It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Protective Services give more rights to Illegal Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is the truth and I need all your help to re do this right.

My girlfriend had her son taken away from by CPS and given to the Abuser. Really. This happen to her because she was hit by the father and she decided to hit back against the abuser. But it wasn't the man who was put into handcuffs, it was the one who lost the fight and get this, she's in a wheelchair. After that fateful day back on Aug 3rd, she has only seen her son a handful of times.
The CPS investigator never contacted her except once. Never interviewed her doctors, never ever even interviewed her friends and the people she meets on a regular basis. For these people would have told of a happy little boy who stayed with his mother while she went to her doctors; went shopping and would ride on the her powered wheelchair. She has a bad back. For the CPS investigator never did. now she goes to these same places and every one ask her, where Poncho, where's Poncho. And she cries because she doesn't know where he is. He's only 3 1/2 yrs old. And she calls and calls the CPS investigator but Tanja, the mother only gets the answering machine.

Back in September, I started to put craigslist adds for prayers because thats all I could do. And since that day, she has only seen her son a handfull of times. Raul, the Father, refuses to let mother and son visit. He's and Illegal Alien from Mexico. Also since that day, the Investigator has finally given the casy to Family Base Services. That was Monday October 19th. But since that day we haven't seen or even heard anything back from the Case Investigator or the Family base social worker.

The last several Visit were anything but nice. I saw the Father and the contempt he has in his eyes towards Tanja. On October 20th, They had a visit. But this time a nun I met accompanied Tanja. She spoke in Spannish with Raul. After that visit, she told me that Raul goal is to become a legal citizen in the US. That is why he met Tanja and fathered a Child with her. Now since Tanja won't comply with his demands, he now hold the son hostage with Child Procetive Services Help. The Sister told me that Raul only sees the son as a piece of property and told her that he'll take him back to Mexico to work on his farm.

Since that visit by both CPS and the Mother and son visit, nothing has happened. So Now, since I'm vurtually powerless to do anything but to ask all of you who read this message to pray for the safe return of Poncho to this mother. And to do this consciousness experiment at 5pm Central Standard time everday until Poncho comes home.

Please Follow these Steps...
1.Close your eyes and clear your mind. Empty it of thoughts.
2.Focus on the Mother, Tanja being with her son Poncho back home with his mother. 3.Do this for at least 5 minutes or so for at least a week. Or please do it until He's home with his mother.

This is all I can do, so I hope all who reads this sends it out to everyone they know.

Thanks for all of your help. This is the only think I can do to help her in this method. I have help her to get her own place and I help her with food and money.

I also would like to thank all of those who read this to say thanks for doing these experiments. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
My girlfriend had her son taken away from by CPS and given to the Abuser. Really.

I'm told that's common. In fact when I was a child, I was nearly taken from my parents by CPS, because they ratted on a law enforcement official who was a neighbor of ours and was sexually molesting his sons. He made false counter-allegations. They left him alone and came and interviewed me at school to see if they could take me from my parents.

Luckily I was very street smart, even in kindergarten- i'd already been to several shrinks and watched my parents try to follow a couple of do it yourself child psychology books, and I was really good at seeming normal, at least in an interview setting (than god they didn't follow me around on the playground, where if I wasn't moping in a corner by myself I was fighting with bigger kids over any problem that arose).

I didn't get everything that was going on, but I knew that they were up to something and that they weren't friendly towards my family. I read those suits like a polygraph and gave them all the right answers, lying through my teeth half the time (my parents never did anything to me, but I knew i did have some issuess and I somehow just knew that some of those questions were bad news for me, so I played dumb, ducked, evaded, and lied until they left scratching their heads and not knowing what the hell to think or who to believe). They tried the dolls, the coloring books, all that crap- but they're idiots. Even 5 year old Vagbond knew what they were looking for and made sure not to do or say anything suspicious. If I could be anyone I wanted, who would I be... oh that's easy, my buddy richard- his family has a pool. Oh, or maybe anybody in the whole wide world as long as they have friends who aren't grownups and don't get picked on. Gee, which answer is best? Not exactly rocket science. The only way to get in trouble with CPS is to feel like you haven't done anything wrong- I imagine then you wouldn't present yourself as carefully as I did.

