It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want your apocalyptic dreams

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Can't believe I found this thread tonight...very coincidental

Last night it felt like one long story after another in my dreams, but I do recall very vividly a part of my dreaming.

I was in the city (I guess Sydney, Australia) and people were running around in a panic. There was screaming and yelling and I was knocked over by someone rushing passed, I fell forward on the footpath, putting my hands out to break my fall. I turned my head and looked up to the sky
to see large white, maybe grey, balls on fire falling all round. There were some people in uniforms grabbing random people and saying "You must come with me". The people were struggling to break free and were refusing to go.

The next part of the dream is a little disturbing because although I was
educated in private Catholic school by nuns, I do not practice a religion.

Back to the dream...

I was inside a large building with hundreds of people and we were told that we must admit to all our sins, we will not be saved and that God is coming. Then I saw God in my dream, he was giant like in stature, I felt so small in comparision in his presence as he sat on a large throne, he was wearing white robes and had longhair (similar to the many artistic impressions we see). I recall telling myself that "I am dreaming... this is not real" but God felt real and he looked right into me...he knew what I was thinking and he communicated to me that my dream was real.

It was uncomfortable and unnerving.

Let me stress again I am NOT religious

take care all
res

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian
reply to post by blupblup

Your dream makes me think of the plague. The old costumes, the religious books, the smell of death, the carts transporting dead bodies... Did you read at that time anything about the "black death"? It scares the day light out of me everytime i read, hear, or even think about it. In fact, I think i'm gonna have nightmares about it tonight

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Wallachian]

Nope i don't think i was reading about it.

I just remember it was one of THE most realistic "dreams" I've ever had.
It does sound kinda "Plaguey" i guess.... was a seriously freaky dream.
That's why it stuck with me all this time.

I've mulled over all the possible meanings and hidden religious meanings and so on over the years.... but i just think it was a random/weird dream.

What can ya do eh?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by blupblup

Spooky one dude!
You don't work at "The London Dungeons" do you?

I don't actually mate

That would have been fine... i could have put it down to that

But yeah.... this dream was freaky and scared the crap outta me..

Had i have woke up with straw in my bed or mud on my feet or something... i would have sh** myself i think

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
an Apocalyptic = revealing dream i had was as follows,

Enter into a giant white/ivory dome...(immmense like the Vikings indoor football stadium)
there's a spongy floor beneath my feet- like a wrestling mat

there are no echos in the place, its quiet, a seamless white canopy above and around me...

then appears in front of me is a reptilian skinned humanoid, green scales and really large, bugged-out eyes, with no pupils apparent as both the ovoid eyes were deep black...

this creature started attacking me for no reason... each of us were doing all sorts of high-kicking, Kung-Fu fighting (like you see in the flick'crouching tiger, hidden dragon ' of 2000)

as we were engaged in this struggle...i realized that this was becoming an endless fight as neither myself nor the reptile man were tiring
I thought to myself, this must end or all my waking life would be focused on continuing this battle.

Suddenly, a thought sprang into my head, from 'nowhere' i understood that if the creature were blinded...i could avoid the need to be in continuous conflict with this attacker...

so i mustered an enormous gulp of air and let loose with a high-frequency sonic blast, for what seemed several minutes in length...
as a result of the high-pitched & highly directed sonic Yell...the eyes of the creature crystallized and were opaque like eyes with cataracts....

My attacker groped around, stumbled to-and-fro...flailing away at empty space as i had stood back, creating space & distance from the now blinded reptile man attacker.

as far as i know, it is still flailing away aimlessly at empty space, as i am now in different places than where i left 'IT', in that domed arena some 20 years ago

[edit on 1-11-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
TextHello everyone, I am new here, as I normally do not participate in "forums" of any kind, BUT I believe that this information may be helpful to others, so here I go
When I was nine years old, I realized that I was "predicting" events in my sleep in which would occur the following day. One evening, I dreamed that I murdered my mother and it scared me so badly that I dropped down on my knees and pleaded with God to take this "whatever it was" away, as I did not want it, it was beginning to frighten me. From what I can remember, I did not have any additional premonitional dreams until I was around twenty-one years of age. At, or around twenty-one years old, I then began dreaming VERY vividly of apocalyptic events. I believed in God, but I didn't know anything else regarding the next coming, etc. Again, I was twenty-one, as that was the last thing on my mind at that time
I dreamed of "meteors" flying towards earth, I dreamed of A LOT of fire....houses been hit from meteors and from some other means of fire. These "dreams" were VERY vivid dreams, I now call them "visions". As time went on, the dreams became more intense. I dreamed of tidal waves and ocean water everywhere. I dreamed once that I was outside and looked up and the ocean was "in the sky". After several years of having these dreams "visions", now in my thirties, I started doing a lot of research. AND I finally came to the conclusion that something terrible would happen in my lifetime and that apparently God was trying to warn me. I had a "vision" of a HUGE tidalwave that pulled me under while standing at the edge of the ocean. The dream was so intense and vivid, that I actually "felt" death, and accepted it while being drowned underneath the tidal wave. I would say that for the last four years, the majority of my apocalyptic dreams have included LOTS of water, and HUGE tidal waves. I do realize that God gave us the rainbow to signify that he would never destroy the earth again with water, but I do believe that water will play a significant role during the end of days, or "2012". Over the last few years, while in the process of doing my research on "armageddon" or "the end of days", I stumbled upon subjects such as the mayans prediction of "2012", "Nibiru", biblical quotings, and above all, the possibility of a "POLAR SHIFT". I was so stunned by what I had found that I was just in total shock! The fire, the water, all that I had dreamed of, bringing us all to the brink of extinction was all there. Now "2012"... I most definitely believe that my visions will take place on that date and that we will experience a "polar shift" which would bring the world very close to extinction.... To be continued, too short on characters...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Part two of two

