It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want your apocalyptic dreams

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I had a dream where I was in a strange town (That seemed 'well off' or fairly established) that had a white theme to it (white buildings, etc) built on some of the highest ground around, in this case it was between mountains, etc of the Rocky Mountains.

It's hard to describe it, almost as if I was dreaming of an alternate universe on Earth. It was just a different feeling of existing.

Later in the dream I was with a group of mixed individuals, and I mean mixed. We did an attack on some sort of small refining facility no larger than one floor off the ground and we were wondering why it didn't blow up and sure after a while it started exploding and we were like 'Get outta here!' and we ran like heck before the thing exploded with a great big mushroom cloud and I yelled for everybody in the group to get in the creek so we wouldn't get burnt by the falling embers

After I got out of the water I remember seeing one guy all burnt up and staggering before he collapsed into the creek, dead. Poor dude was too slow I guess- There were about 5 of us left and we got out of the cooling water and ran onto the beach, where horrible sand worms began attacking us.

A 2 foot long sand worm shot out from the beach and went through my thigh, and it was so painful I woke up

[edit on 19-11-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I am very hesitant of posting this dream I had last night and it was so real

when I woke up I thought it was still real. I was dreaming that I was

sleeping and my headboard of the bed was against an open window and the

bed I sleep in in real life is not. I can remember the breeze blowing the yellow

curtains inward toward the bedroom. In my dream I know there is an instant

electric power outage and it has cut off the air conditioning and my computer

alarm went off once. Dead silence, I know instinctively what is coming next I

count 1,2,3 and a shock wave, a tremendous concussion, from a nuclear

explosion encompasses everything and knocks my soul out of my body as

though I phase shifted.

For that split second when my soul was out of my body I experienced euforia

beyond comprehension and I thought I was dead. A split second latter what

seemed to be an eternity my soul was thrust back into my body. I asked in

my dream from what area code was the blast and the answer in my dream

was___. Why an area code was given I do not know but it was a dream and

the location of the blast. When I was awake in real life I went to my office

and there are at least a hundred different area codes posted on a sheet of

paper tacked on the wall. Not having my glasses on I look at the sheet and

the first number I saw was the exact ___ area code that truly exists in real

life. ^Y^

[edit on 20-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I sent this to a friend on 08/01/09. The dream was on 07/21/09:

"You know how most people don't remember dreams, or if they do the dreams fade to nothing over the course of the morning? Normal. About 10-12 days ago I had such a vivid and insistent dream that, almost 2 weeks later, I can still see all the details such as wall and floor coverings. I've had this happen once before in a dream that presaged a devastating time in my family. That dream was so strong that 30 years later I can still see the color of the curtains. I wrote this down a few days ago:

"I’m at my medical group with my children in the parking lot. I know I’m in Los Angeles, but it doesn’t look like LA, just the medical building a lot of tall buildings. Another patient, a firefighter, runs past me yelling on his way to an emergency. When I turn around I see smoke columns coming out of several of the high rises. Behind me, water starts to pour out of the fourth floor of the medical building. I realize that several of the skyscrapers are pouring water too. It’s as if some great subterranean force has forced the underground water up and out. Time to bug out.

After driving down some side streets, I drive through a long underpass, more like the basement level of a parking garage. A flashing red stoplight stops my car and a car across from me going the other way. It’s one of those flashing lights to allow the fire trucks to depart the firehouse, but no trucks are coming out. Leaving the underpass, the multistory building to my right folds at a 90-degree angle then collapses. A bus runs into something, becomes airborne and crashes into the exit. I turn hard right, miss the collision and think, “I can’t continue to be this lucky!” It appears to be an earthquake rocking the city.

I continue to drive through the streets, not sure of the way to leave the city. Coming upon a metal truss or arch-type bridge I pause. There are cars on the other end getting off the bridge. The nearest right hand lamppost starts to lean in as if falling, then the second lamppost. Considering whether or not I can floor it and make the bridge before a collapse happens, I hesitate. The bridge collapses into a chasm full of lava/fire type material.

