It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi introducing a bill to ban Fox News,,,,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The entire right wing base has been built on lies like this one. I can't understand how people who support them continue to do so when they see over and over again that they are being lied to and manipulated.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Lol cuase the left wing doesnt ever lie! I mean Pelosi didnt lie about knowing about torture the cia was out to get her! And she totally didnt introduce a bill to clean up the bay area just because her husband had a rental property there... And she absolutely didnt fake cry on national tv so that people would feel bad for saying mean things about democrats.

Noo its all those right wingers and their lies...
grow up guy both parties are the biggest scam since the fabled Ponzi himself

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think this is funny as hell.

Now the evil Democrats are "trying to silence the media and they're taking away our rights"

All this crying and whining about this stuff, but the outraged on this board seem to forget the blockades to information access by the Bush white house.

Oh, and then there's always the....

-Patriot act
-Torture
-Outing of a CIA operative because her husband wrote unflattering items
-No access to visitors logs to white house and VP mansion
-No access to white house aids

If you're going to be pissed about this, fine, be pissed. But don't be outraged ONLY by the Democrats actions, because NONE of this is new, it's all taken place before, Remember, in the BUSH administration.

If both sides do it, and you only speak out against one specific offender, then you are all hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yup I got hoaxed...sorry guys and gals ...didn't do it intentionally. I didnt do my fact checking...no excuse

[edit on 26-10-2009 by djvexd]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join