reaction. CONCLUSIONS: Polysorbate 80 is a ubiquitously used solubilizing agent that can cause severe nonimmunologic anaphylactoid reactions.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
==============================
Delayed effects of neonatal exposure to Tween 80 on female reproductive organs in rats.
Gajdová M, Jakubovsky J, Války J.
Institute of Preventive and Clinical Medicine, Limbová, Bratislava.
Neonatal female rats were injected ip (0.1 ml/rat) with Tween 80 in 1, 5 or 10% aqueous solution on days 4-7 after birth. Treatment with Tween 80 accelerated maturation, prolonged the oestrus cycle, and induced persistent vaginal oestrus. The relative weight of the uterus and ovaries was decreased relative to the untreated controls. Squamous cell metaplasia of the epithelial lining of the uterus and cytological changes in the uterus were indicative of chronic oestrogenic stimulation. Ovaries were without corpora lutea, and had degenerative follicles. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join