Flash to a house that has pancaked to some degree. The house has a huge carport, easily as big as the house itself. My husband and dad are now with us. The carport holds my family and four other families seeking shelter until the environment settles down. I search in the back of my car and I’m delighted that I have a week’s supply of my son’s medication in the car as well as some food and Hot Wheels cars to distract the children. (At this point I asked my dad if he still wanted to make fun of my “stockpile mentality”.) Cell phone service has been reestablished and I’m waiting for my mom, who is in a different geographical location, to call when she hears of a safe way out of the city. To conserve the phone battery, she calls every hour when we power the cell phone up. She eventually relates to me that I have to take a street – I can’t catch the name but I think it is “Eisenhower” – to the 17.

The dream ends."

I've made mention to family members still in CA to update their earthquake plans and supplies. They think I'm a bit nuts. I was trying to figure out the water and have been keeping an eye on a search for water seepage/earthquake faults. I thought it may also refer to soil liquification, which is a potential problem where I used to live in CA. I couldn't figure out the dream insistence on the 4th floor (it was very important) and the 17 which rang like a bell at the end of the dream.

In the meantime, I'm packing a car bag with a week of medication, some food, and yes, a package of Hot Wheels and being thankful that I moved across country. My last house was 9 miles from the San Andreas fault and 20 from the San Jacinto fault."

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ive had a dream that i was sitting in the grass, with some friends. I had looked over and there was this silver thing in the sky over the lake (live by a lake). I saw what looked like static come down from the center of the silver thing, into the lake. The silver thing tunerd sideways(flipped vertical) and i saw it was a flying saucer. It had carcane looking symbols that glowed green and appeared to be the propulsion. Also when it flipped, i noted then that there were two, a second ne right above it. They zoomed up and i watched till they were out of sight. My graze gowing back down i noticed the whole sky had seemed to turn red and az i looked at the lake, i saw the whole thing had turned to a big cloud (or was a good part done so anyways) and there was a glowing red ball of energy i would assume. It got bigger and bigger really fast and i only had time to say "we're all dead" everyone looked just in time to get blasted. I woke up when the blast hit me and i was covered in sweat.

had another one more recently where I was outside nd the whole sky got darker, and i looke dup and there was a large planet or something similar in the sky. It was HUGE, and looked brown. Could see big, and i mean bIG crater holes in it. Dont realy remember much else other than there was a tremenduos vibration all around.

funny i was asking people about this recently and it seems that alot of people been having dreams of similar events and images.
good topic

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
For what it is worth, I dreamt of scales 2 nights ago. My thought was maybe justice of some sort is coming very soon/has begun.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I had a dream about ten years ago which still bothers me to this day..

It starts as I am laying in bed and I can here a very loud booming voice calling me. It asks for me to come outside, I have arrived and I have something important to tell you.

I go outside and the voice seems to be coming from the sky, I ask who it is and I am told I already know?!? I shout out that I want to face who I am talking too and with that from behind my neighbours house and over the horizion three large Jupiter/Saturn like planets orbiting each other just fill the sky and there is a strange red light illuminating everything. (from the planets I guess). The voice then tells me I must listen very carefully as the message i am about to be given is very important and is the secret or something like that. It was a bit cryptic to be honest, at that stage everything goes black and I remember nothing.

The next thing I know I am standing on a small hill just outside the village I used to live in as a child. The strange red light is still in the sky but the planets and voice have gone, and now comes the nasty part.. Its as if the world starts to burn all around me and from the sky falls millions and millions of burning skeletons as far as the eye can see. I am sit standing on this small hill, with all this happening around me. Finally it stops raining bone and I start the somewhat uneven walk down the hill with all these burnt bones crunching under foot. It was not nice and I felt totally alone, like the last person alive.

If was quite upsetting and I still remember it very clearly to this very day, I wish I wish I knew what I was told. Even though it was just one hell of a crazy dream I get the feeling there is a bit more too it. It was extremely powerful, I don't normally have nightmares (maybe one a year) and i hardly ever remember my dreams so this kind of sticks out for me.

