It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro's sister worked for CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Fidel Castro's sister worked for CIA

www.heraldsun.com.au

THE younger sister of Fidel and Raul Castro, Juanita Castro, collaborated with the US Central Intelligence Agency against her brothers' rule in Cuba before going into exile in Miami in 1964, she said today.

Juanita Castro, 76, who has not spoken to either of her brothers for more than four decades, made the revelation to the Spanish-language TV channel Univision-Noticias 23 on the eve of the publication of her memoirs about Fidel and Raul Castro.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Publication of a book means that it's a way to raise cash from any kind of publicity?

She told Collins said that one day a person close to both her and Fidel Castro brought her an invitation from the CIA asking her to collaborate with the US spy agency.

I wonder if it was printed on party-invite stationary?

That's her side of it, so it only leaves us to wonder what the truth really was. With the CIA implicated, the truth probably won't be known.

Anyway, it's good to see that the Castro family is as dysfunctional as most others - those damned black sheep sisters getting in the way of pursuing power.

www.heraldsun.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
One thing is for sure, despite who her brothers are she is a very well liked and well respected person here in Miami.

She owns a small but busy pharmacy on South West Eigth Street here in the heart of the Cuban district and a fair bit of property around town.

Her employees enjoy working for her, and she is very hard working and industrius. Most of the Cubans who left when Castro took over are.

She isn't the type of person to lie or make up stories. Chances are what ever she is saying in her book is true.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks for the insight. I'm more ready to believe some personal knowledge before something that's been printed.

Good luck to her then for being a pain-in-the-arse little sister!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
My mom is going to get a hell of a kick out of this story.
Nice find. Though I gotta tell ya, some of us already had
our suspicions, and today they've been confirmed.

new topics

top topics

join