It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Heads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
jra

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

mrq

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Looks like a very talented person to me. The one with the monster in the school is really funny.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yep, and all if it looks "FAKE". Good one Charlie.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Yep, and all if it looks "FAKE". Good one Charlie.

Yeah, thats just what I feel about it too.

All his other images are so clearly fake it would make George Lucas want to call him for the next Star Wars production, but that cut of head doesn't.

I'm really not convinced its fake. There something about the image that just doesn't feel fake.

And trust me, if somethings fake, I feel it and research it.
On ATS alone I already really debunked 3 images that looked fake to me, while they convinced #loads of other people. And after some looking, I also found the people that faked the images, the original images and in case of the huge human skeleton, even exactly how it was made.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well ya know, thats just how it goes sometimes. If it seems to good to be true, it probibly is...I still love the stick in the nose deal...that just cracked me up when I looked at it. *poke poke* HAHA!

Some of those other pics of the stuff Charlie did are way cool!! I can see why they would want him for the movies. And I love the humor. lol

jra

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well of course it looks fake. It's CG.
But being an artist myself I think he did a good job on a lot of his images. Even that first image posted in this thread didn't feel perfectly real to me, but it looks really good. But doing something like that isn't impossible.

Who's to say that with all of his images he was trying to go for perfect realism? Doing something that looks perfectly real is hard and doing it consistantly is even harder, but not impossible.

We've found an artist that likes to add creatures into his photos. The photo in question appears to be apart of his work. I'd say it's been debunked as a ligit reptilian photo. Unless some one can come up with evidence to show otherwise.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hey, how about this... ???

Why not put a real picture discovered on an artists site and say it is a wonderful fake? Hide the truth in the open... wonderful trick....

Actually, I am not convinced it is real, but the thought aboved popped in and my fingers popped it out to you..... But... YOU NEVER KNOW.......

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It was also debunked in my post about this picture, a long time ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
oh surprise image !
I never see its !
I am afraid this lift-form. I think as if it is unusual fish !

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
if 1st pix is taken near usa/mexican border it could be the severed head of a prairiedog (family of the wolf)

d1k

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I chekced it in photoshop and see no pixilizations, fuzzyness, cuts or blurs anywhere. If it's a prop for a movie why is there a kid putting a stick up its nose and the shirtless guy and three kids sure dont look like they are on a set or by one. As far as some it being art work, artwork with all the goo and crap hanging from its neck, the setting they are in and the over all feel of it...doubt its any form of "art". Skinned dogs head? It could be a skinned dogs head, the upper teeth don't exactly look like any teeth i have seen in a dog but the formation of the teeth is similar (just checked my dogs
). Look closely, zoom in if you can to the lower lip. Its pointed! I have never seen any dog look like that. Plus its a HUGE head, I have a 140lbs rotty named Titan for obvious reasons and his head is not that big.

Frankly it has not been debunked in any of the threads posted. The most that has came up is people claiming its this guy White's work. But as I said that is clearly more life like then anything that guy has done. This is a REAL picture of something...

Just my observations.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
mexicans do strange things to attract tourists !!
check tehuantapec mummy museum

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Plus its a HUGE head, I have a 140lbs rotty named Titan for obvious reasons and his head is not that big.

Yeah, I've got a 140lbs Bouvier named Yoko and its head is far from that big too.

Heck, I think a 500lbs GreyBack Gorilla doesn't even have a head like that :@

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's a fake. It's nothing more than art.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join