It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an interview with a convict part one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have recently taken a huge interest in alternatve media, in regards to reporting issues from your normal average folk from all walks of lifes, prisoners, police, nurse's, protestors etc and I want to invesigate if they have one thing in common? which could possible join these's indiviudals together to bring a realisation that there is one common ground in the physce of people such as ourselves on above top secret, for my first pilet i have interviewed an recently ex con who is a close friend about the situations in prison and what the police are like behind close doors.

I would like to hear from those on ATS in regards to advice to the way i interview, the interview its self and anything else you can pass by, for the safety of the ex con i have hidden the identity.

Convict says:

DeathPoet69 says:
what is your name?

Convict says:
no comment

Andrew (L) Sara says:
I believe you have been convicted as a criminal and been sent to prison, could you inform to our readers why you have been convicted, how many times and what the offences were?

Convict says:
I Have been convicted TWELEVE times for assault on law enforcment officers, three for criminal damage, one affray, three drink driving, five driving while disqualified, one actual bodily harm, one grievous bodily harm and seven common assaults i have been sent to prison four times three for assault on law enforment officers and one drink driving.

DeathPoet69 says:
thank you, could it be possible, as a great interest to our readers in regards to law enforcements attitudes that you could give us a detailed story background in regards to the police assaults and what the police reactions were. If possible, could you please provide any other information to let our readers know about in regards to what the police do while not in public presence that the public may not be aware of ? 
DeathPoet69 says:
this is correct, they do use the excuse of resisting arrest to maintain their own agenda to attack innocent people, and, of course anyone who is a challenge to their authority. They would attack, is there other information you can tell us that you may remember in regards to what may of been said in the police station, anything interesting you have ever heard come from a law enforcer?

Convict says:
yes when i have hit a police officer they said i hit the right one but we still have to charge when you are in the cell they come in and kick you saying you were still resisting arrest

Deathpoet69 says:
is it possible you could name and shame police officers?

Convict says:
for what i can remember from my recent spell in prison, PC Neil Taylor, Middlesbrough, UK

DeathPoet says:
thank you, as a civilisation, we should not be persecuted, it is the governments and major family figures who are at fault who divide and concor us for control, despair and misery, would you agree, that, if the world had not created money, and, there was free will without governments they would not be anything such as crime or even any reasons for anyone to murder each other?

Convict says:
yes i agree

DeathPoet says:
do you have any deep opinions in regards to how you see the world and what is your outlook on the world

Convict says:
i think the government should buck their ideas up as they talk bout us in doing wrong and they are doing exactly the same they are greedy people and we shoud never have gone to war for money

DeathPoet says:
correct, what is your view on war, and in general Iraq and Afghanistan?

Convict says:
they should have let them be and i don't like war n our men are getting killed because 'they' were greedy 'they' have destroyed those countries

Deathpoet says:
they have yes it is disgusting, what is your opinion on the British empire or even the roman empire who have also corrupted, tortured and killed mankind for its own agenda

Convict says:
they should of been hanged, its been the same empire through out whatever empire lable was imprinted at the time, they should never get the rest of the world involved

DeathPoet says:
whats your opinion on the royal families around the world

Convict says:
our royal family is a sham ( the united Kingdom) they are just as bad

Convict says:
why do you believe that

Convict says:
because they say one thing & behind close doors they do another plus they are germans

Deathpoet says:
such as prince harry taking drugs and dressing like a nazi?

Convict says:
yes which is wrong

DeathPoet says:
so therefore the very people who are in black uniforms who are for queen and country, are possibly unknowably, supporting and sponsoring a nazi regime?

Convict says:€
yes and they don't even know it

Death Poet says:
the so called "criminals" are aware and the general public people are unaware what the meaning "criminal" means, it is actually rebellion wundt you agree? you are fighting for freedom, although, that dose not equal to every criminal such as paedophiles or child killers, rapist, however indiviudals such as arm robbery, street robbery, possibly murder etc is a call out for freedom?

Convict says:
we are always fighting for freedom in this country

DeathPoet69 says:
that's right, we are , i believe many will sympathise with you on that opinion, now, on to your experiences in the "correctional services" they call it in America, otherwise known as a "prison". Please enlighten us on what it is like in prison in detail, for example the workings of the prison, the attitude of screws, the wall paper, etc ?

Convict says:
when you first go in to prison you are searched and basically out in a cell, they don't tell you anything,then you get up,still don't have a clue what is happening,there are some nice screws and look after you. There are others who are key happy who just wants to lock you up,the system in the prisons are terrible the food the cells the showers the jobs you get.

YOU have to share with another 'prisoner', have a toilet in the same room which is un hygienic as you have too poo n eat in there when you get sandwiches and your breakfast.

DeathPoet says:
Sounds like not so similar to a Nazi camp to me.

DeathPoet69 says:
Explain to readers why you believe there is lots of lies in regards to that, could you please explain to our readers you mean by the education is not up to standards? Please elaborate to our readers why the food is terrible the showers and the cells, what is wrong with them?

Convict says:
you treat them with respect, however they don't treat you back, the education is atrocious, the food is worse than hospital food we only used to three hot meals A WEEK the rest are cold sandwiches with a little bar of chocalte and fruit. The cells aren't big enough for two people, in the showers you have no privacy

[edit on 25-10-2009 by deathpoet69]

join