Now that you have some background in regards to my dreams or "visions", I wish to share the "vision" that I had during my sleep early this morning (November 6, 2009, 4:00 a.m.). I would have to say that this was the most intense vision that I have ever had during my sleep.
I dreamed that it was evening time, dark, and I was in the back yard of the house that I actually grew up in. I looked up into the dark sky and saw all of our satellites (all satellites which are now used for means of communications) moving closer to the ground, I noticed the stars getting closer, and I saw "pod-like" saucers of various colors. And I knew that this was it, the end of the earth. All of a sudden a "pod-like" structure appeared from nowhere and I was in it, along with my youngest son. It was very small, just large enough for myself and my son. It had large windows in the front. I shut my eyes and then heard a super LOUD "bang" and I knew then that it was all over (for mankind). As soon as I heard that loud noise, I was "swept" up in this "pod", yet at a super speed. I felt everything, I had all of my senses, it WAS real! I was then in the universe, I saw the stars, the planets, and I was so sad because I knew everyone else was GONE. I felt so much sorrow! I felt so alone, although my son was with me. It seemed like I traveled through space for some time until coming upon a "planet"? It was so bright, then a gentleman appeared before me, never saw him before in my life, he knew I was afraid, but he tried to calm me, and told me that it would be o.k. and said that "this will be your home now". This "city" was unbelievable! It reminded me of the structure that was created in the movie "Contact". Except that there were like "subway/trains" moving all about inside of this structure, I was guessing for traveling purposes for whoever lived there to get from point "A" to point "B". I realized that it was a "city" and that I would have to spend forever there. It was so bright there, wherever I was, much moreso than here on earth. I was still scared and missed my family so much. I then awoke while asking "am I alive" "am I alive". I repeatedly asked that until I awoke my husband.
I'm not sure if it's possible, but I believe that I actually (literally) went to wherever it was in my dream. Obviously via mind, not body, but my question is, could this be where I will be going in 2012? Is there a "planet" or "celestial place" somewhere in time where God, or whomever has chosen for particular individuals to go on that date December 21, 2012?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
My dream was split up in a couple of different fragments which each pertained to the same overall theme.

There was a end world event. Something of epic proportions that was taking place. In one fragment of the dream, I was sitting in a type of classroom but we were all speaking of our ideas on how we should go about to ensure our survivability. I began philosophizing on complete unity and love. I was also cracking some jokes about the whole scenario. Strangely, there was this girl that I hadn't seen in a long time. I don't talk to her at all, I just happened to see her the day before at a party. She was the only person I recognized in my dream. She was sitting there, just smiling and keeping eye contact. Beautiful smile. A day after, she actually sent me a message about how my Halloween costume was hilarious and how she was looking for me. (I don't ever talk to her. I just said hi to her at the party)

Fragment two, I found myself in a strange subway station, everyone is panicking trying to get somewhere, waiting for something. I was in a room before you get to the trains.. Out of the blue, I realized what "god" meant.. The love and the essence of the universe that is contained in everyone. As soon as I came to this realization, the once blurry people became bright, beautiful, and I was engulfed in vibrations and ecstasy. Soon I found myself walking towards a door when I noticed a strange middle eastern man that scurried into the same door that led to where the trains were. I felt something different about this person.. something evil. I looked at his eyes, and they looked angry. He seemed lacking what I sensed in the others. I turned to him, and I asked, "Why can't you accept and love all that is?" He turned around and gave me the most horrible feelings in my heart and his pupils slit up. I then put my hand over his face and he began attacking me. Forked tongue and sharp teeth. Someone was assisting me, yet I it was not enough. I shouldn't have confronted this being physically; I sunk down to his level, and he could end my life at that point.

