It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Obama's New World Order

washingtontimes.com

President Obama is on a path toward establishing a one-world government. This is the warning of Christopher Monckton, a former major policy adviser to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
And here we are. For many years people here on ATS have stressed that a New World Order would be created. Initially, the mainstream media didn't mention this phenomena, but slowly and gradually, they are picking up on it. We were the conspiracy nutjobs, right?

Here you go. More and more officials are starting to mention it, with the UN being merely a tool for implementation of the New World Order. I am pretty sure Bilderberg is behind all of this.

Fortunately, it doesn't look like Brazil and China are going to ratify this treaty, but their intentions are clear.

washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yes, this is it, the much anticipated Copenhagen treaty. This just makes me sick. Especially knowing that man made climate change is a pile of ####. Fall Of The Republic explains this climate change deception quite well, so I hope that will awaken further people to this truth, but there is not much we can do, or is there?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Oh, c'mon, this is just fear mongering.

Oh, c'mon, this is just about the super-rich trying to keep the status quo.

Oh, c'mon, this is just about Obama being black.

Oh, c'mon, this is just America trying to keep the status quo.

Oh, c'mon, this is just etc, etc, etc, etc

Now that we've gotten all the Cointelpro arguments out of the way.

S&F

The sheeple must awaken!

And to give a little lighter side to the argument, a little help from my neighbors-The Minnesotans dontya know aaiii

edit to try and fix bb code (what the hey)

[edit on 10/26/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This is a great post OP!

The bad part is that too many people fell for the politics of it all. The opprotunity to vote in the first black President, after the abuse the nation recieved from W...

A President elect whos shirts were available in Walmat...

The promise of "Change" (but no definition as to what change would include)...

This is a disturbing lesson of politics... The people actually thought they were in power....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

Eventually, I doubt it doesn't really matter for who you vote. Either one way or the the other, this organization is going to achieve its goal. Bilderberg doesn't seem to care about political color, they care about individuals; as long as these individuals suit their plans, it doesn't matter whether they are republican or democrat.

The sad part is that I doubt the people will really be capable of doing something against it.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Why is always Democrats the ones that sell out the nation for foreign interest?, it was under Clinton that we gave China way to buy our debt to be now the biggest holders of it, then under Clinton the give away of America started under the Globalization scam, now under another Democrat we will finalized the end of the America sovereignty for nothing but greed.

Can the morons in power do not understand that they are killing our nation? and for what, please can somebody tell me for what.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
We're all living on this planet together. All the ground touches, it is one. We are not Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Chinese, etc. WE ARE EARTHLINGS. I say to "hell" with all this national sovereignty BS. What is it good for? To claim mine!mine!mine! like a bunch of monkeys. Bring on the 1 world government. I am a citizen of Earth. The rich will cry for their loss of wealth and lifestyle, the poor will cry because they finally have a chance.

Shame on anyone who decries an effort to unify this planet and it's inhabitants.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

I am a citizen of earth too, but I will be damn if I am going to give away my sovereignty for one world order.

Good luck with your spiritual journey in the land of the twilight zone because reality is a lot harder to swallow.

One world order is nothing but the means for the few world powers to control the worlds wealth and don't even think that they are going to share anything with you in the twilight zone.

Just roll your sleeves you need to be stamped, tagged and monitored, citizen 1 billion.

Because that is what you will be to the ones in power, nothing but a number.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by reasonable

I am a citizen of earth too, but I will be damn if I am going to give away my sovereignty for one world order.

Good luck with your spiritual journey in the land of the twilight zone because reality is a lot harder to swallow.

One world order is nothing but the means for the few world powers to control the worlds wealth and don't even think that they are going to share anything with you in the twilight zone.

Just roll your sleeves you need to be stamped, tagged and monitored, citizen 1 billion.

Because that is what you will be to the ones in power, nothing but a number.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by marg6043]

Funny how you just happened to describe the USA.. Good luck with your micro-nwo right at home.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Why is always Democrats the ones that sell out the nation for foreign interest?, it was under Clinton that we gave China way to buy our debt to be now the biggest holders of it, then under Clinton the give away of America started under the Globalization scam, now under another Democrat we will finalized the end of the America sovereignty for nothing but greed.

