It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What actions are required to fully undermine any NWO currencies before they are imposed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Explanation: To win, Discord must be sown DEEP into the ranks of the enemy!

Personal Disclosure: Hail Eris! and Hail Achlys!

P.S. Discordians! Hail-Eris/Hail-Mary pass those golden apples HERE!, and start sowing your FNORD'S!

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Explanation: For example, could we at a grass roots level start trading in a non zero sum consumable that can be easily resourced by individuals but can't be directly controlled or monopolized by TPTB?

Might a possible source of non zero sum new currency be Jokes [appeal to ones pathos]? Everybody wants to laugh and wouldn't it be ironic if Jokes were the ultimate stumbling block that brings the NWO currencies that are currently in the pipeline to a negative value even before the 1st major minting occurs!

Personal Disclosure: If we can collapse the NWO and undermine TPTB, then there will be no place for new tyrants to stink!

P.S Value is all about INDIVIDUAL perception. Currently I rate a handfull of bad jokes as worth far more than any amount of US$'s!

Edited broken emoticon.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We need to wake up the idiot sheeple. But since that's quite impossible (I've tried) then I'll prepare a chestful of Schadenfreude when it comes.

Let it burn.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

join