Around this time I also saw my first UFO, I cant remember if it was before or after the dream but that was a super weird experience as well which I will post at some stage. That was the main reason i have been trawling sites such as ATS for sometime..

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Bunker or Bust]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I only had sort of apocalyptic dream years ago and the pinpoint of it was me running through a bedroom with a huge plasmascreen and on it would be all the live coverage of chaos and whatnot and I'd be thinking my god this is going down now, it really was interesting because this must be a sentiment that sadly many people have gone through...You could translate it to an exam, thinking "it's on" and feeling everything slip away as you realize your time has run out.

I did however have a feeling of deity presence once...I was climbing a tower in a middle eastern town, very sandy colours, pulling someone down who looked like a sas-type from cod 4...I sprayed an mg42 and everything would have felt like if you put yourself on a watchtower in de_dust...So next thing I know I look at a minaret a mile away and cower away because I feel this big presence...Maybe it was just the extent of the (religious) structure but I thought "wow, this must be allah"

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I had this screepy dream last night.

I was in a room and there was an evil woman. She wanted to vaccinate me against the swine flu. She gave me a paper with health questions and placed a small, flat gold-colored device on the table. It had two round flat batteries on it and then she also put four microchips on the table. "This is a microchip." It made me uncomfortable and I was able to throw one on the floor. I thought the device was for activating the microchip somehow. Fortunately, I was able to escape the vaccination.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I've only ever had one apocolyptic dream and it was about a week or so ago.

It was daylight and sunny, blue skies, I was standing in an unknown residential street with my brother and I heard what sounded like a distant rumble from a large aircraft. I instantly looked up and saw a white object about the size of the moon when it isn't full. It began to get larger, and I remember in the dream being reminded of a beachball being blown up.

I look over to my brother and he is in tears with a very frightened look on his face. I look back up and although it had only been about 5 seconds the object was now at least double the size.

This is when I realized what was happening...
It was a planet. It was white, covered in ice and had two blue oceans (oxymoron?).
The planet was getting closer and closer, getting larger and larger, I could begin to see the large valleys in the ice. It was a very very large planet... I'd say the oceans on it were larger than our Earth.

After only a few seconds I was struck with a feeling I can't put into words. It all felt so real.
I was too sick to continue looking at what was going to happen so I held my brother and closed my eyes waiting until it was all over and we were all dead because I knew it was only seconds away. Then I heard a voice say "may god have mercy on us" and as the planet hit it felt like I was being lifted or pulled towards the skies, and then I woke up.

It still shakes me when I think about the dream. It was so vivid and lifelike.

[edit on 24/11/09 by Nventual]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I loved reading all your dreams. There was some symbology that I could relate to in my own dreams. These commom symbols must represent our real human fears and worries and hope.

As for apocalyptic, I think I had one a couple nights ago. There were these two females, they were counsellors or something and they wrote down instructions for me on a note. When I read it though, I got the feeling they were misleading me. I don't remember exactly how it went but it had something to do with 666 in my right hand and 999 in my left.

Then I found myself looking at a picture of a room and suddenly all the objects in that room were being thrown at me. I felt there was a presence in that room that was trying to get out of the picture and a get to me. I was scared and called out to God for help and he was helping. The Holy Spirit was preventing it and blocking it from getting to me.

I'm not sure what triggered this dream beforehand but after I had it, I read
about the LHC for the first time and felt there was a connection.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I've posted this before but will post it here seeing it wasn't too long ago-
I will just replace last night with a couple of weeks ago-

A couple of weeks ago, I had a weird dream, again & the only part I could remember this morning was- Looking out of my back door & noticing this HUGE moon. It was a full moon & was so close to earth I could see every detail, every crater etc. I then noticed that it just carried on moving down like it was falling slowly (It looked slow but I knew for some reason it wouldn't take long to hit earth) but when I say it was HUGE I MEAN IT WAS HUMONGOUS!

