It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phew, the world will not disappear in 2012 but in 2208

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
this is kind of disappointing news, i been waiting to watch the world end for sometime now, first it was in the middle of the 90's, then Y2K, then when the solar system aligned, a few more after that. at least wait till after the non event to make a new date so i have a few articles to read about 2012 before it, 2208 wont do anything for me since its so far off.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Many people that talk about the Mayan 2012 date understand there are dates past 2012. It is generally understood that 2012 is the end of a cycle (implying further dates) of just one of their many calendars. The significance is speculated based on the fact the cycles out of this Long Count calendar expands such a great length of time, and is cyclic. Combine that with their knowledge and tendency to correlate to astronomy, it gives good reason to ponder.

That's more then a 2000 year difference you gave in your example. If it's from the same calendar, that could be the end of the next cycle after 2012.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The Mayan Calendar was never keeping track of time (especially the end of it), so if anyone is expecting a certain "event" to take place on 12/21/12, you're going to be very disappointed. If you're one of these people, I'm guessing you're having one of two reactions to this new (dis)information that was just published: 1) you breathed a sigh of relief and can now sleep peacefully at night because the world is safe, or 2) you're angry because you are now not going to be alive when the day comes.

Detach yourself from your mind for a second and look within the deepest caverns of your soul. Do you really, sincerely believe, that with all the other corroborative sources that mention 2012, and that with all the change happening in your personal lives and in the world -- geologically, economically, politically, scientifically, technologically, etc. -- that the world isn't being transformed at an inconceivable rate? The sun is getting hotter, the arctic shelves are set to disappear within 10-20 years, the economy is in turmoil, the middle east is in havoc, technology is accelerating, the rate of UFO sightings has increased tenfold within the last few years etc. More change is happening in the world now than in any time else in history!

How relieved are you now? By having you think that the world isn't transforming and that 2012 isn't someway significant, the negative ET energies that control this reality have you in their grip. They'll continue to deter you from discovering your divine nature as a conscious creator of reality, and you will continue to be their slaves. Are you going to let this happen, or are you going to start taking responsibility for your lives and listening to your intuitive, higher selves? At the risk of sounding like a new-age nutjob, it's your choice now whether you want to work for the light, or continue to stay in prison in the dark.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You can find the English story here: www.2adventuretravel.com...

Yes the world is being transformed very fast. However, 'the world' is just material and pretty stable. The mind is where the action is and fluctuates all the time, so much faster than the world around us. It is the source of all (un)happiness. Disasters, love, the end of time; always of the mind. Do your best to make other peoples minds happy is what I'd say! Be grateful and give where you can. Just my humble opinion of course!

Good luck, wishing you the best of the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's so strange.. on the dutch forums the 2208 story is hot.. all the foreign countries are ignoring this....