Can the morons in power do not understand that they are killing our nation? and for what, please can somebody tell me for what.

well... why is it that both parties ALWAYS blame the other side?? !!! Because both parties haven't realized that it's NOT ABOUT REPUBLICAN OR DEMS...it's about a grp of greedy men in high places influnced by demonic forces to enslave the damm world!!! Those who are still thinking there's a congress are most decieved. Obama is signing freedoms out of under us right under Congresses nose~!!!

THERE IS NO CONGRESS~! THERE IS NO REP/DEMS it's all about conqurering the USA from within as was predicted about 50 yrs ago by a Russian ruler announaced in the UN as he slammed his shoe on the podium~!

get off the political party horse and wake up !! your vote does not and has not counted in the last 45 yrs~! Don't believe me? Then why all the tea parties.. ~~!!! Start there and drill down ..

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Sorry to brake this to you, but it was under Clinton that we sign away the globalization crap, you can not change history my friend, the same way that I can not change the fact that I voter for the man of change in the white House right now, the same way that I voted for Bush the warmonger back in 2000.

See I have ride both horses, so I can talk all I want about both parties, I earned as a voter.

At least I have taken upon my self to give the ceasars their deserving dues.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
We're all living on this planet together. All the ground touches, it is one. We are not Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Chinese, etc. WE ARE EARTHLINGS. I say to "hell" with all this national sovereignty BS. What is it good for? To claim mine!mine!mine! like a bunch of monkeys. Bring on the 1 world government. I am a citizen of Earth. The rich will cry for their loss of wealth and lifestyle, the poor will cry because they finally have a chance.

Shame on anyone who decries an effort to unify this planet and it's inhabitants.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by reasonable]

Very noble, very sweet, but one big utopia - that ideology of yours. You don't seriously think the engineers of this NWO share your values and principles? All they are interested in is world dominance through financial and military control. Obviously, those with similar interests such as Western multinationals and the big bankers are in support as they have much to lose should for instance China take over the role as this world's superpower after the collapse of the dollar.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I hope President Obama, has thought out how important his decision will be with this Copenhagen Treaty, and how it can affect the very survival of his country as an independent sovereign entity. I know I don't want to go the route of forming some trans-national umbrella corporation as our European brothers have with the Lisbon Treaty and the inception of EU. No North American Union, prop up the dollar at all costs, any foreign trade should have tariffs, yes, no more free trade zones, and spur industry back to the United States with tax breaks and incentives, go through the financial sector with a fine tooth comb and remove all the lice that have infested the scalp of the economy and remove the blood sucking crooks, and that is domestic policy and something the Democratic Party claims to be their bread and butter. However, I am seeing them walk the line of an internationalist agenda with both the legislative branch and the executive.

However, I am seeing our President acting like a globalist lap dog, caving in to the whims of his international colleagues without protecting the legitimate interest of the United States on the world stage. Now, pollution should be curbed, but at what cost, giving up the United States' voice as an independent power?

Now, lets take away the status of the United States as an independent power and rebuild it with some two-bit government concocted in Europe by career bureaucrats in some posh office in either Berlin or France, and they expect an American President to sign off on that? Oh yes, after this governing body is established, it will be sunshine everyday, rivers will flow with honey, streets will turn to gold, and harvests will be bountiful. That is what these globalist salesman are trying convey to their potential customers (us). Don't believe it, because it is the talk of snake oil salesmen. It's all about subjugation and control, but instead of worldwide conquest through militaristic means, it is done with the swipe of a pen and legislative initiatives. I guess the pen is mightier than the sword?

Even with all the mistakes of the United States' as a superpower, it still provides a counter balance to the behemoths growing abroad like China, Russia, and the EU who seek superiority over their rivals. There is nothing wrong with being an equal among many while maintaining status as a sovereign nation. If the United States goes down, there will be no where else to run to when this little experiment grows into a Frankenstein's monster. Nowhere to seek refuge and the world will be turned into a prison. Just my thoughts on the revelations of global treaties and new governmental bodies taking shape. I think the President better think long and hard about the road he is taking this country down, and at least look at world leaders with a cautious eye, and realize that smiling faces and welcoming gestures are not always what they appear to be.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Jakes51]

new topics

top topics

join