I just remember staring at it, and trying to figure out what to do next... I think I panicked when I realized what was happening, but I didn't freak out totally.

Keep in mind that was only a fraction of what happened, basically like 1 minute (In dream world time) I just don't remember any more...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I hesitate to say this... but I have an apocalyptic 'nightmare' EVERY night for the past 10 years. They're very very rarely the same, but they're all incredibly lucid and last, for what seems like, hours... I can share more, but I don't want to bore you all with the details.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I got another one to add for everyone...I originally posted it on astralsociety, but it fits this as well.
PART 1:

on: October 21, 2009, 07:46:56 PM »
EDIT: sorry for the long read, as usual

Notes beforehand- didn't read, hear, or watch anything before bed that might have triggered this kind of dream. I also don't do any substance, nor have I ever.

Date: Wednesday, October 21st 2009
Estimated Time: early morning
Dream type: Role playing, and still third person (I was aware, so probably lucid)
Dream theme: end of the world
Events prior to sleep: watched a little TV, got some exercise, meditation, and slight reading

Dream Summary:
-Started out in some sort of building (Looked like a public indoor mall or trade center)

-Got into a fight with someone for shining a green laser on me (no idea why that should bother me), who followed me out the door (didn't recognize him, or his companions) . NOTE: I was lucid when the fight broke out- as in I myself made the effort to go outside

-Went through glass doors, and lost control of the dream body. I was still aware, but felt like I was an omniscient character, and heard the thoughts going through my dream body, and knew what it was doing. I seemed to alternate from a 1st person to 3rd person throughout. Finally, I "knew" that I was searching for my car.
-The sky was dark, so it might have been night
-I saw the building behind me...it looked just like a mall

-Found a truck, and the three guys that were following me left. Someone else was driving (An older woman). I hopped in like I knew her, and we started driving.

This is where it starts to get interesting.
NOTE: at this point I am still both role-playing and being the omniscient narrator/character. For whatever reason I was not able to take full control of the dream, but left to watch.

-As we were driving down the road (appeared to be a hilly region, because the road took many turns with some areas where the road was above the treeline), I noticed that the air was black/smoky (like fire smoke)

-We were about to drive towards a tunnel (possibly going through a tall hill, like they do with some mountain roads), but we hit something maybe 5 miles away from it.

-When we looked back, we both saw a wrecked car. It looked like it was hit with something from above. The person driving made a comment like "it looks like it was an accident". When she said this, she looked like she only said it to comfort me or herself...like she didn't believe it.

The sky also had small fiery specks- at the time (in the dream), my dream character didn't think anything of them

-We both turned back around (facing forward), and as the car rounded a turn, in front of the tunnel were multiple wrecked cars, most of them on fire and off to the side of the road.

PART 2: Below

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
(Continued from above story part)

PART 2: (still the same dream)

At this point, I (my dream body) said "I know what's going on, because I dreamt this before". And what happened was almost like a flashback to a dream that my dream body had- it showed what would happen, and also showed a plane being struck by something.

-After the "flashback" to the "dream within a dream", out to the right the same exact plane came, and got hit by a flash of light. At the same time, fire seemed to be raining down on the car...it wasn't solid either, but behaved as if it were liquid (like oil on fire)

-The plane exploded in midair, and part of it landed next to the road (the driver raced down the road, to get to the tunnel I assumed). After it landed, we went about 20 feet more with the car, but stopped because it felt like something held the vehicle back

-Some kind of liquid hit the windshield...it appeared red in the glare from the fires and the sky too (the fiery specks were larger and were raining down behind and in front of the truck).

It also seemed to me we called someone, and there response was something like "it's raining stuff the color of ketchup".

-At which point, I (dream body), started puking...it "felt" like maybe out of fear, or worry. I forced myself to wake up- last scene I could recall was the fire raining down, and the stuff on the windshield.