And although my parents were fine, I definitely pulled a fast one on CPS. I don't want to get into the details, but if they were worth their salt they would have taken about 30 seconds to figure out that I was severely screwed up and they definitely would have busted somebody- whether it would have been the right people or my innocent parents i can't even guess.

Matter of fact, the very next year I almost ended up in inpatient psychiatric treatment because I would burst into tears and beat the holy crap out of anyone who messed with me even slightly- hell i even tried to stab somebody in 1st grade just for making fun of me. That's the extent of what CPS can miss when it's standing right in front of them.

But CPS sat alone, without lawyers or parents present, across the table from a 5 year old who had more pent up rage and sexual shame than most teenagers, and never had the foggiest clue of it. So much for them.

HOWEVER, the illegal immigrant aspect really seems irrelevant to me. Citizenship status has nothing to do with parenting. Would the situation be any more acceptable if Raul was an American citizen who saw his child as property? I don't think so. So I can't help but feel like that's almost race-baiting.

I've seen and heard many similar horror stories where all the players were white American citizens. And the common denominator isn't political correctness or racism or anything like that- it's that a bunch of childless bureaucrats who have never seen the gritty truth of the real world think they know better than families.

All they accomplished was to make sure that I beat the holy crap out of that cop's kids (including the one that was 3 years older than me) every single time I met them for the next four years, until my family left town (poor S.O.B. was in junior high and still getting sucker punched and beaten down by a 5th grader... bet he LOVES the good people at CPS for that).

Then I came back to town in highschool and the first thing i did was meet one of the cop's kids in my math class and beat him up again, because I wanted to be sure he would never dare talk to me or anyone else about the bad old days. Top notch work CPS: Let the bad guys go and leave one messed up kid battering another one senseless for rest of the decade because he's afraid he'll get taken away from his family if the issue doesn't stay burried.

But I repeat, knowing what I know about the system, the whole immigrant angle simply falls on deaf ears over here.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well I agree "The Vagabond" about the part of the Illegal Alien. I had a similar run in with CPS when I was little too. I'm just tired of seeing my girlfriend cry every night. So I'm using the resources such as this to ask for help. Also I'll never ever call CPS ever. This innicent is just the final nail in the coffin. If I see a kid and I think he's getting abused. I'm not doing anything at all,
and looking the other way.

When I did the mental Experiment this evening at 5pm. I felt that there was a few out there helping out. I'll know by tomorrow afternoon to see if it had any effect.

If you don't know what to do yet, just follow these instructions Please....
2.Focus on the Mother, Tanja being with her son Poncho back home with his mother. 3.Do this for at least 5 minutes or so for at least a week. Or please do it until He's home with his mother.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Update:
Thanks to all your efforts, this is what has happen so far....

The new case worker has been getting to the bottom of this case since Monday. I'll refer to her as Rachael to protect her name. She gave me and Franciscan Nun a phone call. She told me that she was going to see Raul, the father and see how Poncho, the child was doing.

Today, Tanja gets a phone call from Rachael. She tells Tanja that she was hung up by Raul 4 times yesterday and that when she finally talked to her, Raul talked in English. After a few minutes into the phone call, Raul started to speak in spannish, only after he learned who Rachael was.

Well tomorrow at 10AM, Rachael is comming over to have a meeting with Tanja and her aunt Terri. We hope that the meeting will remove poncho and put him with Aunt Terri. We can only hope that Raul don't run between now and then.

So to all those who has been helping me, please keep going. I'll be keeping you guys updated on your progress and your help on the situation. I'll won't be present during those meeting because I have to take parenting classes. So please keep at it, and thanks for all your help.

And Keep it up...
Please Follow these Steps... 1.Close your eyes and clear your mind. Empty it of thoughts. 2.Focus on the Mother, Tanja being with her son Poncho back home with his mother. 3.Do this for at least 5 minutes or so for at least a week. Or please do it until He's home with his mother.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Aside from prayer, might I suggest you cultivate a relationship with the nun who seems willing to help.

