It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sparkles over Long Island

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just an hour ago i was driving on the LIE at exit 53 heading west towards NYC. Now i know Mcarther airport is just east. But my girlfriend and I saw about 10 sparkling crafts in the air. Some were grouped others weren't. they were sparkling red and white but these were no ordinary planes. The looked like fireworks going off. Another seperate one we saw later we noticed would flash white twice, then red. Im not sure if it was the same pattern for the others.

any idea if these were military crafts? or something else?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hey sgrrsh26 I too live in that general region and as lately I have been seeing ALOT of military transports landing and leaving from mac arthur airport and also what apears to be large planes flying in groups of two to the east with the so called (sparkle) you were speaking of. I wonder if somthing is wrong with the south hampton airforce base or maybey it is not capable of landing such large military transports.

The planes i have seen landing during the day while driving on the express way are either the

C-17 Globe master III

or the

C-5 Galaxy

Im tending to lean twoards the globemaster as i belieave that only 30 or so Galaxy's are still in service.

(Also their have been a TON of shooting stars coming from the direction of perseus. [Some nice shiners] not sure if the perisides have passed or not)

Hope you find this helpfull

EDIT

(exit 53 is also close to republic airport)

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Black47]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Foo craft over Long Island
UFO Hunters UFO Surveillance part 1/5

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thanks Tesla I have never seen that UFO hunters

I was a contractor for BNL until Layed off I have been on site at least a hundred times. how ever I'am fairly certian that the lights that have been seen are military cargo craft with strobes.

Only because I have seen them during the day and at night.

also because of their proximity to mac arthur and republic (fairchild) air field.

(I know the fire chief in that episode personaly he is one of my friends father) lol

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm glad they can spend so much time in the air.
The video was speeded up to imitate landing craft.
The witness said the 'stars' stayed in one place for hours at a time.
Blinking is how the forces keep the secret craft up in the air.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
To be honest I have seen these "stationary lights" not recently they would stay in one spot disapear and then reapear several degrees away it used to scare the crud out of me and my buddies when the would apear to start getting closer. however I have only seen one at a time and not in groups as shown in the videos.

I my oppinion it was one of two things

A UFO

or

A police helicopiters spotlight from a distance.

Ho ever the strobing ones I still belieave are military transports.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Haven't seen anything like that but the other night I was looking up and saw what looked like 2 birds out of the corner of my eye, but they werent birds because they were moving too fast for just gliding. when i finally got a good look, it appeared like they were 2 rectangular craft, flying longside to the front, one behind the other. they didn't appear to be solid though since i guess the moonlight was hitting them at the right angle, because they looked like flying shadows until they just vanished into thin air. only caught a glimpse for like a second or two. anyone know what Im talking about?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i live down the block from there. Im going outside to check it all out.

Should I meditate first? SURE

To be determined!

I love the Island! specially H-ton

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So i quickly cleared my mind with some simple meditation. I walked up the block and had stunnin clarity of the moon and over her left shoulder Venus, with the glow and aura that defied the last time I saw it.

The stars were plentiful tonight, and clearly flickering in "space" A few planes towards farmingdale Airport. The small type. No helos or other spotted. O n the 1/4 mile back home I did see once bright streak in the sky. SInce you dont see many shooting stars on Long Island This was a nice view.

What a beautiful night!

Oh well. No one picked me up. If you saw ( ufo's ) I believe you. Wish I saw them, but to a USMC Veteran who seen some errie's in his NVG's... You really should break out the wallet and get a night scope if you want to hunt UFO's. I have a feeling that you will see some weird sights quickly after adoption of the Infrared spectrum into your life.

Thanks for the great night ATS'ers!
Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The OP said sparkles and had no video.
Here is a reconstruction and into the video you see sparkles
from a witnessed craft:

UFO Hunters with witness of fleet doing 30degree turns.
Ends up years later with navigation heading indicator repeater
that can be seen on the web with nazi star in the center hub,
removed to avoid distraction I suppose.

A very good reconstruction of a witnessed landing and take off.
Try and visualize suspension force coming from above and exiting
the bottom as a jet force.

I thought forces might be pushing the craft up from the bottom as
wind was created at take off and the craft size belays rocket use
and there is suspension and low and slow flight after wards.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
More for you long islanders..
Years back mabye 7 or 8, when i lived in NH, we would come down to visit my family, and we stayed in my aunt's apartment in Middle island. We were watching my cousin and he called us into his sisters room. We looked out the window, probably towards the expressway, and we saw a yellow dot flying through the air.
The dot was moving in a figure 8 shape, making turns no plane or helicopter could possibly handle. Eventually the zig zag and figure 8 motions stopped and the dot stood still, then erupted into a large bright star shape.
After the star shape receded the dot shot off into the distance. This is my God's honest recollection.
We went to get ice cream afterwords and i swear every damn shopping center light fixture we thought was a UFO we were scared #less. Must have been around 13 years old at the time.
Mom saw it too.

as far as the sparkles go, i want to say i saw them "warp" maybe up a few milimeters or backwards diagonally after the lights went away sometimes. But could have just been my eyes playing tricks.
No lie when i say it looked like fireworks, seeing 10 of these things going off throughout the sky in no particular formations or patterns it looked like stars were attacking.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by sgrrsh26]

new topics

top topics

join