Where is the truth when you want to know it!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The Local Interstellar Cloud
Illustration Credit & Copyright: Linda Huff (American Scientist), Priscilla Frisch (U. Chicago)
Explanation: The stars are not alone. In the disk of our Milky Way Galaxy about 10 percent of visible matter is in the form of gas, called the interstellar medium (ISM). The ISM is not uniform, and shows patchiness even near our Sun. It can be quite difficult to detect the local ISM because it is so tenuous and emits so little light. This mostly hydrogen gas, however, absorbs some very specific colors that can be detected in the light of the nearest stars. A working map of the local ISM within 10 light-years based on recent observations is shown above. These observations show that our Sun is moving through a Local Interstellar Cloud as this cloud flows outwards from the Scorpius-Centaurus Association star forming region. Our Sun may exit the Local Interstellar Cloud during the next 10,000 years. Much remains unknown about the local ISM, including details of its distribution, its origin, and how it affects the Sun and the Earth.
Science, 4 March 2005, by Lallement et al.
the Heliosphere is highly sensitive to the density of interstellar gas, and it could fail almost completely if the Sun passed though a dense cloud of gas, exposing the Earth to massive amounts of harmful radiation. There is some evidence to suggest that the Earth has experienced mass extinctions caused by interstellar explosions in the past - perhaps caused because we were in a dense cloud when the effects of a supernova passed us by.
The gravitation field of the Galactic Plane can cause solar-like winds to behave like steering currents on comets and other objects . The Earth has been pounded in the past, The very sparse, hot gas of the Local Bubble is the result of supernovae that exploded within the past two to four million years Thirty-four thousand years ago (34,000), the second part of a supernova explosion, the shock wave portion, hit the earth. The first shock wave comparatively did not disturb the Earth– It was rather unnoticed. Nothing happened, such that the inhabitants of the Earth would have become alarmed. Nothing heavy plummeted to the planet. They may have noticed a large array of ‘shooting' stars coming into the high, rarefied air. This cosmic castoff from the supernova with cosmic substances in the cosmos were pushed onto Earth. Evidence of remains of dust left behind from event was picked up 1992 by Eleusis space craft interstellar origin Micro meteorites coming from outside solar system They were caused by ions and small particles, all heavily laced with near to microscopic iron. Signs of evidence inside ice sheets over 35 thousand to 72 thousand years old Zodiacal belt shows Evidence of remains of dust left behind from event These toxic radioactive particles would later cause havoc. Man, animals, and plants suffered with radiation sickness. Mutations occurred. Tests of archeological finds show that man then had one blood type: O, some 100,000 to 40,000 years hence. After the supernova influence, humans started showing up with blood types A and B; and O continue to express itself also. Blood types A or B did not exist thousands of years ago. According to some scientists, if we possess those blood types, we are "blood brothers/sisters" to a supernova in the not too distant past. It Would be FOOLISH to not way the possibility that in 2012 we may be entering into a Dense region of Gas...As we align with the Center of Our Galaxy Our SUN Sol has and is being bombarded by particles now coming through the Heliosphere the sun has Gotten Brighter from these particles and has changed from A yellowish hue to a more white because of the increase in particles... We may be on te edge of a Dense Cloud of Gas ..and soon to be entering in 2012 the Densest parts of the LOCAL FLUFF held by the gravity of the black hole of the Milky Way galaxy...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

im hoping someone can be serious about this, because i am. we have 2 years to sort this mess out or we are all looking at extinction. hear me out? be ready for this, i might not be arround if this is true... christ? was not imortal, was not the son of god, he was the son of man (human). he was one of the enlightened few, so i believe. because he was different he wasnt liked, his existence threatened small minded people. god is within us all. how could i have been so blind!!! we are god ar thereabouts. only we can save ourselves....no supreme being is going to rescue us... power of thought is real, noetic sciences show us this... i have always believed that human beings are meant to do greater things, but now we have an enemy that is greater than any devil..this is ourselves, the ancients hide the truth for a reason a good one at that. think about it back then humans barely understood themselves let alone their potential.. we were to infantile to be trusted with what we already poses..i still think that human kind is still not ready for this Giant leap of faith...however (open uni student) we have no choice....... if we dont unleash these powers we will all die..if we unleash these powers, there still is a great chance of some idiot not knowing what they are doing, messing it all up...again however... maybe 2ooo yrs on, we might be ready...MIGHT being the appropriate word...maybe this is the leap of faith that we need to take...but many are still ignorant to the very truth that lies within us all... ihave taken it upon my shoulders to be a builder of human faith, a belief in ourselves that we can come together as one and unite to overcome this impening doom! i hear what the mians are saying, and peace on earth amongst all peole is what is needed. this is the first step. the second is harnessing said power (belief) think about this..moses parted the read sea..... or did he... is it not possible that in that given moment of time of certain death that their belief is what parted the sea..it is easy to say that iw was god. ofcourse it is..how else have they managed to keep this from us...you know this makes sense.. we just need to convince others that this is not impossible. afterall nothing is impossible...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join