It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors speak out about H1N1 Vaccine Dangers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I just wanted to say THANK you for posting this...I made my decision against vaccines long ago. Your post is an easy way for me to share this with friends and family who think that vaccines are good and they are chomping at the bit to get the H1N1 vaccine out of fear.They totally trust our government and don't educate themselves about what they are actually putting into their bodies and the risks associated with it....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by notreallyalive

You have no idea how many have died. You only know about confirmed cases. A statement like swine is 25% anything is nonsense! You are misinformed friend!

So... what numbers are you looking at??

I'm basing mine on the fact that just over 4,000 deaths occured from H1N1 (oops, you're right, that's the worldwide number!) and there are normally around 100,000 deaths from the common flu each year in the United States. Much of this is due to poor initial health and other reasons as well.

So, the appropriate quote should be: standard flu is 100 times worse than H1N1.

The Main Stream Media, and CDC news that World Health Organization is no longer collecting certain data does NOT mean they are not tracking deaths.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

[edit on 26-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The most telling part of this whole fiasco is the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers for these vaccines being given complete immunity from liability if the use of their product were to cause injury or death

www.globalresearch.ca...

What does this tell you?

1) They do not have any solid research information about the short and long term negative affects related to taking the vaccine.

2) The Pharma Companies have no incentive to make a safe and effective drug because, even if they screw up, they are completely protected by this rather disturbing law.

A law which gives corporations a free pass for negligent activity will surely affect the quality and safety of the product they produce. If you are Big Pharma and have no fear from liability, would you spend extra time and money testing for safety?

How about the Products Liability insurance premiums for these companies relating to these products. A law like this drives down their premiums and increases their profits. Nice little setup they got going here.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Alright, so my dad is blind and is going to get the flu shot on wendsday. I want him to really think before he does it and takes my other family members with him. Problem is he doesn't beleive things like this, you know anything against government or "what he thinks he knows"...so, pretty much i'm asking how i open his mind up to the possibility he might be getting f'd by this vaccine?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The numbers are bunk and you know it. It is common knowledge that only a small portion of sick persons are tested.

Do you know how the standard flu deaths are calculated?
They calculate how many people died before the flu season then how many die during the flu season. If more die during flu season they attribute it to flu. It is guessing game as privacy laws here do not allow for accurate counts. Obama’s national emergency might provide some valid figures, but until then the numbers are from confirmed cases and do not even begin to cover all related deaths plain and simple!

The 1918 flu only had a mortality rate of 2.5% the problem was that almost everyone got sick. If the same happens now we will see a complete inundation of our hospitals etc. many will not get treatment because of this. The vaccine is the best hope to stop this bug in its tracks.

I suspect you might like to see the herd culled anyway, so I am done with this.

Best of luck to you and yours.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

My kids and I got the vaccine, if it helps ease your worry at all. We are all just fine.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
So the president of US is right down the line for the shot and i just found this.

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

FROM whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com...
Now what dose that mean based on there risk

But its ok for other people's kids to have it no thanks.

You are having some trouble interpreting the English language so I'll help you out. The "risk" he's referring to is the vulnerability to disease of a group of people - those most at-risk for catching the disease and suffering fatal complications. Examples: pregnant women or children with preexisting medical conditions that have already weakened their immune system.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos
Alright, so my dad is blind and is going to get the flu shot on wendsday. I want him to really think before he does it and takes my other family members with him. Problem is he doesn't beleive things like this, you know anything against government or "what he thinks he knows"...so, pretty much i'm asking how i open his mind up to the possibility he might be getting f'd by this vaccine?

I know what you mean!

Check out my upper link in my signature line. It's a non-ATS friendly advisory on Swine Flu. There's more information available now, but it still applies and has convinced MANY people I know to not get the vaccine, or wait for more news.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

The numbers are bunk and you know it.
I suspect you might like to see the herd culled anyway, so I am done with this.