Actions are necessary as well as faith.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Aside from prayer, might I suggest you cultivate a relationship with the nun who seems willing to help.

Actions are necessary as well as faith.

Oh I have. She's a friend of mine. Were business parners too...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Update:

Well thanks to your efforts, The new case worker Rachael is doing an investigation than what the previous one did. She saw video of the visit we manage to get on tape. Apparently something about using a knife to cut the childs finger nails made her realize. Now we must wait paciently for Monday. When Poncho is in Tanja's arms for good is when I'll be stopping this thing.

Daniel

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
First off I would like to apologize for everything that you are going through. I am going through a battle with CPS and their apathy regarding my 3 1/2 yr old son as well. My child's father is also an abuser and CPS has sided with him as well and closed a case the head of pediatrics at children's hospital opened against my child's father in August of 2009. My son has severe asthma and his father (drug addict and alcoholic) does not give my son his daily medications that result in my son having to be admitted for 3 days at Children's Hospital because he cannot breathe. The first CPS case worker actually closed the case stating "unfounded claims" as well as telling me, "the head of pediatrics hold no validity with me." I was so furious I wrote a letter to Susan Dreyfus at askdshs.wa.gov detailing everything that happened and how outrageous the CPS worker (Carol Shaw) was that I had dealt with. 3 days later, my case was re opened and re assigned. Although that small victory was made, they are still siding with my very abusive ex and the head of this case actually said, "alcoholics and drug addicts can be very good parents." I have written more letters about the issue and I am researching lawyers. I suggest you do the same. Have your gf go to court and file a protection order that includes Poncho. Get witness statements and witnesses to go with you to court to show validity in her ex's abuse. Be truthful and factual and make sure to draw parallels between abusers and their manipulative tactics. This will at least place her son in her home temporarily while protecting her from Raul. After you get this temporary order, bring it with you to family court and file for full custody (its a long battle, but worth it). Bring police reports, protection orders, as many witness statements from people who have observed your gf interaction with the child and a domestic violence advocate (you can find one at any dshs office or local pd) and have them go with her to court.

I will be praying for you and your family and my best suggestion after having such a similar situation, familiarize yourself with CPS limitations, and write letters!!!! Keep in contact with Susan Dreyfus, Christine Gregoire and anyone else in charge of CPS. Write down everything in detail and make sure you are holding CPS accountable for following through with every step. Have a Domestic Violence advocate with you in every meeting. They really help keep these case workers from bending rules and being manipulative.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Update:
Well yesterday we were suppose to have a meeting. But the meeting didn't happen at all. You see the social Worker Rachael made a meeting to take place, a visit between Poncho and the mother Tanja. But That didn't occur at all. The Father, Raul never showed up at all. However we did discovered there's a roommate living in the old address.
In some ways we were hoping that he wouldn't show up to make CPS move to get the child away from him. Since he didn't show up for the visit, well see what happens.

And Keep it up...
1.Close your eyes and clear your mind. Empty it of thoughts. 2.Focus on the Mother, Tanja being with her son Poncho back home with his mother. 3.Do this for at least 5 minutes or so for at least a week. Or please do it until He's home with his mother.

I don't always do them at the time, but i do them when I can....

As for your fight sir in Washington State, your in my prayers...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
First of all, she has rights to contest cps and can file an appeal with the court system. There are also legal aides out there to help people deal with an unresponsive government office.

Next right your county councilman, the director of cps, and next the governor about the handlign of this case, and how the cps worker has not given your gf any ability to contest the decision of cps.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The Father, Raul is likely to flee to Mexico with Poncho.

Illegals do this all the time in custody cases because the government of Mexico will not send the child back if the father is a Mexican national.

Make sure the case worker knows this. The best way is to give the CPS case workers a written statement claiming the father told them he would and do it with a third party witness like the nun there so that CPS cannot claim you never told them.

Then if he does flee they can go into federal court to get custody back and CPS will find there word will hold little weight in federal court.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Not Right now though. I saw his truck in the driveway and himself when I was helping Tanja's Old neighborhood clean out his flooded house.

