It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any shows like coast to coast am?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
are there any shows like coast to coast am on the radio i can listen too. im looking for something eastern time. coast2coast here in connecticut is on from 1am-5am. im looking for something that comes on earlier.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I would recommend Alex Jones at Infowars.com, however he can be a fear mongerer and sometimes be just flat out wrong. However he does have a show that is similiar to Coast to Coast. Listen at your discretion!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Try www.blackvaultradio.com...

There's a lot of choice, mostly creppy shows but there are some pretty good ones.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Can you stream shows?

THere's paranormal podcast, and rense.com shows.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
No i dont belive this...It cant be a UFO...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
RadioTime.com is a great site for streaming radio. You can search through it to find all kinds of radio shows. I think you may also be able to hear Coast to Coast at an earlier time (the previous night's show) throughout the day. Here's a link:

radiotime.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
There were two that were pretty good, namely Laura Lee Radio, and Richard Syrett.

Sadly, I don't think either of these are still around anymore, but if you look in the right places you can find archives of their stuff.

I too have been looking for more shows like C2C.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
It's a free podcast, but I highly recommend Mysterious Universe. They cover a wide variety of topics, and it's one of the best podcasts out there if you like ATS. Find out more at mysteriousuniverse.org

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Saw some good info on it. They had Cliff High (Webbot) on it

Republic Broadcasting Network

if you want to find related sites to a certain topic, like coasttocoastam.com just enter the website here...
find related...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I enjoy C2C but after a few months you realize it's the same 20 guests who keep coming on the show and rehashing the same information. I really enjoyed it until the repetitiveness kicked in.

new topics

top topics

join