This dream was the most vivid experience that I could have had yet...and the images still haunt me

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've had three major recurring ones over the years:

In the 1st the world is empty, and the sky is bright red. Everything still exists but the people are all gone. I cannot tell what happened only that it looks as if earth has been evacuated. I walk to the ocean but it is empty, as if the tide went out and never came back.

In the 2nd there is a great flood of some sort. We are all on school buses trying to get away. Many are washed away by the floods or drown trying to get away in the surging waters. I'm never sure if the ocean has risen or if its due to rain.

In the last everything is decimated by advanced weapons. Specifically I remember a sonic beam that makes a deafening noise and leaves perfectly round holes in structures for miles. The big city I am in is in ruins, people seem to be confused as if it happened all of a sudden. They are hiding among the fallen buildings from whomever the invaders are.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
some other dreams I had not recently but vividly enough to remember to this day and apocalyptic in feeling.

i was in a tall building of some sort with other people. There was a loud rumbling and the building shook. It sounded like there was something flying close by, directly above the building. I ran to the window and there were numerous ships, some kind of flying aircraft overhead, darkening the skies and these paper notes started falling from the sky. i remember reading one but don't remember what it said. I remember feeling so sad that it was the end of everything and suddenly there was a bright light and I'm not in the building anymore, I'm looking at it and other buildings and they were all bending, bowing before the light that was coming.

I was out in a field and in the distance their is a patch of woods or forest. Suddenly I get the feeling to run and so I start to run as there is a ufo or something that comes out of the forest.

At the edge of a city, we are waiting in line for something. There are army tanks and soldiers. It felt like a refugee camp set out on the outskirts of the city. There is a tall chain link fence and on the other side of it, a large quarry. Strange that it was right beside a city.

There was a large crowd of people at the riverside. Everyone was their to see the fireworks but suddenly people were screaming and it was the end of the world.

I never bother too much with dreams I have after watching movies or anything else that I think could have influenced it. It's the ones that come out of nowhere that intrigue me and stay in my memory.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

This dream you had very much sounds like an interpretation of the other side. I read a book by Sylvia Browne on the other side and this is exactly the way she desrcibes the other side and how you enter it ie: via a shining globe type light and over there it is like earth only 1000 times more beautiful.
The grass is greener, nothing dies, there are no seasons. only a constant temperature of 78 degrees. You can travel about this earth like place with ease by just thinking about where you want to go and you go there.
You can take up vocations, jobs, or just carry on with your hobby. Everything is controlled with your on thoughts like building your own house by thought.
If you want to you can go back to earth as a reincarnation to fine tune your karma and learn from experiences there. You write your script as in you pick your mum and dad, your life and how it will pan out before you enter an earthling foetus.
Everything that happens to you has ben chosen by you to happen. That's why you get deja vu as it is just you being reminded of what you wrote in your script momentarily coming back into your consciousness for a brief second and you get that feeling that this has happened before.
Sorry I digressed a bit too much but I believe this is what your dream might have been telling you....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Not sure if this counts as apocalyptic but last night I received a strange message in my dream that said

'2010 is the year that the Jews will become what they always wanted to be'

It was really quite strange. I don't know where it came from and what to make of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
reply to post by GypsK

Everything that happens to you has ben chosen by you to happen. That's why you get deja vu as it is just you being reminded of what you wrote in your script momentarily coming back into your consciousness for a brief second and you get that feeling that this has happened before.

If this is true, then why is it usually subtle moments where deja-vu is experienced? As in, moments that aren't of any special nature and would be unlikely to be reminded planning decades before-hand.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I had a vivid dream when I was living in Vegas in 2008 of the moon dust falling towards the earth and then the Dollar crashed and people were running around trying to find food and it was total CHAOS here on Earth then the Earth began to Wobble and the moon Was coming closer. The waters became still with no waves and it began to heat up here on Earth. People were panicking and a bomb was set off on the Stratosphere it was Gold in my Dream. But then there were spaceships in the sky and people were being beamed up in them and I was hiding in fear. This was the FAKE Rapture! Please Flag if you think my dream has meaning

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join