I saw it this Sunday.

No new Update though. I keep praying and the consciousness experiment everyday

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Update:

Well finally some good news to report. For once Rachael at CPS has decided to have the visit at the CPS office for once. Tanja was asking for this since the beginning. The meeting will take place this monday at 9:30 AM in the morning. Its ironic that this same office is right next to our Local INS office here in town. So It is now that I'm asking every one of you who choose to help us out to do the conscious experiments between 9 and 10 AM. I will tell you how the visit goes and if any new developments in the progress of this case.

As always I ask people to do the following
2.Focus on the Mother, Tanja being with her son Poncho back home with his mother.
3.Do this for at least 5 minutes or so for at least a week. Or please do it until He's home with his mother.
4.Please do this experiment between the hr's of 9 and 10 AM CST.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Update:

Well I've tried. I tried out of love and justice. And yet I feel that the battle isn't over. I don't know what to do, but to continue to do the insane thing and expect to a different result. A fact of being human.

Well Raul put a Temporary protective order on Tanja. We go to court on Tuesday. I tried to use all my resources against him and to try to get a lawyer too. But no one will help out at all. Nobody will help out at all.

I also found out some things to, I can only hope that the Judge listens to our pleas.

Raul got the lawyer from the same place you go if your a victim of domestic Violence.

I'm not going to give up, but I'm damn Close

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Update:

Well she went to the hearing and the abuser was there. A short stocky dude who has no soul or at least has no consciousness. He look over at me and in the hallway, I stared back and hopefully I got the message, don't mess with me.

Well with out a lawyer she won. I was a witness so I wasn't allowed to be inside the court room. But she one. She did it all by her self. She not only made a fool out of the Lawyer, which by the way is a free lawyer from the Family Crisis Center, but she beat him.

now its up to CPS to move there overworked butts and get her apartment approved for the baby. I don't care, but I believe that you all made this possible. Please keep it up.

As always I ask people to do the following
1.Close your eyes and clear your mind. Empty it of thoughts. Relax your entire body.
2.Focus on the Mother, Tanja being with her son Poncho back home with his mother.
3.Do this for at least 5 minutes or so for at least a week. Or please do it until He's home with his mother.
4.Please do this experiment between the hr's of 9 and 10 AM CST.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Update:

Well after she won the case, CPS gave her the Anger Management Classes she needed to take. And Also Granted Overnight Visit. But when she went to pick up her son Monday, she was assaulted by the Father Raul.

She had somebody with her who witness the assault. They called the Sheriff's department and guess what happened. No, she didn't get her son back that day.
The Sheriff gave rights to the illegal alien Raul. Thats right. When the Sheriff Arrived, he spoke with Raul. Raul told them that he didn't feel safe to let the boy go with her. Another lie.
Tanja pleaded with the officer and even showed him the court paper's telling him that she had every right to be with the child and it was safe to do so. But he would not even notice them at all.

There going to try again next week and I don't think anything will happen at all.

Lately I haven't been able to do the Experiments at all. My mind is racing around and around and I wish I had the super powers of Hancock to deal with this person. I'll try again tonight to do it, and the next few days. It makes me Angry and so fed up that I'm powerless to do anything at all. It really does.

For those who did these experiments, thanks for all your help and all of your prayers.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Update:

For once some good news. Last night, I saw Pancho with his mom last night. From what I hear, he home for good.

But also last night, The father came by and told lies to the neighbors about how he mistreats the kid and so on. He came by there and waited by the front door of Tanja's apartment. I heard the phone call from her about the situation at around 5:45 PM yesterday. I got there around 6:30 and the cops didn't show up until 7PM. But when they did showed up, they'd showed up in force. The went into the apartment to investigate the house. The cop said, "it lived in." They said told raul to leave and if they catch him again at that location, they will arrest him. This time it was the SAPD, the the Bexar County Sheriffs department.

I waited across the street and saw him speed away from the scene. I'm surprised that they didn't pull him over for reckless driving. Today, she has a meeting with CPS case Worker, Rachael. Well see how things go.

Thanks for all making this possible.

top topics

join