It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was about to go to sleep and ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Alright so I was just about to go to sleep and I had no plans on out of body experiance or anything like that .

I was just going to sleep .. and I was ALMOST sleep but just BARELYYY if at all still conscious and i heard this WHOOOO WHOOO Wind sound noise and i got scared pooless and woke up immediately .

It was so loud ... that i thought something is in the house or something .. but as soon as i got up it was GONE just like that .

FIRST time anything even CLOSE TO THAT has happened to me .

any ideas ?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
sometimes i have heard things i heard earlier the same day

no idea why, but i have even heard my cellphone ring while it's not..

too much coffee maybe

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just seconds before you fall asleep sounds dimmish and just as you start to come alert again even the very faintest sound around you seem to be magnified x10

I used to work and go to college full time and their was many times I almost fell asleep at the wheel on my 70mile commute back home from college.

I can remember catching myself falling asleep to many times to the extream loud rush of wind blowing over the car or the harsh noise of my wheels running off the road, which in a normal circumstance is not loud at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have heard explanations.
Some of which describe what you are hearing as your still conscious mind picking up on the shutting down of your otherwise conscious functions.

I posted about something similar long ago.
During the dropping off point, if you are inclined to remain partiality conscious, all types of weirdness can occur.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
When I was a kid, I would get up the same way..I was going to sleep, and suddenly I would hear this noisy wind, and I would immediately wake up. My dad one day nonchalantly said that was just the indicator i was getting ready to leave the body and go on an astral trip. He told me to relax, not to panick, and that maybe i would get to fly. When I got older I finally was able not to panic when i heard the wind noise, and next thing i knew, I would see a spinning tunnel, and then I would find myself flying, but then I panicked again, and 'woke up.'

www.mymindspirit.com...
Sounds are associated with astral projection. You may begin to hear astral noise, the sound of buzzing or humming or white noise static like a radio tuned off channel, Astral noise comes in many forms: the sound of heavy chains dragging, footsteps, laughter, growling, even voices addressing you by name. These all seem very real but they are nothing to fear

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just to add to this....

If you ever hear voices as you are about to fall asleep or have just fallen asleep, and it sounds so loud as if they are in your head- that can be your guardian or a spirit speaking with you.

It happens to me all the time, and it always freaks me out. Its never fun to hear something that shouldnt be there. I agree with the poster above that it sounds like it was a ripping noise of your spirit leaving your body.

What you need to be concerned about, is when the voice makes you feel like something is wrong or if there is a scream involved. Once I had a female spirit scream inside my head and I thought I was going to # myself. I sat straight up and screamed myself, my husband thought I was totally freaking out. If this happens, you should try to clear your house of any spirits. You dont need that kind of drama when your trying to sleep!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasimplereality
When I was a kid, I would get up the same way..I was going to sleep, and suddenly I would hear this noisy wind, and I would immediately wake up. My dad one day nonchalantly said that was just the indicator i was getting ready to leave the body and go on an astral trip. He told me to relax, not to panick, and that maybe i would get to fly. When I got older I finally was able not to panic when i heard the wind noise, and next thing i knew, I would see a spinning tunnel, and then I would find myself flying, but then I panicked again, and 'woke up.'

www.mymindspirit.com...
Sounds are associated with astral projection. You may begin to hear astral noise, the sound of buzzing or humming or white noise static like a radio tuned off channel, Astral noise comes in many forms: the sound of heavy chains dragging, footsteps, laughter, growling, even voices addressing you by name. These all seem very real but they are nothing to fear

Thankyou so much for the info m8 .

This was the first time I had this happen to me .. I was like something like this happened to me ? I've never had anything REALLY interesting like this ever happen to me .

man this is cool lol =P

If it ever happens again I'll try not to panick .

But it was weird .. I was like so close to being sleep that i was barely if at all conscious .. then i heard this wind like noise that was LOUD , I FREAKED OUT and woke up immediately and it was gone just like that ..

Very interesting .

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
when you do hear the noise, just concentrate on hearing it and staying with it....it will increase in sound, and what happens next it depends. I see the spinning tunnel, and again, I try to stay with it because if i panick, it goes away. My sister doesn't see the tunnel, she just 'pops out' and gets visions. I don't get visions, but I get something like a dream state where I'm flying, but I'm aware at the same time of whats going on, and I get to see different places or people.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3

I wear ear plugs to goto sleep, around where we live, is so noisey some times, so i wear ear plugs. Very good for those noises, lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3

Greetings 2kni3,

Maybe you had an encouter with a ghost train in your bedroom.

Love Our Light,
Zaiger

top topics

join