Fragment three, I am standing in some type of ditch near a car in an open field in the middle of the night with a couple of friends. They began asking tons of questions and I felt like I was leading them. Soon I pointed to the sky and told them to look. There far up in the dark sky was a beautiful aqueous ship. I don't know how I can describe the majestic beauty of it. It had a shape like some type of oval balloon with a fin. In the back top of it; I distinguished a strange gyroscopic device inside the middle of it that kept spinning.. Perhaps keeping it sustained. Soon I told those that were with me that those ships belonged to us. I felt a strange affinity for the ships as though they were alive in a sense and giving hope. Soon, the ship started moving around and then it managed to somehow open up a "plasma-electricityish" kind of hole in the middle of the sky. It started cruising in a small perimeter and then all of a sudden it just shot into the hole and completely disappeared.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Reptilian Ph.D]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
How much you give me for 'em?
Kidding....

No seriously, mine are too doomy.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I had a good one a while back, a little less than a month ago. I was with my friends and we were in a city we saw a bunch of people getting sick, coughing, throwing up. The disease was spreading and the whole city turned to chaos. I was trying to figure out what was going on and everyone in my group of friends was speculating. Some said it was God's judgement, others that swine flu had mutated, I said it was the long awaited Zombie Apocalypse.

Eventually I called my Dad, who is a taxi driver, and we piled into his cab and left, traffic was pretty heavy. I remember looking up and seeing the planes falling out of the sky, one of them headed towards us, we got out of the cab and ran. I remember feeling the heat from the explosion as the plane crashed behind us and then I was thrown by the shockwave. When I woke up my pillow was on top of my head and I remember thinking it was a piece of debris before realizing I was awake and it was all a dream.

I don't think its really going to happen or anything but I remember thinking how awesome a dream it was (nightmares like this stopped being scary when I was 12) and how cool it was I could feel the heat and shockwave of the explosion throw me.

My favorite apocalyptic dream ever comes from my childhood and goes like this:

God comes down from Heaven and places as giant mountain of ice cream on the Earth and says that when the ice cream melts it will be time for the world to end.

As a kid I had the ice cream dream at least a dozen times or more, in some dreams I was eating the ice cream mountain and then felt guilty about it for speeding up the end of the world

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I had a dream last night and was given this information that Mabus was coming

to Earth and I woke up from the dream and then woke up my wife and I told

her to remember the name Mabus and that he is coming to Earth and I must

tell the people. I knew I was being fed this information in my dream and

Mabus coming would not be a good day for Earth.

I have never ever heard the name Mabus and I knew before I Googled the

name Mabus what it was gong to say. All I know I am suppose to tell

humanity on Earth given to me in a dream that Mabus is coming to prepare

for his arrival. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Last night was the strangest and most lucid dream I have had for a while.
There were a group of us mixed in with thousands of others and we were all refugees in a built up roofed area. It was raining outside and looking out of grimy windows I could see a wrecked cityscape.

The sky was overcast and dark. Inside and al around people were all talking and milling about and as the dream progressed some of us began to explore our surroundings because we had been expecting help to come that never did. The building we were in was huge and on many levels. It was in a terrible state of disrepair and I noted that there were many soaked areas from broken pipes some of which to my horror were sewage pipes.

One man ahead of me said he could hear a baby crying in a bathroom and as he went in he screamed and was attacked by something so ferocious that the attack splashed blood out of the door. In my panic I locked the door without seeing the attacker or victim and ran down a corridor back to the crowds of people that were milling around in the main lobby. That was a nightmare in itself because the layout of the place seemed to have changed so for a while I was running up to dead ends and locked doors.

I got involved in a conversation with a group of people who seemed to be friends and we talked about our plans if no help came from the military. It was so detailed that some of the group burst into tears and I remember trying to buoy them up by telling dumb jokes and giving a hug to a young dark haired woman who could not find her father. I was telling her that it was going to be OK and that her dad was probably in another part of the building watching with another group.

After a while some of the people in the lobby began to get sick, a sickness akin to a hemorrhagic disease that caused bruising and bleeding. As this disease progressed, the afflicted began to get aggressive and before long those of us who were not afflicted began to quarantine the others. As more and more people got sick and got aggressive we found that we had to head to the higher levels of the building because the lobby was no longer safe and because it was too open to danger.

Eventually the diseased people could be heard a few floors below us fighting among themselves and attacking those who had not been able to find a safe area. It had become a zombie dream but the few of us who had survived what seemed like many hours – the dream was a doozy. I looked out of one of the windows to see two huge mushroom clouds reaching up into a grim sky. Above the mushroom clouds were two huge disc like machines. These machines were huge and easily matched the circumference of the ascending mushroom clouds.

Not long after seeing this my own group began to get sick and I looked at my arms to find my skin blistering and peeling horribly.

