It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Questioning MSNBC or Fox News are Stupid Ignorant Conspiracy Theorists that need a Good Educa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This statement was made by my History Professor in the class when I stated my opinion that The News Networks (Fox and MSNBC) are nothing more than mouthpiece for Republican and Democratic parties respectively. I made the following video for him in the hope that he watches it before making such idiotic claims.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

wow your teacher is really stupid. He should take a critical thinking class, he needs that. Any educated individual should know by now that only about 5 companies are in charge of the big TV media and that FOX news is especially prone to lying and deceiving the public. (same thing goes to MSNBC).

Just ask him things about history, such as "what was the main reason for the civil war?" or "what is the name of the false flag operation that was not implemented to attack Cuba?".

If he really is a history professor worth his salt then he won't give the usual (wrong) answers to these questions. Hopefully he is at least knowledgeable about his subject.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by newworld

He's apparently an Obamabot.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25
reply to post by newworld

He's apparently an Obamabot.

I don't really see why you would say that, but of course you know your teacher better than I do.

It seems to me like he's just another of the brainwashed masses, not too surprising. "Stupid, ignorant conspiracy theorists?" I would take anything he says with a grain of salt. Back when I was in college, most of my political science teachers would not only tell us about the media's inherent bias, but also about its propensity to 'distort' the truth.

I would imagine he watches a bit too much TV himself. Perhaps you should show him this:

As you can see, MSM viewers do not exactly stack up well in their overall knowledge of current events. Daily Show viewers top out the TV networks, Newspaper websites are also high up there. CNN is closer to the bottom, and Fox news is just about the lowest, beating out only morning shows and local news.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Explanation: The external image link is not resolvable from my end in Australia!

RE:"This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage."

Any suggestions on how I gain permission to view?

Personal Disclosure: I pinged and its fine! I tracert and its fine!
I tried just 1st bit of webaddy and I get the 403 error again!

P.S. tracert returned these 3 IP's at end of the trace....

12 283 ms 282 ms 284 ms unknown.hwng.net [209.197.1.150]
13 283 ms 283 ms 281 ms ve1006.ar2.dc.hwng.net [69.16.190.126]
14 280 ms 281 ms 283 ms cds025.dc1.hwcdn.net [69.16.184.129]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

In a way he is right, he could have done without the insult though.

Some don't trust the MSM because they believe that they push a certain agenda.

Is that not a conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Hmm linking to the image doesn't seem to work, so here's the source:

thinkprogress

Also, for the OP, perhaps you should show this one to your professor, it would be a bit more on-topic for him:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

wow...it always amazes me that people cannot see an obvious bias in the news...but alas, most are ignorant to these facts. ex: my dad watches fox news and cannot see that they only support republican views. my girlfriends mom watches msnbc and cannot tell that they push democrat views. even when i point out obvious examples, they just disreguard the example and say its the truth becuase "this is a respectable news agency"! im so tired of trying to wake them up, that ive pretty much just decided to let them be ignorant, and be happy that i see the light....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

I agree it baffles my mind that the public is unable to see through their BS.

Btw, no feedback on the video yet? Any suggestions?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maybe he should take a look at this. That is, if he can find a way to get his head out of is arse.

top topics

join