Best of luck to you and yours.

Done with it? Works for me - first you question my integrity without providing statistics, sources, or citations for your side, then you attempt to invalidate me claiming I am for "culling the herd"?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hmm. Although it might be "nobel" for Obama to be willing to "stand in line" for his vaccine, he is still the potus. He must do all he can to remain healthy in order to do his job. He IS first in line as is his family for this vaccine, yet they are all refusing to take it. If it were safe, and it's good enough for the American people why hasn't he or his wife taken it?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

That is a very good point a lot of people on here think that's strange me too he should be one of the first to have this vaccine.
As for fear mongering the MSM are doing a fine job of that.
This thread is not about telling people not to have the vaccine its just giving the other side that you do not see on the news so you can make up your own mind i have made my decision not to have it.
Thank you all for your reply's so far there is some good posts in this thread

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
My daughter's mother had my daughter vaccinated against my wishes. She went behind my back to do it. It was the nasal mist. This was last Friday. My daughter seems to be fine, however, I am concerned about her coming to my house this week because I have other kids who are NOT getting the vaccine. And I know there is a live virus in the mist. I don't want her spreading it around. Any opinions. I want to see my daughter, but not at the expense of the other kids health. Like I said, she is showing no signs of side effects....but it only has been 4 days. Aside from my other 2 kids, I am very afraid for my daughter. Her mom has no idea what she has done.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Swine flu vaccine rushed through safety checks

A swine flu vaccine will be fast-tracked for use in Britain within five days once it is developed, and 130 million doses are on order.
The Department of Health expects to have enough vaccine this year to give it to half the population. Further supplies will be available if needed. Each person will need two doses of the vaccine, unless one single jab is found to provide high rates of immunity.

This is from July 13, 2009
From www.timesonline.co.uk...
Say's we may need two shots

Then there is this one very strange at the end.
‘Encouraging’ Test Results for Swine-Flu Vaccine in Kids

Evaluating blood samples taken eight to 10 days after immunization of healthy children ages 10 to 17, 76% had a “robust immune response,” according to Fauci. That figure dropped to 36% of kids 3 to 9 years old and to 25% among young children 6 to 35 months old.
That means that younger children could need up to four doses of flu vaccine — two for the regular seasonal flu and two for the H1N1 strain. If kids are getting shots, they should be able to get both types of vaccines on the same day. But if they receive Flu Mist, which uses a live form of the virus, then getting two forms on the same day probably won’t lead to a “great take,” according to Anne Schuchat, the CDC’s director of the National Center for Immunization & Respiratory Diseases.
Since seasonal-flu vaccines are already available, parents can start their children’s immunization regimen now, she said.

From blogs.wsj.com...
It dose not sound that encouraging to me kids could need up to four doses.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Spypants

Sorry i can not answer that question because i am trying to learn about all this too so i hope someone can answer that but that is another good point that i never thought of.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've had swine flu (very recently) and it's no worse than seasonal flu, apart from the immense headache that you get for a couple of days, that seems immune to all forms of pain medication!

Personally, I wouldn't bother with the vaccine, but that's just my choice. Not that I have to bother now I've actually had the desease!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I had occasion on another thread to compile some basic evidence toward the idea that squalene is and has caused adverse reaction in humans. I think the information is relative to this thread, so I've linked My Post.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thanks for bringing this to the thread argentus

This swine flu thing is ridiculously over blown by the MSM i took my son to the shops the other day someone coughed and my son said have they got swine flu and i do not talk about swine flu round him and he is only six.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is old news but it makes a very good point that was never answerd.
Why Isn't Obama At Risk of Swine Flu?

After all he was there when it all started very strange.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Back to the thread title subject.
Doctor States Vaccine More Deadly Than H1N1 Swine Flu.

So what do you think is it sinking in yet

Yet some more for you this one say's it all.

I think it will come to force eventually just think about it

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join