At this point I woke up, the time was about 03:30 and I have been having many dreams of this nature, some I remember and some are very vague.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
When I was a teenager I used to get these damn things all the time. It got to the point where I would use methods of preventing REM sleep (Ironically one of those methods was playing music by R.E.M. next to my head while I slept)

What stands out first is the "wasteland" dream. I'm part of a pack of survivors. The sky is overcast and the rain is constant. Constant. Everywhere around us is an expanse of mud, like a tidal flat or something. Beneath the mud is the ruins of civilization - broken refar sticks up like some sort of weird forest, and we use it for weapons. Specifically, we use it to hunt people. There's nothing to eat except other people. The mud is poison, the water is brackish, and all that's left are these tribes of ragged survivors, using each other as cattle. I don't remember too many "plot points" of it... I was so freaked out by having vivid, detailed dreams of cannibalism that I kinda blocked out the finer details.

Another one is like a precursor or companion to that. Same eternal rain, but this time in a crumbling cityscape. Think "Akira" Meets "Highlander 2" (and then forget about Highlander 2 again, for your own health). Larger tribes of people eke out an existence in this. The weird part is that it segue'd into a weird sort of game, like polo, only with jet skis. The ocean is dead, the water is oily, and we're playing this stupid, and very lethal game on it - you're allowed to attack the other team. And then this wafe rises up, and for some reason there are holes in it, like the water's stretched too thin or something, and I wake up.

The last one I remember clearly is a little more "mundane". My mother is dead. Someone or something killed her. I grab my little sister and run for the door. Outside is pure chaos. Sirens and people screaming and running. The streets are broken and there's smoke all over. I never know what it is we're running from. War? Plague? All I know is i have to save my little sister, I have to get away. We're running though the woods behind my grandmother's house, an my mother's alive again. She takes us home, embraces us, and I see in a mirror that she's dead, a withered husk mummy-thing. I can't save my sister from it, and I haul ass out of there. Next thing I know, I'm in uniform and armed with some sort of gun, waiting for "the enemy" to come trhough the smoke.

Another one I've had frequently, even into adulthood isn't really apocalyptic as just weird. My family and I - and it's not always "my" family, usually just dream-figures - are on an Island. And we're being hunted by the natives, who divide their tribes by how they decorate their faces - the most dangerous ones wear a headdress of red feathers and cover their faces in pulped grass and leaves, while the "friendly" ones cover their faces in grey clay and weir their hair long. The oddest thing is that it's a running "series" that always picks up from where it last left off, even if it's been years. It's not apocalyptic, except for the fact the Island has a volcano in immediate danger of blowing.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sorry if this is off topic. I haven't had any apocalyptic dreams lately, more apocalyptic thoughts. for the last few months i'd just be walking around, doing mundane things like shopping or reading a book, and all of a sudden i get this feeling. Its sudden, out of nowhere. The best way to describe it is a certainty that the world is about to end. Its such a powerful feeling that no matter what i do it stops me dead in my tracks. Sometimesmy internal dialogue is interupted by 'THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD'!
Very strange as i dont believe the world will end in 2012, im a consiousness shift believer...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i live in new york and have a reaccuring dream where my father comes to visit me. we're sitting outside at a cafe when we see a flash. everyone is confused, i jump up and turn around, there is either no sound or the sound is so loud it is almost silent? i see glimpse of a wave of destruction feel myself rise slightly into the air and the dream is over. i've always assumed its a nuclear attack dream.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY FELT THIS FOR THE LAST MONTH or so. i have come to ignore it.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

i have heard that a name similar to mawby or mawbus is supposed to be an anti-christ figure.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by amari

i have heard that a name similar to mawby or mawbus is supposed to be an anti-christ figure.

When I googled Mabus it told of Mabus being the anti Christ and Nostradamus

predicting the name Mabus as the anti Christ. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The last apopalyptic dream I had was of having to live in a fema trailer. Anyway some members of my family were missing and I remember feeling very sad about that and wanting to go look for them.

The trailers were in a wooded area. I did not see any signs of natural catastrophe or nuclear disaster but I had a feeling that the world had changed.

There were military people around who were not friendly and did not want us to go anywhere. They would shoot you if you tried to leave the area of the trailers.

And I remember plotting my escape. And then the dream ends.

This is a recurring dream that I've had for several years now and it's pretty much the same each time.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
had another one last night.

i wake up, pop a snus, disoriented. the city sounds outside are much louder than normal. assume there's some construction going on. turn on the tv. its my morning news. the headline is WW3? i look outside. cars are floating off the ground. people are running around looting and literally killing eachother in the middle of the street.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I had a major one right before the financial collapse started.

I dreamed of a big wheel, creaking and turning.
I recognized it as the wheel of fortune, like on a tarot card.

Then I saw a future of everyone being so poor - people were without shoes, people were without food - people were hungry, there was no work, and the young adults were signing up to go fight in the war simply so they could EAT without worry.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join